IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ladies!

I daren't change my status, for fear of jinxing it... I wish I could look inside and see what is happening :) I can't stop looking (in between work of course) at the pictures of the two little morulas :) :)

Tella - good luck! I hope everything goes well :hugs:

OK ... I'm just going to be optimistic and change my status anyway... :)

HEY girls soo.........i rang my clinic yesterday morning and earlyest they will test is tommorrow morning at 10.45 am so i will no for defo but i done another test on sun and they line was nearly as dark as the second line it was actully really like the second test that hopeful put up iam really anxious for tommorrow i cant wait:happydance::cloud9::happydance:

HOPEFUL & SQUID-:wohoo: a very big congrats :happydance:

Bubu - you are PUPO now!

Hopeful - congrats honey!

Tella - are you excited?

One - Ugh, this is such a blow. I am so sorry....KNOW that its best to switch protocols if its not working, glad your RE is on top of that!

Im super excited, but its gonna be the longest weekend again!!!! Which should be good normally but i would just want to get it pass.

OK ... I'm just going to be optimistic and change my status anyway... :)

:happydance: Glad you being optimistic, fx'd for you!!! :flower:

Tiff, Hopeful and Dr Squid:
I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am super curious how old you ladies are? I am only asking because I am 41 and looking for a little encouragement :thumbup: I will be using my own eggs.

I totally understand if you don't want to answer that question. :wacko:

Thank you,
~Angie

I dont mind saying my age but you will prob think iam mad for wanting a baby so young iam 19yrs old but my clinic told me i had a 50-60% chance of it working the first time the only problem me and my dh had was hes motility was low and he had a lot of abnormal sperm and was only good enough for icsi my dh is the same age as me so you can image my shock when it didnt happen on its own and i was told we needed to do ivf
But dont worry you will get your bfp :hugs:

*hugs* to all. just a quick one as i have to run off to work (first day back after 2 weeks at court and i have to go to court again tomorrow). did another test this am
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3126/photo2eos.jpg

*hugs* to all. just a quick one as i have to run off to work (first day back after 2 weeks at court and i have to go to court again tomorrow). did another test this am
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3126/photo2eos.jpg

i used the same tests as you and mine were exactly like yours the line got darker each time i done it how do you upload them pics i would love to upload mine and i dont mean to sound stupid but what is a beta???

I THINK YOU ARE TOTALLY PREGGERS!!!!CONGRATS:bunny::happydance::bunny:

So exciting drsquid & tiff!!!! Congratulations!! Happy & healthy 9 months

Did any of you take any time off from work after Egg Transfer? Aside for the ET day itself? If so, how much time do suggest to take off?

Thanks,
Angie

I took an extended lunch for mine, but I have an office job and didn't really need to move around too much. The process took about an hour and a half(including the required rest @ facility)

Congrats Tiff and drsquid!

Bah! Scan day did not go well. Very disappointing given the high standards set from the last cycle. I've got 10 follies (last time I had about 15 at this point) but only 4 are worth noting at the moment. The clinic has upped my dose to 300 units :shock: this time I got it right from the doctors mouth! So they're hoping that will give my ass a kicking and get the other follies growing plus have a few more pop up. They started me lower this cycle due to the OHSS last time so they think thats why I'm lagging, they figure my threshold was somewhere between that starting dose and this one. It sucks. I'll be happy if we can get 15 eggs though and if we do hopefully it will lower my chances of getting OHSS this time. Next scan thursday. Please think eggy growing thoughts.

Ok so after 6 days of stims (about) how many follies did you all have and for those who've had collection how many did you end up getting? I'm a little worried.

kelly- fingers crossed this kicks those follies in the tush

iamme- i did icsi but that was because it was recommended with frozen sperm

never- i went straight to court on public transport and sat there all day after my et.

tiff- put the images on a web page (i used imageshack) thenjust click the little button that lookslike a mountain (along the top bar of the message box when you are typing, 2nd from last). it asks for a link. a beta is the blood test to look at your actual levels of hcg (the pregnancy tests are qualitative ie.. hormone present or not(though they will darken), the blood test is quantitative ie how much hormone is present)

Congrats Tiff and drsquid!

Bah! Scan day did not go well. Very disappointing given the high standards set from the last cycle. I've got 10 follies (last time I had about 15 at this point) but only 4 are worth noting at the moment. The clinic has upped my dose to 300 units :shock: this time I got it right from the doctors mouth! So they're hoping that will give my ass a kicking and get the other follies growing plus have a few more pop up. They started me lower this cycle due to the OHSS last time so they think thats why I'm lagging, they figure my threshold was somewhere between that starting dose and this one. It sucks. I'll be happy if we can get 15 eggs though and if we do hopefully it will lower my chances of getting OHSS this time. Next scan thursday. Please think eggy growing thoughts.

Ok so after 6 days of stims (about) how many follies did you all have and for those who've had collection how many did you end up getting? I'm a little worried.

Hi Kelly, today is my day 5 of stims, had bw and ultrasound this morning. My doc did the u/s, so am positive . He says that there are 5 in each vary and asked me to continue stims and next u/s is on Thursday. I am 39 yrsold and doc says this is normal.....keeping fingers crossed. When is ur next u/s? Take care

Atma mine is thursday as well. I'm 27 and got 20 eggs last cycle so thats why I'm worried. out of the 20 15 were mature 11 fertilized and 10 were good for freezing/transfer. Did they say how many bigger ones vs smaller ones you had?

iamme - my husband and I are doing ICSI bc of low morph and because I have endo....we start estrogen primming on CD21 of my next cycle (about 3 weeks out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"