IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiffttc no worries. It was the hardest thing I have and am still going through. I hope so much for twins this time, it would be nice to be done with this whole ttc stuff.

Hi Ladies!

Tella: That's great news!! Good luck with your transfer on Monday

Raylynn: Congrats on getting 15 eggs that is fantastic news!!!! :happydance:

MrsC: Good luck with you IUI tomorrow!!

Blue: Woo Hoo!!! PUPO finally!!! Rest up and I wish you the best for sticky beans. :bunny:

Hopeful: That's an awesome number, so excited for you to find out if it is twins. :oneofeach:

Betty: Congratulations on being PUPO!! :happydance: Fingers crossed that you will get your BFP on the 11th. Will you test at home?

Irish: Welcome back! I just started my spray last Tuesday so you aren't far behind me. When do you start the stimulation drugs?

AFM: I went to my injection class which was good. The needle did sting but I had no problems injecting it. I was happy to learn that I only need to do one needle a day. I am going to be on 4 vials a day but they can all be combined so that's good news. I was afraid I was going to have to do 4 shots a day. Nasal spray day 5 today, so far it's not bad.

Have fun BoMO!

Blue congratulations on being PUPO!

Hopeful that's great - many congratulations!

Good Luck Mrs C!

I'm still reading and catching up but am thinking of everyone.

I'm sorry I've been AWOL for so long but I have been really sick with a virus. This is the first time I have been able to get out of bed since Wednesday :-( But it's not all bad news, my EPU went well and I got 10 eggs and 8 fertilised. I had two great blastocysts transferred last Wednesday (one was hatching!) and two blasts were frozen (one fully expanded and one fully hatched). I am so pleased with how everything went and now I am (im)patiently waiting for my bloodtest on 11th July.

I'm just worried being sick could effect the implantation of our two little blasts - what do you think?

Thank you! Sorry you have been sick. I hope you start to feel better soon. Congrats on being PUPO with twins!

Hello everyone, sorry I have been AWOL lately but I have just been waiting to get started my IVF cycle. Yesterday I made the trip up to the fertility clinic to pick up my drugs and I will be starting the spray tomorrow. EC will possibily be 30th July.

Yay for getting started.

Still on the Nook, still hating it, still wishing luck and patience to the PUPO and soon to be PUPO ladies, and happy and healthy 9 months to the new BFPs. So happy for all of you!

AFM, a good appt. with doc yesterday! Outer OS still open, but inner OS more tightly closed than a week ago. Beta from Tuesday ER visit (7+5)182,346!!! Looks like J&H baby is going to stay.

That is a great beta!

Jenn~ We posted at the same time. I'm glad the class went well. Thats great that you only have to do one injection a day.

chelle- yay. and wow they are checking your cervix already

irish- good luck. feels good to get started

tiff- glad you feel better about it now.

betty- good luck. supposedly a virus can help cause it can distract the immune system =)

Well we got our fertilization report today and out of 15 eggs, 11 were mature, but only 2 fertilized. I'm so worried for our two embryos and just hope they keep growing.

tiff- im kinda crampy especially if i realize i have to pee and dont go right away. also realized a lot of my cramps are gas

Thanks drsquid- for your responce OMG i find mine are exactly like that aswell......iam sooooo glad its normal i was kinda wondering there for awhile but i do believe we will have healthly babies:hugs: wen is your due date there isnt that long between the two of us:hugs:

Hey girls just a quick question.......this is to all the girls that have got there bfp i have been still getting cramps iam wondering is this still normal to be getting them my doc says its normal to have cramps just as long as i dont have any bledding which i dont thank god but does anyone else has this aswell?????

Hey tiff. I still am having cramping, they arent as bad as a couple days ago. My cramping was so bad i think Tuesday, I went to the ER. Well I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday and my doctor said its normal to have cramping as long as there is no blood. She said my severe cramping could have been caused by my cyst on the ovaries. I think we are both fine and are going to have healthy pregnancies!
Congrats!

thanks hopeful. I think your right its just nice to know iam not alone with the way i feel and mine arnt really bad but you wuld stil know they are there on and off but mine is prob like that coz i dont have cysts but i havent had any bleeding so thats really good you are only a few days ahead of me we will be due round the one time :happydance: hopeful just wondering aswel why are they calling you ''high risk''

I have type 2 diabetes, that Im on metformin for, but its not controlled at all times. For the most part it is but then there are some days where it can get high. So im being switched to insulin, also I have high blood pressure which thankfully now is under control.

Well we got our fertilization report today and out of 15 eggs, 11 were mature, but only 2 fertilized. I'm so worried for our two embryos and just hope they keep growing.

:hugs:
Praying for your 2 embryos to keep developing.

Thanks Jenn, I will definitely test at home - I'm too impatient not to! I'm just trying to work out how long before the Ovidrel will be out of my system and then my POAS fest will begin :-D Glad your needle isn't going to be as bad as expected!

Thank you Mrs C - it sounds funny to hear you say I am PUPO with twins! I know it's factually correct but it seems so surreal.

DrSquid I haven't heard that before about a virus distracting your immune system but I shall take it and run with it thanks! It makes me feel a bit better about everything.

Raelynn I hope your two embryos continue to grow - when is your ET booked for?

So I broke down and POAS this morning, BPF within seconds. My first beta was today and they said "very positive" 360!! Going back on Monday for beta #2. A bit of red spotting though, so staying horizontal this weekend. :)

FX'd Mrsc!

afm- I got the call from my Dr about my b/w from yesterday. My 2nd beta came back at 1125!! That means it more than doubled in less then 48 hrs!! Im thrilled, and all my other b/w results came back and she says they look great, even my sugar levels and I can schedule my first u/s on monday!

Praying and keeping you ladies in my thoughts!!

Congrats Hopeful! Great beta numbers!!!

So I broke down and POAS this morning, BPF within seconds. My first beta was today and they said "very positive" 360!! Going back on Monday for beta #2. A bit of red spotting though, so staying horizontal this weekend. :)

:happydance: Congrats!! Keep those feet up and get some rest. Hopefully the spotting stops.

Georx > Huge congrats! Look after your self and bean!

Raelynn > :hugs:, keeping your eggs in my prayers :hugs:

Georx: that's great! Congrats! We have a lot of awesome betas !! How many dpo are you?
Rae: you only need 1 good embryo!!! It will work :)
Mrsc: good luck today! Tww begins!

Congratulations, Georx!

Raelyn, I, too, have everything crossed for your embies to keep going strong for you!

Betty, I've also heard that illness in the tww can help more than hurt. I'm glad you're feeling better, though.

Dr. Squid, you may have to use your doctor-ly powers to remind everyone not to snuggle up to flu victims. :haha: To answer your not-quite question, I think my doctor only checked my cervix because I had to have my pap re-done. Not enough cellular material the first time! Poo on the crinone for that! I offered her a garden hose to clear it out this last time. Have you figured out when your scan will be? With your betas and progesterone, I wonder who you've got cooking in there....

Mrs. C, I don't know how you do it! I'm already losing track of who is PUPO right now. But my best wishes to those of you in the tww. I know you're in it now, Mrs. C, so definitely sending good thoughts your way!

Congratulations, Georx!

Raelyn, I, too, have everything crossed for your embies to keep going strong for you!

Betty, I've also heard that illness in the tww can help more than hurt. I'm glad you're feeling better, though.

Dr. Squid, you may have to use your doctor-ly powers to remind everyone not to snuggle up to flu victims. :haha: To answer your not-quite question, I think my doctor only checked my cervix because I had to have my pap re-done. Not enough cellular material the first time! Poo on the crinone for that! I offered her a garden hose to clear it out this last time. Have you figured out when your scan will be? With your betas and progesterone, I wonder who you've got cooking in there....

Mrs. C, I don't know how you do it! I'm already losing track of who is PUPO right now. But my best wishes to those of you in the tww. I know you're in it now, Mrs. C, so definitely sending good thoughts your way!

The first page is what saves me. I keep everyone updated but if I miss something I'm totally lost. :wacko:

Thanks for the good luck and good thoughts ladies! I'll be on my way in a couple hours. I hope you are all having a wonderful day. :flower:

So, I got my medicines and needles in the mail yesterday and I have to say that I wasn't really that scared or nervous for the shots but I got this very overwhelming/nervous feeling yesterday when I was going through all of the stuff.... :\ I'm going through with it obviously but just seeing everything that I need to do kinda stressed me out.

Oh and the 8th is coming very quickly. OH and I are going to my mothers house on Tuesday night and staying until Sunday morning when I have to be at RMA for the 4th of July holiday. It should be nice, she has a pool and a big backyard for our puppy to run around in. It'll be nice to get away and it's kinda my last hurrah before I get started on all of these meds. :)

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes everyone! We got the call this morning that our two embryos are holding strong! ET is tomorrow morning so hopefully they'll get snuggled in soon!!

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes everyone! We got the call this morning that our two embryos are holding strong! ET is tomorrow morning so hopefully they'll get snuggled in soon!!

:happydance: Thats is great news! Fx for you.

raelyn thats great news! Is it normal for less to fertilize with azoospermia, or did they not have enough sperm? I'm trying to word this without coming across as insensitive, I hope I succeeded, I'm just curious.

Georx congrats!

I agree the front page keeps me up to date I normally don't have enough time to read all the posts thoroughly.

Scan tomorrow and hopefully trigger! Still hoping for some good news.

never2late, when is your next scan? or collection? Just wondering if we're still on track... I think it was you that was on the same days as me but I got pushed back 2 days.

raelyn thats great news! Is it normal for less to fertilize with azoospermia, or did they not have enough sperm? I'm trying to word this without coming across as insensitive, I hope I succeeded, I'm just curious.

I'm not sure what is normal with azoospermia or if anything ever is normal with it. I know that a lot of times the sperm retrieved are not mature so that could definitely be a challenge in fertilization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back