IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
L8bloomer - that sounds promising! When are you planning to test?

Tella - YAY 9DPO! So exciting!!!

Daisy - you will make it to ER....I think you will have at least 5-6 follies at a decent size by Thursday!

Threebirds - welcome!

Dr Squid, Mrs C, Mobaby - how are you ladies?

AFM - got AF! Glad the surgery didnt throw off my cycle. IVF starts with Day 21 of next period, so I really am feeling good now....we are so close!!!!

Hopeful - that's great news! Grow embies grow!! (I already posted that yesterday but for some reason it didn't show :shrug:)

MoBaby - good luck today. Hope you don't feel too groggy after.

Welcome ThreeBirds! :hi: Fx'd for you!

Tiff - good luck with the ER today!! Can't wait to hear your update!

Mj and l8bloomer - how are ye PUPO girls feeling?!

Gettingbroody- thanks for thinking about me i had my ER this morning they reterived 14 eggs they said they look good but the procedure was the most painful experiance i have ever been through i dont mean to scare any1 because everyone will have a diff reaction to pain but i thought it was really painful but i hope it wil be worth it:shrug: i was really dissy and tired after but that was because of the drugs so i just have to wait for the all important phone call in the morning and they also told me that if i feel ok over the next few days like no bloatedness headaches nausa or vomting i should be ok to transfer 1 embryo back in because iam at risk of hyperstimulation so i just hope i feel ok but they said it will prob be a day 5 transfer so fingers crossed

Daisy83- how was your scan this morning i hope everything was ok and you can still continue with this cycle......i cant wait to hear your update??

Update...

Went to the doc this am, and I'm making progress but running into the same problem as last time. I have 2 follicles on the left at 16-17mm, then I have another at 14 mm, and a few (maybe 2?) others at 10-11. The right has FINALLY woken up, but is lagging far behind, with 2 at 11mm and 2 at 10mm. No one has said the "C" word (cancel), so I'm hopeful I will move ahead to ER, but I'm not super optimistic about how many mature eggs will be retrieved. Right now it sounds like maybe the three biggest ones. Which is suboptimal for sure. Going to ask my RN when she calls what the deal is, and I will be going back again tomorrow, and my own doctor will be there so hopefully we can discuss it a little then. The doctor today said that she thinks ER might be Thursday or Friday. So that's the deal... Not sure how to feel. Semi-excited to possibly make it to ER, but disappointed my follicles are all different sizes again, and concerned about going into ER with so few mature follicles. Really hoping the bigger ones slow down and the smaller ones catch up.

That is great DaisyQ!!! You are so close and before you know it you will be PUPO!!! :winkwink:

Update...

Went to the doc this am, and I'm making progress but running into the same problem as last time. I have 2 follicles on the left at 16-17mm, then I have another at 14 mm, and a few (maybe 2?) others at 10-11. The right has FINALLY woken up, but is lagging far behind, with 2 at 11mm and 2 at 10mm. No one has said the "C" word (cancel), so I'm hopeful I will move ahead to ER, but I'm not super optimistic about how many mature eggs will be retrieved. Right now it sounds like maybe the three biggest ones. Which is suboptimal for sure. Going to ask my RN when she calls what the deal is, and I will be going back again tomorrow, and my own doctor will be there so hopefully we can discuss it a little then. The doctor today said that she thinks ER might be Thursday or Friday. So that's the deal... Not sure how to feel. Semi-excited to possibly make it to ER, but disappointed my follicles are all different sizes again, and concerned about going into ER with so few mature follicles. Really hoping the bigger ones slow down and the smaller ones catch up.

Im also positive that you will make it to ER. One thing i have learnt from my IVF cycle is that i would rather have fewer better quality eggies than lots of lower quality eggs. I pray that you will have your mirracle eggie extracted on Thursday or Friday and that he/she will be your forever bean!

Hopeful - that's great news! Grow embies grow!! (I already posted that yesterday but for some reason it didn't show :shrug:)

Gettingbroody- thanks for thinking about me i had my ER this morning they reterived 14 eggs they said they look good but the procedure was the most painful experiance i have ever been through i dont mean to scare any1 because everyone will have a diff reaction to pain but i thought it was really painful but i hope it wil be worth it:shrug: i was really dissy and tired after but that was because of the drugs so i just have to wait for the all important phone call in the morning and they also told me that if i feel ok over the next few days like no bloatedness headaches nausa or vomting i should be ok to transfer 1 embryo back in because iam at risk of hyperstimulation so i just hope i feel ok but they said it will prob be a day 5 transfer so fingers crossed

Daisy83- how was your scan this morning i hope everything was ok and you can still continue with this cycle......i cant wait to hear your update??

Congrats on the 14 eggies! Fx'd you dont get any OHSS symptoms and are cleared to do your trasfer in 5 days time. Try and keep yourself busy in the next few days, i know it feels like a eternity waiting for the transfer. :hugs:

Update...

DaisyQ - I'm pretty much the same story as you! i went this morning - I have 3 good ones, two @16mm and one @ 17mm. I had 3 @10mm ansd 3 @ 11mm. And another 12 under 10mm. Today our options were either cancel and do another cycle in a few months but start on 150iu with an antagonist protocol or just proceed. They know that my response was due to the dose being too low, they were fearful of OHSS because of my high AMH. We decided to just go for it, there's a chance the smaller ones might catch up but we're maybe looking at only 3 eggs. We know the odds are stacked against this cycle but you never know - this might just be the lucky one! My ER is Thursday so we're identical at the moment! Fingers crossed for you, it's not an ideal situation for us both but we have to stay positive. My nurse said today that some people only ever get 3 but fall pregnant. Will be thinking of you xx :flower:

Daisies, I completely agree with Tella's comment above. Quality over quantity! I hope things progress well in the next few days for you ladies!

Congrats on the great numbers, Tiff! My ER recovery was painful too...worse than most women describe it. I thought I had a fairly high pain tolerance, but maybe not. The good news is that I was feeling great by day 3, so you'll be fine in no time, I'm sure.

Speaking of pain ladies, I was doubled over with ov cramps last night - get them most months, some months worse than others. Just wondering if anyone else gets them and if so what effects stimming has on them? Can't help but think - if I'm this uncomfortable for one egg what'll it be like for lots of eggs...?! :shock:

Got the call with my E2 results - only 509. So not even doubled from last time. ??? I am probably triggering tomorrow or the next day - why is my estrogen so dang LOW?

today for us. The little ones grew and the big ones aren't enormous so we are good. Waitin to hear about trigger dose and what time I go on Weds. Of course doc had to ruin it by saying .... We don't know what the quality will be. Grr good thing I like you stupid doc and know you talk without thinking but.. He needs to work on this negative thing. Also waiting to hear from my lawyer apparbetly we got assigned a court room now I just gotta find out when I need to show up. I'm in a bit of limbo right now. Have to update him that I won't be there weds and might be iffy Thursday.

threebirds, welcome. :flower:

mrsC, great that you're starting clomid. :happydance:

GettingBroody, I'm doing ok. I'm currently 5dp3dt, so early days yet. I did notice today that instead of getting less bloated, I've gained about 1.5 inches around my waist. My RE did prescribe some medication to mitigate potential OHSS but it was only for a short period (8 days) and I took the last pill a couple of days ago. Anyway, I won't worry about it for now. I feel fine with no other symptoms (don't know if this is good or bad). I'll see if I continue to expand before hitting the panic button. It could be because I've been eating more than usual.:shrug:

Good luck! Hopefully OHSS doesn't happen. :thumbup:

Update...

Fingers crossed for you! I hope that everything goes well. I look forward to your update tomorrow.

L8bloomer - that sounds promising! When are you planning to test?

Tella - YAY 9DPO! So exciting!!!

Daisy - you will make it to ER....I think you will have at least 5-6 follies at a decent size by Thursday!

Threebirds - welcome!

Dr Squid, Mrs C, Mobaby - how are you ladies?

AFM - got AF! Glad the surgery didnt throw off my cycle. IVF starts with Day 21 of next period, so I really am feeling good now....we are so close!!!!

Yay for AF showing and the surgery not throwing it off.

I'm doing ok, thank you for asking. Just kinda hanging out and waiting for AF. I just want to get started.

14 is a great number! Sorry you had a bad experience and it was so painful. I hope you get a wonderful update!

Update...

DaisyQ - I'm pretty much the same story as you! i went this morning - I have 3 good ones, two @16mm and one @ 17mm. I had 3 @10mm ansd 3 @ 11mm. And another 12 under 10mm. Today our options were either cancel and do another cycle in a few months but start on 150iu with an antagonist protocol or just proceed. They know that my response was due to the dose being too low, they were fearful of OHSS because of my high AMH. We decided to just go for it, there's a chance the smaller ones might catch up but we're maybe looking at only 3 eggs. We know the odds are stacked against this cycle but you never know - this might just be the lucky one! My ER is Thursday so we're identical at the moment! Fingers crossed for you, it's not an ideal situation for us both but we have to stay positive. My nurse said today that some people only ever get 3 but fall pregnant. Will be thinking of you xx :flower:

It really sounds like you ladies are in the same position. I hope that everything goes well and that the other ones catch up. :thumbup:

today for us. The little ones grew and the big ones aren't enormous so we are good. Waitin to hear about trigger dose and what time I go on Weds. Of course doc had to ruin it by saying .... We don't know what the quality will be. Grr good thing I like you stupid doc and know you talk without thinking but.. He needs to work on this negative thing. Also waiting to hear from my lawyer apparbetly we got assigned a court room now I just gotta find out when I need to show up. I'm in a bit of limbo right now. Have to update him that I won't be there weds and might be iffy Thursday.

Fx for you! I agree... your dr needs to work on the negative thinking. Thats the last thing you need right now.

tiff - you are PUPO now! :)

jchic- i wish i was at that stage iam not there yet.........iam just after EC so hopefully they will be transfering on day5 and then i will PUPO i really hope i dont OHSS so i can go ahead with the transfer

Daisies, I completely agree with Tella's comment above. Quality over quantity! I hope things progress well in the next few days for you ladies!

Congrats on the great numbers, Tiff! My ER recovery was painful too...worse than most women describe it. I thought I had a fairly high pain tolerance, but maybe not. The good news is that I was feeling great by day 3, so you'll be fine in no time, I'm sure.

s08- my recovery is actually not that painfull but the procedure itself was really painful iam doing ok now through

Daisies- my recovery is actually not that painfull but the procedure itself was really painful iam doing ok now through

That's great tiff, I'm not looking forward to EC! I get a choice of sedation or patient controlled pain relief - I'm opting for sedation! Fingers crossed for lots of little embryos xx

At my clinic they knock you out. Thank goodness.

I'm supposed to go to court this week. When I told the lawyer I was gonna have to miss weds he was pretty pissed (even though I warned him). I'm going to look into just doing local so I can go to court after

My clinic they knock you out too. I didn't remember a thing. The next day I felt bloated and like I had a huge gas bubble. It was uncomfortable but nothing too bad if you can take the day to rest. Good luck to the ladies getting retrieval done soon! Hope its nice and easy for you! :)

Wish I could get knocked out too! I've had sedation before when I had my wisdom teeth removed and I don't remember a thing! Here's hoping I don't remember it - nearly passed out at the HSG so not looking good! x

Oh gosh , my HSG was terrible I cried SO bad, I hope ET is easier then that. Best of luck with your retrieval! I hope you don't remember a thing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"