IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ladies, I went in yesterday (CD5) 4 days of stims for u/s and blood work and my e2 went up to 52, she said she forgot to tell me yesterday that with the EPP my e2 level will be low coming off the patch. They are only seeing 4 follies which is a concern for me and the doctor I guess.

I go in tomorrow (CD7) 6 days of stims to see if I've progressed. I am petrified of this visit. I pray I have more follies and my e2 has gone up. I am literally sick to my stomach everday. Wish my DH was here!!

@ oneof14, I am pretty sure that two days will give you a couple more follies!

FXd for you :)

I hope so bubumaci. I am going to acupunture tonight, much needed, see if she can work her magic.

Awesome news about your follies and you are ready to go!

Hi :wave:
So had my day 9 ultrasound this morning (CD11) and I will be triggering tomorrow evening, ER on Thursday morning.
Lining was measured at 10 mm,
Right ovary : 1 x 20mm, 2 x 19mm and 4AF x max 10mm
Left ovary : 2 x 19mm, 2 x 17mm, 1 x 16mm and 1 x 13mm
Not quite sure if that is good or not, seems like there are 7 or 8? From what size can we count them?

The results of my bloodwork will be online later on - if anyone is interested, I would be happy to post (also to hear back, whether the results are good or not)?

I am still in disbelief, that we are actually almost there and praying so hard, that they find many eggies to fertilise and, that they manage to fertilise. Even though we have some frozen sperm, DH will be providing a sample, since the fresh :spermy: are better than thawed. Please please please keep fingers crossed that it all goes well on Thursday!!!

*EDIT* Just been in touch with the clinic - my LH and progesterone levels are high, so I am triggering tonight and the OP is Wednesday morning (they are worried that I will ovulate early) - have to be at the clinic at 9 am... so - please keep your fingers all crossed for us!!!

@ DaisyQ - that is so excited! Really great results and all fingers and toes are crossed for you!

@ oneof14 - this is my first time doing the treatment, so I have no idea really. My first US was on day 5 of stimming (before I had given myself my 5th shot, so after 4 days) - it may just be that they need to readjust the amounts you are taking - DaisyQ is a very good example I think of how it can go if (as heartbreaking as it is) they decide to cancel this cycle and move onto the next.. Either way, my fingers are crossed for you, that it works out!!!

Good luck with your ER everything is crossed!

One - Good luck tomorrow I hope that you make more progress on your next scan, Praying for you.

AFM - Had a lining check today and I am already at 8. I am surprised I thought it would take much longer then that for my lining to thicken up. Anyway they told me I will up my dosage to 2mg twice a day. I was hoping not to b\c I have been very dissy and I think its from the estrace. Oh well, hopefully will get more info when my nurse calls later.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Blue! You are on your way! Sounding really good. :flower: A lady on the RMA thread on fertilitycommunity just got her BFP after a FET (all were frozen due to OHSS).

One - does your acupuncturist do needs on your lower abdomen? Also, I think that you might just be slow to stimulate. Your E2 went up a lot in just 24 hours, so I think I would push for a few more days to see what's what. To me (not a doctor) it sounds like you might have been oversuppressed. This is why it may take longer (and more drugs) for you to stim. If they do end up canceling your cycle, be sure to ask if you were over-suppressed, and what will they do next time to ensure that doesn't happen again... Higher starting doses is one idea, as is removing the last estrogen patch around day 1 of your cycle...

Bubu. From what I've read, any follicle bigger than 13 mm at trigger may contain a viable egg. So to me it sounds like 8 or 9? I was expecting maybe 10 for my retrieval and we got 12.

Blue, you are on your way!!! So excited!! To do have to take the estrace vaginally or orally?

Daisy, yes she does put needles in my lower abdomen. I am happy they gave me last night and today to stim and having me go in tomorrow. I was going in everyday and I didnt think they even allowed the meds to works. I am seriously hoping to see an improvement tomorrow. If my cycle does get cancelled, I will definitely ask about being over surpressed. I believe they started me on a higher dose of bravelle already. Good idea about the Patch, I know my e2 level on day 2 was 183, 3 days later (Friday) it was 114 (took off the patch) and 31 and now 52.

I am starting to feel a little bloated, so I am hoping its the meds starting to work.

Oneof14 - I was a slow responder at first too, so hopefully things will turn around for you!! And the bloating is a good sign!! FX for you! :hugs:

Thank Michelle01, you ladies are truly the best! I am crying at my desk w/the amount of support your all giving me, especially w/DH away!

this thread moves SO fast!!!

One - I think you will be fine, best of luck tomorrow at your next appt!
Bubu - WOW! Good luck on your ER!

Blue - OMG you are on your way now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So had my day 9 ultrasound this morning (CD11) and I will be triggering tomorrow evening, ER on Thursday morning.
Not quite sure if that is good or not, seems like there are 7 or 8? From what size can we count them?

The results of my bloodwork will be online later on - if anyone is interested, I would be happy to post (also to hear back, whether the results are good or not)?

I am still in disbelief, that we are actually almost there and praying so hard, that they find many eggies to fertilise and, that they manage to fertilise. Even though we have some frozen sperm, DH will be providing a sample, since the fresh :spermy: are better than thawed. Please please please keep fingers crossed that it all goes well on Thursday!!!

*EDIT* Just been in touch with the clinic - my LH and progesterone levels are high, so I am triggering tonight and the OP is Wednesday morning (they are worried that I will ovulate early) - have to be at the clinic at 9 am... so - please keep your fingers all crossed for us!!!

@ DaisyQ - that is so excited! Really great results and all fingers and toes are crossed for you!

@ oneof14 - this is my first time doing the treatment, so I have no idea really. My first US was on day 5 of stimming (before I had given myself my 5th shot, so after 4 days) - it may just be that they need to readjust the amounts you are taking - DaisyQ is a very good example I think of how it can go if (as heartbreaking as it is) they decide to cancel this cycle and move onto the next.. Either way, my fingers are crossed for you, that it works out!!!

You are almost there! :happydance: Good luck with the trigger and everything crossed for you on Wednesday.

Thanks Ladies, I went in yesterday (CD5) 4 days of stims for u/s and blood work and my e2 went up to 52, she said she forgot to tell me yesterday that with the EPP my e2 level will be low coming off the patch. They are only seeing 4 follies which is a concern for me and the doctor I guess.

I go in tomorrow (CD7) 6 days of stims to see if I've progressed. I am petrified of this visit. I pray I have more follies and my e2 has gone up. I am literally sick to my stomach everday. Wish my DH was here!!

Things will look better tomorrow. Staying positive is hard but it's a great thing when it comes to all this. :thumbup:

Good luck with your ER everything is crossed!

One - Good luck tomorrow I hope that you make more progress on your next scan, Praying for you.

AFM - Had a lining check today and I am already at 8. I am surprised I thought it would take much longer then that for my lining to thicken up. Anyway they told me I will up my dosage to 2mg twice a day. I was hoping not to b\c I have been very dissy and I think its from the estrace. Oh well, hopefully will get more info when my nurse calls later.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Thats great news! Any ideas of when your FET will be?

One, I think your estrogen rising now is a really good sign. I think you just need more time. :hugs:

One - I am taking the estrace orally but I"m not sure if the side effects are from that or from my anxiety.

Mrs C- I don't know yet about the date for my FET but my nurse said it's usally about 20 days into your cylce. I don't know if since my lining is thickening fast if it will be earlier or not. I am going to ask when she calls me with my b\w results later.

Are you going to acupuncture twice a week?

I hope your right Daisy about the estrogen.

Yes, I usually go 2x a week (except last week), I emailed here and told her we have some serious work to do!

How are you doing? you must be so excited about Thursday. I am so happy for you and when you get your BFP, please stay on this thread, as you really are such a wonderful support!!

Oh and eat lots of protein, and eggs specifically. Acupuncturist also recommended no cold foods (no salads, smoothies), dairy - stick to hot foods. And limit carbs, especially sugar and processed carbs (bread, etc).

One - I am taking the estrace orally but I"m not sure if the side effects are from that or from my anxiety.

Mrs C- I don't know yet about the date for my FET but my nurse said it's usally about 20 days into your cylce. I don't know if since my lining is thickening fast if it will be earlier or not. I am going to ask when she calls me with my b\w results later.

Yes, I know all too well about that, when my anxiety kicks in, the first thing I feel is dizzy. Your almost there!

Oh and eat lots of protein, and eggs specifically. Acupuncturist also recommended no cold foods (no salads, smoothies), dairy - stick to hot foods.

I've only been drinking and eating hot/warm stuff. I should have has some eggs this morning, but since Saturday, I havent really had much of an appetite. I think I may have grilled chicken for lunch.

Are you going to acupuncture twice a week?

I hope your right Daisy about the estrogen.

Yes, I usually go 2x a week (except last week), I emailed here and told her we have some serious work to do!

How are you doing? you must be so excited about Thursday. I am so happy for you and when you get your BFP, please stay on this thread, as you really are such a wonderful support!!

I'm ok. Mentally/emotionally much better than last week. But it is hard waiting to hear... Of course I'll stay! :hugs:

Hi everyone,

Had a phonecall from the embryologist this morning, they want me to go in at 8.30am instead of 10.30am for ET. She also said all 4 embryos are still growing nicely :happydance: so really pleased about that, hoping they all hang in there til tomorrow. Have bought loads of magazines and a book, got the house all cleaned and ready for some relaxing :coffee:! Hope you're all doing well,

xx :flower:

Daisy83 - great report. Glad you got the house all cleaned up. I am the same way, I can't relax until it's all clean, eventhough it's a wreck a few hours later from all the dog and cat hair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"