IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots and lots of good news here ladies :hugs: I am really happy for you...

AFM - well, yesterday was a bit depressing - but not out of the running just yet. The blood work said I was likely not pregnant (4,90 IU/L) - and they are positive above 5 ... but since that was day 6 after transfer, and one eggie was still a morula and the other was just becoming a blast at transfer, it is possible that they were lagging a bit and I had only just started producing the HCG. They have told me that there is still a slight chance and I have to go back in Wednesday morning for my 9dp5dt blood test - which will of course be definitive. So ladies, please keep fingers tightly crossed for me!

Thanks for asking, MRSC :)

Lots and lots of good news here ladies :hugs: I am really happy for you...

AFM - well, yesterday was a bit depressing - but not out of the running just yet. The blood work said I was likely not pregnant (4,90 IU/L) - and they are positive above 5 ... but since that was day 6 after transfer, and one eggie was still a morula and the other was just becoming a blast at transfer, it is possible that they were lagging a bit and I had only just started producing the HCG. They have told me that there is still a slight chance and I have to go back in Wednesday morning for my 9dp5dt blood test - which will of course be definitive. So ladies, please keep fingers tightly crossed for me!

Thanks for asking, MRSC :)

:hugs: My fingers are crossed for you. Good luck on Wednesday!

Lots of BFP's!!! Congrats eveyone.

Congrats to those who had ER &ET and good luck to those who have upcoming transfers and retrievals!

MrsC....good luck and fingers crossed for you :)

I am still hanging out waiting for AF to start next week to get started.

Congrats Daisy!

Tella- So glad ET went well for you and hoping your little embryos are snuggling in!

ET this morning for me. We transferred our two embryos so I'm currently PUPO too!

Yay for being PUPO as well! What is your OTD?

OTD is July 13th. Seems so far away so hopefully time passes by quickly

Huge congrats daisy83 :flow:

AFM > So for the big news... We have 2 wonderful embies on board. I hatched blast :dance: and a early stage blast :dance: and then there is an additional morula still being left till tomorrow to grow and if it reaches a expanded blast, they will freeze it. :happydance:

Everything I did to help improve egg quality must have helped, both the nurse and embryologist couldn't stop raving about how great the quality was of our two embies we transferred.

So they have been named M&M :D

So I'm PUPO with twins :happydance:

OTD 10 July, only 8 days away, time to chill and enjoy the rest of my 50 shades trilogy :thumbup:

Hi Tella: What did you do to improve your egg quality? I am 41 and need all the advise I can get. :thumbup:

Wow, its been an exciting weekend for most!

Daisy, congrats on your BFP!!!

Rae, you are now pupo!!

Kelly, you're almost there, exciting!

Tella, that is amazing news!! I am so extremely happy for you!!

Michelle, I am right behind you w/waiting for AF

AFM, still in my 2ww from my converted IUI's. I am not hopeful and will schedule a follow-up doctors appt to discuss my next steps!!

Lots of BFP's!!! Congrats eveyone.

Congrats to those who had ER &ET and good luck to those who have upcoming transfers and retrievals!

MrsC....good luck and fingers crossed for you :)

I am still hanging out waiting for AF to start next week to get started.

I think you and I are going to be cycle buddies. I start BCP on Sunday :happydance:

Yay Michelle & Nevertolate!!

praying for you bubu.

So I broke down and POAS this morning, BPF within seconds. My first beta was today and they said "very positive" 360!! Going back on Monday for beta #2. A bit of red spotting though, so staying horizontal this weekend. :)

:happydance: Congrats!! Keep those feet up and get some rest. Hopefully the spotting stops.

Spotting stopped on Saturday, so in the clear for now, I'll update my beta#2 numbers when they come in today. So far so good! I still can't believe it.

Good luck to all of you in the TWW! It's torture.

Betty: I know I will be the same with the wanting to test, my DH thinks I'm crazy but I bought 20 test strips in preparation for our TWW. They were only $15 total so I figure why not then I can test rotten, LOL!

Daisy83: :wohoo: Congrats on the BFP!!! Hope you have a healthy nine months.

Never: Only one more week and you'll be on your way finally!! Kind of Crazy after all the months of TTC to be excite about going on BCP's. I agree that it is great to hear all the BFP's lately. This really seems to be a lucky group to be a part of. Hopefully ours is coming soon.

Tella: Congrats on being PUPO!!!! :happydance: Sounds like you are on your way to a BFP with twins!! I'm on book two of 50 shades and loving it!! That'll keep your blood flowing. LOL!

Raelynn: Congrats on being PUPO too!!! :happydance:

Bubumaci: My thoughts are prayers are with you, hoping you hear good news on Wednesday. :hugs:

One: Praying for you to get a BFP from your IUI. FX!

Collection pushed back again. I just want to stop trying now, I don't know if all of this is worth all the crap I've put into in the last years. So defeated and tired of being shot down at every corner. If this cycle has been this hard to get through/go through then I don't think I'm going to have any luck at it working out.

Collection pushed back again. I just want to stop trying now, I don't know if all of this is worth all the crap I've put into in the last years. So defeated and tired of being shot down at every corner. If this cycle has been this hard to get through/go through then I don't think I'm going to have any luck at it working out.

Shit! I am so sorry :cry: Did they say why?

~Angie :hugs:

Huge congrat Georx!!

Kelly, I am so so sorry you are having a tough time during this cycle. I completely understand, from day 1 my cycle has been so emotional/stressful. I hope that you finish this cycle and get your BFP, that will all be worth it!!! Big :hugs: to you!!!

Bubu > thinking about you and praying for a late implanter!

Never >. 750mg coQ10, 2 sachets of Inofolic (so basically 4mg MyoInositol) no refined carbs at all, only complex carbs and none after 3pm, and very limited sugars! 4 tabs of StaminoGro along with accupuncture and TCM meds. Hope you get great quality eggs

Kelly > :hugs: sorry to hear that girl!

One14 > sorry you feeling down, but the lupron long protocol did wonders for me, and I pray it will be the same for you! :hugs:

AFM > for sure have mild OHSS and its not fun at all!!!! Its very sore, but its all worth it!

Kelly - sorry to hear that girl! I know the delays are frustrating, did the docs tell u why?

Bubumaci - you are in my prayers! Hope all goes well!

Afm - i am scheduled for ER tomorrow. I am nervous and it was not easy with my in laws who stayed over last weekend. Albeit, they were being nice but i kind of hate those 'why are u not preggo yet' questions. And I have been so tired snd bloated today, slept the whole day. Is that normal after hcg shot or is it just me?

Thanks everyone for their well wishes!

Kelly, how come there has been a delay? Mine was nearly cancelled altogether - just as well we didn't! Thinking of you and hope you get good news soon.

AFM - Had some red blood when I wiped this afternoon (about 3pm). None since (now almost 10pm). Totally freaking out, have been resting in bed since then, hoping it's just normal.

Georx
- what was your spotting like? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79