IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tiff- wow congrats!! Sounds like a BFP to me!! My doc said trigger could only last 10 days in your system.. And lines only usually get darker as hormone levels rise!!
Congrats!!

Hi tiff- wow congrats!! Sounds like a BFP to me!! My doc said trigger could only last 10 days in your system.. And lines only usually get darker as hormone levels rise!!
Congrats!!

OMG iam getting excited nw:happydance: i do kinda have preggo syptoms iam having alot of nausa but i havent got sick iam getting hot flushes every morning but i still have cramps is tat normal???:shrug: i really hope this it this is the first time in my life i seen a second line and i actully culdnt believe it
Thanks for your responce:hugs:

How are you getting on?????

I believe cramps are fairly normal, as your uterus would be getting ready to make way for the baby and starts "moving" already quite early on. I have read reports of women having period type cramping throughout the first trimester (and at the beginning thinking it is a period coming on, before getting a :bfp:) :) :hugs:

I believe cramps are fairly normal, as your uterus would be getting ready to make way for the baby and starts "moving" already quite early on. I have read reports of women having period type cramping throughout the first trimester (and at the beginning thinking it is a period coming on, before getting a :bfp:) :) :hugs:

Thanks bubumaci- i think what you have said makes sence coz when they scaned me they told my womb is tilted towards my bum and they told me when i get pregnant it will move to the correct position so mayb thats whats happening :shrug: i really hope it is

How are you getting on?? i have falling a bit behind with the posts:blush:

Oh, I'm doing OK, thank you :)
Actually, I have a quick question for you - since you also recently had ER. Mine was on Wednesday (also had 14 eggies, of which 12 were mature enough for ICSI and of those 12, 11 were confirmed as fertilised :)).. I was wondering how you were after ER? I have been extremely swollen and although the soreness is getting better (sitting is not that bad any more), moving, getting up, sitting down - is still quite uncomfortable and I still am very swollen. How was it for you?

The ET will be on Monday (we're having two put back in - provided the 5 they didn't freeze are developing nicely) :)

I'm not sure if I ever posted in here the results of my second beta and how I'm doing! My second beta was 178 and that was perfect! So I've got my first ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday the 27th. Eeeeek! Less than a week away! Just wanted to keep you ladies in the loop! :)

Tiff- cramps all very normal. I had them last for a couple of weeks when pregnant with Noah. I kept a diary to remind me of every little twinge that made me worry!! Xx

Baby - I am on topomax; I take 50mg in the morning and 50mg at night. When I weaned off them for my 1st IVF, my headaches were awful! The topomax has done wonders with weight loss too, so that has been a bonus! I am dreading stopping it this time around again, but whatever I need to do to get my BPF, I will do it. The hormones make my headaches worse too :wacko: I have never done acupuncture, but I have heard that this really does help with them. I hate needles....go figure :)

MrsC - YAY for getting started :happydance:

Tiff - sounds like a BFP to me :winkwink:

Tiff - sounds like a BFP to me! OH YEAH!

One - how are you feeling?

Dukes - JEALOUS about London!

Bubu - you are PUPO now!

Tella - when is your estimated ER?

Baby - hugs honey :) I hate the "just relax" shit too!

Mrs C - woohoo for Clomid! Cant wait for your update on the 29th

Squid - I dont know, that sounds super promising!!!!!

TGIF to all you ladies who I maybe missed!

AFM - not much going on until next cycle as you know, so just taking the time to enjoy a bit. Went out for a nice dinner with DH last night and just going to be lazy this wknd and lay by the pool!

am I? I though it was only PUPO once the transfer has taken place?

Hehe I keep telling my DH, that we made 11 babies on Wednesday and that 5 of those are growing away (hoping they are anyway), while the other 6 are :cold: :). I think that is so exciting somehow - just the thought of those cells dividing and that there is a mixture of the two of us... such a miracle! :)

Jchic, i am feeling good thanks, taking it day by day, they found another follie today, but the tech said it maybe out of range (guess meaning it wont catch-up)! Waiting to hear for my blood results.

Your lazy weekend by the pool sounds lovely! I took off today and I am going w/my girlfriend to some reflexology. Tomorrow my DH's comes home.

Tiff - Congrats that sounds very promising. When is your OTD? sorry if you already said, too much to read on here some days!

Jenny - Great beta can't wait to hear about your u/s!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I had a lining check today and all looked well so will be starting PIO on sunday

hey girls just popped in for an update........so yesterday i took a pregnancy test and i got a very light but visable line today i took another one and the line was light but defo darker than yesterday........iam now 6 days past ET and 13 days past trigger so it couldnt still be in my system could it??? and if it is y would the line get darker???? i no it was early to test but i couldnt help it :blush:
Girls i need some advise....,,,..,,..,,...

There must be something making HCG for it to be going darker!!! It sounds like a bfp to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are now 11dpo then hey, which is not that early to test. I say test again tomorrow :happydance:

I'm not sure if I ever posted in here the results of my second beta and how I'm doing! My second beta was 178 and that was perfect! So I've got my first ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday the 27th. Eeeeek! Less than a week away! Just wanted to keep you ladies in the loop! :)

:happydance: Awesome beta, i hope i will be sedated when you having your scan:thumbup:

Tiff - sounds like a BFP to me! OH YEAH!

One - how are you feeling?

Dukes - JEALOUS about London!

Bubu - you are PUPO now!

Tella - when is your estimated ER?

Baby - hugs honey :) I hate the "just relax" shit too!

Mrs C - woohoo for Clomid! Cant wait for your update on the 29th

Squid - I dont know, that sounds super promising!!!!!

TGIF to all you ladies who I maybe missed!

AFM - not much going on until next cycle as you know, so just taking the time to enjoy a bit. Went out for a nice dinner with DH last night and just going to be lazy this wknd and lay by the pool!

My estimated ER is wednesday :happydance:

Tiff and Jenny- congrats. I still haven't decided whether to test to give myself a heads up

Bubu- I felt fine the day of Er and only had minimal cramping the next day. I seem to tend to have fewer symptoms that other people (other than this pio debacle) but I'd call your doc. They can do a scan and make sure you aren't developing fluid etc. better safe than sorry.

Afm- been quiet. Really don't have much to say right now. Feeling exhausted. Been in court all day and realized yesterday I was completely out to lunch and had no idea what was going on but.. I has similar symptoms last time I took progesterone and that was at a much lower dose. Off work now Monday too. Cause the stupid trial is still going. May have to take off Tuesday now too. Grrr

Hi ladies- i havent been able to keep up on this thread as I was very exhausted and sore after ER. Still a little sore and also feeling a little bloated today. I dont know If I should be worried about the bloating. Just hoping it is going to go away. I am still extremely exhausted wonder if it is the progesterone that makes me so exhausted or is it just normal to feel drained of all energy after ER. We are likely to have the transfer on Monday. I can use the days till transfer to recover and not worry that I am doing anything bad to the embies. They are safe and looked after in the lab until then. We want to transfer 2 embies , but we still dont know for suer if the clinic will let us transfer 2 or is it going to be 1. It all depends on whether there is a risk of developing OHSS.

Thanks all ladies for keeping me in their thoughts.

Hi Dr :)
That does sound quite positive for you :)
I think I would like to wait another day and observe. I am not in pain (which is what it says on the form) and my friend, who also went through the treatment, said that bloating is quite normal. I just feel a bit sore because of the bloating pressing on the abdomen - but don't really have any other complaints, other than being swollen. It is true, better to be safe than sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"