IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so extremely hard to be positive especially with an almost daily update and constantly thinking, "is this information good or bad"!

DH will be in Vegas for the first 1/2 of the week and Pittsburgh for the 2nd half. This time of year he is constantly traveling (which is why we put off IVF in May). But hopefully after June, he'll have the summer to relax.

Daisy, that is great news!! So happy to you are on your way to retrival, hoping for some good looking eggs!!

Jchic, when do you anticipate you starting the process?

Drs - looking forward to the update!!

Michelle - I am thinking about you and hoping that you have some good test results.

AFM - had my baseline day 2 b/w and sono today, just waiting to see if I can start the injections. I've been on the estrogen patch for a little over a week and boy is my AF the worst its been in a while (not sure if its the patch or coincidence). Such awful cramps and so much blood with clots (sorry, TMI), made for a very intresting sono. I bled through my pants this morning, so after walking to the clinic, I had to walk home, take a quick shower and change then come to work. So surprised I made in the office by 9:00.

So exciting!!!

hey ladies i need to do a little rant and im sorry but anyways..

im pissed. im pissed ive been going through all this ivf stuff since august and just now after 2 failed ivf cycles im just being told i have a unicornuate uterus? wth? imagine what could have happened. the re removed the abnormal horn but if the pregnancy would have been there i would have been screwed. im just getting angry. i know this greatly reduces our chances even more now and i will be high risk if it ever happens. i just feel deflated and hopeless. is it common practice for the female to have hsg when the diagnosis is severe male factor? i dont understand why this wasnt seen! ive had 17,000 ultrasounds and 2 saline ultrasounds and a pelvic mri. have our attempts been futile? are we fighting an impossible battle? im just really upset with all this. i feel like im broken and im not fixable. sorry for the rant.

I am so so sorry love:hugs:

omg court was sooo boring. i think id rather do egg retrieval without anesthesia and a dull needle.. soo ready for er tomorrow

Hey ladies, I am about to start my official IVF (i assume) today at around 3:30, I started spotting, I called the clinic and the administrator told me that if I start my full flow before 9:00 tonight, today would be considered my 1st day and if not then tomorrow would be considered my 1st day. I have to go on day 2, I really hope I dont now get confused with full flow.. lol.. Also, how long should I anticipate stimming? I am concerned because my DH will be away on business from this saturday until next saturday??

YAYYY!!!

You, my clinic knocks you out!

Tiff - I think you will have plenty to transfer on day 5!

jchic- thanks i really hope so.......so i got my phone call this morning and 6 eggs fertilised out 14 the reterived yesterday so iam happy enough with that she said she is happy with them........and i have no signs of OHSS so far so i just hope it stays that way she said that tomorrow morning will be decision day whether they wil transfer and on what day or frezze i really hope they transfer 1 and i will have 5 :cold:s say a prayer for me girls

never2late-dont be terrified i didnt mean to scare anyone mayb that was just my experiance yours could be easy sailing dont stress :hugs:

Thats great!!!
Hey everyone -

For once, NOTHING to do with IVF or TTC... Just had the Olympic torch jog past my house, was passed from torchbearer to torchbearer right at the front door! Very exciting, think I needed that to cheer me up!!!

Thanku London 2012!!!! :happydance:

Thats so cool!!!
xxx

Hopeful - that's great news! Grow embies grow!! (I already posted that yesterday but for some reason it didn't show :shrug:)

MoBaby - good luck today. Hope you don't feel too groggy after.

Welcome ThreeBirds! :hi: Fx'd for you!

Tiff - good luck with the ER today!! Can't wait to hear your update!

Mj and l8bloomer - how are ye PUPO girls feeling?!

Gettingbroody- thanks for thinking about me i had my ER this morning they reterived 14 eggs they said they look good but the procedure was the most painful experiance i have ever been through i dont mean to scare any1 because everyone will have a diff reaction to pain but i thought it was really painful but i hope it wil be worth it:shrug: i was really dissy and tired after but that was because of the drugs so i just have to wait for the all important phone call in the morning and they also told me that if i feel ok over the next few days like no bloatedness headaches nausa or vomting i should be ok to transfer 1 embryo back in because iam at risk of hyperstimulation so i just hope i feel ok but they said it will prob be a day 5 transfer so fingers crossed

Daisy83- how was your scan this morning i hope everything was ok and you can still continue with this cycle......i cant wait to hear your update??

ER was painful for me too

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Monday night when dh went to do my progesterone and said my butt on both sides was all right and bumpy...it looked like a rash. Since like Sunday my butt had felt itchy but that happened once with my Lupron shots. But I had decided to call the dr. They told me to come in. So I went in yesterday and the nurse said she thinks I have cellulitis... which is a bacterial infection. If it doesnt get treated the right way or right away you can die from it. So needless to say I spend yesterday crying bc i was afraid something was going to happen to the babies. But they put me on antibiotics and told me to put a hot compress on my butt on my butt 3 times a day. I'm hoping it goes away quickly and doessnt have any negative effects.s

On a bright side, I hit 6 weeks today and we have our next sono on Friday :)

Omg Haj!!!!! I must've missed your post about twins. Congrats girl!!!!

......today my tests are a TAD darker than yesterday :) FX...I would post a pic but definitely don't want to affend anyone :) I love ya girls way too much in here for that!

Haj that is GREAT news..will be saying special prayers for you with the antibiotics and will be praying for the babies too :)

......today my tests are a TAD darker than yesterday :) FX...I would post a pic but definitely don't want to affend anyone :) I love ya girls way too much in here for that!

Haj that is GREAT news..will be saying special prayers for you with the antibiotics and will be praying for the babies too :)

Good I'm glad they are getting darker.

Thanks so much!!!

I just duno if its b/c my urine was diluted yesterday more so than today :) who knows...I guess in a few more days we'll know for sure whats going on :)

HAJ! So so soooooo happy to see that you and your little bundles are good. My mom had cellulitis - you need to be careful! Monitor it and honestly make sure you follow up with meds, ok?

HAJ! So so soooooo happy to see that you and your little bundles are good. My mom had cellulitis - you need to be careful! Monitor it and honestly make sure you follow up with meds, ok?

I'm hoping its just mild. It's not really too red anymore, just bumpy.

Hey girls just thought id pop in for a update so..........the embryo person rang me this morning and she told me that all 6 embryos are still dividing as they should be so she is looking to do a day5 ET so it can be a blast and since i still am felling ok and dont have any syptoms of OHSS so far hopefully i will have something still to frezze by day5 she said that before they do ET she wants me to have a scan to see is ther any fluid around my ovaries and if i get the all clear then ET will be able to be done my fingers and toes are crossed i really hope i can get it done

girls this might sound really crazy but i want yer opinion i have being weighing myself since EC and the day after EC i was weighing 9st 10lbs today i weighed myself again and iam 9st 9lbs so if i was getting OHSS and my belly was bloating and i weigh heavier right??? what do ye think??? iam just really afraid iam going to get it

Haj- i think i remember reading something before about you having fluid around your ovaries what happened that time again??And dont worry about your rash i think they have got it on time and if they thought it would do anything to your babies they would have addmitted you or scaned you or something dont stress you will have heathly beautiful babies and you will be just fine!!!:hugs::thumbup:

Haj, sorry to hear about that, are you finished with the shots? or have them given you something else?

tiff - thats great news about the eggies! They will make it to blast stage and you will have your transfer soon! If you are feeling better, and the bloat is slowly going away, I think its safe to assume you dont have OHSS, which is great!

tiff - that's great news! I think that if you had OHSS that you would be in pain, so I think you're ok.

tiff - that's great news! I think that if you had OHSS that you would be in pain, so I think you're ok.

oneof14-iam in a small bit of pain but iam going to put that down to the EC which was really painfull for me but i dont have headaches nausa and i dont feel bloated i really hope everything goies well the next few days is going to be mental torture until i find out they can deffently transfer ha i think iam starting to sound crazy at this stage :haha:

tiff - thats great news about the eggies! They will make it to blast stage and you will have your transfer soon! If you are feeling better, and the bloat is slowly going away, I think its safe to assume you dont have OHSS, which is great!

thanks Jchic- maybe your right and maybe iam just over thinking things but do you think that because iam not gaining weight thats a good sign:blush:

tiif - we all sound crazy at this point and we totally understand eachother. I am sure you are fine and going to be ready for ET in a few days.

AFM - I got my instructions for tonight and tomorrow. 4 vials of bravelle and 2 menopur and DH starts his antibiotic. This is it, praying for no roadblocks!! I go in Friday, just for bloodwork.

One - NO ROADBLOCKS!!!!!! Smooth sailing honey!

Tiff - I think so, not gaining is a good thing, stay positive xxoo

Welcome all the new girls! :hi:

Tiff - great news about your embies! Hope your pain eases up soon.

Haj - so sorry to hear that :-( Hope the meds kick in and do their job nice and fast...

Afm, got a phone call from the nurse at the FS to say that dhs blood results came back and there's no chromosomal problems :dance: So we have an apt on Tuesday to go through the whole procedure and figure out our schedule etc - yay!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"