IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so so much Ash! I feel better! My nurse told me that if my e2 levels keep going up (which they have) I should be OK. Lets hope!

Tella, wow, good luck on Wednesday! Thank you!

Tiff, Hopeful and Dr Squid:
I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am super curious how old you ladies are? I am only asking because I am 41 and looking for a little encouragement :thumbup: I will be using my own eggs.

I totally understand if you don't want to answer that question. :wacko:

Thank you,
~Angie

never2late - I'm 24 and have been trying for I think 19 months now and I still haven't had success so there is hope!

never2late - I'm 24 and have been trying for I think 19 months now and I still haven't had success so there is hope!

My husband and I have been trying for 3 1/2 years and 3 months with our RE/FS. IVF is our last resort. I wish we would have known earlier how difficult natural conception was going to be for us and we could have done IVF when I was 37 :dohh:

Well I still have hope for you. Miracles happen all of the time and you will get your bfp you just have to keep fighting for it. :)

Oh and I know what you mean about trying sooner. Not that I could have really tried earlier because I'm still young but when I told my mom that we were trying to have a baby she was like what why?! and I told her that I just suspected that I was going to have problems having a baby (my mom couldn't have anymore children after me) and now that we've been trying for 19 months she's like well I guess it's a good thing you started when you did and I'm like yeah ... I told you so! :haha: I love her but sometimes I'm right and she hates it.

But yeah, I'm happy that we started when we did because I really want my first child when I'm about 25 or 26.

Yay for Tiff, Hopeful & Dr Squid on your BFP!!! How exciting!!!

Welcome MrsMoose & Atma!

One - You are almost there :happydance:

Never - there is always hope!! Stay positive!!

Tiff, Hopeful and Dr Squid:
I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am super curious how old you ladies are? I am only asking because I am 41 and looking for a little encouragement :thumbup: I will be using my own eggs.

I totally understand if you don't want to answer that question. :wacko:

Thank you,
~Angie

I just turned 26 on the 16th. :) Good luck on your cycle! Lots of :dust: your way!!

So today I was supposed to get my Beta done, well ran into some insurance problems and they wanted me to pay $235 to have the test done.I Don't have the money until tomorrow, but called my RE to let her know and she said to just make an appt. with a local OB/GYN since I am high risk with my diabetes. So thursday I go, hoping to get some good news. Really upset I couldnt do my beta today and see what my numbers are. But hopefully all goes well Thursday. Hope everyone is doing well!

Never - in 39. I'm a bit of a different case however in that I am single and did not attempt to get pregnant prior. I did 4 iuis which I found out later failed due to bad sperm

Congrats Squid!

I'm too scared to POAS yet, plus my RE said not to POAS, but wait until blood test on Saturday. I need to order more progesterone though if the news is good, so I may POAS anyway on Thursday. I think they say that because the HCG trigger can still be in your system and cause a false +.

I'm scared because I have been having on/off cramping since Sat morning. Did anyone else have light cramping and still have good news? I'm hoping cramping is from my little guys burrowing?? I have no spotting at all. I am now 6dp3dt. I have had so many bfn's before IVF/ICSI that I'm not sure now what amount of cramping is normal.

Also, in response to the ICSI or not discussion- we did ICSI because DH's morphology was terrible. Of 8 good eggs, 7 fertilized. ICSI was not that much more money ($1,500) in the grand scheme of things, so probably worth it.

Well, I just go the call. They cancelled my cycle. I am completey devastated. I didnt speak to the doctor yet, just the nurse and she said the doctor seems to think it was the protocol I was on. My follies were all over the place. They are converting into an IUI. I am heartbroken and afraid that the next protocol wont work either.

Well, I just go the call. They cancelled my cycle. I am completey devastated. I didnt speak to the doctor yet, just the nurse and she said the doctor seems to think it was the protocol I was on. My follies were all over the place. They are converting into an IUI. I am heartbroken and afraid that the next protocol wont work either.

:hugs:

My heart is broken for you..:cry:

:hugs:

one - I'm so sorry to hear the news! :hugs: All I can say is hopefully next cycle they will get the protocol right and fx'd this IUI works for you! And lots and lots of hugs :hugs:

Congrats on all the BFP's!

I go in for my IVF class tomorrow morning at 10. I'm looking forward to just getting it over with. I think giving myself the shots is going to be the easy part since I already have given myself shots from the injectables IUI cycle. I'm nervous about the PIO but I'll get over it. Oh and the ER but I'm kind of over that already since I'll be in twilight and hopefully not feel a thing!

I hope all goes well tomorrow. :thumbup:

Wow lots of good stuff on here. I forgot that you can't take a weekend off on this place or you will be totally lost!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I started PIO shots last night. DH was all ready and then chickened out. :winkwink: thank god my neighbor is a RN and I called her over at 11pm to do it for me. Hopefully tonight is better. Ouch!

Good thing your neighbor is a RN. :wacko: Fx tonight is better.

Hang in there ONE :) we are here to send lots of :hugs: :hug: to ya.....I am gonna be praying for you...and of course as well as the other ladies in here who need it right now :)

Congratulations to all of the :bfp: !!

I haven't been in here in a few days I've got an "issue" going on....trying to get it sorted out....I have a doc appt today on base so we will see what happens! I have no clue when my AF is due.....but on a normal cycle she'd have already been here....and of course my temp jumped today b/c I have a slight fever thing going off and on :( and the back pain is HORRENDOUS I duno whats wrong but its been killing me for a week so now to go get it checked out! I'll update when I know something :) Miss you ladies an sorry I haven't been in to check up on everyone lately!!! Pulling for you all :)

I hope everything is ok. :hugs: LEt us know what you find out. Fx for a bfp!

Oneof14 > :hugs: some good things take time to make :winkwink: soon you will be doing er and then et!

Congrats hopeful!!!!

Afm > er is on wednesday :happydance:

:happydance: yay for ER!

So today I was supposed to get my Beta done, well ran into some insurance problems and they wanted me to pay $235 to have the test done.I Don't have the money until tomorrow, but called my RE to let her know and she said to just make an appt. with a local OB/GYN since I am high risk with my diabetes. So thursday I go, hoping to get some good news. Really upset I couldnt do my beta today and see what my numbers are. But hopefully all goes well Thursday. Hope everyone is doing well!

That sucks that you have to wait a little longer. Fx for a good beta on Thursday!

Congrats Squid!

I'm too scared to POAS yet, plus my RE said not to POAS, but wait until blood test on Saturday. I need to order more progesterone though if the news is good, so I may POAS anyway on Thursday. I think they say that because the HCG trigger can still be in your system and cause a false +.

I'm scared because I have been having on/off cramping since Sat morning. Did anyone else have light cramping and still have good news? I'm hoping cramping is from my little guys burrowing?? I have no spotting at all. I am now 6dp3dt. I have had so many bfn's before IVF/ICSI that I'm not sure now what amount of cramping is normal.

Also, in response to the ICSI or not discussion- we did ICSI because DH's morphology was terrible. Of 8 good eggs, 7 fertilized. ICSI was not that much more money ($1,500) in the grand scheme of things, so probably worth it.

Fx you get a BFP! Thursday should be a good day to test. :thumbup:

:hugs: So sorry they had to cancel your cycle. Maybe this IUI all do it for you and you will get a BFP rather than needing to try IVF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"