IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorty - Welcome! I wish you good luck in your IVF/ICSI journey - you will feel most welcome in this lovely group of women :hugs:

Updating: Had our first ultrasound today and found out we have one beautiful sac, with two babies in it! So we're having identical twins! Both babies had wonderful heartbeats; one at 115 bpm and one at 122 bpm. Baby A was 6w2d and baby B was 6w1d. So they are right where they should be and growing together! Will have another ultrasound in two weeks. :happydance::happydance:

:happydance: Yay for twins! It's amazing what can happen after ET. This just means you were meant to have twins.

Trigger was fine. I iced for a few minuted before and didn't even feel it. I feel like a huge baby for getting so worked up about it :) Off for blood work and ultrasound this morning to make sure it worked but pg test this morning came up positive so it looks like I've got hcg in my system. ER tomorrow whoa!

I'm glad you got the trigger done. Not much longer until ER!! Fx for your DH's sample. :thumbup:

AFM > Im a bit tender today, and sleepy. Im gonna go have a nap just now after updating on BnB :)

Get some rest and feel better. I look forward to your update tomorrow.

Hello everyone! I had my 7 day ultrasound and blood work today. RE says everything looks fine. I have 6 on the left measuring 13 and one measuring 14. On the right, i have 6 measuring 12.i am asked to continue stims and antagon Ganerilix for two more days, go for another ultrasound on Saturday. ER on monday or tuesday. Are these numbers good? I am nervous and anxious

Sounds like everything is going good. Fx for good news on Saturday.

ATMa that's great. My next scan is Saturday to! Possible collection Monday or Tuesday.y results are below:

So more follies this time! Relieved. I have 3 or 4 that are 1.2 and another 3 that are .8 then some smaller ones about 5-8 in total so still staying on 300 of gonal till Saturday at least then back in for a scan and hopefully they've caught up. Retrieval is still possibly Monday if all is good sat then I'll trigger then. In the last two days my follies grew roughly .4 and they usually trigger when they're around 1.8 so I expect I'll Stim a day longer ad maybe have collection Tuesday though hopefully they'll grow lots and I'll still be good for Monday.

Lining was .84 which is perfect.

Not much longer for you! Thats great that some more popped up. Fx for good news on Saturday for you as well.

Hey Everyone!!:happydance:

I'm new here and would like to talk with others on the experience I am going through..

Im 26 Years old and my Husband is 33. I have a 6 year old son from a previous relationship and my husband doesn't have any.

We were trying to conceive over a year and didn't get prego, so went to DR- Everything seemed fine with me and I previously got pregnant and gave birth in 2005- which was unexpected and while I was on the pill :winkwink:

My husband went to a local urologist after several semen analysis which showed he didnt have any sperm at all.. Well months and months went by we were referred to an awesome Dr an hour from home and after many and many tests..They really couldnt find what was wrong so they decided to proceed with surgery where they removed testicles and GUESS WHAT... They found lots and lots and lots of sperm but there was a blockage...So Pretty much this is where we are now.. We are going to have to undergo IVF with ICSI.. I'm very anxious now that the time has come but also scared and just dont understand sometimes:nope: During all this and seeing what my husband has went through and us wanting to have a child so bad and then having to go through all this and its very expensive.

Well, the time has come and this is where I'm @ now...

IVF #1 and we hope and pray it will be successful:hugs:

I Started BCP May 2012 and just finished them June 23

Started Lupron 20 units 6/20 along with Doxycycline 100mg twice a day

Ive been feeling a little loopy and emotional

I went to the DR today 6/28 for a Baseline Ultrasound and Bloodwork-- so far they said everything seemed and looked great

Tomorrow, 6/29 I reduce Lupron to 5 unites and Start GONAL-F 225 units

I then go back to the DR next Mon, Wed and Fri for bloodwork and ultrasounds

and I will probably have my retreival around July 9th ( My Birthday is the 8th)

I'm really not sure what to expect bc Ive never done this before and dont really have anyone to talk with bc we have pretty much kept this a secret from most of our friends and family.

Welcome :hi: Thats great that they were able to find the blockage. Sounds like things are moving right along for you. Good luck at your scan on Monday.

Rae: Good luck tomorrow!!! I am sure everything will go great!

Shorty: Welcome, good luck with the IVF.

How is everyone doing? I am OK, still devastated about my cancelled IVF, but the sting doesnt hurt as bad. DH and I booked our vacation to Napa and I am feeling a little better.

Yay for vacation! When is your testing date for the IUI's? Do they do a beta or just have you test at home?

georx~ It's almost your testing date. How are things going?

AFM~ Scan tomorrow and I will probably trigger for my IUI. My OPK's are not even close to being positive. I'm wondering if the clomid changed things in my cycle a little bit. I'll let you know how things go.

Hi all- so great to see some more BFP
On here!!

I have been strumming for 4 days now. Went for a scan and do far do good, although early days still. I have another scan on Monday which will give a better idea of how many follies.

Hope you are all well! Xx

Updating: Had our first ultrasound today and found out we have one beautiful sac, with two babies in it! So we're having identical twins! Both babies had wonderful heartbeats; one at 115 bpm and one at 122 bpm. Baby A was 6w2d and baby B was 6w1d. So they are right where they should be and growing together! Will have another ultrasound in two weeks. :happydance::happydance:

:happydance: Yay for twins! It's amazing what can happen after ET. This just means you were meant to have twins.

Trigger was fine. I iced for a few minuted before and didn't even feel it. I feel like a huge baby for getting so worked up about it :) Off for blood work and ultrasound this morning to make sure it worked but pg test this morning came up positive so it looks like I've got hcg in my system. ER tomorrow whoa!

I'm glad you got the trigger done. Not much longer until ER!! Fx for your DH's sample. :thumbup:

AFM > Im a bit tender today, and sleepy. Im gonna go have a nap just now after updating on BnB :)

Get some rest and feel better. I look forward to your update tomorrow.

Hello everyone! I had my 7 day ultrasound and blood work today. RE says everything looks fine. I have 6 on the left measuring 13 and one measuring 14. On the right, i have 6 measuring 12.i am asked to continue stims and antagon Ganerilix for two more days, go for another ultrasound on Saturday. ER on monday or tuesday. Are these numbers good? I am nervous and anxious

Sounds like everything is going good. Fx for good news on Saturday.

ATMa that's great. My next scan is Saturday to! Possible collection Monday or Tuesday.y results are below:

So more follies this time! Relieved. I have 3 or 4 that are 1.2 and another 3 that are .8 then some smaller ones about 5-8 in total so still staying on 300 of gonal till Saturday at least then back in for a scan and hopefully they've caught up. Retrieval is still possibly Monday if all is good sat then I'll trigger then. In the last two days my follies grew roughly .4 and they usually trigger when they're around 1.8 so I expect I'll Stim a day longer ad maybe have collection Tuesday though hopefully they'll grow lots and I'll still be good for Monday.

Lining was .84 which is perfect.

Not much longer for you! Thats great that some more popped up. Fx for good news on Saturday for you as well.

Hey Everyone!!:happydance:

I'm new here and would like to talk with others on the experience I am going through..

Im 26 Years old and my Husband is 33. I have a 6 year old son from a previous relationship and my husband doesn't have any.

We were trying to conceive over a year and didn't get prego, so went to DR- Everything seemed fine with me and I previously got pregnant and gave birth in 2005- which was unexpected and while I was on the pill :winkwink:

My husband went to a local urologist after several semen analysis which showed he didnt have any sperm at all.. Well months and months went by we were referred to an awesome Dr an hour from home and after many and many tests..They really couldnt find what was wrong so they decided to proceed with surgery where they removed testicles and GUESS WHAT... They found lots and lots and lots of sperm but there was a blockage...So Pretty much this is where we are now.. We are going to have to undergo IVF with ICSI.. I'm very anxious now that the time has come but also scared and just dont understand sometimes:nope: During all this and seeing what my husband has went through and us wanting to have a child so bad and then having to go through all this and its very expensive.

Well, the time has come and this is where I'm @ now...

IVF #1 and we hope and pray it will be successful:hugs:

I Started BCP May 2012 and just finished them June 23

Started Lupron 20 units 6/20 along with Doxycycline 100mg twice a day

Ive been feeling a little loopy and emotional

I went to the DR today 6/28 for a Baseline Ultrasound and Bloodwork-- so far they said everything seemed and looked great

Tomorrow, 6/29 I reduce Lupron to 5 unites and Start GONAL-F 225 units

I then go back to the DR next Mon, Wed and Fri for bloodwork and ultrasounds

and I will probably have my retreival around July 9th ( My Birthday is the 8th)

I'm really not sure what to expect bc Ive never done this before and dont really have anyone to talk with bc we have pretty much kept this a secret from most of our friends and family.

Welcome :hi: Thats great that they were able to find the blockage. Sounds like things are moving right along for you. Good luck at your scan on Monday.

Rae: Good luck tomorrow!!! I am sure everything will go great!

Shorty: Welcome, good luck with the IVF.

How is everyone doing? I am OK, still devastated about my cancelled IVF, but the sting doesnt hurt as bad. DH and I booked our vacation to Napa and I am feeling a little better.

Yay for vacation! When is your testing date for the IUI's? Do they do a beta or just have you test at home?

georx~ It's almost your testing date. How are things going?

AFM~ Scan tomorrow and I will probably trigger for my IUI. My OPK's are not even close to being positive. I'm wondering if the clomid changed things in my cycle a little bit. I'll let you know how things go.

They dont do test dates, just get AF or get BFP.

Yay for your IUI!!! So excited for you!

Good luck Mrs.C! Sounds like trigger is around the corner for iui, how exciting. Hope u opks turn positive soooooooonnnnnnnn.

I was knocked out completely for my Er. Woke up with no pain at all. Went out to lunch.

Yay napa!!! It is gorgeous there especially this time of year when it is warm too.

Preg mention got my second beta 349 yikes. Progesterone was 276 so they want me to do a redraw Monday before I put in crinone that day. Scheduled for us on the 18th but my doc will already be on Vaca so ick ick I get the old dude who works there too. Preg mention

I was knocked out completely for my Er. Woke up with no pain at all. Went out to lunch.

Yay napa!!! It is gorgeous there especially this time of year when it is warm too.

Preg mention got my second beta 349 yikes. Progesterone was 276 so they want me to do a redraw Monday before I put in crinone that day. Scheduled for us on the 18th but my doc will already be on Vaca so ick ick I get the old dude who works there too. Preg mention

Sounds like a great beta! Have they said anything about your numbers? I know you are scared of twins.

MoBaby~ Did you do another scan today to see how things are looking?

One... So sorry about the cancelation. I've been there. What's the plan at this point? Any changes to your protocol?

Tella, sounds like you are post retrieval. Will have to go check your journal...

Squid! Wow! Check out that beta! Time to start looking into nannies... I think you'll need help with twins!

Jennylynn, so excited about your twinkies!!

mrsc clomid can alter when you O, usually you O 5-9 days after your last pill, hope that helps.

drsquid good luck.

mrsc clomid can alter when you O, usually you O 5-9 days after your last pill, hope that helps.

drsquid good luck.

Thank you, I forgot about that. I'm 4 days past my last pill today.

Welcome back Daisy!! Yes the doctor is putting me on the lupron protocol. He didn't go further, well meet with him when I get AF.

Yay squid!!

oneof- good luck with lupron. i found it made me pretty tired but the eggs turned out great =)

Hi! Sorry for lag of update... I have had a long day! Bitter sweet but anyways... My brother and his wife had their twins today and if I would have been pg first ivf the ba y would be due in a few weeks time and we had talked about raising the kids together since they would be so close in age then we discussed it even more when the 2nd ivf took.... So reminds me once again. Anyways, I did rescan today... Everything seems to be resolving on its own :) the pain is gone also. So I'm happy about that. I'm away this weekend so probably won't be on here much.

Drs: great beta! Maybe both took! That's fantastic :)

Congratulations Jenny that is fantastic news!!!!!

Hi! Sorry for lag of update... I have had a long day! Bitter sweet but anyways... My brother and his wife had their twins today and if I would have been pg first ivf the ba y would be due in a few weeks time and we had talked about raising the kids together since they would be so close in age then we discussed it even more when the 2nd ivf took.... So reminds me once again. Anyways, I did rescan today... Everything seems to be resolving on its own :) the pain is gone also. So I'm happy about that. I'm away this weekend so probably won't be on here much.

Sorry Mo baby I know how that is, my neighbor just announced that she is prego and two others on my street are now trying. They all discussed how cool it would be if we all had babies around the same time and they could grow up together. Now I`m determined this cycle has to work or my kids will be behind them. Neither my brother or my DH`s sister want kids so ours will never have cousins so I really want them to have kids to play with in the area. But I believe it will happen to all of us when it is meant to.

mrsc glad I helped! I usually O'd on cd16-17 with clomid but that was me.

mobaby I think most of us on here can sympathize with you maybe not direct family but it is hard no matter how happy you are for them. A friend of our started ttc when we started for our first and only now 4-5 years later are they finally expecting a little girl through IVF but of course having lost my little girl at 18 weeks I could barely look at her when home on vacation. I am truly happy for them but it makes me sad for me and then I just don't know how to act.

Sorry for the reminder today. It does sound like a bitter sweet situation. I'm glad the scan showed that it's resolving on it's own. That is good news.

mrsc glad I helped! I usually O'd on cd16-17 with clomid but that was me.

mobaby I think most of us on here can sympathize with you maybe not direct family but it is hard no matter how happy you are for them. A friend of our started ttc when we started for our first and only now 4-5 years later are they finally expecting a little girl through IVF but of course having lost my little girl at 18 weeks I could barely look at her when home on vacation. I am truly happy for them but it makes me sad for me and then I just don't know how to act.

:shock: That would be so different from my regular cycles. I'm usually a 26 day cycle so I guess I'll just have to see what they say tomorrow. Usually by now my tests are getting dark but I'm not going to stress about it. Thats not going to help anything.

I was a 33 day cycler to which is likely why I went a little later but when I took 100 mg's of clomid I o'd later then with 50 mg so go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"