IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
decided to test this am.. blank white as always so i went and laid back down.. a few minutes later i had to look again.. super faint line which didnt require squinting.. i cant stop looking at the silly thing every few minutes
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1042/photobmj.jpg

Squid! I can see it too! How many days post transfer??

I'd say that's positive. Maybe test again later today or tomorrow before your beta. Congrats and I hope your beta shows positive too :hugs:

Hopeful~ Congrats!! Fx the line keeps getting darker! :happydance:

DaisyQ~ Have fun on your trip!

jchic~ Sounds like a lovely day. We still have crap weather here. ALthough I did happen to get one day of sun. Then the next day it started pouring again.

drsquid~ Congrats! There is a line on that test. :happydance:

im 6dp5dt.. my beta is tuesday so ill test again that am. thanks guys. i totally was reassuring myself why it was ok it was neg.. then i looked again..

:wohoo: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :wohoo:
Congrats drsquid!!! Now I wonder if its 1 or two beans in there ?

Can't wait for your next test!

I got so excited for drsquid, I forgot to give my update :haha:

I have 16 follicles between 14 and 17.5mm, so I have to inject 2 more vails of menopur tonight and another scan tomorrow morning. Then he will decide if ER is on wednesday or thursday. He didn't measure my lining, but I will ask tomorrow. As well as when do I start with Predisone.

:dust:

Thanks Daisy, everyday I have a knot. They dont seemed concerned w/my progress, I dont know why I am. They did have to let a lead follie go (or at least thats what they told me). My e2 is still only 500 something. So extremely nervous!

How are you doing? All packed and ready to go? Happy 1 Year Anniversary to you and your hubby! Have a wonderful trip and try and relax and know that you have 3 frozen babies waiting for you when you get back!!

Thanks one! Not packed - I'll do it tomorrow. Flight's not until 9 pm.

How many follies > 10? How big is the lead.

You'll be just fine. It's a good thing if they are not concerned.

I think 2 follies are at 9 and the rest over 10. The lead follie was 18mm the next was 14mm. The sono tech counted 10 follies yesterday morning I went this morning but didn't ask how many and sizes! I'm hoping the smaller ones increased in size and all is good today!!

So jealous of your trip!

Wow, more good news!!! Congrats DrSquid!! :dance: Looking forward to hearing about your beta on Tuesday!

decided to test this am.. blank white as always so i went and laid back down.. a few minutes later i had to look again.. super faint line which didnt require squinting.. i cant stop looking at the silly thing every few minutes
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1042/photobmj.jpg

I can definitely see a line too! Congrats!

Woooo Hoooo! Congratulations drsquid :happydance:! I've not tested, too afraid to. I'm trying my best to hold off until my OTD, it's so hard!!!

Daisy- funny thing is im still scared to test. I just didn't wanna find out at work when I was workin 7:30-7 Tuesday. Figure id give myself a heads up.

Drsquid :hugs: Congratulations :)
Tella :hugs: that's so exciting - fingers crossed!!
jchic - yes, tomorrow at 14:40 :) :) (But no info about the state of the eggies / cell division, I guess I will find out tomorrow) xxx

So got another message from the clinic, the nurse that first called me gave me the wrong dose!!!!!!! So I took the 250 yesterday of Gonal instead of the 150 I was suppose to take! You'd think they'd make sure they said the right damn thing. No biggie I don't think it was one day and now I have enough to get back home, just makes me mad cause I would have gotten an extra days dose out of my pen if I had of had the right dose yesterday. Grrrr.

Drsquid congrats!

Kelly - I would be cross too if I were you! What a mistake to make...! At least it was only one day and you're back on track now :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"