IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update- ER went great, got 11 eggs. 8 were good quality, 7 fertilized. Right now (6/18/12) all are growing & doctor has picked out 2 of the best for tentative ET tomorrow. If we have more than 2 strong embryos, they will pick the two best and transfer at day 5 (thursday).

Daisy83 - great report. Glad you got the house all cleaned up. I am the same way, I can't relax until it's all clean, eventhough it's a wreck a few hours later from all the dog and cat hair!!

Me too, I have two dogs (in my picture) and they are super fluffy, drives me mad! Whenever we open the kitchen door a big tumble weed of border collie rolls through the house!!!! :wacko:

Great news on your lining, it's getting all cosy and comfy for it's guest(s)!!! :happydance:

Georx - that's great! So either ET tomorrow or Thurs, good luck to you xx

xx

One - I am taking the estrace orally but I"m not sure if the side effects are from that or from my anxiety.

Mrs C- I don't know yet about the date for my FET but my nurse said it's usally about 20 days into your cylce. I don't know if since my lining is thickening fast if it will be earlier or not. I am going to ask when she calls me with my b\w results later.

What day are you on now? Sorry, I try to keep up but there so much going on.

Hi everyone,

Had a phonecall from the embryologist this morning, they want me to go in at 8.30am instead of 10.30am for ET. She also said all 4 embryos are still growing nicely :happydance: so really pleased about that, hoping they all hang in there til tomorrow. Have bought loads of magazines and a book, got the house all cleaned and ready for some relaxing :coffee:! Hope you're all doing well,

xx :flower:

:happydance: I'm so excited for you. How many are you putting back? Good job on getting everything ready so that you can relax and now worry about anything.

Another update- ER went great, got 11 eggs. 8 were good quality, 7 fertilized. Right now (6/18/12) all are growing & doctor has picked out 2 of the best for tentative ET tomorrow. If we have more than 2 strong embryos, they will pick the two best and transfer at day 5 (thursday).

:happydance: That is great news! I'm excited for you also! So many BFP's coming to this thread soon. We are due for many. :thumbup:

l8bloomer~ How are things going?

MJ~ Are you still hanging around in here?

AFM~ CD1 :happydance: I'm excited to be getting started on this new journey. It's not IVF but thats ok as long as we get our BFP.

I get so happy and excited reading ALL of your posts :happydance:

I am a bit confused by the diet thing though. No cold foods? No salads?
I had a consult with the nutritionist at my RE/FS clinic and she told me to eat as much salad as I could shove down my throat daily..lol and as much dark leafy greens and vegetables as possible. Along with chicken and eggs and fruits of all kinds except oranges and corn. She also said cut out all caffeine, sodas, coffee ect..whats the reason you were given for no cold foods or salads?
I am so new to all of this. So glad I found you all :hugs:

~Angie

MrsC - awsome news, so happy you are getting started!!!

Drs~ :dohh: I'm so out of it this morning. I hope your ET went well today and court goes by quickly. Sorry for not saying anything earlier this morning.

I had a consult with the nutritionist at my RE/FS clinic and she told me to eat as much salad as I could shove down my throat daily..lol and as much dark leafy greens and vegetables as possible. Along with chicken and eggs and fruits of all kinds except oranges and corn. She also said cut out all caffeine, sodas, coffee ect..whats the reason you were given for no cold foods or salads?

~Angie

From what my acupunturist tells me, only eat hot food and never drink anything cold, is a way to warm the uterus and make for a good environment for your embies and for uterine lining. So i cut out cold drinks, I drink room temp water and never put ice in anything. I try to have soups or grilled chicken for lunch and of course, eggs from breakfast and lost of green veggies.

I am not sure about the caffeine, but I was also told to avoid all caffeine, which I try to do. I have 1 cup of decaf coffee in the morning (its a hard habit to break).

~Angie

From what my acupunturist tells me, only eat hot food and never drink anything cold, is a way to warm the uterus and make for a good environment for your embies and for uterine lining. So i cut out cold drinks, I drink room temp water and never put ice in anything. I try to have soups or grilled chicken for lunch and of course, eggs from breakfast and lost of green veggies.

I am not sure about the caffeine, but I was also told to avoid all caffeine, which I try to do. I have 1 cup of decaf coffee in the morning (its a hard habit to break).

I was told this exact same thing when I was going to acupuncture. I asked my FS about it about he didn't think it made much of a difference. Just do what ever you feel is right for you. :flower:

Mrs C - so glad you are getting started! OH YEAH!
Your doggie is adorable! I cant even handle it :)

Yay MrsC for getting started!

Daisy83 - Awesome news! Good Luck with your transfer!

Georx - Great news too on the eggies! And good luck also with your transfer!!!

AFM - I am waiting for the call today from the nurse to find out what the doctor wants to do since my second blood test came back normal. I am hoping to get started with IVF #2 soon. I have waited long enough!!!!

Wow, lots of chat on here today!

Bubu - good luck with the trigger tonight! Sounds like a good number of follies! :thumbup:

OneOf - glad your levels are rising, hope you get more good news at your apt tomorrow! Fx'd!

Blue - things are moving fast!! Yay!

Daisy83 - great news about your embies! Hope they continue that way tonight :D Howmany are ye planning on putting back?

Georx - fantastic news! :dance: How do you feel after the ER?

MrsC - yay for cd1!! Keeping my fingers and toes firmly crossed for you!

Daisy83 - great report. Glad you got the house all cleaned up. I am the same way, I can't relax until it's all clean, eventhough it's a wreck a few hours later from all the dog and cat hair!!

Me too, I have two dogs (in my picture) and they are super fluffy, drives me mad! Whenever we open the kitchen door a big tumble weed of border collie rolls through the house!!!! :wacko:

:rofl: Try rabbit hair!!!! I can at least pick up my dogs' hair cause it's long and fluffy and tends to shed in clumps but the rabbit hair is super fine and gets everywhere!!! It's a disaster! (but they're worth it :haha:)

Mrs C - so glad you are getting started! OH YEAH!
Your doggie is adorable! I cant even handle it :)

Thank you! :) Ask we speak he is in his bed barking in his sleep. :haha: He literally makes me laugh out loud.

So I called the clinic and they are having me come in for another baseline t make sure everything looks ok. I'm suddenly nervous that I still have a cyst and they won't let me start clomid.

Georx - Great report fingers are crossed.

Mrs C - I totally forgot to tell you how adorable your pup is! Yay for getting starting again finally. I know it's not IVF but you have a great shot at this!

Daisy83 - Your pups are adorable as well. It's funny how we all have so many animals...I wonder why!

AFM - I just got the call from my nurse and I will be going back in on friday the 22nd and then if everything looks good I will start PIO on Sunday the 24th and then transfer is penciled in for Friday 6/29/12. This actually works out nicely because I won't have to take any time off from work.

We all must have posted about the same time.

Yay MrsC for getting started!

Daisy83 - Awesome news! Good Luck with your transfer!

Georx - Great news too on the eggies! And good luck also with your transfer!!!

AFM - I am waiting for the call today from the nurse to find out what the doctor wants to do since my second blood test came back normal. I am hoping to get started with IVF #2 soon. I have waited long enough!!!!

Thank you. Fx for good news. The waiting is the hardest part.

Wow, lots of chat on here today!

Bubu - good luck with the trigger tonight! Sounds like a good number of follies! :thumbup:

OneOf - glad your levels are rising, hope you get more good news at your apt tomorrow! Fx'd!

Blue - things are moving fast!! Yay!

Daisy83 - great news about your embies! Hope they continue that way tonight :D Howmany are ye planning on putting back?

Georx - fantastic news! :dance: How do you feel after the ER?

MrsC - yay for cd1!! Keeping my fingers and toes firmly crossed for you!

:rofl: Try rabbit hair!!!! I can at least pick up my dogs' hair cause it's long and fluffy and tends to shed in clumps but the rabbit hair is super fine and gets everywhere!!! It's a disaster! (but they're worth it :haha:)

I would have never thought ribbit hair would be like that. :dohh: Makes sense though. I have a hard time with all the hair, I couldn't imagine having the little hairs from a rabbit all over the place.

Georx - Great report fingers are crossed.

Mrs C - I totally forgot to tell you how adorable your pup is! Yay for getting starting again finally. I know it's not IVF but you have a great shot at this!

Daisy83 - Your pups are adorable as well. It's funny how we all have so many animals...I wonder why!

AFM - I just got the call from my nurse and I will be going back in on friday the 22nd and then if everything looks good I will start PIO on Sunday the 24th and then transfer is penciled in for Friday 6/29/12. This actually works out nicely because I won't have to take any time off from work.

Thank you Blue! Yay for having a plan set and dates written down. I bet you are getting very excited!

~Angie

Angie - exactly what Oneof14 said.... It's from the chinese medicine perspective. I certainly don't think it's been proven with Western medicine studies, but from a TCM perspective, this is the type of diet prescribed. Leafy greens and vegetables would be great, just cooked. I try to adhere to it, but I'm inconsistent.

Georx - congrats on a successful retrieval and good luck on ET!

Daisy 83, good luck to you as well - so exciting!

Mrs. C - so glad you are about to get started!

I feel like I am missing someone... :dust: :dust: :dust: to all!

Hey girls just popped in to see how everyone is doing!!!

hopeful- how is the TTW going?? have you any kind of syptoms??? i just have very mild cramps but i dont no if that is down to ET or something else

Mrsc- congrats on AF coming you have just stared your journey to your BFP!!!!

Georx- congrats on EC how are you feeling??.....are you going to do a day3 or day5 transfer you will be PUPO in no time :dust: to you

Bluestorm- congrats on everything going good for you f'xd for you

AFM-iam 3 days today after ET iam feeling good just mild cramps......this is to all the girls that got ther BFP with IVF did ye have any syptoms in their TTW is it normal to still have very mild on and off cramps????i really hope this works coz we got no frosties:cold: they made it to blasts but wernt good enough to frezze iam a bit upset about that
:dust: :dust: to everyone
hope everyone is doing good xXxXx

I know some of you from the RMA thread but I've decided to join this thread since it's official and I'm doing IVF.

I'll be starting this cycle when I get my period .. hopefully she'll be here soon so I can move on. I got a call from the IVF coordinator at the doctors office and she gave me my protocol. I'll be doing lupron from CD 3 - 21 to prep for the IVF then I'll be doing a gonadotropins (not sure exactly which one they're put me on). I'm thinking it'll be put on gonal F since I responded really well to that and I already have a pen ... but who knows!

I'll do the gonadotropins up until I'm ready for the ovidrel and then trigger and then ER.
FX'd it goes well. I'm really nervous about the ER and the PIO shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"