IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I broke down and POAS this morning, BPF within seconds. My first beta was today and they said "very positive" 360!! Going back on Monday for beta #2. A bit of red spotting though, so staying horizontal this weekend. :)

Congrats Georx!! :wohoo: Hope you have a healthy happy nine months.

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes everyone! We got the call this morning that our two embryos are holding strong! ET is tomorrow morning so hopefully they'll get snuggled in soon!!

Raelynn that's great to hear, you must be so excited. Best of luck tomorrow, PUPO finally!!! :happydance:

Scan tomorrow and hopefully trigger! Still hoping for some good news.

FX that you do get to trigger tomorrow.

raelyn: ok, I can see that having an effect for sure. Fingers crossed it all works for you guys.

So I broke down and POAS this morning, BPF within seconds. My first beta was today and they said "very positive" 360!! Going back on Monday for beta #2. A bit of red spotting though, so staying horizontal this weekend. :)

Hooray! :happydance: Congratulations Georx! Lots of rest for you.

Great news about your embryos raelynn, good luck for ET!

My testing finger is itching, it's SO HARD to stay away from HPT...

raelyn thats great news! Is it normal for less to fertilize with azoospermia, or did they not have enough sperm? I'm trying to word this without coming across as insensitive, I hope I succeeded, I'm just curious.

Georx congrats!

I agree the front page keeps me up to date I normally don't have enough time to read all the posts thoroughly.

never2late, when is your next scan? or collection? Just wondering if we're still on track... I think it was you that was on the same days as me but I got pushed back 2 days.

Hi: I start BCP on July 8th-31st and then have my baseline scan and labs drawn on August 3rd. Then start stimming August 5th!

I love seeing all the beautiful BFP's on here! :happydance:

oh lol I got you mixed-up with ATMA!

Atma when is your collection? Is it scheduled yet?

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA lately - have been experiencing the longest 2 weeks of my life! After being utterly convinced this was a failed cycle - low and behold a beautiful :bfp: this morning! :happydance:

I phoned the assisted conception unit and have a scan on 18th July when I'll be about 7 weeks (ish). Obviously very early days at the moment but fingers crossed.

Congrats to Georx - so far this has been a very lucky month! :flower:

xx

Congrats Georx!!!! :dance:

Hopeful - cant wait to hear about your scan today!!

Rae - good luck with your ET!

Sending loads of :dust: to all of you who are PUPO or in the 2WW right now!!! Fx'd for some more :bfp:s!!

Daisy, I must have been editing when you posted!!! Huge congratulations! Am thrilled for you! :happydance: (This has definitely been a lucky month, let's just hope it continues!)

Thanks broody - am now driving myself crazy googling, should really stop that! And it's true what they say, you absolutely do not know until you test, all I had was a wee bit of backache, other than that - nothing!

Thanks again, so happy xx

Huge congrats daisy83 :flow:

AFM > So for the big news... We have 2 wonderful embies on board. I hatched blast :dance: and a early stage blast :dance: and then there is an additional morula still being left till tomorrow to grow and if it reaches a expanded blast, they will freeze it. :happydance:

Everything I did to help improve egg quality must have helped, both the nurse and embryologist couldn't stop raving about how great the quality was of our two embies we transferred.

So they have been named M&M :D

So I'm PUPO with twins :happydance:

OTD 10 July, only 8 days away, time to chill and enjoy the rest of my 50 shades trilogy :thumbup:

Congrats Daisy!

Tella- So glad ET went well for you and hoping your little embryos are snuggling in!

ET this morning for me. We transferred our two embryos so I'm currently PUPO too!

Congratulations Daisy, Tella, and Raelyn! Way to keep The Stork busy today!!

What a great way to start off a Monday morning by reading all of this wonderful news! Congratulations Momma's and future Momma's :happydance:

Prayers and Blessings for us all,
~Angie

Hey ladies, I've been lurking lately and just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm so excited to see so many ladies getting BFP's and I can't wait till everyone has them. Struggling with infertility is something that you can't truly understand until you go through it yourself and I think we're all so lucky to have the support system here that we do :)

Baseline sono tomorrow to start bcp. First time IVF+Icsi and very excited and hopeful!

Good luck today!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA lately - have been experiencing the longest 2 weeks of my life! After being utterly convinced this was a failed cycle - low and behold a beautiful :bfp: this morning! :happydance:

I phoned the assisted conception unit and have a scan on 18th July when I'll be about 7 weeks (ish). Obviously very early days at the moment but fingers crossed.

Congrats to Georx - so far this has been a very lucky month! :flower:

xx

Congrats!! :happydance:

Huge congrats daisy83 :flow:

AFM > So for the big news... We have 2 wonderful embies on board. I hatched blast :dance: and a early stage blast :dance: and then there is an additional morula still being left till tomorrow to grow and if it reaches a expanded blast, they will freeze it. :happydance:

Everything I did to help improve egg quality must have helped, both the nurse and embryologist couldn't stop raving about how great the quality was of our two embies we transferred.

So they have been named M&M :D

So I'm PUPO with twins :happydance:

OTD 10 July, only 8 days away, time to chill and enjoy the rest of my 50 shades trilogy :thumbup:

Yay for being PUPO! I got sucked into those books. I'm somewhere in the middle of the 2nd one. That should keep you busy for a few days. :winkwink:

Congrats Daisy!

Tella- So glad ET went well for you and hoping your little embryos are snuggling in!

ET this morning for me. We transferred our two embryos so I'm currently PUPO too!

Yay for being PUPO as well! What is your OTD?

bubumaci~ How are things going? Have you tested yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back