IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I had my 7 day ultrasound and blood work today. RE says everything looks fine. I have 6 on the left measuring 13 and one measuring 14. On the right, i have 6 measuring 12.i am asked to continue stims and antagon Ganerilix for two more days, go for another ultrasound on Saturday. ER on monday or tuesday. Are these numbers good? I am nervous and anxious

ATMa that's great. My next scan is Saturday to! Possible collection Monday or Tuesday.y results are below:

So more follies this time! Relieved. I have 3 or 4 that are 1.2 and another 3 that are .8 then some smaller ones about 5-8 in total so still staying on 300 of gonal till Saturday at least then back in for a scan and hopefully they've caught up. Retrieval is still possibly Monday if all is good sat then I'll trigger then. In the last two days my follies grew roughly .4 and they usually trigger when they're around 1.8 so I expect I'll Stim a day longer ad maybe have collection Tuesday though hopefully they'll grow lots and I'll still be good for Monday.

Lining was .84 which is perfect.

Jennylynn - CONGRATS on your identical twins; how exciting!!!

Tella - you are almost there :)

Kelly & Atma - ER is almost here!!! :winkwink:

ATMa that's great. My next scan is Saturday to! Possible collection Monday or Tuesday.y results are below:

So more follies this time! Relieved. I have 3 or 4 that are 1.2 and another 3 that are .8 then some smaller ones about 5-8 in total so still staying on 300 of gonal till Saturday at least then back in for a scan and hopefully they've caught up. Retrieval is still possibly Monday if all is good sat then I'll trigger then. In the last two days my follies grew roughly .4 and they usually trigger when they're around 1.8 so I expect I'll Stim a day longer ad maybe have collection Tuesday though hopefully they'll grow lots and I'll still be good for Monday.

Lining was .84 which is perfect.

Thanks Kelly! Our retrieval timing is the same, good luck with everything! Hope the follies respond well to the stims in the nxt two days

I hope so to! I'd love to have ER monday as I've been dreading it the past couple of weeks, we only get sedated so last time was not fun.

Kelly - sorry to cut in but you said that last time your ER was not fun .. why not? I mean I don't expect it to be fun but was it painful for you?

Yes it was painful, they only sedate us and at first it wasn't bad but by the end with every needle stick it hurt quiet a bit. I did get 20 eggs last time though, this time I'm not responding as well so maybe the pain won't be as bad.

Ooooo well best of luck to you! :) My doctor said I won't feel a thing and the procedure is only 10-15 minutes. I'm nervous about it! EEEEck!

Kelly - eeeeekkk, that sounds painful. My nurse keeps assuring me tha its not painful at all. This is my first time, keeping fingers crossed

Computer virus got me (curse you, Candybar Dollmaker 5!!!!) so on Nook. Hate Nook for typing.

Happiness to th new BFPs!

Luck and hope to the upcoming BFPs!

Yay for your trigger, Raelynn! :) What time do we cross fingers for you tomorrow? :)
:dust:

Er is scheduled for 9am tomorrow. We're still awaiting the call to see if hubby's frozen sample survives. If not, he'll be going in for another TESE operation while I'm in ER.

if they knock you out completely you won't feel a thing, if they sedate you you will. I don't want to scare anyone, for the most part the procedure was just uncomfortable it was just the last 2 or so jabs that really hurt. I think mine was 20-25 minutes last time for 20 eggs if you have less it takes less time unless they have problems getting to the eggs.

if they knock you out completely you won't feel a thing, if they sedate you you will. I don't want to scare anyone, for the most part the procedure was just uncomfortable it was just the last 2 or so jabs that really hurt. I think mine was 20-25 minutes last time for 20 eggs if you have less it takes less time unless they have problems getting to the eggs.

Thank u! Are u opting for 3 day or 5 day transfer? I am going fo five days but with my age i depends on how long the embryos survive.

Hey Everyone!!:happydance:

I'm new here and would like to talk with others on the experience I am going through..

Im 26 Years old and my Husband is 33. I have a 6 year old son from a previous relationship and my husband doesn't have any.

We were trying to conceive over a year and didn't get prego, so went to DR- Everything seemed fine with me and I previously got pregnant and gave birth in 2005- which was unexpected and while I was on the pill :winkwink:

My husband went to a local urologist after several semen analysis which showed he didnt have any sperm at all.. Well months and months went by we were referred to an awesome Dr an hour from home and after many and many tests..They really couldnt find what was wrong so they decided to proceed with surgery where they removed testicles and GUESS WHAT... They found lots and lots and lots of sperm but there was a blockage...So Pretty much this is where we are now.. We are going to have to undergo IVF with ICSI.. I'm very anxious now that the time has come but also scared and just dont understand sometimes:nope: During all this and seeing what my husband has went through and us wanting to have a child so bad and then having to go through all this and its very expensive.

Well, the time has come and this is where I'm @ now...

IVF #1 and we hope and pray it will be successful:hugs:

I Started BCP May 2012 and just finished them June 23

Started Lupron 20 units 6/20 along with Doxycycline 100mg twice a day

Ive been feeling a little loopy and emotional

I went to the DR today 6/28 for a Baseline Ultrasound and Bloodwork-- so far they said everything seemed and looked great

Tomorrow, 6/29 I reduce Lupron to 5 unites and Start GONAL-F 225 units

I then go back to the DR next Mon, Wed and Fri for bloodwork and ultrasounds

and I will probably have my retreival around July 9th ( My Birthday is the 8th)

I'm really not sure what to expect bc Ive never done this before and dont really have anyone to talk with bc we have pretty much kept this a secret from most of our friends and family.

Yes it was painful, they only sedate us and at first it wasn't bad but by the end with every needle stick it hurt quiet a bit. I did get 20 eggs last time though, this time I'm not responding as well so maybe the pain won't be as bad.

Kelly- i found mine to be very very painful!!.......they only gave me a petidine which is a painkiller.......and a low dose of valum (sorry i hope you can understand my writing i cant spell good) but i still felt everything and i cried through the whole process

sorry i dont mean to scare anyone.......everyones experiance is different:hugs:

Hey Everyone!!:happydance:

I'm new here and would like to talk with others on the experience I am going through..

Im 26 Years old and my Husband is 33. I have a 6 year old son from a previous relationship and my husband doesn't have any.

We were trying to conceive over a year and didn't get prego, so went to DR- Everything seemed fine with me and I previously got pregnant and gave birth in 2005- which was unexpected and while I was on the pill :winkwink:

My husband went to a local urologist after several semen analysis which showed he didnt have any sperm at all.. Well months and months went by we were referred to an awesome Dr an hour from home and after many and many tests..They really couldnt find what was wrong so they decided to proceed with surgery where they removed testicles and GUESS WHAT... They found lots and lots and lots of sperm but there was a blockage...So Pretty much this is where we are now.. We are going to have to undergo IVF with ICSI.. I'm very anxious now that the time has come but also scared and just dont understand sometimes:nope: During all this and seeing what my husband has went through and us wanting to have a child so bad and then having to go through all this and its very expensive.

Well, the time has come and this is where I'm @ now...

IVF #1 and we hope and pray it will be successful:hugs:

I Started BCP May 2012 and just finished them June 23

Started Lupron 20 units 6/20 along with Doxycycline 100mg twice a day

Ive been feeling a little loopy and emotional

I went to the DR today 6/28 for a Baseline Ultrasound and Bloodwork-- so far they said everything seemed and looked great

Tomorrow, 6/29 I reduce Lupron to 5 unites and Start GONAL-F 225 units

I then go back to the DR next Mon, Wed and Fri for bloodwork and ultrasounds

and I will probably have my retreival around July 9th ( My Birthday is the 8th)

I'm really not sure what to expect bc Ive never done this before and dont really have anyone to talk with bc we have pretty much kept this a secret from most of our friends and family.

Welcome!!! :hi: i have just gone through my first ivf its not as bad as you think it will be ec was the worse i thought but if they knock you out you wont feel a thing i didnt have any problems my dh had low motilty and alot of abnormal sperm so we had ivf/icsi we transfered one perfect blast (if you dont no what that is dont worry you will soon know all about) and it sticked!!! dont worry i have very good faith that it will work the first time for you because you have a baby already dont worry this is just a bump in the road for you to get your BFP wishing you lots of baby dust :dust:

Rae: Good luck tomorrow!!! I am sure everything will go great!

Shorty: Welcome, good luck with the IVF.

How is everyone doing? I am OK, still devastated about my cancelled IVF, but the sting doesnt hurt as bad. DH and I booked our vacation to Napa and I am feeling a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back