IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Tiff and drsquid!

Bah! Scan day did not go well. Very disappointing given the high standards set from the last cycle. I've got 10 follies (last time I had about 15 at this point) but only 4 are worth noting at the moment. The clinic has upped my dose to 300 units :shock: this time I got it right from the doctors mouth! So they're hoping that will give my ass a kicking and get the other follies growing plus have a few more pop up. They started me lower this cycle due to the OHSS last time so they think thats why I'm lagging, they figure my threshold was somewhere between that starting dose and this one. It sucks. I'll be happy if we can get 15 eggs though and if we do hopefully it will lower my chances of getting OHSS this time. Next scan thursday. Please think eggy growing thoughts.

Ok so after 6 days of stims (about) how many follies did you all have and for those who've had collection how many did you end up getting? I'm a little worried.

Hi Kelly, today is my day 5 of stims, had bw and ultrasound this morning. My doc did the u/s, so am positive . He says that there are 5 in each vary and asked me to continue stims and next u/s is on Thursday. I am 39 yrsold and doc says this is normal.....keeping fingers crossed. When is ur next u/s? Take care

I am so following your story, because I am 41 and and so nervous of our outcome. My husband is 39 superman sperm, perfect labs. I had great labs, clear HSG, responded well to Clomid, but still BFN. We don't smoke or drink and we're both in pretty good shape. I am praying that the ICSI will work and that I have great eggs just hard to penetrate shells. :thumbup:

jchic I know it is for some but for me it's not which makes me worry about my egg quality though I keep telling myself FSH was greatand last time no issues. Just a sucky cycle. I guess.

never2late follow away. I'm only 27 and my husband has issues with his sperm in most area, counts motility and morph so thats our reason for needing ICSI. We do have a miracle son who decided to come along the month before we were suppose to start icis the very fitst time which was the best surprise ever.

I'm following and praying for EVERYONE, but I am super interested in the outcomes for the woman close to my age range..so nerve racking. Although I have come to the conclusion that fertility knows no age and does not discriminate :nope:

This thread is so exciting to me and gives me so much hope.

Thank you all!:hugs:

my hubby only has 1% morph so we are veryy concerned?xx

My DH has below 1% morph and we did ICSI. Out of 15 eggs 10 fertilized with ICSI and 5 made it to blastocyst stage. If you are doing IVF w\ ICSI there is really no reason to be concerned with low morph. I know it is very concerning to find out that the morph with ICSI there is a way around that

never2late - I'm in almost the same situation as you, except that I'm younger. I'm 24 I've checked out fine and like your OH my OH has superman sperm, his labs are always GREAT! I'm hoping that I have great eggs just hard to penetrate shells too :) FX'd the IVF works for both of us.

I just popped back in to catch up on how everyone that was on the thread at the start was doing but crikey, it huuuuge so I am never gonna make my way thru all the posts, anyone care to summarise lol?

Hope you ladies are all doing ok and there are some bfps in here!

Never - I am 38 and there is nothing wrong with my DH, the only thing they have found with me is that I have MTHFR, my egg quality is good, but still my 1st IVF ended in an early MC and they don't really know why. I was able to concieve my son naturally when I was 34, going on 35 with no issues, and after that it has all went downhill for me!! I have always had issues with fibriods, polys, etc..., but never imagined that trying to give my son a sibling would be this hard.

I just pray that this next cycle with IVF has a much better outcome!!

Never - I am 38 and there is nothing wrong with my DH, the only thing they have found with me is that I have MTHFR, my egg quality is good, but still my 1st IVF ended in an early MC and they don't really know why. I was able to concieve my son naturally when I was 34, going on 35 with no issues, and after that it has all went downhill for me!! I have always had issues with fibriods, polys, etc..., but never imagined that trying to give my son a sibling would be this hard.

I just pray that this next cycle with IVF has a much better outcome!!

I will pray for that too, for you. :hugs:

Michelle I agree! Though my son was a miracle after being told we'd never get pregnant on our own. I never thought it would take this long with ICSI or be this hard, but then again I did get pregnant the first round but we lost our daughter half way through. I still can't help but think I just want a sibling for my son.

Michelle I agree! Though my son was a miracle after being told we'd never get pregnant on our own. I never thought it would take this long with ICSI or be this hard, but then again I did get pregnant the first round but we lost our daughter half way through. I still can't help but think I just want a sibling for my son.

If you don't mind me asking what is SCT?

I have a good feeling for both of us during our next cycles....our sons will get their siblings!!!! I know this time is going to work, just a good feeling :winkwink:

my hubby only has 1% morph so we are veryy concerned?xx

Hi iamme! We also did ICSI because my hubby had 1% morph, and 35% motile and only had a count of like 5 million. Just got my BFP a couple days ago. I was also concerned about it, but it worked for us. Dont forget they just need enough good sperm to fertilize the amount of eggs. We had 7 eggs, all 7 fertilized we only lost one. Good Luck!

Hey ladies, had my first round of IUI today, second one is tomorrow, after my ivf cycle got cancelled! DH's specimen was great! I wish I was confident of the outcome!

I'm still so extremely depressed that the cycle was cancelled and I'm just praying I have a much better response to the next protocol.

We are starting again in August!

Hey ladies, had my first round of IUI today, second one is tomorrow, after my ivf cycle got cancelled! DH's specimen was great! I wish I was confident of the outcome!

I'm still so extremely depressed that the cycle was cancelled and I'm just praying I have a much better response to the next protocol.

Praying for you!
:hugs:

one - I still have my FX'd for you that you get your bfp through this IUI but I know how it can be hard to be positive when 3 already didn't work. And if this IUI doesn't work at least you have a plan in place for August :) Do they already know what protocol you will be trying in August?

Atma mine is thursday as well. I'm 27 and got 20 eggs last cycle so thats why I'm worried. out of the 20 15 were mature 11 fertilized and 10 were good for freezing/transfer. Did they say how many bigger ones vs smaller ones you had?

No, he did not say anything about the size. I will ask him on Thursday. Is there anything else that I should ask? Take care and good luck fot Thu :thumbup:

I'm following and praying for EVERYONE, but I am super interested in the outcomes for the woman close to my age range..so nerve racking. Although I have come to the conclusion that fertility knows no age and does not discriminate :nope:

This thread is so exciting to me and gives me so much hope.

Thank you all!:hugs:

Hi never2late! This age stuff is so talked about, if only i had known this in my twenties :growlmad:. I am very close to your age and will keep u updated. We are also going for icsi although my husband got an A grade from the tests haha:.
Hope all goes well for u.:hugs:

Praying for ur bfp :hugs: :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79