IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, my clinic knocks you out!

Tiff - I think you will have plenty to transfer on day 5!

hey girls wanted to update. i got home around 845 pm EST...I was out of surgery by 330 and in recovery by 430 but my poor bladder :( i couldnt pee! so they pumped me full of fluids (around 4. 5) liters and finally! but im already puffy and will surly be tubby and puffy tomorrow!

mild pain now, took pain med at 9pm and im gettung very sleepy again so i will turn in soon.

Now about the surgery. Was planned to be 2 hours and ended up being 3.5. fibrod very large, removed abnormal uterine tissue. But what threw my re (and me) is i have a unicornuate uterus . i never had an hsg and since we found out right away that we had severe male factor i never had an extensive workup nor needed it. all other tests were fine. i have always had a slight curve to my endometrium; now we know why. So re ended up removing the part of my uterus that was malformed (there ar more details but i wont go into them). Bad news: i only have 1 tube :( only a right tube. ive always had 2 good looking ovaries. and the half of uterus that is formed right looks good now after the hysteroscopy. so heres what i learned today:
our male factor infertility would have ended up being female factor if dh had normal sperm we were doomed as i was being formed in my moms womb!
vaginal delivery is not an option at all anymore. i would probably need c-section scheduled early.
i will now need close monitorning during pregnancy- idk if this means i need to go high risk or not?
i am fibroid free!
i see re i 2-4 weeks. i will probably go in 2.5 bc im not able to exercise for at least 2 and with the extrastuff today i want to wait to be cleared in person. and i can walk but thats boring
He said ivf in september!
he gave me pretty pics :)

imhoping these4 battle wounds dont get nuch morepainful right now its the left lower one that hurts some.i think im going t do just fine though :) thanks for your girls support! <3

MoBaby~ I'm so sorry that you had a rough time. Not one part of that sounds like fun but at least it's over now right? I'm glad they gave you some meds to help with the pain. It sounds like you got a lot of news today. :hugs:

No matter what though you will have a child. We all go through the struggles and in the end we will all make it. It's good you know about what could have been if your DH normal sperm. That helps them in the near future when you go through IVF.

Yay for being fibroid free now!! Get some rest and I hope your healing time is quick. :flower:

mobaby- wow always crazy to find out parts of you arent the way you always thought of them. kind of why i dont wanna scan my brain (im a neuroradiologist) cause i just dont wanna know

just did my last stim shot.. trigger at 10.30 pm

Mobaby - Glad you are done and recovering now! It sounds like it was a pretty crazy day. At least you know everything now so it wouldn't be yet another surprise down the line.

Mobaby- glad you are recovering now! One step closer to that baby in your arms!! Xx

Mobaby - wow, that's a lot to take in for one day! At least the FS knows exactly what he is dealing with now so there hopefully won't have to be any surpise change of plans in the future... I hope the pain meds do their job and you're not too uncomfortable. Rest up and get dh to spoil you! :hugs:

Hey everyone -

For once, NOTHING to do with IVF or TTC... Just had the Olympic torch jog past my house, was passed from torchbearer to torchbearer right at the front door! Very exciting, think I needed that to cheer me up!!!

Thanku London 2012!!!! :happydance:

xxx

Daisy83, how cool!

Mobaby - wow. Crazy stuff. I'm sorry that your case is more complicated than you thought, but at least it sounds like the problems are mostly resolved now. And don't worry about your one tube - you won't need it with IVF, so no harm no foul? :hugs:

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

jchic- thanks i really hope so.......so i got my phone call this morning and 6 eggs fertilised out 14 the reterived yesterday so iam happy enough with that she said she is happy with them........and i have no signs of OHSS so far so i just hope it stays that way she said that tomorrow morning will be decision day whether they wil transfer and on what day or frezze i really hope they transfer 1 and i will have 5 :cold:s say a prayer for me girls

never2late-dont be terrified i didnt mean to scare anyone mayb that was just my experiance yours could be easy sailing dont stress :hugs:

Tiff, 6 is great! I am keeping my you in my prayers!

About to start Short protocol, norethisterone on day 18, then Gonal F, & Cetrotide.. beginning on july

Irish - On my AMH leaflet it says 5-15 is normal, <5 is low, >15 is high. So yours looks pretty normal to me! :happydance:

Thank you Daisy for this, this made me feel a lot better. Did your clinic give you this leaflet?

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for lack of personal but like I said before this thread is so fast pacing I can't keep up. :haha:

Just wanted to let you know that I rang the clinic today to find out about the appt for my meds. Apparently, they posted the letter on the 6th June!!! But she was able to tell me that I was to pick meds up on the 29th June. :happydance: I would say I will be starting them a few days later. :happydance:

Although, I thought I would have got the appt a bit sooner but hey ho....I least I have it now.

Daisy, the torch went through our village last week and I was so exciting because it was Paddy Kielty carrying it. :haha:

Hi ladies...

Here is todays update:

E2 was 784 to be exact. Follicles are as follows:

On the left side:
3 at 16 mm
1 at 14 mm
3 in the 11-13 range
3 < 10

On the right side:
4 in the 11-13 range
4 < 10

So um... that's 18 total. :saywhat:

Before get ahead of myself, there's probably only 4 mature ones at this point, but the doctor said that the 11-13 ones are "possible" so that's another 7 "possible" eggs. So I'm looking at 4-11 mature eggs... PLEASE GOD, let me get all 11, or even... 6 or 7??

Daisy83 - what is cooking with you?

tiffttc - 6 is great, I will pray that they all grow into beautiful embies!

Daisy - glad to see things are picking up for you!

Sorry I can't keep up with all you ladies but I hope you are all doing well.

AFM - CD1 today so I should be starting FET protocol on Thursday after b\w and u\s. Hopefully the process goes fast and smooth!

Daisy, the torch went through our village last week and I was so exciting because it was Paddy Kielty carrying it. :haha:

Aww we didn't have anyone famous carrying it! Think my sister might be on the Scottish news though, she was right in the way of the cameras! :haha:

Yeah my clinic gave me the AMH leaflet, just a standard NHS little yellow leaflet. xx

I'm supposed to go to court this week. When I told the lawyer I was gonna have to miss weds he was pretty pissed (even though I warned him). I'm going to look into just doing local so I can go to court after

Ah hope you can manage not to go to court. :hugs:

I am terrified of ER now :nope:

Dont be, its not that bad. Are you being sedated?

Oh gosh , my HSG was terrible I cried SO bad, I hope ET is easier then that. Best of luck with your retrieval! I hope you don't remember a thing! :)

ET is a breeze, its much like a IUI if you have had one.

hey girls wanted to update. i got home around 845 pm EST...I was out of surgery by 330 and in recovery by 430 but my poor bladder :( i couldnt pee! so they pumped me full of fluids (around 4. 5) liters and finally! but im already puffy and will surly be tubby and puffy tomorrow!

mild pain now, took pain med at 9pm and im gettung very sleepy again so i will turn in soon.

Now about the surgery. Was planned to be 2 hours and ended up being 3.5. fibrod very large, removed abnormal uterine tissue. But what threw my re (and me) is i have a unicornuate uterus . i never had an hsg and since we found out right away that we had severe male factor i never had an extensive workup nor needed it. all other tests were fine. i have always had a slight curve to my endometrium; now we know why. So re ended up removing the part of my uterus that was malformed (there ar more details but i wont go into them). Bad news: i only have 1 tube :( only a right tube. ive always had 2 good looking ovaries. and the half of uterus that is formed right looks good now after the hysteroscopy. so heres what i learned today:
our male factor infertility would have ended up being female factor if dh had normal sperm we were doomed as i was being formed in my moms womb!
vaginal delivery is not an option at all anymore. i would probably need c-section scheduled early.
i will now need close monitorning during pregnancy- idk if this means i need to go high risk or not?
i am fibroid free!
i see re i 2-4 weeks. i will probably go in 2.5 bc im not able to exercise for at least 2 and with the extrastuff today i want to wait to be cleared in person. and i can walk but thats boring
He said ivf in september!
he gave me pretty pics :)

imhoping these4 battle wounds dont get nuch morepainful right now its the left lower one that hurts some.i think im going t do just fine though :) thanks for your girls support! <3

WOW that is alot that was done, but atleast you can now look forward and now that no physical problems exist anymore, the bean must just inplant and grow!!!!

Hope you feel better quickly :flower:

Hey everyone -

For once, NOTHING to do with IVF or TTC... Just had the Olympic torch jog past my house, was passed from torchbearer to torchbearer right at the front door! Very exciting, think I needed that to cheer me up!!!

Thanku London 2012!!!! :happydance:

xxx

That is soooo cool!

jchic- thanks i really hope so.......so i got my phone call this morning and 6 eggs fertilised out 14 the reterived yesterday so iam happy enough with that she said she is happy with them........and i have no signs of OHSS so far so i just hope it stays that way she said that tomorrow morning will be decision day whether they wil transfer and on what day or frezze i really hope they transfer 1 and i will have 5 :cold:s say a prayer for me girls

never2late-dont be terrified i didnt mean to scare anyone mayb that was just my experiance yours could be easy sailing dont stress :hugs:

Yay for 6 eggies, now just grow little ones grow!!! Fx;d you will have 5 frosties and 1 to transfer :thumbup:

Hi ladies...

Here is todays update:

E2 was 784 to be exact. Follicles are as follows:

On the left side:
3 at 16 mm
1 at 14 mm
3 in the 11-13 range
3 < 10

On the right side:
4 in the 11-13 range
4 < 10

So um... that's 18 total. :saywhat:

Before get ahead of myself, there's probably only 4 mature ones at this point, but the doctor said that the 11-13 ones are "possible" so that's another 7 "possible" eggs. So I'm looking at 4-11 mature eggs... PLEASE GOD, let me get all 11, or even... 6 or 7??

Daisy83 - what is cooking with you?

Looking much better!!!! Im glad i only get scaned on CD3 and then 10 again otherwise i will freak out about the daily progress. Also my FS doesnt do E2 at all, just goes by size. Might ask him to do it this cycle.

tiffttc - 6 is great, I will pray that they all grow into beautiful embies!

Daisy - glad to see things are picking up for you!

Sorry I can't keep up with all you ladies but I hope you are all doing well.

AFM - CD1 today so I should be starting FET protocol on Thursday after b\w and u\s. Hopefully the process goes fast and smooth!

:happydance: Yay for getting started so quickly, i cant believe it is time for that already for you! Fx'd for the bfp!!

AFM > 10dpo, have now picked up a nasty YI, so just want to get rid of it :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"