IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about your BFN Ash! :hugs: But with IVF your on your way to BFP. Especially how well you've responded to gonel with IUI.

oneof14 - thanks I sure hope so. I have this fear that I'll do the IVF and it won't work anyways. I know that's a possibility and it's scary but I don't know what else to do at this point.

Where are you at in your cycle?

I totally understand your being scared.

Today is day 6 of stims. My e2 levels have been low and my FS was concerned and upped my braville from 4-5 vials. Yesterday b/w showed increase in my e2 level. I only had 2 follies on saturday and on sunday I had 4. I am hoping for more follies that grow and for my e2 to rise. Tomorrow is another u/s and bloodwork, hoping for an inprovement. So so nervous.

Thank you so much for your words of support!
BTW - here are the other results :
LH : 2,80 IU/L
FSH : 11,00 IU/L
E2 : 1763,00 pg/ml
Progesterone : 1,30 ng/ml

I have no idea what it all means, but I am sure they know what they are doing, getting me to trigger tonight. (In 1 hour and 5 mins *nerves*)...

@ Ash :wave: ... try to think positively. I know it's not easy all the time, especially, when you get knocked down again and again. It will work and we are all behind you! :)

Oooh ... good luck everybody, whatever stages you are in!!

:dust::dust:

I just received my protocol checklist too.
BCP 7/08-7/31
200IU of Follistem and 75IU of Menopur 8/5-/14
Doxycycline 100mg for my hubby am and pm days 8/9-8/15
Me 8/16-8/21
HCG 10,000 8/14
ER 8/16 (est)
ET 8/21 (Est)
Prednisone 10mg 8/16-8/20
Crinone 8/20-8/31
PIO 8/16-8/31
81mg aspirin 8/21-8/31

I am sooo excited. Is anyone following a similiar protocol?

~Angie

Hey girls just popped in to see how everyone is doing!!!

hopeful- how is the TTW going?? have you any kind of syptoms??? i just have very mild cramps but i dont no if that is down to ET or something else

Mrsc- congrats on AF coming you have just stared your journey to your BFP!!!!

Georx- congrats on EC how are you feeling??.....are you going to do a day3 or day5 transfer you will be PUPO in no time :dust: to you

Bluestorm- congrats on everything going good for you f'xd for you

AFM-iam 3 days today after ET iam feeling good just mild cramps......this is to all the girls that got ther BFP with IVF did ye have any syptoms in their TTW is it normal to still have very mild on and off cramps????i really hope this works coz we got no frosties:cold: they made it to blasts but wernt good enough to frezze iam a bit upset about that
:dust: :dust: to everyone
hope everyone is doing good xXxXx

Thank you! Fingers crossed for you! Sorry you weren't able to get any frosties.

I know some of you from the RMA thread but I've decided to join this thread since it's official and I'm doing IVF.

I'll be starting this cycle when I get my period .. hopefully she'll be here soon so I can move on. I got a call from the IVF coordinator at the doctors office and she gave me my protocol. I'll be doing lupron from CD 3 - 21 to prep for the IVF then I'll be doing a gonadotropins (not sure exactly which one they're put me on). I'm thinking it'll be put on gonal F since I responded really well to that and I already have a pen ... but who knows!

I'll do the gonadotropins up until I'm ready for the ovidrel and then trigger and then ER.
FX'd it goes well. I'm really nervous about the ER and the PIO shots.

Welcome :hi: Sounds like you will be getting started very soon.

I just received my protocol checklist too.
BCP 7/08-7/31
200IU of Follistem and 75IU of Menopur 8/5-/14
Doxycycline 100mg for my hubby am and pm days 8/9-8/15
Me 8/16-8/21
HCG 10,000 8/14
ER 8/16 (est)
ET 8/21 (Est)
Prednisone 10mg 8/16-8/20
Crinone 8/20-8/31
PIO 8/16-8/31
81mg aspirin 8/21-8/31

I am sooo excited. Is anyone following a similiar protocol?

~Angie

Yay for having everything in place and ready to go!

Just a quick update from me - please forgive lack of personals as I'm on my phone and flicking between the pages is hard!

Had a scan today and there are 9 follicles measuring 20mm - woo-hoo! Doc was very pleased and EPU is locked in for Friday. Please cross your fingers for me for a few good eggs. :)

AF showed full force tonight about an hour ago so .... I'll be starting IVF protocol on Wednesday.

Yay for getting started Ash! Good luck!

E2 today was 120 after 2 nights of stims. They lowered my meds to an even lower dose. Going back for blood and ultrasound tomorrow.

Yay for getting started Ash! Good luck!

E2 today was 120 after 2 nights of stims. They lowered my meds to an even lower dose. Going back for blood and ultrasound tomorrow.

raelynn~ Is it ok if I take your update from the other thread and add it here since I don't have it on the front page?

raelynn glad you have started! not long now!

so i had 4 grade 1, 2 grade 2 and 5 grade 3 blasts. had 2 transfered, 1 frozen today and they are checking again tomorrow to see if more make the freezing grade. the transfer went well today (other than lying down on the table which was excrutiating on my poor tushie). was only 30 min late to court and the lawyers and judge were actually on a sidebar anyway so no one even noticed. figure it isnt bed rest.. but i sat all day without doing much. tomorrow night my new meds come in but.. i dont have to do another shot (this am was the last one.. sucked to have to do it knowing how bad it would be)

btw named them inky and squirt

so i had 4 grade 1, 2 grade 2 and 5 grade 3 blasts. had 2 transfered, 1 frozen today and they are checking again tomorrow to see if more make the freezing grade. the transfer went well today (other than lying down on the table which was excrutiating on my poor tushie). was only 30 min late to court and the lawyers and judge were actually on a sidebar anyway so no one even noticed. figure it isnt bed rest.. but i sat all day without doing much. tomorrow night my new meds come in but.. i dont have to do another shot (this am was the last one.. sucked to have to do it knowing how bad it would be)

btw named them inky and squirt

That is great news!! You are now PUPO with twins! I'm glad they are getting you new meds. What is your testing date?

NO TWINS!! i want either inky or squirt to stick .. umm otd is next weds but im working at the same hospital as my doctor on tuesday so... ill likely get a beta that day

:haha: ok not twins. I will put the names of them on the first page rather than twins. Fx for the 26th!!

Squid, it sounds like ALL of your embies blasted - is that true? WOW! I hope the same happens for me...

yeah crazy right. in your face doc doom and gloom. he told me day 3 the lagging ones werent likely to make it.. i still dont know if ill get more to freeze. for some reason despite 4 being grade 1 they only felt one of the leftovers was ok to freeze today.. and oddly were offering more hope for the 5 "poor" ones cause they were early blasts. at least i have one frostie. hope yours do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"