IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Honey, I'm sooo sorry :hugs::hugs: I hope you feel better soon, Sweetie!

Quick Update - ET cancelled due to moderate to severe OHSS. More details when I feel better. Keep me in your thoughts ladies. Good luck to everyone.

Sorry, everything in life happens for something better. I will pray for you. take good care

Tella: that's awesome and such a difference from last time! You are on your way to your BFP!!

Honeycheeks: I'm sorry ET was cancelled but they do say that FET has a better success rate! I hope you are feeding better soon!

Hopeful: I hope the cramps are from the cysts and your bean is ok! You're in my prayers.

Tiff: congrats that wonderful news!!

Drsquid: any beta news?

Honey - I am sorry they cancelled your ET, but FX'ed your FET will give you your BFP!! :hugs:

Hopeful - Your beta number looks really good! Shame on that ER doc for having such horrible manners :growlmad: I would call your RE and let them know what is going on. :hugs: that your little bean is just snuggled in!!

Tella - YAY for getting such a great number of eggies! Now rest and relax :happydance:

One - I am glad you got started with IUI and I hope that you get your BFP!

Tiff - CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

AFM >> Just waiting for my next cycle to start around July 9 to start! And sadly, less then 2 weeks since I put one of my little doggies down, last night I had to put down another one of my girls. It was so hard, she was my oldest doggie and I was so close to her; my heart is still breaking! :cry:

Thanks Michelle, i wish I was confident about it!

I am so so sorry to hear about your dog, that is is heartbreaking! My prayers are with you!

Michelle - Ugh, I am so sorry....putting them down is so hard, I like my pups more than I like most people, haha. Stay strong honey :( She is on Rainbow Bridge now....

One - any word on your new protocol?

Michelle :hugs: I am so sorry - I am with jchic on that, sometimes closer with pets (I used to have dogs) than with some people! The unswerving loyalty and love - something people could learn from. She is happy at rainbow bridge, jumping around, chasing butterflies, chewing shoes (?) :) and looking down on you, sending doggy love for your next cycle :hug:

Thanks everyone; I know she is not suffering anymore! And yes, sometimes I like my dogs more then most people too! :haha:

The odd part of all this is on 6/14 when we put down one of our other dogs, I got a call from the nurse that my second natural killer cell test came back normal and we could proceed with my next cycle! THEN, this morning, of course after I had to put my other dog down last night, I got a call from the nurse saying that my karyotype testing came back normal! This test I had done several weeks ago and they said takes a long time to come back. What are the chances that I would get these test results right after going through putting down both my girl doggies?? A friend that I confide in about IVF said when I go through my July/August cycle, said I will end up with girl twins and this was a sign :winkwink: I can only hope that is the case!!

See? Those little angels are looking after their mama who has taken such good care of them!!!!

I had my 2nd IUI today, DH had 59 million swimmers w/89% motility! I honestly don't even feel like I'm ovulating! We are going bd tonight for good measure then leave it in Gods hands. I have to start the progesterone suppositories tomorrow evening!!

I had my 2nd IUI today, DH had 59 million swimmers w/89% motility! I honestly don't even feel like I'm ovulating! We are going bd tonight for good measure then leave it in Gods hands. I have to start the progesterone suppositories tomorrow evening!!

Awesome numbers! :thumbup:

Oneof14 - Good luck. Hoping this is it for you!!

I'm triggering tonight. I'm really nervous! There are so many things that could go wrong but I just hope it all works out and we get some good embryos out of this.

honey get better soon! sorry about the et delay....but you want to be healthy for et

oneof14 I would die if my DH's sperm came back that great! Lots of luck to you!

Scan tomorrow morning, wish it would hurry up and get here already!

Oneof14 - Good luck. Hoping this is it for you!!

I'm triggering tonight. I'm really nervous! There are so many things that could go wrong but I just hope it all works out and we get some good embryos out of this.

Everything will be fine! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back