IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FX'd Mrsc!

afm- I got the call from my Dr about my b/w from yesterday. My 2nd beta came back at 1125!! That means it more than doubled in less then 48 hrs!! Im thrilled, and all my other b/w results came back and she says they look great, even my sugar levels and I can schedule my first u/s on monday!

Praying and keeping you ladies in my thoughts!!

Hey girls sorry I have been mia. I have been trying to lay low before transfer. Wanted to give a quick update...transfered two this afternoon! I'm gonna try to stay off the boards for a few days and just relax and try not to drive myself crazy. I will catch up on you all in a few days!

:happydance: Yay for being PUPO!! I'm so glad everything went well. Get some rest and let those embies snuggle in.

FX'd Mrsc!

afm- I got the call from my Dr about my b/w from yesterday. My 2nd beta came back at 1125!! That means it more than doubled in less then 48 hrs!! Im thrilled, and all my other b/w results came back and she says they look great, even my sugar levels and I can schedule my first u/s on monday!

:happydance: That is a great beta! I know number don't mean much when it comes to how many are in there but I can't help but wonder.

Thanks for all the good luck wishes ladies!

Not sure if I'll trigger tomorrow, I'd like to but I also want as many eggs as possible. I'd like to not buy anymore medication to, spent an extra 250 just for the last few days :wacko: thats with insurance helping to.

hopeful thats great news, I wish my clinic did betas! I have to see my family doc to ask for a beta but she usually gives it to me.

blue congrats on transfer and have a relaxing couple of days.

Hopeful- when are they Having you schedule for? My doc said after 6.5 weeks and gave me crap about not scanning early even though as he said he knows I don't listen to him. Sigh I'm not stupid enough to scan early, I know you can't see anything and just get freaked out. That being said I'm not sure I'm getting scanned at his office either

All of these popup ads are killing me! :growlmad:

Anyone else getting bombarded by them?

Hey Blue, that's great news!!

Hopeful, I'm so happy everything just as it should!! I know you had a scare winter cramps!

All of these popup ads are killing me! :growlmad:

Anyone else getting bombarded by them?

Yes!!! There is a thread going in the help section. I posted a picture of whats going on but none of the mods have sent a reply yet. I'm getting very frustrated with the ad. :growlmad:

Heres the link to the thread about the ad... Maybe enough complaints and they will take it down.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/1074991-report-problems-ads.html

FX'd Mrsc!

Thats an awesome number! :happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies... I just wanted to check in. I'm on my phone and will be for the next week. I'm off on a family boat trip with my mom, brother, sister in law, my 2 yr old niece, and my 1 month old niece. Should be interesting to say the least. I'll keep checking in to see how everyone is doing but I'll say sorry now for not doing individual comments.

Blue congrats on being pupo!! Look after yourself and those beans!

Hopeful, yeah for great beta :hugs: can't wait to find out if its twins :)

AFM > feeling fine just irratated due to the preogesterone :(

Hopeful - that's sounds wonderful! Congratulations.
Blue - great news, congrats on being PUPO :) :)
MrsC : GOOD LUCK :hugs:

Have fun BoMO!

Blue congratulations on being PUPO!

Hopeful that's great - many congratulations!

Good Luck Mrs C!

I'm still reading and catching up but am thinking of everyone.

I'm sorry I've been AWOL for so long but I have been really sick with a virus. This is the first time I have been able to get out of bed since Wednesday :-( But it's not all bad news, my EPU went well and I got 10 eggs and 8 fertilised. I had two great blastocysts transferred last Wednesday (one was hatching!) and two blasts were frozen (one fully expanded and one fully hatched). I am so pleased with how everything went and now I am (im)patiently waiting for my bloodtest on 11th July.

I'm just worried being sick could effect the implantation of our two little blasts - what do you think?

Hey girls sorry I have been mia. I have been trying to lay low before transfer. Wanted to give a quick update...transfered two this afternoon! I'm gonna try to stay off the boards for a few days and just relax and try not to drive myself crazy. I will catch up on you all in a few days!

:happydance: Yay for being PUPO!! I'm so glad everything went well. Get some rest and let those embies snuggle in.

FX'd Mrsc!

:happydance: That is a great beta! I know number don't mean much when it comes to how many are in there but I can't help but wonder.

Thanks for all the good luck wishes ladies!

I know, im excited to find out if they both were sticky! That would be wonderful :)

Hopeful- when are they Having you schedule for? My doc said after 6.5 weeks and gave me crap about not scanning early even though as he said he knows I don't listen to him. Sigh I'm not stupid enough to scan early, I know you can't see anything and just get freaked out. That being said I'm not sure I'm getting scanned at his office either

I have to call them on Monday to schedule it, it probably wont be for another 2-3 weeks. Im no longer under the care of my IVF clinic, Im now with an OB/GYN. Since Im "high risk" I called as soon as possible to be seen.

Blue congrats on being pupo!! Look after yourself and those beans!

Hopeful, yeah for great beta :hugs: can't wait to find out if its twins :)

AFM > feeling fine just irratated due to the preogesterone :(

I cant wait to find out either!

tiff- im kinda crampy especially if i realize i have to pee and dont go right away. also realized a lot of my cramps are gas

Thanks drsquid- for your responce OMG i find mine are exactly like that aswell......iam sooooo glad its normal i was kinda wondering there for awhile but i do believe we will have healthly babies:hugs: wen is your due date there isnt that long between the two of us:hugs:

Hey girls just a quick question.......this is to all the girls that have got there bfp i have been still getting cramps iam wondering is this still normal to be getting them my doc says its normal to have cramps just as long as i dont have any bledding which i dont thank god but does anyone else has this aswell?????

Hey tiff. I still am having cramping, they arent as bad as a couple days ago. My cramping was so bad i think Tuesday, I went to the ER. Well I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday and my doctor said its normal to have cramping as long as there is no blood. She said my severe cramping could have been caused by my cyst on the ovaries. I think we are both fine and are going to have healthy pregnancies!
Congrats!

thanks hopeful. I think your right its just nice to know iam not alone with the way i feel and mine arnt really bad but you wuld stil know they are there on and off but mine is prob like that coz i dont have cysts but i havent had any bleeding so thats really good you are only a few days ahead of me we will be due round the one time :happydance: hopeful just wondering aswel why are they calling you ''high risk''

Hello everyone, sorry I have been AWOL lately but I have just been waiting to get started my IVF cycle. Yesterday I made the trip up to the fertility clinic to pick up my drugs and I will be starting the spray tomorrow. EC will possibily be 30th July.

I'm doing 2 at day 3 since my clinic won't do 3 at day 5 cause of my age. Makes me mad.

tiffttc, I don't mind asking, and SCT is a sacrococcygeal teratoma, it's a tumour that grows off the tailbone region and can be external and internal, usually benign if dealt with at birth. Doesn't sound to bad you'd just think they'd remove it when the baby was born, problem with my Hannah's tumour was it was so large and had such a massive blood flow that it was putting pressure on her heart to pump to her body and the tumour so we went in to have intrauterine fetal surgery so cut off the blood flow and stop the tumour from growing. The surgery went well but Hannah died a few hours later. I'm very sensitive about people calling it a miscarriage because it was not a miscarriage it was a stillbirth, I know you meant nothing by it so no worries just wanted to let you know.

Iam sooooo sorry for using ''THAT WORD'' i didnt realise what sct was exactly that must have been a very painful experience iam sooo sorry you had to go through that......Dont worry things will work out for you this time you might just get two little beans.......with the help of god iam praying for you:hugs::dust::hugs:

Still on the Nook, still hating it, still wishing luck and patience to the PUPO and soon to be PUPO ladies, and happy and healthy 9 months to the new BFPs. So happy for all of you!

AFM, a good appt. with doc yesterday! Outer OS still open, but inner OS more tightly closed than a week ago. Beta from Tuesday ER visit (7+5)182,346!!! Looks like J&H baby is going to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"