IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats MJ!!! I totally missed your post - that's terrific, crossing everything for you but it's looking good!! :happydance:

Oneof14 - That sounds great, if they're at 10 they're growing slow and steady. I had 3 @ 11mm and 3 days later they were mature eggs x

hello hello! I was just browsing and came across this thread- how have I not seen it before?? :) I've noticed a lot of lovely ladies on here that I know and adore!

may I join in the fun? Im doing IVF #1, I was on BCP 5/25-6/11. started Lupron 6/7. Start Stims 6/16. They estimate my ER to be 6/28 (ish) and ET either 7/1 or 7/3. I am SO excited!! I have my first bloods and u/s tomorrow morning so I'll find out what is going on in there! hopefully the start of something beautiful. :)

good luck to you all!!!

one - Glad that you are progressing more now, I think you are going to be fine.

Squid - Congrats on being Pupo! Love the names

MJ - A huge congrats to you, this is great news. Can't wait to hear your beta.

Ash - Welcome and I'm happy you are getting started. Good to see you over here eventhough your IUI didn't work out

Daisy - only 1 more day until your report. You must be going nuts!

Quick question for anyone who knows. Do you know if you can do PIO shots in the morning or are they usually done at night time?

Also I see some ladies have baby asprin in their protocol - does anyone know what the purpose of this is? just curious!

Thanks Blue! As far as the PIO shots I know I am not at that stage yet, but I beleive my clinic suggests we do them in the am.

MJ - fantastic news!!!!! :yipee: HUGE Congratulations!!! :dance: Hope the time until your beta passes nice and fast!!

daisy83 - congrats on being PUPO with twins! Are you hoping they both stick or would you rather just one?

OneOf - delighted things look like they are progressing :thumbup:

Afm, had our nurse consult today. I will be starting bcp around July 25th and staying on it until I come back from hols on the 18th. Then onto Buserelin, followed by Menopur with ER in early-mid Sept. it's great to have a plan! :happydance: DH was a bit overwhelmed by all the medical info today - he looked a bit like this :wacko: (or maybe even :sleep:!!!) He doesn't see any need to know all the nitty gritty of what's going to happen - he'd rather just show up on the day, give his SA and let the experts take care of the rest - Men!!:haha: (On the other hand I'm a total research hound - love knowing exactly what's going on!!)

Mj- congrats

Oneof- fingers crossed.

Daisy- yay fingers crossed and you can have the twins.

Thanks guys for the comments. I thought the names fit (particularly as one looked smaller though apparently that was only due to field)

DH was a bit overwhelmed by all the medical info today - he looked a bit like this :wacko: (or maybe even :sleep:!!!) He doesn't see any need to know all the nitty gritty of what's going to happen - he'd rather just show up on the day, give his SA and let the experts take care of the rest - Men!!:haha: (On the other hand I'm a total research hound - love knowing exactly what's going on!!)

Broody - TOO true. My DH is the same. He is completely clueless about the medical nitty gritty, and would like to keep it that way, while I need to know every detail.

MJ and Daisy :) congrats :)

---afm----hot/cold flashes I guess menopause is on her way :( I dont know what else it'd be...I'm 11dpT an like 10dpo :( I give up! Never in my wildest dreams would I think it'd be over at age 28 :(

Welcome Afamilygal!

Thanks broody, I wouldn't mind either way - 2 is better than none but I know it's more risky. Just praying they stick, twins would be pretty great though :baby::baby:. Setember will be here before you know it! My hubby is the same, he likes info on a need-to-know basis only, likes to know when he is required and that's it. Although he did come in for ET today, he looked so funny all dressed up like a doctor. The nurse asked him to hold the scanner, think he was in shock with the responsibility!

Andrea - Sorry to hear things are not going so good, thinking of you and hope things start to look up for you xx :flower:

AFM > Day 3 of stims, time is flying! Cant wait to see how my ovaries is doing on Sunday.

Fx for Sunday!

Morning :wave:

@ Betty - those numbers sound fantastic! Good luck with the ER :)

@ Squid... ooh ooh, I love the names :o)

AFM - trigger shot last night went OK. Was meant to do it at 23:00, but went over by a couple of minutes. I hope that won't matter! I am also hoping that it won't make a difference that I gave myself the GONAL-F shot when I came home from the doc's yesterday (I was meant to be triggering tonight and ER on Thursday) ... but when I called to get my bloodwork they said - nope, triggering yesterday and OP on Wednesday morning... Not meant to have stimmed when triggering .. hope it won't do any damage! Feeling very puffy and lightly crampy today - really hope that I won't ovulate earlier than the ER tomorrow morning!

What do they mean, the different grades?

:dust::dust::dust:

BTW MrsC - thank you for updating on first page!! I think you do a wonderful job. Could you please make one change for me? It has to be ICSI, we can't do IVF (swimmers don't swim)... Thank you :hugs:

Yay for getting the trigger shot done. I don't think a couple minutes will make much difference. Not much longer until ER!!

I will be sure to add ICSI to your name on the first page. :thumbup:

Hi Girls, I hope that everyone is travelling well :flower: It's very early days (and I'm very nervous still) but wanted to let you all know that I have tested positive 3 days in a row now on POAS. I will feel like I can really relax when I get back a nice, juicy BetaHCG on thursday, so it's only 2 more sleeps till we find out for sure. But, I'm feeling good about this cycle for now :kiss:

:happydance: Congrats again MJ! I'm so excited for you!

hey ladies, I have been quite busy as I had daily appointments at my clinic. I am glad the stims are now over. Had my hCG trigger last night and ER scheduled tomorrow.it is all happening so fast. I am nervously excited. My estradiol values have sky rocketed, so not sure if we do ET this cycle or do an FET next cycle as I might be at risk for OHSS.

Yay for getting the trigger shot done as well! There will be quite a few updates in the next couple days. Fx that OHSS doesn't happen.

Hi everyone,

I'm all snuggled up in my bed watching 90210! ET went well. Of the 4 we had yesterday, 2 stopped growing, 1 was a perfect blast (didn't say the grade but they said it was very good) and 1 was just a little behind. They couldn't guarantee that the other one would be suitable for freezing so we transferred 2. I'm trying to keep cosy (difficult in Scotland!) and am having a restful day! Well done squid on ET - we're both PUPO with twins! :happydance:

xx

:happydance: This is so exciting! Congrats on being PUPO. When is your OTD?

Daisy83 that is great news!! you are definitely PUPO with twins!!

AFM, I had b/w and u/s this morning, she did see more follies - 4 on left 2 on right (and 2 more tiny ones, she didnt meausure). The biggest was 10 (not sure how big they are supposed to be at this point), but its better than it was on Saturday. I am anxiously awaiting my e2 results, I hope they at least doubled.

Everyone is moving so quickly! Love it!

Fx for some good news. I'm glad things are progressing.

I just received my protocol checklist too.
BCP 7/08-7/31
200IU of Follistem and 75IU of Menopur 8/5-/14
Doxycycline 100mg for my hubby am and pm days 8/9-8/15
Me 8/16-8/21
HCG 10,000 8/14
ER 8/16 (est)
ET 8/21 (Est)
Prednisone 10mg 8/16-8/20
Crinone 8/20-8/31
PIO 8/16-8/31
81mg aspirin 8/21-8/31

I am sooo excited. Is anyone following a similiar protocol?

~Angie

Hi Angie! I am following a very similar protocol, right around the same starting time as you; as long as I have no other surprises with my blood work results....they are still waiting for a couple more tests to come back! I have to go for my consult still, but I talked to the nurse yesterday and my cycle is supposed to start on 7/9. I go in on day 3 for my baseline. I will start my stimming on 7/31 and she estimated my ER around 8/10 or 8/11, the ET around 8/15 or 8/16.

I will be using Ganirelix, Follistem & Menopur again for this cycle (this is my 2nd IVF cycle) and I will be using a NuvaRing for birth control, along with Lovenox injections since I have blood clot issues. I will be also taking baby aspirin, Prednisone, antiobiotics, hcg injection and boosters and will be doing the progestrone suppositories. I am excited and so nervous again!!!

Good luck to you and hope we both get our BFP :winkwink:

Not much longer and you will be getting started! :thumbup:

hello hello! I was just browsing and came across this thread- how have I not seen it before?? :) I've noticed a lot of lovely ladies on here that I know and adore!

may I join in the fun? Im doing IVF #1, I was on BCP 5/25-6/11. started Lupron 6/7. Start Stims 6/16. They estimate my ER to be 6/28 (ish) and ET either 7/1 or 7/3. I am SO excited!! I have my first bloods and u/s tomorrow morning so I'll find out what is going on in there! hopefully the start of something beautiful. :)

good luck to you all!!!

Welcome :hi: You are almost there! Fx for some good eggs.

MJ - fantastic news!!!!! :yipee: HUGE Congratulations!!! :dance: Hope the time until your beta passes nice and fast!!

daisy83 - congrats on being PUPO with twins! Are you hoping they both stick or would you rather just one?

OneOf - delighted things look like they are progressing :thumbup:

Afm, had our nurse consult today. I will be starting bcp around July 25th and staying on it until I come back from hols on the 18th. Then onto Buserelin, followed by Menopur with ER in early-mid Sept. it's great to have a plan! :happydance: DH was a bit overwhelmed by all the medical info today - he looked a bit like this :wacko: (or maybe even :sleep:!!!) He doesn't see any need to know all the nitty gritty of what's going to happen - he'd rather just show up on the day, give his SA and let the experts take care of the rest - Men!!:haha: (On the other hand I'm a total research hound - love knowing exactly what's going on!!)

Men are so funny about this kind of stuff. I'm glad you have got a plan now.

MJ and Daisy :) congrats :)

---afm----hot/cold flashes I guess menopause is on her way :( I dont know what else it'd be...I'm 11dpT an like 10dpo :( I give up! Never in my wildest dreams would I think it'd be over at age 28 :(

I don't think I would jump to the thought of menopause just yet. A number of things could be going on. Try to stay positive. How are your tests looking? Is the trigger shot officially out of your system now?

I don't have much to report on myself but I hope you are all doing well :flower:

georx~ How did the transfer go today?

MoBaby and s08 ~ You ladies have been fairly quiet. Are you doing ok?

jchic~ I hope you are doing well.

haj~ how are you feeling?

l8bloomer~ Thinking of you and you little one(s) snuggling in.

Lucie~ How are you doing?

Ladies, I just got my b/w results. My E2 increased to 133. I am so relieved to be progressing, lets hope it continues this way. I have to back in tomorrow for u/s and b/w. fxd.

Ladies, I just got my b/w results. My E2 increased to 133. I am so relived to be progressing, lets hope it continues this way. I have to back in tomorrow for u/s and b/w. fxd.

So happy for you!:happydance:

I'm probably driving God crazy with all the prayin I've been doing for ALL of us!

:hugs::hugs:

Ladies, I just got my b/w results. My E2 increased to 133. I am so relived to be progressing, lets hope it continues this way. I have to back in tomorrow for u/s and b/w. fxd.

So happy for you!:happydance:

I'm probably driving God crazy with all the prayin I've been doing for ALL of us!

:hugs::hugs:

I hear that! I pray so much and so hard for this....for all of us. HE will answer, I am confident :)

xx

Hi MrsC. Thanks for checking in. I've been following along with everyone's progress, I just don't have much to add so I'm staying pretty quiet.

I'm actually having kind of a hard time right now. I had finally accepted our failure and was starting to feel OK until last week. My best friend, who knows all about our struggle, decided it was time to tell me she is 7 weeks pregnant...at a baseball game. I did the math and we would have been due at the same time. I had to leave the game in tears and walk 20 minutes to my car alone. It was pretty mortifying actually. I hate that I seem anything less than thrilled for my friends' joy, you know? She shouldn't have to be apologetic about getting pregnant because of my struggle, but I guess that is how it is. And although she tried to be sensitive in telling me in person, I would have much rather heard in a non-public place or on the phone. That way, she (and the entire stadium) wouldn't have had to see me cry.

And she tells me, "well we have been trying for a few months." Her "trying" is going off the pill 4 months ago and downloading an app that estimates when you're ovulating! (I know, that's how it should work). But after months/years of temping, monitoring cm, using OPK's, pre-seed, and cough syrup (you name it, we've tried it), perfectly timing bding, practically setting up a cot at the RE clinic, failed IUI's, an IVF chemical, etc., merely downloading an app and doing the deed sounds almost comical. Well, that turned into a little rant, didn't it?!? I feel better now.

Anyway, the news really cemented our plan to do IVF number 2 as soon as possible, despite the fact that our bank account will take a huge hit again. We will still do our FET in Aug., but RE doesn't give us great odds for it so we're not getting our hopes up for it.

Well, I am still following along here and keeping my fx-ed for many BFP's in the near future. Sorry for the novel.

Hi MrsC. Thanks for checking in. I've been following along with everyone's progress, I just don't have much to add so I'm staying pretty quiet.

I'm actually having kind of a hard time right now. I had finally accepted our failure and was starting to feel OK until last week. My best friend, who knows all about our struggle, decided it was time to tell me she is 7 weeks pregnant...at a baseball game. I did the math and we would have been due at the same time. I had to leave the game in tears and walk 20 minutes to my car alone. It was pretty mortifying actually. I hate that I seem anything less than thrilled for my friends' joy, you know? She shouldn't have to be apologetic about getting pregnant because of my struggle, but I guess that is how it is. And although she tried to be sensitive in telling me in person, I would have much rather heard in a non-public place or on the phone. That way, she (and the entire stadium) wouldn't have had to see me cry.

And she tells me, "well we have been trying for a few months." Her "trying" is going off the pill 4 months ago and downloading an app that estimates when you're ovulating! (I know, that's how it should work). But after months/years of temping, monitoring cm, using OPK's, pre-seed, and cough syrup (you name it, we've tried it), perfectly timing bding, practically setting up a cot at the RE clinic, failed IUI's, an IVF chemical, etc., merely downloading an app and doing the deed sounds almost comical. Well, that turned into a little rant, didn't it?!? I feel better now.

Anyway, the news really cemented our plan to do IVF number 2 as soon as possible, despite the fact that our bank account will take a huge hit again. We will still do our FET in Aug., but RE doesn't give us great odds for it so we're not getting our hopes up for it.

Well, I am still following along here and keeping my fx-ed for many BFP's in the near future. Sorry for the novel.

I am so sorry that you are hurting and completely understand where you're coming from, Your friend understands too, I am sure of it.
Praying for you and your journey onto IVF #2

~Angie

One! Great news! Your E2 doubled in 24 hours? I think that is a very good sign that there is some follicular growth brewing. I think you'll really start to see some progress over the next few days. I predict trigger on Tuesday!

s08, I am so sorry you are feeling this way :hugs:. Its so hard and we all understand the feelings of sadness, anger, etc when someone reveals their pregnancy. Hell, I through my CBFM again the wall in March when I learned of my sister's pregnancy with her 3rd!!

Its not fair at all and it sucks...BIG TIME, especially when its "unexplained"!! I am happy you've decided to go ahead w/your 2nd IVF as sooner rather than later!! Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"