IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of :hugs: Daisy, will be thinking of you. Really sorry you won't get to do a fresh transfer but fx'd these embryos will develop to blast tonight and pass the tests so they can be frozen...

Daisy so sorry but there is still hope isn't there?? Fingers crossed that they make it to blasts! Xx

:hugs: Daisy - I hope they do make it!!

Thank you for asking girls!
ER went well - 14 eggies were retrieved. Tomorrow I will learn how many were fertilised. I am feeling quite sore and extremely swollen - I don't know if that is normal (being this swollen), my DH keeps saying I look like I am 4-5 months pregnant. Of course the pressure makes it uncomfortable, so sitting isn't that easy. Other than that, I am doing well and the bleeding has pretty much stopped (12 hours post ER).

28 eggs!! That's incredible - I am sure you are feeling sore, if I am just with 14 :hugs:

awesome bubu!! Looking forward to the report tomorrow.

AFM, went for b/w & u/s again this morning, 8 follies and my e2 236, so doubled from yesterday. I am still very worried as my biggest is still only 10. I hoping they have a grow spurt overnight, as I have to go in tomorrow for yet another u/s and b/w.

Bubu - Great number for ER! Good luck with report tomorrow.

Daisy - You know I am praying for you and your embies

Hi All, I'm amazed at how quickly everything in here moves!! I am done with school (yesterday was the last day) and sick as can be! I went today for a strep test because I was concerned I had it. Luckily no strep just a bad virus. Got my IVF protocol for this cycle. . .
BCP's that I started on 6/16 and will take until 7/3, Tomorrow- Hysteroscopy and Uterine Sounding, next week IVF consent appointment, 7/2 Suppression check, 7/6 start microdose Lupron, 7/8 start Gonal-F 450 and Menapur 75.
Will anyone else be doing anything similar? Or has anyone done a simliar cycle?

daisy :( hope some make it! praying,
bubu: thats fantastic!
honey: 28!wow you go girl :) are you going to do a fresh? id think ohss risk would be high with that many out. i hope you can do fresh!
baby: yippie! it will go fast! july 3rd is super close! i start bcp with end of july/early august cycle....im actually still on it from delayed cycle but will stop this weekend or next...debating because im going on vacay soon and i dont want af on vacay! then i have to have a normal af after that then can do the bcp again and onto ivf in sept :)
hopeful: sounds like your bfp! fx!
mrsc: yippie hope there arent any cyst either! not long now!

afm: recovering well still. today is day 9 post op and im getting a side stitch/pain and some weird nerve feeling on my stomach in spots..incisions healing without any issues. dermabond came off after a week so i steri striped them all (easy access to them b/c i work in a hospital).... othewise this recovery has been good.

Thanks for all of your support and prayers.

Honeycheeks and bubu, congrats on your amazing retrievals! Rest up, and I'll be praying for excellent fert reports tomorrow.

MrsC, Congrats on getting started.

One, I think it's good the biggest is still only 10. Don't forget, you want them all to grow together, you don't want one to shoot out in front of the rest. It sounds like more follies are being recruited, so that's good. You have time for them to grow, and I bet they will start growing a little faster now. My guess is trigger will be Monday or Tuesday...

Thanks Daisy! I hope your doing OK tonight, I have said my prayers for you for a great outcome tomorrow!! Go to acupuncture tomorrow to help relax!

Hey ladies, I was in a lot of pain yesterday after ER, But i just chose not to use any pain relievers. Today is a lot better . I can feel that the pain is going to go away completely by the end of the day.Hoping to do some shopping in the evening.I hope the pain goes away by then. I dint have bleeding or spotting yesterday after getting home from ER or today which is awesome. Started using progesterone pessaries since ER. Now I know why they are called "messy" . This was my first time using it. The nurse told me I could use it vaginally or rectally. Vaginal bullets seemed just so gross I couldnt imagine doing it rectally. Have you ladies found any one of them better than the other. Atleast I am grateful I dont have to do PIO shots. In a few hours time I would be told the fertilization report. ET is likely to be on Saturday, I am happy when they actually told me we may not have to cancel ET , and I hope it stays that way. Does anyone know how would they check me now to see if I have a risk of OHSS, post ER. I am just so curious to know my chances of a fresh transfer and what would be the deciding factor. Since stimulation, I had no weight gain or bloating, which was a great sign , the nurse said. But E2 levels were quite high. I cant help getting super excited about the transfer, I just hope it happens and I dont have to wait for FET next cycle.

Edit: 23 out of 28 fertilized which is super good. The clinic told me they are looking for a day 5 transfer.

Quick update here.Not great news I'm sad to report.

Of our 11 embies, only 5 are holding on, and none of them are at blast stage.

Because we are doing CCS testing, all embies must make it to blast for that. Therefore, they are going to be given another day, and I will get a call tomorrow with an update. If they make it to blast by tomorrow, they will be biopsied and frozen, and pending the CCS results, we will have a FET in August or September. If they don't make it to blast, or if the ones that do are abnormal, we have to start over from scratch.

Anyway, I'm pretty devastated. I know rationally that there is still hope, that we may still get some blasts tomorrow, and that we might get a few normals out of the bunch. I am terrified though that we will have no blasts, or all will be abnormal.

If this is the case, I may consider changing clinics to someplace that does transfers on day 3 and day 5. Not sure.

I'm also incredibly disappointed to not be doing a fresh transfer. I have the days of work and everything. I knew it was a possibility that we might be converted to frozen, but I still had my heart set on moving forward. I am so sick of waiting, waiting, waiting, and all of these set backs. It feels like it is NEVER going to happen, and it's hard to hold onto hope. I'm sure I will rebound in a couple of days, but right now I'm in a dark place. I"m sure it doesn't help that I barely slept last night over the anxiety for this call, and now I am waiting on another call tomorrow.

Aw daisy, i can only imagine how you feeling :hugs: Hope you feel better today and that all 5 make it to blast! And then that you have a few normal embies from the testing.

:hugs: Daisy - I hope they do make it!!

Thank you for asking girls!
ER went well - 14 eggies were retrieved. Tomorrow I will learn how many were fertilised. I am feeling quite sore and extremely swollen - I don't know if that is normal (being this swollen), my DH keeps saying I look like I am 4-5 months pregnant. Of course the pressure makes it uncomfortable, so sitting isn't that easy. Other than that, I am doing well and the bleeding has pretty much stopped (12 hours post ER).

28 eggs!! That's incredible - I am sure you are feeling sore, if I am just with 14 :hugs:

Yay 14 is a great no!!!! Now just fertilize!!!

awesome bubu!! Looking forward to the report tomorrow.

AFM, went for b/w & u/s again this morning, 8 follies and my e2 236, so doubled from yesterday. I am still very worried as my biggest is still only 10. I hoping they have a grow spurt overnight, as I have to go in tomorrow for yet another u/s and b/w.

Good to hear it is progessing, fx;d for a few more today.

Hi All, I'm amazed at how quickly everything in here moves!! I am done with school (yesterday was the last day) and sick as can be! I went today for a strep test because I was concerned I had it. Luckily no strep just a bad virus. Got my IVF protocol for this cycle. . .
BCP's that I started on 6/16 and will take until 7/3, Tomorrow- Hysteroscopy and Uterine Sounding, next week IVF consent appointment, 7/2 Suppression check, 7/6 start microdose Lupron, 7/8 start Gonal-F 450 and Menapur 75.
Will anyone else be doing anything similar? Or has anyone done a simliar cycle?

Yay for getting started!!!

daisy :( hope some make it! praying,
bubu: thats fantastic!
honey: 28!wow you go girl :) are you going to do a fresh? id think ohss risk would be high with that many out. i hope you can do fresh!
baby: yippie! it will go fast! july 3rd is super close! i start bcp with end of july/early august cycle....im actually still on it from delayed cycle but will stop this weekend or next...debating because im going on vacay soon and i dont want af on vacay! then i have to have a normal af after that then can do the bcp again and onto ivf in sept :)
hopeful: sounds like your bfp! fx!
mrsc: yippie hope there arent any cyst either! not long now!

afm: recovering well still. today is day 9 post op and im getting a side stitch/pain and some weird nerve feeling on my stomach in spots..incisions healing without any issues. dermabond came off after a week so i steri striped them all (easy access to them b/c i work in a hospital).... othewise this recovery has been good.

Great to hear you are starting to feel much better!

Hey ladies, I was in a lot of pain yesterday after ER, But i just chose not to use any pain relievers. Today is a lot better . I can feel that the pain is going to go away completely by the end of the day.Hoping to do some shopping in the evening.I hope the pain goes away by then. I dint have bleeding or spotting yesterday after getting home from ER or today which is awesome. Started using progesterone pessaries since ER. Now I know why they are called "messy" . This was my first time using it. The nurse told me I could use it vaginally or rectally. Vaginal bullets seemed just so gross I couldnt imagine doing it rectally. Have you ladies found any one of them better than the other. Atleast I am grateful I dont have to do PIO shots. In a few hours time I would be told the fertilization report. ET is likely to be on Saturday, I am happy when they actually told me we may not have to cancel ET , and I hope it stays that way. Does anyone know how would they check me now to see if I have a risk of OHSS, post ER. I am just so curious to know my chances of a fresh transfer and what would be the deciding factor. Since stimulation, I had no weight gain or bloating, which was a great sign , the nurse said. But E2 levels were quite high. I cant help getting super excited about the transfer, I just hope it happens and I dont have to wait for FET next cycle.

Edit: 23 out of 28 fertilized which is super good. The clinic told me they are looking for a day 5 transfer.

Sorry to hear you where in pain. But hey no pain no gain :hugs: And 23 of 28 is awesome, grow embies grow!!!!

MrsC > Fx'd all is good and you can start wiht Clomid, you deserve that bfp so much!!!

AFM > Day 4 of stims, only 3 to go :happydance: Cant wait to find out when ER wil be!!!!

Good Morning Ladies :wave:

@ Honeycheeks - that sounds amazing!! Congratulations :hugs:

Thank you all for your kind words and support! I think all the crossed fingers are doing their magic :)

Just received my results - of the 14 retrieved, 12 were mature for ICSI and of those 12, 11 were fertilised. 6 have been frozen, so now just have to pray that the 5 develop well. ET will be on Monday :)

xxx Bubu.

p.s. I can't describe it as pain any more (was in quite a bit after the OP), but every time I move I feel very sore - and I am incredibly swollen / bloated. Is that normal?

Thank you all for your kind words and support! I think all the crossed fingers are doing their magic :)

Just received my results - of the 14 retrieved, 12 were mature for ICSI and of those 12, 11 were fertilised. 6 have been frozen, so now just have to pray that the 5 develop well. ET will be on Monday :)

xxx Bubu.

p.s. I can't describe it as pain any more (was in quite a bit after the OP), but every time I move I feel very sore - and I am incredibly swollen / bloated. Is that normal?

I had some bloatedness and sore the day after the ER, and considering that they fidle around in there it is normal. As long as you dont pickup weight, which is one of the signs of OHSS

xxx Bubu.

I had some bloatedness and sore the day after the ER, and considering that they fidle around in there it is normal. As long as you dont pickup weight, which is one of the signs of OHSS

Thanks Tella! :) OK, so I guess this is normal (yesterday, my DH commented that I looked 4-5 months pregnant!! :lol:) So I shall just keep an eye on my weight. Does the bloatedness and soreness go away soon?

Congrats bubu - that is ALOT of eggs to fertilize and such good news!

Honeycheeks, that is an awesome number!

Tella, cant wait for your scan to see how many follies you got growing.

Bubu, I hope your feeling a little better today, that is a good report you got there. Yay for ET on Monday.

Jchic, how are you doing?

Daisy, I am thinking about you today and I can wait to hear a good update!

AFM, had another u/s and bloodwork today, my follies are growing, albeit at a very slow pace, I just hope my levels keep doubling everyday.

Thanks jchic, one.
Am feeling a bit better, but still quite sore and very swollen (sitting is not the most comfortable position) - but as long as those little fertilised eggies are doing their thing - it's nothing I can't handle. :)

One - how are your levels doing?

One - I am good. CD12 today over here and once AF comes, I can get started with IVF on CD21 so cant wait! Glad to hear follies are growing.
GO TEAM OVARIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back