IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats tiffttc!

Clinic more the doubled my dose of Gonal F, I'm bummed and mad. Last cycle they lowered it for day 4, it's going to cost me a fortune more if they leave it this high and it's all cause they made me take stupid bcp's this time as well as my DR meds. So mad.

what protocol are you on? will you add menopur also? maybe they will lower it then. gonal is so expensive. id be mad also!

I'm also taking 75 units of luveris with it. A gonal pen costs me like 400 bucks, I miscalculated if I stay at this dose it will cost me $400 more :wacko: Still super pissed.

okay hopefully when you go back follies and e2 has caught up and you can go back down. $400 is cheap lol :) my insurance normally wont pay. somehow i got 3 pens recently at no cost..its $630 per pen at the clinic pharmacy for me! so far when i start its 300u so 1 pen =3 days so hopefully i only stim for 9 and no dose change. ill be on menopur also after a few days. i think the bcp and dr meds oversupress..it happened to me my two times but clinic never adjusted anything b/c e2 bounced up and follies grew. only a few more days for you!

Jenny - fantastic news about your beta!! :dance:

Tiff - congrats!! :happydance: Looking forward to your next update! There's been quite a bit of good news on this thread recently! :D

Georx - congrats on being PUPO! When is your OTD? Will u test beforehand or wait?

Tella - good luck with your scan tomor!

Bubu & Honey - sounds like the ER has taken its toll on ye - rest up and get dh to spoil you!! Feel better soon :hugs:

Hopeful - any updates?!

MoBaby - did you say you will be doing ER/ET in early-mid Sept? If so we'll be in sync :thumbup: Hope the time between now and then passes really fast! :coffee:

Everyone else - :hi: Hope ye're all well, it's so hard to keep up with everyone!

Thanks, GettingBroody :hugs:

For me, one Gonal-F pen cost € 540 and I needed two ;) Then, adding the Orgalutran, the Predalon, Crinone - just the meds have been 1.500 €. Guessing that the treatment is another 2,5 KEUR ... see where I'm going? And because I'm privately insured and my DH is state ... my insurance said, if the infertility is not my fault, they won't pay from the hormone treatment onwards (if it had been me, they would have paid all). My DH's insurance only covers his costs... so ... :rofl: (Oh, and the freezing is just on top of that :))...

Oh... got my time for the ET on Monday : 14:40 ... :) :) :) :baby:

Hey Ladies, how is everyone???

I went for a scan and b/w today, I still have some follies 14mm, started ganarelix and upped my bravelle & menopur. At this point I have no idea when I will be triggering. I am hoping its Tuesday or Wednesday, the latest. All I keep saying is grow follies grow!! Ikeep praying I make it to tigger and ER!!!

I have another scan & more b/w tomorrow.

Yay! Making progress! I'm sure you'll trigger by Wednesday, if not before. My guess is still Tuesday.

Thanks Daisy, everyday I have a knot. They dont seemed concerned w/my progress, I dont know why I am. They did have to let a lead follie go (or at least thats what they told me). My e2 is still only 500 something. So extremely nervous!

How are you doing? All packed and ready to go? Happy 1 Year Anniversary to you and your hubby! Have a wonderful trip and try and relax and know that you have 3 frozen babies waiting for you when you get back!!

well 2 pens cost me about 850 canadian dollars but my benefits cover 80% of our meds, thats the only part they give us any help with so 5 more pens will be 400. I am hoping my follies and E2 will be good tuesday and they'll decrease me. I had severe OHSS with my last fresh cycle at my lower doses with none of them being over 112.5 so its scary to. I can feel my ovaries twanging big time after that dose. I just keep wondering if maybe the nurse messed up and said the wrong dose to which scares me. I'll feel better come my next apt. I just realized I don't have enough meds for my monday dose before I get back home from vacation. SHIT! ARG! Just left message for clinic to call in a prescription to the clinic where I had my baseline, I hope it all works out.

Congrats Tiff :happydance: excellent news!!!

DaisyQ - Yippee you're crossing the pond - have a great time in London, it's olympics-mad at the moment so should be fun!!! Bring some nice weather with you please!

xx

tiff - yay and you are only 2 days ahead of me.. i think ive deecided to poas tomorrow to give me a heads up for tuesday (why not do it monday then? brunch with the girls... ill have someone to cry to, even though itd still be early)

honey: you got soooo many! i cant believe you had 13 growing and 10 frosties! thats fantastic! did you get an update on the 13 yet?

afm: decided to stop the bcp after my surgery.the nurse said i could anytime....and af showed up today. so my trip next weekend and the following week wont be interrupted :) now have to wait for af to come to go back on bcp....ive only had 2 cycles since feb after mc....it took 8 wks then 35 days...i hoping to be back at 28 days...i was on the pills for 31 days and af at 34 days so we shall see. then i get to start ivf process for early-mid sept :)

drsquid: are you testing before beta?

I'm glad you were able to stop BC and let AF come before your trip. I always hate it when a trip is ruined by AF.

Hey girls just popped in for an update.......i done another test today and it has got a good bit darker and the line came up straight away i actully really think this is it iam finnally pregnant:happydance::happydance: i think iam going to call my clinic on monday and tell them i got a positive test i wonder will they do a test earlyer than thursday i really cant wait till then i showed my mum the tests and she defo thinks iam pregnant shes all excited its kinda funny :haha:

HOPEFUL-how are you???......did you do any more tests??? whens your beta???

:happydance: Congrats! I can't wait to hear what your beta is!!

Congrats tiffttc!

Clinic more the doubled my dose of Gonal F, I'm bummed and mad. Last cycle they lowered it for day 4, it's going to cost me a fortune more if they leave it this high and it's all cause they made me take stupid bcp's this time as well as my DR meds. So mad.

Sorry to hear you need more meds. I don't blame you for being mad.

Thanks, GettingBroody :hugs:

For me, one Gonal-F pen cost € 540 and I needed two ;) Then, adding the Orgalutran, the Predalon, Crinone - just the meds have been 1.500 €. Guessing that the treatment is another 2,5 KEUR ... see where I'm going? And because I'm privately insured and my DH is state ... my insurance said, if the infertility is not my fault, they won't pay from the hormone treatment onwards (if it had been me, they would have paid all). My DH's insurance only covers his costs... so ... :rofl: (Oh, and the freezing is just on top of that :))...

Oh... got my time for the ET on Monday : 14:40 ... :) :) :) :baby:

Yay for having a time set for ET!!

Hey Ladies, how is everyone???

I went for a scan and b/w today, I still have some follies 14mm, started ganarelix and upped my bravelle & menopur. At this point I have no idea when I will be triggering. I am hoping its Tuesday or Wednesday, the latest. All I keep saying is grow follies grow!! Ikeep praying I make it to tigger and ER!!!

I have another scan & more b/w tomorrow.

Fx for Tuesday or Wednesday!

tiff - yay and you are only 2 days ahead of me.. i think ive deecided to poas tomorrow to give me a heads up for tuesday (why not do it monday then? brunch with the girls... ill have someone to cry to, even though itd still be early)

Fx for you tomorrow! I look forward to your update.

Hey girls just popped in for an update.......i done another test today and it has got a good bit darker and the line came up straight away i actully really think this is it iam finnally pregnant:happydance::happydance: i think iam going to call my clinic on monday and tell them i got a positive test i wonder will they do a test earlyer than thursday i really cant wait till then i showed my mum the tests and she defo thinks iam pregnant shes all excited its kinda funny :haha:

HOPEFUL-how are you???......did you do any more tests??? whens your beta???

Im doing very well, thank you. I have been testing everyday! lol even tho I said I wasnt going to. I tested with a Dollar Tree cheapie yesterday and this morning. Im still getting a line!! Ive been trying to not get to excited until I get my beta results but its sooo hard!! I took my trigger on June 7th so Im sure my trigger is out by now so I think I got my :bfp: But i go monday for my beta and Im hoping the numbers are positive. And Congrats on your :bfp:!!!

Jenny - fantastic news about your beta!! :dance:

Tiff - congrats!! :happydance: Looking forward to your next update! There's been quite a bit of good news on this thread recently! :D

Georx - congrats on being PUPO! When is your OTD? Will u test beforehand or wait?

Tella - good luck with your scan tomor!

Bubu & Honey - sounds like the ER has taken its toll on ye - rest up and get dh to spoil you!! Feel better soon :hugs:

Hopeful - any updates?!

MoBaby - did you say you will be doing ER/ET in early-mid Sept? If so we'll be in sync :thumbup: Hope the time between now and then passes really fast! :coffee:

Everyone else - :hi: Hope ye're all well, it's so hard to keep up with everyone!

I'm Still getting positives on my tests, Im going to test again tomorrow but this morning my test was a positive!! I go for my beta on Monday, Im just hoping that the numbers are good. Thanks for asking!!

Thanks Daisy, everyday I have a knot. They dont seemed concerned w/my progress, I dont know why I am. They did have to let a lead follie go (or at least thats what they told me). My e2 is still only 500 something. So extremely nervous!

How are you doing? All packed and ready to go? Happy 1 Year Anniversary to you and your hubby! Have a wonderful trip and try and relax and know that you have 3 frozen babies waiting for you when you get back!!

Thanks one! Not packed - I'll do it tomorrow. Flight's not until 9 pm.

How many follies > 10? How big is the lead.

You'll be just fine. It's a good thing if they are not concerned.

tiffttc- congratulations on your BFP, it is a well desrved one., hoping to join your league soon.

bubumaci- it is really comforting to hear that we have the same symptoms, atleast it makes me worry less. But I am so constipated like hell and the gas pains...arrrggh. I thought I would die from the most excruciating gas pains and constipation this morning. Thankfully I was able to have a BM, but I know that I still am constipated. Is there anything I can do to ease the gas pains and constipation. Good luck for ET. I need to call the clinic in a while to ask about my ET.

Mrc- Thanks, I worry only bcos my E2 levels were over the top during stims and I was worried I would get OHSS. So I have been weighing myself day and night. ET is tomorrow, and I get butterflies in my stomach at the thought of it.

GettingBroody- Poor DH, he has been doing everything for me and urges that I rest totally for 2 weeks. Im sure he will be a total wreck by then. Hoping to feel better soon.

@ Honey - that's how I feel.... also about the constipation! Haven't gone since the day of the ER (or did I manage a bit the day after?? - I seem to recall just going on Weds) so I guess that, plus the gas, are contributing to being so swollen / bloated. It's the pressure that makes it uncomfortable! ... My E2 was 1763 on Monday (I guess that's why they decided to trigger on Monday instead of Tuesday). The scales were nice to me this morning - still no change, so hopefully the bloatedness really is just gas and lack of BM :hugs:

Let us know when you get your ET ... :hugs:

Hopeful: congrats!

Getting broody: yes. Sometime mid September I imagine. :)

This thread moves sooo fast!

Tiff and Hopeful - Congrats! All of this was worth it in the end, wasn't it :)?

Dukes - have a great time in London and enjoy the getaway - so much going on, your IVF will be here before you know it! xo

One - how many follies?

Bubu - any word on ET?

Drsquid - Let us know when you test. PS - brunch is always so fun!

AFM - not much here. Just kicking back and relaxing today! DH went deep sea fishing last night with my brothers and Dad and didn't get home until 4am since the boat trip was from 7:30-1:30 and its about 1.5 hours from where we live. He will be sleeping all day and I will be reading by the pool!

Sounds like you've a lovely day ahead of you jchic! Weather here has been awful for all of June! :growlmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"