IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so exciting Jchic!!! Oh, I hope they grow all together...

Bubu & Honeycheeks - YAY for ER and ET is just around the corner!!!

One - things look like they are still moving along :winkwink:

Tella - Wow, only a couple more days; ER will be here soon :happydance:

MrsC - how did things go with your appt yesterday?

Jchic - that is great; when is your expected AF to arrive? Sounds like we might be close to starting ours together!!! I start on CD21 as well.

AFM - I get to start weaning off my migraine meds next week, and will start using Nuvaring on either day 3 or day 5 of my cycle, which starts July 9. Never used one before, but I guess that beats a daily BCP. Just getting anxious now to start!!

Michelle - we could be cycle buddies :) AF is due to arrive on July 8th. What about you?

Any news DaisyQ?? Thinking of you today, sending positive vibes your way :flower: xx

Good morning lovely's :flower:

Reading all of your posts make me so happy,excited and impatient.

Praying for you all. I honestly am.

AF is due for me on July 3rd and then I get to start my BCP's on July 8th.

I am so anxious. Time seems to be dragging. :dohh:

Looking forward to all of todays updates :hugs:

~Angie

Michelle - we could be cycle buddies :) AF is due to arrive on July 8th. What about you?

We sure could! My AF will arrive on July 9 and I am like clock-work, so I know I should get it then. Then I am planning to start stimming on July 31 and she said to expect ER around 8/10 or 8/11 and I will have a 5 day transfer; last time I was a slow responder so it took me around 9-10 days of stimming to get where I needed to be. YAY for us both starting soon!!!

Hey Michelle and Jchic :hi:

I am only a couple of days behind you. Start stims on 8/3/12 hoping for ER on 8/16/12 :happydance:

I got my results today from b/w and u/s, I still have 8 follies (I was hoping I would have more) and they are growing I now have some 13mm and some 9mm, my e2 level is 427.

Hey Michelle and Jchic :hi:

I am only a couple of days behind you. Start stims on 8/3/12 hoping for ER on 8/16/12 :happydance:

Hi Never2late :hi:

How exciting for all 3 of us! All of us will be getting our BFP around the same time :happydance:

I got my results today from b/w and u/s, I still have 8 follies (I was hoping I would have more) and they are growing I now have some 13mm and some 9mm, my e2 level is 427.

That is still great though; your e2 has doubled again and your follies are still growing! Remember its not about quantity, its quality. And you would rather get 8 or even 10 great quality eggs versus 20 that are just OK...remember, it only takes 1 :winkwink:

That is still great though; your e2 has doubled again and your follies are still growing! Remember its not about quantity, its quality. And you would rather get 8 or even 10 great quality eggs versus 20 that are just OK...remember, it only takes 1 :winkwink:

Thanks Michelle, I agree w/you with the quality v. quantity. I just hope they continue to grow together. BTW, my friend has used the nuvaring instead of pills and didnt even notice it.

Thanks Michelle, I agree w/you with the quality v. quantity. I just hope they continue to grow together. BTW, my friend has used the nuvaring instead of pills and didnt even notice it.

Getting stronger everyday! :hugs:

That is good to know! I hate taking the pill; it makes me so sick. I don't know how long I have to use it, but whatever I have to do this time around to making a sticky bean, I am all for it!

And I hope your follies keep growing, I am sure you are not that far off from ER; you will be amazed to see that they can just take off....and see that over a couple days they will just have a huge growth!

one - grow follies grow! You will have great quality eggs, remember, just because it isnt a ridiculous amount doesnt mean they arent quality!

Jchic I know, but I feel like the more eggs the better chances. I totally agree, it only takes 1good quality egg. I am so exhausted today, I think its all the meds coupled w/getting up super early for b/w & u/s every morning. I have acupunture tonight and to bed early, for another day of b/w & u/s.

The good thing is my DH finally comes home on Saturday!

Hi girls.

Thanks again for all the support and well wishes. So of the 5 embryos that remained yesterday, 3 made it to blast today and were frozen. We are doing PGD, so they were biopsied and we'll get those results in about 2 weeks. Hoping for normals of course. Hopefully if we get normal(s), we'll be doing FET in August.

Honey and Bubu - great results ladies. FX for happy, strong embryos for you.

One, I just knew you were going to have some > 10 today, and there you go. I still think ER will be next week, earliest trigger on Sunday. Don't feel discouraged about the #s, more will probably pop up between now and trigger.

I'm feeling a little discouraged and confused today. My follicle count on Tuesday was 27 but today they only counted 17. Where did the others go? They don't give me measurements so maybe the others just weren't big enough to bother with. I peeked at my chart and they listed the count under less than 10mm. I sort of thought they'd be bigger by now since they've already started me on ganirelix to suppress ovulation. Maybe its just me panicking... E2 was 433 today and they said everything still looks great. I'm staying on 75 gonal f/75 menopur with ganirelix in the morning and back in on Saturday for my next bw/us.

Daisy, I am thrilled you have 3 blasts! I know you are discouraged with the number, but the blasts are the best!!! Despite all the road blocks, I think this is it for you! When are you off w/your DH? its sounds lovely that you get to spend your anniversary in London!

You were right, hope your right about more popping up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back