IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsC - how did your appt go? Not sure if am confused with the dates, isnt ur iui this week?

Collection pushed back again. I just want to stop trying now, I don't know if all of this is worth all the crap I've put into in the last years. So defeated and tired of being shot down at every corner. If this cycle has been this hard to get through/go through then I don't think I'm going to have any luck at it working out.

Kelly I am so sorry to hear of the delay, I'm sure your RE is doing what is best for a successful cycle. Try and remember this will all be worth it when you bring home your little bundle of joy. It's best to try and remain positive, I know you've been through a lot and I also know there is an angel looking after you. You will get your BFP soon! This is a very luck thread!! :hugs:

AFM > for sure have mild OHSS and its not fun at all!!!! Its very sore, but its all worth it!

Tella: Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great rest up, praying for sticky beans.

Afm - i am scheduled for ER tomorrow. I am nervous and it was not easy with my in laws who stayed over last weekend. Albeit, they were being nice but i kind of hate those 'why are u not preggo yet' questions. And I have been so tired snd bloated today, slept the whole day. Is that normal after hcg shot or is it just me?

Atma: Good luck tomorrow, I hope you get lots of great eggies!

Thanks everyone for their well wishes!

AFM - Had some red blood when I wiped this afternoon (about 3pm). None since (now almost 10pm). Totally freaking out, have been resting in bed since then, hoping it's just normal.

Spotting is very normal in the first trimester, don't stress about it. :hugs:

Lots of BFP's!!! Congrats eveyone.

Congrats to those who had ER &ET and good luck to those who have upcoming transfers and retrievals!

MrsC....good luck and fingers crossed for you :)

I am still hanging out waiting for AF to start next week to get started.

Not much longer for you!

Wow, its been an exciting weekend for most!

Daisy, congrats on your BFP!!!

Rae, you are now pupo!!

Kelly, you're almost there, exciting!

Tella, that is amazing news!! I am so extremely happy for you!!

Michelle, I am right behind you w/waiting for AF

AFM, still in my 2ww from my converted IUI's. I am not hopeful and will schedule a follow-up doctors appt to discuss my next steps!!

FX for you! I think it's good to make a plan for the next step but I really hope you won't need it.

So I broke down and POAS this morning, BPF within seconds. My first beta was today and they said "very positive" 360!! Going back on Monday for beta #2. A bit of red spotting though, so staying horizontal this weekend. :)

:happydance: Congrats!! Keep those feet up and get some rest. Hopefully the spotting stops.

Spotting stopped on Saturday, so in the clear for now, I'll update my beta#2 numbers when they come in today. So far so good! I still can't believe it.

Good luck to all of you in the TWW! It's torture.

I'm glad the spotting stopped. I look forward to hearing what your next beta is.

Collection pushed back again. I just want to stop trying now, I don't know if all of this is worth all the crap I've put into in the last years. So defeated and tired of being shot down at every corner. If this cycle has been this hard to get through/go through then I don't think I'm going to have any luck at it working out.

:hugs: Don't give up. This is just a little bump in the road. I hope you are ok.

Kelly - sorry to hear that girl! I know the delays are frustrating, did the docs tell u why?

Bubumaci - you are in my prayers! Hope all goes well!

Afm - i am scheduled for ER tomorrow. I am nervous and it was not easy with my in laws who stayed over last weekend. Albeit, they were being nice but i kind of hate those 'why are u not preggo yet' questions. And I have been so tired snd bloated today, slept the whole day. Is that normal after hcg shot or is it just me?

Good luck tomorrow!!

Thanks everyone for their well wishes!

Kelly, how come there has been a delay? Mine was nearly cancelled altogether - just as well we didn't! Thinking of you and hope you get good news soon.

AFM - Had some red blood when I wiped this afternoon (about 3pm). None since (now almost 10pm). Totally freaking out, have been resting in bed since then, hoping it's just normal.

Georx
- what was your spotting like? xx

Try not to worry to much. I'm sure everything is ok.

MrsC - how did your appt go? Not sure if am confused with the dates, isnt ur iui this week?

Thank you, my IUI was yesterday. Everything went great. They have me scheduled for a beta on the 12th.

Hi ladies, I posted earlier from my phone but apparently it didn't go through. Congrats on the BFP that have come along. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone in the tww.

Afm, I flew home for my baseline us this morning. Everything looked good so I got the go ahead to quit bcp tomorrow and start the microdose Lupron on Friday. My afc was 10 which is better than the 5 or 6 it has been every other cycle. Hopefully there are some good eggs in there.

Mrsc, you are now pupo!!!

Baby, good luck getting started!!

Atma - good luck tomorrow!

Bubumaci - I have everything crossed for tomorrow for you, hope you get some good news.

Babyonmyown - fingers crossed for some great eggs.

Jenn I am LOL at all your tests, I totally get it.

AFM I caved and POAS today :bfp: !!! I'm not counting my chickens but am allowing myself a little :happydance:

Atma - good luck tomorrow!

Bubumaci - I have everything crossed for tomorrow for you, hope you get some good news.

Babyonmyown - fingers crossed for some great eggs.

Jenn I am LOL at all your tests, I totally get it.

AFM I caved and POAS today :bfp: !!! I'm not counting my chickens but am allowing myself a little :happydance:

That's terrific news!!! Fingers crossed for you, all this waiting around is torture isn't it - you'd think we'd all be used to it by now!! Congrats again - woooo hoooooo!!!! :happydance:

Betty! Congrats! I'm so excited for all these bfps!! Hopefully it's a good sign for good things to come for me in sept :)

Mrsc and Tella: how are you felling ??

2 more days until I see the fs. I'm keeping fingers crossed for a good appt. I hope we can still transfer 2 blasts. I will be extremely disappointed if he says otherwise. I think with my track record so far it would be okay to transfer 2.

Thanks so much girls. I'm still in shock TBH as I had been telling myself to expect a BFN. Just praying I get a good HCG level next week.

I do hope all the luck in this thread rubs off, it would be wonderful to see some more BFPs for all the lovely girls in here.

Thanks so much girls. I'm still in shock TBH as I had been telling myself to expect a BFN. Just praying I get a good HCG level next week.

I do hope all the luck in this thread rubs off, it would be wonderful to see some more BFPs for all the lovely girls in here.

So happy for you! :happydance:

Hello girls,
Congrats to all those who got their BFPS and wishing them all a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

AFM, I have been MIA for quite some time since I was waiting for some definitive answers and next steps from my doctor. Well, I started AF today so should be starting on BCP within a few days and on to IVF in August :)) I can't believe it's finally time to get my IVF journey started! You girls have been a great source of support and motivation that at the end we will all get a BFP and this will all be WORTH it!!

Betty- thats awesome news! Congratulations, get good rest and am sure ur first beta will be great as well.

Bubumaci - how are you doing today? Praying for positive beta

Afm - i got back a few minutes ago after retrieval. The process was lot easier than i expected, i was knocked out during the procedure and all seem fine so far. Nurse said that they have retrieved 11 eggs and asked me to wait till tomorrow afternoon for a count on matured, fertilized etc. She asked me to keep my calendar open for friday and sunday. Ideally they want to transfer on sunday, but it all depends on how my eggies do. I am going to get some sleep now and will check on u girls a little later.

Hello girls,
Congrats to all those who got their BFPS and wishing them all a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

AFM, I have been MIA for quite some time since I was waiting for some definitive answers and next steps from my doctor. Well, I started AF today so should be starting on BCP within a few days and on to IVF in August :)) I can't believe it's finally time to get my IVF journey started! You girls have been a great source of support and motivation that at the end we will all get a BFP and this will all be WORTH it!!

Good Luck! It will be totally worth it, yayyyy for ur IVF.

Hello girls,

We could be buddies! I started AF today and will be starting BCP on the 8th. We are looking at ER around August 16th-ish :happydance:

~Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back