IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betty - sounds like everything is going really well! :happydance:

Ash - yay! You must be excited to be getting started!

Raelynn - fx'd they figure your dose out for you....

DrS - you are PUPO - congratulations!!! (love the names by the way!:haha:)

OneOf - good luck with your apt today, hope your levels are still rising. :hugs:

Bubu and Daisy83 - good luck with the ET today, looking forward to your updates!

Georx - Great report fingers are crossed.

Mrs C - I totally forgot to tell you how adorable your pup is! Yay for getting starting again finally. I know it's not IVF but you have a great shot at this!

Daisy83 - Your pups are adorable as well. It's funny how we all have so many animals...I wonder why!

AFM - I just got the call from my nurse and I will be going back in on friday the 22nd and then if everything looks good I will start PIO on Sunday the 24th and then transfer is penciled in for Friday 6/29/12. This actually works out nicely because I won't have to take any time off from work.

Awesome that you now have days to look forward to!!! Here comes your bfp!!!

I know some of you from the RMA thread but I've decided to join this thread since it's official and I'm doing IVF.

I'll be starting this cycle when I get my period .. hopefully she'll be here soon so I can move on. I got a call from the IVF coordinator at the doctors office and she gave me my protocol. I'll be doing lupron from CD 3 - 21 to prep for the IVF then I'll be doing a gonadotropins (not sure exactly which one they're put me on). I'm thinking it'll be put on gonal F since I responded really well to that and I already have a pen ... but who knows!

I'll do the gonadotropins up until I'm ready for the ovidrel and then trigger and then ER.
FX'd it goes well. I'm really nervous about the ER and the PIO shots.

Sorry about the failed IUI, :hugs: But we pray that your first IVF will bring your bfp!!!! The ER is not that bad at all, the PIO shots on the otherhand was to much for me to handle so i went to a local GP to give it to me :lol:

I just received my protocol checklist too.
BCP 7/08-7/31
200IU of Follistem and 75IU of Menopur 8/5-/14
Doxycycline 100mg for my hubby am and pm days 8/9-8/15
Me 8/16-8/21
HCG 10,000 8/14
ER 8/16 (est)
ET 8/21 (Est)
Prednisone 10mg 8/16-8/20
Crinone 8/20-8/31
PIO 8/16-8/31
81mg aspirin 8/21-8/31

I am sooo excited. Is anyone following a similiar protocol?

~Angie

Im not on the same protocol but we keep fx'd that it brings your bfp!!!

Just a quick update from me - please forgive lack of personals as I'm on my phone and flicking between the pages is hard!

Had a scan today and there are 9 follicles measuring 20mm - woo-hoo! Doc was very pleased and EPU is locked in for Friday. Please cross your fingers for me for a few good eggs. :)

GL for Friday!!!!

AF showed full force tonight about an hour ago so .... I'll be starting IVF protocol on Wednesday.

Yay you can get started working on that bfp!!!

Yay for getting started Ash! Good luck!

E2 today was 120 after 2 nights of stims. They lowered my meds to an even lower dose. Going back for blood and ultrasound tomorrow.

Great to hear you stimming well!!!!

so i had 4 grade 1, 2 grade 2 and 5 grade 3 blasts. had 2 transfered, 1 frozen today and they are checking again tomorrow to see if more make the freezing grade. the transfer went well today (other than lying down on the table which was excrutiating on my poor tushie). was only 30 min late to court and the lawyers and judge were actually on a sidebar anyway so no one even noticed. figure it isnt bed rest.. but i sat all day without doing much. tomorrow night my new meds come in but.. i dont have to do another shot (this am was the last one.. sucked to have to do it knowing how bad it would be)

btw named them inky and squirt

Aw that is such cute names for them. It is amazing that all your eggs made it to blast! Fx'd for a few more frosties!!!!

AFM > Day 3 of stims, time is flying! Cant wait to see how my ovaries is doing on Sunday.

Morning :wave:

@ Betty - those numbers sound fantastic! Good luck with the ER :)

@ Squid... ooh ooh, I love the names :o)

AFM - trigger shot last night went OK. Was meant to do it at 23:00, but went over by a couple of minutes. I hope that won't matter! I am also hoping that it won't make a difference that I gave myself the GONAL-F shot when I came home from the doc's yesterday (I was meant to be triggering tonight and ER on Thursday) ... but when I called to get my bloodwork they said - nope, triggering yesterday and OP on Wednesday morning... Not meant to have stimmed when triggering .. hope it won't do any damage! Feeling very puffy and lightly crampy today - really hope that I won't ovulate earlier than the ER tomorrow morning!

What do they mean, the different grades?

:dust::dust::dust:

BTW MrsC - thank you for updating on first page!! I think you do a wonderful job. Could you please make one change for me? It has to be ICSI, we can't do IVF (swimmers don't swim)... Thank you :hugs:

Hi Girls, I hope that everyone is travelling well :flower: It's very early days (and I'm very nervous still) but wanted to let you all know that I have tested positive 3 days in a row now on POAS. I will feel like I can really relax when I get back a nice, juicy BetaHCG on thursday, so it's only 2 more sleeps till we find out for sure. But, I'm feeling good about this cycle for now :kiss:

hey ladies, I have been quite busy as I had daily appointments at my clinic. I am glad the stims are now over. Had my hCG trigger last night and ER scheduled tomorrow.it is all happening so fast. I am nervously excited. My estradiol values have sky rocketed, so not sure if we do ET this cycle or do an FET next cycle as I might be at risk for OHSS.

Hey Honey - you're on my timeline then :) Triggered last night too :) (My E2 measured at 1763 yesterday morning - how does that compare to you? Is it a good value?)

@ MJ73 :hugs: sounds good :) Good luck!!

Hi everyone,

I'm all snuggled up in my bed watching 90210! ET went well. Of the 4 we had yesterday, 2 stopped growing, 1 was a perfect blast (didn't say the grade but they said it was very good) and 1 was just a little behind. They couldn't guarantee that the other one would be suitable for freezing so we transferred 2. I'm trying to keep cosy (difficult in Scotland!) and am having a restful day! Well done squid on ET - we're both PUPO with twins! :happydance:

xx

Oooh Daisy - keep those little eggies nice and snuggled up, so they can snuggle in :) FXd! :hugs:

Oneof14 .. how'd it go? :)

Congrats Daisy and Squid! Keep those eggies nice and comfie!

One - GOOD LUCK on your u/s today, cant wait for the update!

Yay daisy83! Rooting for you and those little embies!

Daisy83 that is great news!! you are definitely PUPO with twins!!

AFM, I had b/w and u/s this morning, she did see more follies - 4 on left 2 on right (and 2 more tiny ones, she didnt meausure). The biggest was 10 (not sure how big they are supposed to be at this point), but its better than it was on Saturday. I am anxiously awaiting my e2 results, I hope they at least doubled.

Everyone is moving so quickly! Love it!

so i had 4 grade 1, 2 grade 2 and 5 grade 3 blasts. had 2 transfered, 1 frozen today and they are checking again tomorrow to see if more make the freezing grade. the transfer went well today (other than lying down on the table which was excrutiating on my poor tushie). was only 30 min late to court and the lawyers and judge were actually on a sidebar anyway so no one even noticed. figure it isnt bed rest.. but i sat all day without doing much. tomorrow night my new meds come in but.. i dont have to do another shot (this am was the last one.. sucked to have to do it knowing how bad it would be)

btw named them inky and squirt

so exciting!! the names are perfect!

Hi Girls, I hope that everyone is travelling well :flower: It's very early days (and I'm very nervous still) but wanted to let you all know that I have tested positive 3 days in a row now on POAS. I will feel like I can really relax when I get back a nice, juicy BetaHCG on thursday, so it's only 2 more sleeps till we find out for sure. But, I'm feeling good about this cycle for now :kiss:

Amazing, congrats!

dr squid - yay for your twins. FX'd that only one sticks for you but that is still amazing news that you had such great blastocysts!

MJ73 - congrats on your pregnancy!

AFM - I called my doctors office. I will be hearing from the nurse today and going in for CD 3 bloodwork tomorrow.

Daisy83 that is great news!! you are definitely PUPO with twins!!

AFM, I had b/w and u/s this morning, she did see more follies - 4 on left 2 on right (and 2 more tiny ones, she didnt meausure). The biggest was 10 (not sure how big they are supposed to be at this point), but its better than it was on Saturday. I am anxiously awaiting my e2 results, I hope they at least doubled.

Everyone is moving so quickly! Love it!

One, I'm glad more are popping up for you. If the biggest one is ten, you have a ways to go - which is fine. It'll give your ovaries even more time to recruit more follicles. My guess is that you may have about a week more of stims.

Thanks Daisy, I hope my follies are taking the slow and steady route, and eventually will grow. I am a ball of nerves everytime I go for b/w & u/s.

I just received my protocol checklist too.
BCP 7/08-7/31
200IU of Follistem and 75IU of Menopur 8/5-/14
Doxycycline 100mg for my hubby am and pm days 8/9-8/15
Me 8/16-8/21
HCG 10,000 8/14
ER 8/16 (est)
ET 8/21 (Est)
Prednisone 10mg 8/16-8/20
Crinone 8/20-8/31
PIO 8/16-8/31
81mg aspirin 8/21-8/31

I am sooo excited. Is anyone following a similiar protocol?

~Angie

Hi Angie! I am following a very similar protocol, right around the same starting time as you; as long as I have no other surprises with my blood work results....they are still waiting for a couple more tests to come back! I have to go for my consult still, but I talked to the nurse yesterday and my cycle is supposed to start on 7/9. I go in on day 3 for my baseline. I will start my stimming on 7/31 and she estimated my ER around 8/10 or 8/11, the ET around 8/15 or 8/16.

I will be using Ganirelix, Follistem & Menopur again for this cycle (this is my 2nd IVF cycle) and I will be using a NuvaRing for birth control, along with Lovenox injections since I have blood clot issues. I will be also taking baby aspirin, Prednisone, antiobiotics, hcg injection and boosters and will be doing the progestrone suppositories. I am excited and so nervous again!!!

Good luck to you and hope we both get our BFP :winkwink:

MJ - Congrats! Cant wait to hear the beta results!

One - NICE! I bet the e2 levels are great and that more follies will be popping up left and right!

Squid - Inky and squirt - LOVE!

One - That is great about your follies....and I am sure you will get great news about your e2 level as well! Sounds like things are progessing for you.

Drsquid - Congrats on being PUPO...and LOVE the names.

MJ - Congrats on the BFP!!!

Ash - YAY for getting started....it will go so fast from this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"