IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello MrsC and lovely ladies in this forum, can i join this thread please? My husband and I have been ttcing since 2010. I had a miscarriage in April 2010 at 7.5 weeks and then another mc in Feb 2012 at 6.5 weeks. My periods are regular, ovulate regular and my husbands tests are all normal. After a series of tests with by obgyn and then RE, they say its unexplained infertility and we decided to go thru an Ivf cycle. I started with stim on Friday,22nd June. I was at the clinic for a blood work this morning and my nurse called back to say my counts are good and am at 117. I dont know how to interpret this number? I have to go for a scan and blood work on Tuesday,26th and they are going to have me start the Ganerelix from Tues depending on thr ultrasound scan.

I am very anxious and nervous...is 117 a good number? What does this number signify?[/

Welcome :hi: Sorry for your losses. I don't know anything about the numbers because we had to switch to IUI. I'm sure some of the ladies in here can help you with that.

Thx MrsC. Hope all goes well with Clomid!

Hopeful - well, there's no doubting that line!!! Woohoo!! :yipee:

Ever - good luck with the down reg scan!

Atma - welcome! Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

MrsC - being cranky stinks! I get like that a day or two before af arrives and even though I know it's purely chemical I still can't snap out of it! Very annoying! :wacko: Good luck on Fri!

Well I go away for the weekend and come back to read that there are 3 BFP!

Congratulations Tiff, Hopeful and Dr Squid! :happydance:

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's updates today.

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie :hugs:

Hey all!

Great news all around on this thread!

One - when is your ER?

Congrats on all the BFP's!

I go in for my IVF class tomorrow morning at 10. I'm looking forward to just getting it over with. I think giving myself the shots is going to be the easy part since I already have given myself shots from the injectables IUI cycle. I'm nervous about the PIO but I'll get over it. Oh and the ER but I'm kind of over that already since I'll be in twilight and hopefully not feel a thing!

Wow lots of good stuff on here. I forgot that you can't take a weekend off on this place or you will be totally lost!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I started PIO shots last night. DH was all ready and then chickened out. :winkwink: thank god my neighbor is a RN and I called her over at 11pm to do it for me. Hopefully tonight is better. Ouch!

Ash- I actually enjoyed the Er... Nice drugs :) and had less bloating/ discomfort etc after than I did with injections and ovulation. Ymmv but I was fine that afternoon and went out to lunch. A lot depends on what meds they give you. Versed will leave you a lot Groggier. Most people have no real problem with pio. To be honest the shots themselves didn't hurt at all. My problem started about an hour or 2 later cause I was "allergic" to them. That I'd very uncommon. I had more pain at the time of injection with Menopur and the trigger shot. Good luck and like I said before. I found it less emotionally stressful than iui

Hey all!

One - when is your ER?

Jchic, I wish I knew, I am concerend that not all my follies are mature, they need 6 mature to go ahead and I dont have 6 mature yet. I do have 8 follies altogether, but not 6 mature.

I am seriously beside myself since I've beem stimming 13 days already. I really hope they grow to at least 16mm for ER.

I am waiting for the results of todays u/s and b/w and see if they grew.

I have a total know in my stomach and I just want to make it to ER!! I have been crying at my desk all morning. Not to mention this morning, I got drenched from the torrential downpore, I thought I lost my cell phone (I left in in my car) I'm really hoping today gets better.

drsquid - yeah I mean I was more worried about feeling something while they were doing it and just being sedated altogether but now I've kind of read about lots of girls experiences with it and I'm just anxious to get going now. It's nice to know that you were out and about doing things! I hope I'm like that also.

one - sorry that it's taking so long for you. My injectables IUI cycle was like that also, I was stimming for about 17 days :O crazy! You'll get there and it's better to take it slow than to risk OHSS.

Hang in there ONE :) we are here to send lots of :hugs: :hug: to ya.....I am gonna be praying for you...and of course as well as the other ladies in here who need it right now :)

Congratulations to all of the :bfp: !!

I haven't been in here in a few days I've got an "issue" going on....trying to get it sorted out....I have a doc appt today on base so we will see what happens! I have no clue when my AF is due.....but on a normal cycle she'd have already been here....and of course my temp jumped today b/c I have a slight fever thing going off and on :( and the back pain is HORRENDOUS I duno whats wrong but its been killing me for a week so now to go get it checked out! I'll update when I know something :) Miss you ladies an sorry I haven't been in to check up on everyone lately!!! Pulling for you all :)

drsquid - yeah I mean I was more worried about feeling something while they were doing it and just being sedated altogether but now I've kind of read about lots of girls experiences with it and I'm just anxious to get going now. It's nice to know that you were out and about doing things! I hope I'm like that also.

one - sorry that it's taking so long for you. My injectables IUI cycle was like that also, I was stimming for about 17 days :O crazy! You'll get there and it's better to take it slow than to risk OHSS.

Thanks Ash, that makes me feel much better. I just heard the longer you stims, the worse the eggs. I am broken right now and I just need to get to ER then fertilization.

Thanks Andrea, I am hanging, albeit by a thread! Thanks for the prayers, I can use them. I've been praying so much God is probably sick of me.

Hey all!

One - when is your ER?

Jchic, I wish I knew, I am concerend that not all my follies are mature, they need 6 mature to go ahead and I dont have 6 mature yet. I do have 8 follies altogether, but not 6 mature.

I am seriously beside myself since I've beem stimming 13 days already. I really hope they grow to at least 16mm for ER.

I have a total know in my stomach and I just want to make it to ER!! I have been crying at my desk all morning. Not to mention this morning, I got drenched from the torrential downpore, I thought I lost my cell phone (I left in in my car) I'm really hoping today gets better.

:hugs:
I have a good feeling that everything will work out just fine for you :thumbup:

one - well I have my FX'd for you that those follicles grow faster in the next couple of days. Also, my doctor didn't seem concerned that it took so long last time so maybe try not to stress to much over that! Best of luck and I'll be waiting to hear what happens in the next couple days. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: hope you feel better.

Hey all!

One - when is your ER?

one - well I have my FX'd for you that those follicles grow faster in the next couple of days. Also, my doctor didn't seem concerned that it took so long last time so maybe try not to stress to much over that! Best of luck and I'll be waiting to hear what happens in the next couple days. :hugs:

Hi ashknowsbest! I started stims last friday. I am on follistim and have an u/s tmrw. Per my schedule if all goes well, they will start me on ganerilix tmrw and Er on 4th or 5th July depending on my follies...cant wat!

How r things with u? I see that ur er is at the end of july. Good luck!

Thanks so much ladies! I guess the daily doc appts and daily results have gotten to me. I thank you for your support and I PRAY to hear some good news today!

ATMA - wow your ER is very soon! Are you nervous, excited? Good luck with it! How long have you been TTC?

I'm doing good. Just waiting to get started on the stims. I'm not nervous about them since I've injected myself before. I just really want to get on with this, we've been TTC for about 19 months and I'm just ready to have success already.

Oneof14 > :hugs: some good things take time to make :winkwink: soon you will be doing er and then et!

Congrats hopeful!!!!

Afm > er is on wednesday :happydance:

one - when I went through my injectables/IUI cycle I felt the same way. I even told OH that I didn't want to continue on because I hated going to the doctors everyday to find out that my follicles were the same size but they will grow just keep the faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->