IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just go the call. They cancelled my cycle. I am completey devastated. I didnt speak to the doctor yet, just the nurse and she said the doctor seems to think it was the protocol I was on. My follies were all over the place. They are converting into an IUI. I am heartbroken and afraid that the next protocol wont work either.

:nope: sorry to hear that, maybe you'll have luck with this iui? Were you on bcp to downregulate prior to stims? That seemed to help with me. On the plus side, now they know more for your next cycle.

Well, I just go the call. They cancelled my cycle. I am completey devastated. I didnt speak to the doctor yet, just the nurse and she said the doctor seems to think it was the protocol I was on. My follies were all over the place. They are converting into an IUI. I am heartbroken and afraid that the next protocol wont work either.

So sorry to hear that :hugs:. FX'd that the IUI will work this time around for you. If not i hope they find the right protocol for you. Have they discussed a long lupron with you, thats what i did for my second attempt at stimming and it seemed to work. I know the feeling when a cycle is canceled, you feel so lost. I know I did. But have faith that they will find the right one for you and you will get your bfp. Its so hard to hit speed bumps in the road, But you will get there!!!

One - I'm so sorry and heartbroken for you. This must be devestating to go thru all of that and get cancelled. Prayers for you and hope that this IUI is mean to be it.

One - I am so sorry and my heart is breaking for you. I am praying the IUI works for you and you won't need to go through IVF. Lots of :hugs:

OneOf - I am so so sorry to hear your news. I can't imagine how gutted you must be right now. Sending big :hugs:

Thanks Ladies. I am so devsatated with this news and I feel so defeated. I spoke to my doctor and he seems to think its was my protocol and that the next time, if there is a next time, he will have me on lupron. He was also sounded very promising about the IUI. Which I've had 3 with no success.

I feel better that he thinks I will get pregnant with the right protocol. I asked him what if I dont respond to the lupron and he was reassuring me that I will.

Its just so upsetting since I've been going EVERYDAY for b/w & u/s since I started. But I am hopeful that the next protocol will work.

I following all you ladies and hoping and praying you all get your BFP!!

one: so sorry :( delays stink but it will work! some protocols dont seem to work and there is no way yo know until its tried. fx the iui will work! when will you cycle again?

So sorry love :( that stinks......praying that the IUI miraculously works :) Gotta keep faith :)

One- I'm so sorry. Fingers crossed the iui does the trick.

Honeycheeks and bubumaci ~ How did things go today?

noasaint ~ How are things going? Is ER still set for tomorrow?

Hi Ladies!!! I've been quietly keeping up on all of your journey's but haven't posted for quite awhile since I haven't had anything to update on myself.

Congratulations to All the Ladies that got their :bfp: : Haj, Jenny, Toucan, Lisa, MJ, DrSquid, Tiffttc, and Hopeful hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months. It is so great to see so many success stories on here.

Mrs C I am so glad that you have decided to stick with us and do such a great job maintaining the front page. As this blog is very active and it is hard to scan through all these posts and catch everything that is going on. Your dedication to that front page is appreciated.

Hi to all the new ladies! There are so many that I can't list them all. I wish you all the best with your IVF. Here's hoping there are many many more :bfp: to come.

Oneof I am so sorry to hear that your cycle got canceled. I know how frustrated you must be. I hope you have success with the IUI.

Angie - I am 36 and I totally understand where you are coming from had I known 10 years ago that fertility would be a problem I would have started back then. But of course I wanted to have a stable job and finances before I started. We've been TTC for 3 years now and are just starting IVF #1. I can't believe your boss would put those negative thoughts in your head, that's horrible. You need to keep positive I believe us older ladies will get our BFP's too!!

Tella - Good Luck with your ER!!!

AFM - I finally had my MRI today :bunny: and thanks to the miracle of technology they were able to send the results immediately to my RE. The results were neither great nor horrible, I have 3 dermoids in my ovaries (two in one and one in the other). If you don't know what that is google it they are creepy!! Mine are all 2-3cm which is borderline for needing surgery. If I do surgery I risk losing my ovaries so I have opted to not do surgery and proceed with my IVF and my RE has supported me in this decision. They warned me that I may not produce as many follicles and there many be issues retrieving them but compared to losing my ovaries I think I would rather do the IVF with dermoids intact.

I start the nasal spary tomorrow and have my class for injections on Thursday. My down reg check is July 11th and if all goes well I start the injections on the 12th. This would put me ER around July 20-23 and ET July 25-28. Anyone else close to me with their cyces????

Jen - I'm really close to you in timing. I start stims on Lupron on July 8th and then stims shortly after. Estimated ER is July 25th, unless I respond really good and they need to get them out sooner and ET a few days after that!

Hi Ladies!!! I've been quietly keeping up on all of your journey's but haven't posted for quite awhile since I haven't had anything to update on myself.

Congratulations to All the Ladies that got their :bfp: : Haj, Jenny, Toucan, Lisa, MJ, DrSquid, Tiffttc, and Hopeful hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months. It is so great to see so many success stories on here.

Mrs C I am so glad that you have decided to stick with us and do such a great job maintaining the front page. As this blog is very active and it is hard to scan through all these posts and catch everything that is going on. Your dedication to that front page is appreciated.

Hi to all the new ladies! There are so many that I can't list them all. I wish you all the best with your IVF. Here's hoping there are many many more :bfp: to come.

Oneof I am so sorry to hear that your cycle got canceled. I know how frustrated you must be. I hope you have success with the IUI.

Angie - I am 36 and I totally understand where you are coming from had I known 10 years ago that fertility would be a problem I would have started back then. But of course I wanted to have a stable job and finances before I started. We've been TTC for 3 years now and are just starting IVF #1. I can't believe your boss would put those negative thoughts in your head, that's horrible. You need to keep positive I believe us older ladies will get our BFP's too!!

Tella - Good Luck with your ER!!!

AFM - I finally had my MRI today :bunny: and thanks to the miracle of technology they were able to send the results immediately to my RE. The results were neither great nor horrible, I have 3 dermoids in my ovaries (two in one and one in the other). If you don't know what that is google it they are creepy!! Mine are all 2-3cm which is borderline for needing surgery. If I do surgery I risk losing my ovaries so I have opted to not do surgery and proceed with my IVF and my RE has supported me in this decision. They warned me that I may not produce as many follicles and there many be issues retrieving them but compared to losing my ovaries I think I would rather do the IVF with dermoids intact.

I start the nasal spary tomorrow and have my class for injections on Thursday. My down reg check is July 11th and if all goes well I start the injections on the 12th. This would put me ER around July 20-23 and ET July 25-28. Anyone else close to me with their cyces????

Awesome! How exciting for you to get started. I am going to google Dermoids.
I start BCP on July 8th and take them through the 31st. Then 8/5/12 the fun begins (stims) I am so anxious!

Thats sad! Dont worry though, it happened to my friend but everything was normal the next cycle and she has 9month old twin boys. Hope all goes well for you in the next cycle

ATMA - wow your ER is very soon! Are you nervous, excited? Good luck with it! How long have you been TTC?

I'm doing good. Just waiting to get started on the stims. I'm not nervous about them since I've injected myself before. I just really want to get on with this, we've been TTC for about 19 months and I'm just ready to have success already.

Hi! We have been TTC for 26 months with two early miscarriage. I like my RE, he is very experienced and patient with my questions. I have a scan and bloodwork tomorrow to check progress. Cant wait for ER, hope he has the rght protocol etc. Are you excited about your IVF class?

Never - in 39. I'm a bit of a different case however in that I am single and did not attempt to get pregnant prior. I did 4 iuis which I found out later failed due to bad sperm

Hi Drsquid, Congrats on bfp! did you star with lupron first? I am 39 with two miscarriages (both natural) and now on ivf cycle 1. My re started on stims on day 2 of my cycle and he has m tenttive for er on 3rd to 5th of July. All depends on b/w and u/s tomorrow.

Jen - I'm really close to you in timing. I start stims on Lupron on July 8th and then stims shortly after. Estimated ER is July 25th, unless I respond really good and they need to get them out sooner and ET a few days after that!

Great to know someone else is on a similar schedule. Are you doing a 3 day transfer or 5? I'm doing the 5 day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"