IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You everyone! Tonight at 8pm would be 13 days past trigger. And I have read that the trigger should be out in 10 days BUT if you have a BMI over 30, which sadly i do, It will probably take the max amount of days which is 14. :( I poas this morning using FMU and again faint but visible line and definitely darker then the other 2 that I know are the "trigger sticks". So staying hopefully!

Never - what an idiot she is! Please dont let her dictate your mood. This will work for you :)

Hopeful - CONGRATS! I think this is it :)

Bubu - how are you? Good luck with Er, cant wait for the update

How is everyone else?

Thank You everyone! Tonight at 8pm would be 13 days past trigger. And I have read that the trigger should be out in 10 days BUT if you have a BMI over 30, which sadly i do, It will probably take the max amount of days which is 14. :( I poas this morning using FMU and again faint but visible line and definitely darker then the other 2 that I know are the "trigger sticks". So staying hopefully!

Just remember if it is getting darker, there must be something producing more HCG.

The trigger will only get darker if the previous test was done with diluted urine, and chances are small considering it has been FMU.

Fx'd for you!!!!!!

My trigger was out by 7dpt

I'm here still! Just way behind as I'm still on holidays till next week.

Just has baseline lots of follies I think 12 on my right and about 8 on my left and that's pre stimming. Lining was thin so just waiting for a call from clinic then will be taking my first Stim today! Let the fun begin.

Just has baseline lots of follies I think 12 on my right and about 8 on my left and that's pre stimming. Lining was thin so just waiting for a call from clinic then will be taking my first Stim today! Let the fun begin.

:happydance::happydance: Yay that is a awesome start to a cycle!!!

We gonna be a few doing the ER and ET close to each other!!! And we gonna string in the bfps close to each other :thumbup:

Hello ladies, ER was today, 28 eggs retreived, yay!! Waiting for call from hospital to hear the fertilization report. still feeling a little sore from ER.
How is everyone, good luck to all the PUPO ladies.

One - did she say why the baby asprin wouldn't work for you?

Hopeful - as long as the lines are getting darker, that is a good sign! I wouldn't read too much into the tests though. When do you get your beta?

Never - I am sorry for what she said; how awful! It will be great when you can walk past her with your belly bump and a great big smile on your face!!! :winkwink:

Tella - that is pretty funny; that poor girl who just needed to go potty :haha:

Hello ladies, ER was today, 28 eggs retreived, yay!! Waiting for call from hospital to hear the fertilization report. still feeling a little sore from ER.

YAY!!! That is awesome!! Now just sit back and relax and let those eggies grow :happydance:

Hopeful - as long as the lines are getting darker, that is a good sign! I wouldn't read too much into the tests though. When do you get your beta?

Never - I am sorry for what she said; how awful! It will be great when you can walk past her with your belly bump and a great big smile on your face!!! :winkwink:

I have my beta on the 25th, so five more days.

I have my beta on the 25th, so five more days.

If you continue to test and keep seeing a line on the test, that is a good sign. Your hcg normally doubles every couple of days, so if it doesn't get darker the next day, you shouldn't worry. The waiting is always the hardest part! But you will know for sure in 5 more day and the fact you still see a line, its looking good :winkwink:

I really dont know why, she said if it did work, it would've somehow showed up in my blood, she told me to stop.

Oddly enough prior to my RE taking the blood test for clothing disorders and such, my acupuncurist mentioned my blood being thick. Then I started to take baby asprin she noticed a big difference. She's the one that suggest that I ask my doctor to test for it and sure enough, I have some clotting disorder!!

Good luck Michelle!!!

Doc just called. 4 made it to freeze. Don't remember the grades but I know there was some amount of grade 1 and 2

Yay for 4 frosties!

Doc just called. 4 made it to freeze. Don't remember the grades but I know there was some amount of grade 1 and 2
Congrats!!

AFM - My E2 was at 280 this morning so I'm staying on the same dose of meds and adding in ganirelix in the am to keep me from ovulating. Follie count was 12 on one side 15 on the other but I didn't get any measurements yet.

Sounds great!

So I just filled my boss in on what I will be going through over the next couple of months, and first she looked at me like I was an alien and then she said "Your not as young as you use to be. Are you menatally prepared for a negative outcome?" :growlmad:

That hurt so bad:cry:

I know I am 41, but all my labs are great and I am a great responder. What does she know anyway..:growlmad:

:hugs: Some people just don't know when to say nothing at all. Don't let her get you down about all this.

Hi ladies,

I had a call from the hospital yesturday asking me to come in for a baseline scan on the 3rd of July. Is anyone else starting around this time & fancy being buddies?

I'm nervous about the injections & retrieval as I was very ill last time. However I'm having ICSI this time so fingers crossed it will work out a bit better for us.

I wish you all the best of luck.
X x x

Good luck on the 3rd!

so i poas again tonight after doing it this morning around 5am. Does the darkness of the line have anything to do with the amount of HCG in your system? When i tested this morning it was a faint, barely visible line. I just took another 2 test at 10:30pm and they are visible, faint but definitely more visible then the one i took this morning and the one i took yesterday morning.

FX for you. I hope it's your true BFP!

Good luck with the stims! It will all go by so fast now.

That is great news! I can't wait to hear your next report.

Tella~ Shame on you for making the little girl wait. :haha: Just kidding. If that was me and it was an adult banging on the door I would have said something to her.

bubu~ How did ER go today?

MJ~ Sending you good luck for your beta today!

AFM~ Baseline today and then if things look ok I will start clomid. If I have any cysts they won't let me have the meds so fingers crossed the one on my left is finally gone.

MrsC - Good Luck today! Hope that you get to start and there are no cysts!!!

Quick update here.Not great news I'm sad to report.

Of our 11 embies, only 5 are holding on, and none of them are at blast stage.

Because we are doing CCS testing, all embies must make it to blast for that. Therefore, they are going to be given another day, and I will get a call tomorrow with an update. If they make it to blast by tomorrow, they will be biopsied and frozen, and pending the CCS results, we will have a FET in August or September. If they don't make it to blast, or if the ones that do are abnormal, we have to start over from scratch.

Anyway, I'm pretty devastated. I know rationally that there is still hope, that we may still get some blasts tomorrow, and that we might get a few normals out of the bunch. I am terrified though that we will have no blasts, or all will be abnormal.

If this is the case, I may consider changing clinics to someplace that does transfers on day 3 and day 5. Not sure.

I'm also incredibly disappointed to not be doing a fresh transfer. I have the days of work and everything. I knew it was a possibility that we might be converted to frozen, but I still had my heart set on moving forward. I am so sick of waiting, waiting, waiting, and all of these set backs. It feels like it is NEVER going to happen, and it's hard to hold onto hope. I'm sure I will rebound in a couple of days, but right now I'm in a dark place. I"m sure it doesn't help that I barely slept last night over the anxiety for this call, and now I am waiting on another call tomorrow.

Daisy- Im so sorry. You've had so many ups and downs. Fingers crossed for you

DaisyQ I'm sorry you are hurting. :hugs:
Praying for you Try to get some rest, if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back