IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiff, congrats on your ET - :dust:

Got the call regarding my fertilization results. As of right now, I have 11 embies! 11 out of 12 fertilized. :cloud9: I emailed my MIL that she potentially has 11 more grandchildren on the way. I wish I could see her face when she reads that. :rofl:

Got the call regarding my fertilization results. As of right now, I have 11 embies! 11 out of 12 fertilized. :cloud9: I emailed my MIL that she potentially has 11 more grandchildren on the way. I wish I could see her face when she reads that. :rofl:

Thats great news! Edit... When is your ET scheduled for?

:haha: I bet her face will be priceless when she reads your email. Thats pretty funny.

:haha: I bet her face will be priceless when she reads your email. Thats pretty funny.

Thanks Mrs. C! My ET will be Thursday, June 21 (my parent's 42nd anniversary). Hopefully my embies will make it to blast by Wednesday, because my clinic only does day 6 blast transfers. If they aren't at blast by Wednesday, they will be given more time to get there, but I won't have a fresh transfer - all will be frozen and I will be doing FET in August.

Thanks Mrs. C! My ET will be Thursday, June 21 (my parent's 42nd anniversary). Hopefully my embies will make it to blast by Wednesday, because my clinic only does day 6 blast transfers. If they aren't at blast by Wednesday, they will be given more time to get there, but I won't have a fresh transfer - all will be frozen and I will be doing FET in August.

Sounds like ET will be on a special day. Fx you get to do a fresh transfer. I'm sure they will all be blasts by the 21st. :thumbup:

DaisyQ- thanks iam excited its just a count down now :haha:

OMG thats a great fert. report are you going to go for a day 3 or day5 transfer grow embies grow!!! haha your so funny to send that email i bet your mum laughed alot :haha:

Thanks guys! Tiff, we will do a day 6 transfer if all goes well.

Excellent news DaisyQ!!! Fingers crossed for you that they all make it to blast, I'm feeling really positive about this!

Woo Hoo Tiff!!! You're PUPO! Hopefully I'm right behind you! :happydance:

Daisy- yay our numbers are (were) the same

Oy totally hit my sciatic last night. Didnt sleep cause of pain in my butt. I don't remember what all I wrote before but the doc actually called me back a second time to say he thought it wouldn't be a problem. I told him I never thought it would be. I had 13 follicles. All of them with be producing progesterone so it isn't like there is none. Besides I was only starting 12 hrs late. So this am the stupid shower had no water pressure... Sigh. Doc of course
Called as I was heading across the bay bridge. Turns out I have 8 embryos that have 8-10 cells do they are gonna go to blast. He was saying how unexpected that was at my age , so I said "see I'm special". He got all serious and was like... We need to manage expectations and they won't all go to blast etc. umm duh. I then went and stopped at the clinic that is gonna do the transfer to get more needles and get them to do my shot today cause I just couldn't face it. Also told them when was best for me Monday (doc was all like... We have to work with their schedule etc... Umm dude squeaky wheel and all). So all is good now other than ass pain

Morning everyone! Yesterday was crazy at school (field day in the morning, game day, autograph signing, and desk cleaning in the afternoon) then I went to help my SIL with my two nieces so I wasn't on here much. . . boy do things go fast!

Drs, it sounds like everything is falling in to place! Yay!

I (think) I have things all worked out with my RE's office now. I started BCP today (for 17 days), I go in on Thursday for a Office hysteroscopy and a Sonohystogram/Uterine Sounding. I go back the 25th for an IVF consent appointment with my RE, then on July 2nd I go in for bloodwork and an Ultrasound. I can't remember everything else because I don't have the calendar in front of me. I have to admit, I'm a little overwhelmed at this point.

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend.

Hopeful - wow, 4 frosties :cold:, that's a fantastic number! Hopefully you won't need them for a year or two!

Angie - I'm sure your mum will be looking on and doing all she can for you from her side!:hugs:

Georx - hope the ER went well. Looking forward to your update!

Tiff - you are PUPO!!! Congratulations! :dance:

Baby - this time of the year is always busy at school! This is how I feel right now - :sleep:!!! I'm glad ye were able to figure out a schedule that suits you :thumbup:

DrS - that's great that you are going to a 5-day transfer. I have to say your dr makes me giggle a little!! I kind of picture him as that very mournful dog from one of the cartoons in the 80s :haha: (can't remember his name...might have to go look it up now!)

DaisyQ - :rofl: What a great email! And a fantastic number of fertilised eggs!

Haj - love your pic! Amazing that you got to hear the heartbeats so early! How long will the FS continue to monitor you for?

Oh look, I found him!!!
Photo%2016-06-2012%2021%2025%2059.jpg

Edit - picture doesn't seem to be working! Ah well!!:shrug:

gvetting broody- droopy dog?

so the clinic i go to the embryologist quit so everythig is being done in sf at a different clinic. today i was already on the bridge heading into the city when he called (which i told him was gonna happen). so i went to the city clinic to get syringes and get someone to do my pio shot cause i couldnt cope (she did it in the correct place and i still cant walk..and i have a high pain tolerance thought hsg, er etc was a breeze). while i was there i asked them waht time they opened and asked if it was OK with my doc reserve the 8am so i can go to court (supposed to be there at 9). i think my doc was pissed and felt i was stepping on his toes but i know by the time he called etc it wouldnt work and id get in trouble with my lawyer (im supposed to be there everday all day.. dunno how im gonna sit all week i can hardly sit now).

hopeful- yay frosties =) im hoping i get some too

baby- yay for getting everything sorted

OK ladies, I just got some devatating news. I went for u/s and blood work today, day 4 (3 days of stims) and the nurse told me I am not responding at all and my estrogen level is only 39. They upped the dosage of bravelle to 5 vials. I am so heartbroken and have been crying all day. I have to go in again tomorrow for b/w and u/s and I so scared they are going to cancel the cycle. My DH is away on business this week and I dont even know how im going to handle a cancelled cycle. I can not understand for the life me why I am not responding. My AMH is 1.58 and my AFC was good.

My friend told me not to worry because most clinics told give the 1st u/s until 5 days of stims.

I am beside myself right now.

Any words of encouragment of advise?

oneof - fingers crossed this is just an early blip. i know ive seen lots of people suddenly shoot up

One - remind me of your protocol? When was estrogen stopped?

Also, ask your doctor if he thinks you might benefit from adding LH (in the form of menopur or low dose hcg). My doctor told me some women need to use both types of drugs to respond.

On the words of encouragement side, it's still early. My estrogen started higher (70 or 75) and actually went DOWN after three days of stims to 65. My dosages were bumped up. I went from 300 to 375 units of follistim, and from 15-30 units low dose hcg. I did start to respond after that, but my estrogen remained low my whole cycle, even when I was bumped up again to 450 units follistim. Usually they are worried about estrogen when it is too high, or if it is just flat. But increasing your doses should help? What are your follicles doing? All of mine were < 10 mm on day 4 of stims.

Talk to your doctor about adding LH.

I hope you don't get canceled, but if you do, remember that my first cycle was canceled too, and so far cycle attempt #2 is MUCH better. Usually the second cycle is informed by the first, which is a shot in the dark. Sending lots of :hugs: your way. I know how it feels to maybe be canceled. Its such a huge let down and makes you feel like it can't work for you. Which is not true!! Perhaps adjusting your protocol will help, and you can always consult with a new RE. Do you have a car, btw? My clinic is in NJ, which would be a pain in the ass for you, but I think they are SO good, and my doctor got my slow sluggish ovaries to produce 12 mature eggs, which is mire than I could have hoped for.

In terms of canceling, my doctor felt it was better to cancel and try again with a new protocol, then move forward with the expense of ER, when the outlook didn't look so hot for that cycle. She felt i could do better. Sure enough she right. :hugs:

oneof - I agree my clinic doesn't start ultrasounds until day 5. I go in for bloodwork only for day 3. I'm sure they'll get you sorted out and you'll jump ahead in no time!

Did my first stims tonight! I can't believe how nervous I was but I didn't feel a thing!

Good Luck One. . . fingers crossed they don't end up cancelling.

Drs. . . did you end up getting the appointment set up at the time you needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"