IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible after a Trigger shot...to not ovulate?!?!?! I think I might need to call my doc...but they will just laugh at me like I'm some sort of crazy person....I had the darkest OPK in all the world.....and no temp rise at all on my chart :(

My pelvic area is KILLING ME...and I've gained about 3ish pounds in the past day.....I duno what to think at this point.....just wanting to cry it out some :( I suppose.

This was my OPK a couple of days ago... :(

Attachments

• YAY.jpg
    YAY.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 16
Yay torch. Knowing me it'd go right past my house and I'd miss it(but wonder all the noise was)

Daisy- yay fingers crossed

I triggered last night. Exactly 2.5 hrs later my ovaries started hurting. In addition to worrying about court, difficultly lying on my stomach (my preferred position) and thinking about Er I didn't exactly sleep. This am has been meh so far (couldn't find the thin cardigan I wanted, already too hot in what I chose to wear, my stupid transit card isn't working so I ended up having to use cash and getting $3.80 in dimes as change). Tomorrow can only be better and I have a ride. Yay

Drsquid - this is exciting!

Andrea - I think the trigger forces ovulation....

I think its SUPPOSED to....but I don't think it worked an I can't get it confirmed usually after O I have a HUGE temp rise...but...no such luck this time...I duno..maybe I got too stressed out about something or I duno :( maybe I did O an not a good rise I dunoooo I kinda give up....:(

I think its SUPPOSED to....but I don't think it worked an I can't get it confirmed usually after O I have a HUGE temp rise...but...no such luck this time...I duno..maybe I got too stressed out about something or I duno :( maybe I did O an not a good rise I dunoooo I kinda give up....:(

AndreaFlorida-when i took my trigger shot i felt a bit of pelvic pain kinda like AF cramps i dont temp i dont really understand it and everything was fine with me with IUI and IVF iam sure everything is perfect with you try not to look into things to much dont stress :thumbup:

iam just wondering girls is it normal to have pain in pelvic area 1 day after EC because i do its not really bad but its there on and off iam just really nervous ill get OHSS please someone tell me its normal

tiff pelvic pain is normal. it can last for several days. i had pain w/urination for several days.
drssquid: ec soon! no worries its a piece of cake. im sorry yoy didnt sleep well :(
andrea: ive heard of ovidrel not working but this usually doesnt happen. you ovulated more eggie than usual so i think you hurt from that. i think the body is just off after so you cant go by temp. is it possible you are getting ohss? call your dr...they may want to see you.
daisy: glad to see your eggies are cooperating. i hope they get closer to 11 also :)
afm im doing suprisingly well. minimal pain, taking light meds nothing crazy. what is killing me is ive retained all this fluid. i weighed myself and im almost 6 lbs more this am than last! my legs and joints are so tight. i feel like stay puff marshmellow man! i can also still feel the gas in my belly. its weird. but im gad im not hurting too bad for now :) tomorrow may be another story.

Andrea, it can take 40+ hours to ovulate after trigger. My first iui, my temp rose 2 days after the iui, which was ~72 hours after trigger. It can also take a day for there to be enough progesterone secreted for a temp rise. All tha pelvic pressure is probably O pains. I've had that every stimulated cycle.

Andrea - don't worry if you didn't have a temp rise. I didn't either after trigger, they actually recommend not to temp b\c the trigger shot can mess up the temps.

Thanks for all those kind words :) I'll try not to worry about it an I think tonight is a break from emm BD I'm soooo tired of it lol we have done it every single day...GAHHHHHH I'm taking a drink night LOL just a lil alcohol wont hurt an the doc said might actually help me to relax a little :) Gonna have some drinks after my adoption class is over ;)

You, my clinic knocks you out!

Tiff - I think you will have plenty to transfer on day 5!

jchic- thanks i really hope so.......so i got my phone call this morning and 6 eggs fertilised out 14 the reterived yesterday so iam happy enough with that she said she is happy with them........and i have no signs of OHSS so far so i just hope it stays that way she said that tomorrow morning will be decision day whether they wil transfer and on what day or frezze i really hope they transfer 1 and i will have 5 :cold:s say a prayer for me girls

never2late-dont be terrified i didnt mean to scare anyone mayb that was just my experiance yours could be easy sailing dont stress :hugs:

6 eggs fertilized is great! I will be thinking of you and crossing my fingers for your 5 day transfer.

Hi ladies...

Here is todays update:

E2 was 784 to be exact. Follicles are as follows:

On the left side:
3 at 16 mm
1 at 14 mm
3 in the 11-13 range
3 < 10

On the right side:
4 in the 11-13 range
4 < 10

So um... that's 18 total. :saywhat:

Before get ahead of myself, there's probably only 4 mature ones at this point, but the doctor said that the 11-13 ones are "possible" so that's another 7 "possible" eggs. So I'm looking at 4-11 mature eggs... PLEASE GOD, let me get all 11, or even... 6 or 7??

Daisy83 - what is cooking with you?

Fingers crossed for many eggs at ER.

tiffttc - 6 is great, I will pray that they all grow into beautiful embies!

Daisy - glad to see things are picking up for you!

Sorry I can't keep up with all you ladies but I hope you are all doing well.

AFM - CD1 today so I should be starting FET protocol on Thursday after b\w and u\s. Hopefully the process goes fast and smooth!

Yay for CD1! Now you can get started.

Is it possible after a Trigger shot...to not ovulate?!?!?! I think I might need to call my doc...but they will just laugh at me like I'm some sort of crazy person....I had the darkest OPK in all the world.....and no temp rise at all on my chart :(

My pelvic area is KILLING ME...and I've gained about 3ish pounds in the past day.....I duno what to think at this point.....just wanting to cry it out some :( I suppose.

This was my OPK a couple of days ago... :(

I agree with the other girls. Try not to worry. I hope the pain goes away for you and you catch the egg this month!

Yay torch. Knowing me it'd go right past my house and I'd miss it(but wonder all the noise was)

Daisy- yay fingers crossed

I triggered last night. Exactly 2.5 hrs later my ovaries started hurting. In addition to worrying about court, difficultly lying on my stomach (my preferred position) and thinking about Er I didn't exactly sleep. This am has been meh so far (couldn't find the thin cardigan I wanted, already too hot in what I chose to wear, my stupid transit card isn't working so I ended up having to use cash and getting $3.80 in dimes as change). Tomorrow can only be better and I have a ride. Yay

Yay for trigger shot! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

AndreaFlorida-when i took my trigger shot i felt a bit of pelvic pain kinda like AF cramps i dont temp i dont really understand it and everything was fine with me with IUI and IVF iam sure everything is perfect with you try not to look into things to much dont stress :thumbup:

iam just wondering girls is it normal to have pain in pelvic area 1 day after EC because i do its not really bad but its there on and off iam just really nervous ill get OHSS please someone tell me its normal

I would think that the pain the day after ER is normal with what they have to do to get your eggs. I hope the pain fades fast though.

Tella~ Sorry to hear you have a YI. I've had one before and they are no fun at all.

MoBaby~ I'm glad recovery is going as well as it can. Sorry to hear your joins are hurting though. Are they worried about the fluid and weight gain?

Irish~ Yay for getting started soon!

Hey ladies, I am about to start my official IVF (i assume) today at around 3:30, I started spotting, I called the clinic and the administrator told me that if I start my full flow before 9:00 tonight, today would be considered my 1st day and if not then tomorrow would be considered my 1st day. I have to go on day 2, I really hope I dont now get confused with full flow.. lol.. Also, how long should I anticipate stimming? I am concerned because my DH will be away on business from this saturday until next saturday??

hi faith,
I think its the first day of proper bleed, not discharge...is your first day.
That is what the nurse told me anyway.
I am nearly there also.
Waiting on the AF now which is due this week, then starting ICSI ...so thinking maybe thurs or friday.

I just want to get started now....another pregancy announcement at the weekend.......sick if it now..with everyone preggers

hopefully we will get there soon.......

hugs to all of ye gals on the june cycle ...and beyond
reading all your posts have kept me sane on this lonely journey, were no one really cares or understands if they are not in the situ

:wacko:

Thanks Mammy, I hope we get our BFP too. I am so completely nervous about the entire process..

I had the same issue. Started spotting on a Wednesday, and didn't get full flow until Friday. My nurse decided to call Thursday day one, although it was light. I think it's better to err on the early side of calling it day one, because when you go for monitoring they will be able to tell from your lining and your hormone levels of you are ready to stim. If your levels are off, they may have you wait a day.

I agree and always call it a day early if im not sure. I always spot before and its so hard to tell day one.

One~ can u freeze dh's sprem? Usually you stim for about 10 days it seems so maybe its a good idea to freeze in case

Hi ladies, I've been absent for a while and there are like 50 pages to catch up on :o. I won't have time to catch up on them all :(

Congrats to all those with their BFP's!

Big :hugs: to all the ladies with BFN's!!

AFM - I managed to get an earlier appt at the FS, he has ordered lots of tests to try and figure out why we had 2 chemicals and poor quality embies. They will be testing the DNA in DH's :spermy:, I've had a bunch of blood taken and they are testing for clotting disorders, immune problems etc. I also have to have a pelvic MRI and biopsy of my lining next cycle. All of these tests will push my next ivf cycle back to either August or September. So we are having a bit of a break from it all and hope they find something in these tests that explains why we are having these problems and that it can be treated.

I won't be so active in this thread for a while but will pop in to follow all you lovely ladies progress.

Thanks Daisy and Blue, I am taking your advice and going in tomorrow as day 2. I'm terrified that this won't work. I knw you ladies know the emotions I'm going through! I've been so busy at work that I am hoping it helps pass the time!!!

Daisy I am so happy you are progressing and I can not believe your almost ready for ER! I'm sure everything will go great!!

Blue, wow you are almost there as well, one last hurdle and youll get your BFP!!! We did have DH spem frozen, but they say fresh is best and I want the optimal results. But if we must use the frozen that we will!!

TTB, sorry for what your going through, I hope your tests come back perfectly fine. Sometimes a break can help you with the ttc stress where as you don't have To monitor everyday!!

omg court was sooo boring. i think id rather do egg retrieval without anesthesia and a dull needle.. soo ready for er tomorrow

Dr Squid - GL tomorrow!

One - congrats on getting started!!! This is exciting :) Cant wait to hear your BFP in a few weeks!

xo

hey ladies i need to do a little rant and im sorry but anyways..

im pissed. im pissed ive been going through all this ivf stuff since august and just now after 2 failed ivf cycles im just being told i have a unicornuate uterus? wth? imagine what could have happened. the re removed the abnormal horn but if the pregnancy would have been there i would have been screwed. im just getting angry. i know this greatly reduces our chances even more now and i will be high risk if it ever happens. i just feel deflated and hopeless. is it common practice for the female to have hsg when the diagnosis is severe male factor? i dont understand why this wasnt seen! ive had 17,000 ultrasounds and 2 saline ultrasounds and a pelvic mri. have our attempts been futile? are we fighting an impossible battle? im just really upset with all this. i feel like im broken and im not fixable. sorry for the rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"