IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly I would be twisted also.

Bubu: good luck tomorrow!

AFM, got the call e2 is 950 and I have 8 follies! She said I maybe on meds 2 more days! Ladies a concern I have is, is possible to ovulate? I have some cm and my fear is I'm gonna go for the sono tomorrow and theyre going to be no follies!

Hi everyone

I'd like to join this thread please. I'm going for my first pre-treatment consultation with my husband this Thursday. We're doing it through Oxford Fertility Unit and we've thankfully managed to get funding for one round on the NHS -what a blessing and a relief! Would love to hear from anyone else going through OFU and the Reading Satellite clinic - looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :)

Carmen. xx

Yes thank goodness it was only one day. I had bad ohss the first time.

That's a good amount of follies! I find out my initial count on Tuesday. Very eager!

Welcome mrs moose. I'm not at that clinic or in that country but will help where I can.

OneOf - what meds are you on again? You should be on something to prevent you ovulating before the trigger... (as far as I know!) 8 is a good number :thumbup: And there might be another few hiding!

MrsMoose - welcome! :howdy: I'm not at that clinic either but looking forward to hearing about your ivf journey! Good luck with your apt!

Hopeful and drsquid- congratulations!! Excellent news!!

I am very nervous. I've been in down reg for a while now and going in to have my scan tomorrow in the hope that I get the all clear to start my stims!
It's the first of many steps but I'm already nervous!!

Hope you are all well. So fantastic to see some BFP coming out!! Xx

Welcome MrsMoose- I'm down in Hampshire so not at your clinic but always here to chat!!

Welcome MrsMoose!
Congrats Drsquid!!

So I went out this evening and purchased a FRER because I have been using cheapies. Its been about 3 days since I used a FRER and I was getting the faintest line, I tested just a few minutes ago at about 6:20pm and this is what I got!!!

The top test is from 3 days ago and the bottom is from just minutes ago. Such a striking line!!!!
IMAG0349.jpg

gettingbroody, I'm on bravelle, menopur & ganerelix.

I got so excited for drsquid, I forgot to give my update :haha:

I have 16 follicles between 14 and 17.5mm, so I have to inject 2 more vails of menopur tonight and another scan tomorrow morning. Then he will decide if ER is on wednesday or thursday. He didn't measure my lining, but I will ask tomorrow. As well as when do I start with Predisone.

:dust:

Sounds like things are going well. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow.

So got another message from the clinic, the nurse that first called me gave me the wrong dose!!!!!!! So I took the 250 yesterday of Gonal instead of the 150 I was suppose to take! You'd think they'd make sure they said the right damn thing. No biggie I don't think it was one day and now I have enough to get back home, just makes me mad cause I would have gotten an extra days dose out of my pen if I had of had the right dose yesterday. Grrrr.

Drsquid congrats!

:grr: I would be soooo mad! I'm glad it was only one day but still. I wonder how many times she has told the wrong info to someone.

Kelly I would be twisted also.

Bubu: good luck tomorrow!

AFM, got the call e2 is 950 and I have 8 follies! She said I maybe on meds 2 more days! Ladies a concern I have is, is possible to ovulate? I have some cm and my fear is I'm gonna go for the sono tomorrow and theyre going to be no follies!

I think the meds they have you on prevent ovulation. Try not to worry about it to much. I hope things go well tomorrow.

Hi everyone

I'd like to join this thread please. I'm going for my first pre-treatment consultation with my husband this Thursday. We're doing it through Oxford Fertility Unit and we've thankfully managed to get funding for one round on the NHS -what a blessing and a relief! Would love to hear from anyone else going through OFU and the Reading Satellite clinic - looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :)

Carmen. xx

Welcome :hi: Fx for good news on Thursday!

Hopeful and drsquid- congratulations!! Excellent news!!

I am very nervous. I've been in down reg for a while now and going in to have my scan tomorrow in the hope that I get the all clear to start my stims!
It's the first of many steps but I'm already nervous!!

Hope you are all well. So fantastic to see some BFP coming out!! Xx

Good luck tomorrow. You are officially moving forward!

Welcome MrsMoose!
Congrats Drsquid!!

So I went out this evening and purchased a FRER because I have been using cheapies. Its been about 3 days since I used a FRER and I was getting the faintest line, I tested just a few minutes ago at about 6:20pm and this is what I got!!!

The top test is from 3 days ago and the bottom is from just minutes ago. Such a striking line!!!!
View attachment 427981

That line looks amazing! Congrats!! :happydance:

AMF~ Last dose of clomid tonight. Scan on Friday to see how things look.

Oneof - Ganirelix is the med that suppresses ovulation. I'm on that too and have had a bunch of CM so I think that is normal since the follicles are growing which probably triggers your body into fertile mode.

Thanks Raelynn, that's good to know! I just want to reach ER at this point! I've been stiming for 12 days already!!

Mrc, you're almost there, any side affects from the clomid?

Mrc, you're almost there, any side affects from the clomid?

Unfortunately yes! I became very rude to my husband for a few days. He isn't even here so that wasn't a good thing. I did say sorry about a million times. I was quite emotional around day 2 and 3. Other than that I get a few hot flashes every once in a while (like now). All of it could be worse but it still isn't pleasant. I think the worst part was how I was towards my husband. It's probably a good thing I didn't have to be around a lot of people during that time. :haha:

Hello MrsC and lovely ladies in this forum, can i join this thread please? My husband and I have been ttcing since 2010. I had a miscarriage in April 2010 at 7.5 weeks and then another mc in Feb 2012 at 6.5 weeks. My periods are regular, ovulate regular and my husbands tests are all normal. After a series of tests with by obgyn and then RE, they say its unexplained infertility and we decided to go thru an Ivf cycle. I started with stim on Friday,22nd June. I was at the clinic for a blood work this morning and my nurse called back to say my counts are good and am at 117. I dont know how to interpret this number? I have to go for a scan and blood work on Tuesday,26th and they are going to have me start the Ganerelix from Tues depending on thr ultrasound scan.

I am very anxious and nervous...is 117 a good number? What does this number signify?

oneof- yeah the ganirilex or cetrotide or lupron will prevent ovulation,. it is extremely rare for it to fail to supress

yay tella and hopeful

Hello MrsC and lovely ladies in this forum, can i join this thread please? My husband and I have been ttcing since 2010. I had a miscarriage in April 2010 at 7.5 weeks and then another mc in Feb 2012 at 6.5 weeks. My periods are regular, ovulate regular and my husbands tests are all normal. After a series of tests with by obgyn and then RE, they say its unexplained infertility and we decided to go thru an Ivf cycle. I started with stim on Friday,22nd June. I was at the clinic for a blood work this morning and my nurse called back to say my counts are good and am at 117. I dont know how to interpret this number? I have to go for a scan and blood work on Tuesday,26th and they are going to have me start the Ganerelix from Tues depending on thr ultrasound scan.

I am very anxious and nervous...is 117 a good number? What does this number signify?

Welcome :hi: Sorry for your losses. I don't know anything about the numbers because we had to switch to IUI. I'm sure some of the ladies in here can help you with that.

mrsc- sorry about the cranky =) for some reason the progesterone isnt killing me this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->