IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
oneof14 I would die if my DH's sperm came back that great! Lots of luck to you!

Scan tomorrow morning, wish it would hurry up and get here already!

I so hope it works!! Good luck tomorrow!

Hey ladies! Sorry for being MIA for the past couple of days. I should know better by now because I have 10 pages to catch up on and so many updates.

Jenn~ Sorry to hear that the MRI didn't give great news. Sounds like you are staying positive which is great. Yay for jumping in and getting started! Your time is finally here.

BabyOnMyOwn~ I'm glad everything went well. Yay for getting started soon!

everhopeful~ Thats great that you have started stims. I look forward to your update tomorrow.

bubumaci~ Yay for being PUPO with twins! :happydance: Fx for Sunday.

Kelly~ Fx more grow! If not more, great quality! Quality over quantity.

Smiley~ I have kept the front page up. I have pretty much everyones info on there. Quite a few BFP's now!

Oneof14~ I'm glad the IUI's went well. Fx for you in the 2ww. Thats a great count!

MoBaby~ Sorry to hear about this popping up. I hope all goes well at the official scan. Maybe this will go away on it's own.

Hopeful4911~ Sorry to hear you were in some pain. That beta isn't low at all. I think it's a great one. Try not to worry. :happydance: You are officially pregnant!

Chellesama~ Welcome :hi: I'm glad all is well. I don't mind if you hang around at all.

Tella~ 20 is great!! That is so exciting.

tiffttc~ :happydance: Congrats!

honeycheeks~ Sorry to hear they had to cancel your ET. As sad as it is, it's probably for the best because I have heard that having OHSS and getting a BFP is horrible. Mrs. Bear on another thread had this happen and she was in the hospital for quite some time.

michelle~ Sorry to hear about your other dog. :( That is always so sad and hard.

raelynn~ :happydance: Yay for getting the trigger shot! Fx for a good thaw!!

Drsquid~ How was your beta? Did I miss this somewhere?

Sorry if I missed anyone. :flower:

mrs c preg mention my beta was 148. i get another tomorrow preg mention

trial is finally over. so ready to strangle the plaintiffs attorney. he is such a slimy liar. was so happy when i heard today he is being sued for fraud. would love to go jeer at that trial

Thats great news drsquid! :happydance:

I'm glad the trial is over for you.

Hi Ladies!!

Hopeful: Sorry to hear about your ER visit, I believe your number sounds good. I'm praying for you to have a healthy nine months

Chellesama: Welcome :wave: Your story is amazing, I really admire you for what you are doing. Congrats on finally getting your BFP. Sending positive vibes your way!

Tella: That's awesome that you got 20 eggs, you will be PUPO in no time! :happydance:

Tiffttc: Isn't it great to have it officially verified, Congrats! :happydance:

Honeycheeks: So sorry to hear your ET was canceled. I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Michelle: I am soo sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: I have three dogs and they are my babies, I would be so upset if I lost any of them. I just lost my Cat a couple of months ago it nearly killed me to put her down. I just bawled for days. It was my first loss of an animal in my adult years. You would think it would be easier then the ones I lost as a kid but totally not even close. I know exactly how you feel.

One: That is great news!! I know you must still be bummed about your cycle but at least they got you on IUI fast. I'm praying that something good comes out of this and you get your BFP this time!

Raelynn: Woo Hoo trigger!!! So excited for you, you will do fine. :happydance:

Kelly: Good luck with your scan tomorrow. Also I am sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Drsquid: :happydance: Great number! And congrats on the trial being over, hopefully now you will be able to relax and focus on growing a healthy little bean.

Updating: Had our first ultrasound today and found out we have one beautiful sac, with two babies in it! So we're having identical twins! Both babies had wonderful heartbeats; one at 115 bpm and one at 122 bpm. Baby A was 6w2d and baby B was 6w1d. So they are right where they should be and growing together! Will have another ultrasound in two weeks. :happydance::happydance:

Wow! Identical twins! Congrats! That's awesome!

jenny -congrats. did you do a 3d or 5d? just asking cause ive read that for some reason keeping them in the dish til day 5 increases the identical twin rate.

drsquid-we actually did a 3day and transferred three embryos. We're still in shock that one took and then decided to split again, lol!

Jennylynn that is such wonderful news!! Congratulations!!!

Hey ladies I have so much to catch up on but I just wanted to say hi and I'm glad to see some more bfps!!!

Updating: Had our first ultrasound today and found out we have one beautiful sac, with two babies in it! So we're having identical twins! Both babies had wonderful heartbeats; one at 115 bpm and one at 122 bpm. Baby A was 6w2d and baby B was 6w1d. So they are right where they should be and growing together! Will have another ultrasound in two weeks. :happydance::happydance:

wow.... thats amazing........ i am so so happy for you,.,,, take good care of yourself and your precious cargo...... :hugs:

I love all the good news that's on this site at the moment!!!

Tiff & DrS - congrats on being officially PREGNANT!!!! :yipee: Wishing you both a wonderful 9 months! When is your next apt?

JennyLyn - identical twins!! :D Huge congrats! That is amazing that only one embie stuck but then that it split! Will ye find out if they are boys or girls?

Bubu - can't remember if I've already said this but congrats on being PUPO! What happens at your apt on Sunday?

Honey - so so sorry about your OHSS. I know you must be feeling gutted right now but I'm sure your dr made the right call. Doesn't really make it any easier though...:hugs:

Raelynn - hope your trigger was ok! All set for ER?!

Hopeful - good luck with your apt today! Hope those numbers are rising nicely!

Haj - :hi: How are you feeling?

Michelle - gutted to hear that you lost another of your dogs :hugs: My 2 dogs are siblings so I do think about when the time comes we are probably going to lose them both at close intervals too :-( It doesn't bare thinking about... It's amazing about those test results tho! Keeping my fx'd for your twin girls so!

Big :hugs: to everyone who's had some bad news or delays over the last few days and Best of Luck to all of you who are stimming etc :thumbup: This thread is hard to keep up with!

Jenny - Congratulations :hugs: you're right, that is amazing that you transferred three and then one took, only to become identical twins!! :hugs:

GettingBroody - Thank you :) It's blood test #1 (they do them on day 6 and 9 after transfer - it was a 5dt) so hopefully, if we have any implanting going on today and tomorrow (I think that's the right timeline - one was still a morula at transfer and one was just moving into blastocyst stage, so hatching would have been 1dp5dt, attaching at 2dp5dt and - today - implanting begins 3dp5dt) so in 3 day's time, they should start seeing some HCG in the blood and be able to give some feedback.
I am so hoping that there is some burrowing going on in there! :)

Trigger was fine. I iced for a few minuted before and didn't even feel it. I feel like a huge baby for getting so worked up about it :) Off for blood work and ultrasound this morning to make sure it worked but pg test this morning came up positive so it looks like I've got hcg in my system. ER tomorrow whoa!

Huge congrats, now that is interesting of all the chances of having two bean stick vs identical twins that you end up wiht identical twins. None the less it is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!! Love this thread!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Trigger was fine. I iced for a few minuted before and didn't even feel it. I feel like a huge baby for getting so worked up about it :) Off for blood work and ultrasound this morning to make sure it worked but pg test this morning came up positive so it looks like I've got hcg in my system. ER tomorrow whoa!

Glad it went fine, the trigger for me are always the worst as it burn. But atleast it is the last one :) Good luck wiht the ER tomorrow!!! Fx'd for lots of mature and healthy egggies!!!

AFM > Im a bit tender today, and sleepy. Im gonna go have a nap just now after updating on BnB :)

Yay for your trigger, Raelynn! :) What time do we cross fingers for you tomorrow? :)
:dust:

Tella - rest up and I hope you feel better soon :) Have you heard back yet, how many were fertilised yesterday? :dust:

I'm only allowed to call again tomorrow morning to find out how my babies are doing. So 18hrs to go :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"