IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Kelly!! 14 is a nice number :) Look after yourself, get some rest and drink plenty. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Wahoo! For 14!! :happydance:

So exciting! Praying for you. How many do they transfer back to you?

~Angie

Hi Kelly - 14 is a great number. Rest up! I have a home remedy if you are bloated. Soak two tablespoons barley in two cups of water for an hour and then boil the mix so that the water content reduces to half. Filter and drink that water. Its tasteless but worked wonders.

I've been lurking on this forum for awhile and now that I'm hopefully starting meds on Monday I thought I would say hi. I have my baseline bw and us tomorrow to find out if my levels are good to get started. I will be using follustium, men pour, and ganirelix. This is our first IVF. We are totally male factor due to my husband missing a vas deferens. My dh had a tese last week and we have 3 vials of frozen sperm. Half the battle won. So nervous something will be wrong tomorrow and I won't be able to start. Good luck to everyone.

I've been lurking on this forum for awhile and now that I'm hopefully starting meds on Monday I thought I would say hi. I have my baseline bw and us tomorrow to find out if my levels are good to get started. I will be using follustium, men pour, and ganirelix. This is our first IVF. We are totally male factor due to my husband missing a vas deferens. My dh had a tese last week and we have 3 vials of frozen sperm. Half the battle won. So nervous something will be wrong tomorrow and I won't be able to start. Good luck to everyone.

:hi: Welcome!

Fingers crossed that it all goes smooth for you tomorrow.

~Angie

GreAt! You are almost there. This is my first ivf an waiting for transfer tmrw or sunday. I used follistim and ganerilix. Hope all goes well for you

Hey girls, saw my fs today and feel good about things. He went over all the pics he took during the surgery. So dh told me wrong; I have a left uterus with ovary. Right I had a small horn, ovary and small tube. Fs removed the right horn and the part of tube because if not there was a chance of ectopic which would be bad. The left side that is there is nearly the size of a normal fully formed uterus. He said if someone was just looking at one of the pics that showed my half uterus they would think its a normal uterus. He went over all the issues associated with unicornuate uterus. He said I would probably have a pretty normal pregnancy but would need to be followed carefully. C section also. So I was happy with the follow up and happy that it's not as bad as I imagined. Could be worse. Just have to deal with what God gave me and be happy with that. Bas news though he wants to do the cycle in late September so I won't start bcp until August cycle now. So more waiting. Seems the story of my life. I am going try to enjoy the summer that's left and not worry about babies and ivf and stuff and spend time with dh and help out with my brothers twins. so that's that. I can't wait to see all the bfps here upcoming! Kelly 14 is awesome!!!!!

Good luck bubumaci, there is such a lot to think about. It's a wonder our brains don't explode!

Mobaby the waiting - at all stages of IVF - is one of the hardest parts I think. It feels like it will never happen but it will, hang in there.

Thanks for all the encouragement girls, I POAS again today and got a fright because the line was the same or even a bit lighter than Tuesday's test :( So I went to my GP and had a blood test - I get the results tomorrow. Please cross your fingers for a decent HCG result, I'm so worried now!

Fx for you! I hope your beta comes back tomorrow with a wonderful number.

I am FINALLY officially starting the IVF process!! Excited and very nervous at the same time.... I start my BCP today until the 25th of July.
Cycle buddies?

Yay for getting started!

14 eggs collected will find out tomorrow how many mature ad fert report. We'll def loose some to immaturity. I'm hoping for 10 tomorrow! Very sore must rest. Collection was painful! Wish they knocked us out at our clinic.

:happydance: That is great news! I look forward to your update tomorrow. Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon.

Welcome :hi: Thats great that the TESE went so well. Fx for a good thaw when the time comes.

I start lupron around 7/12. I'm doing IVF/icsi.

Welcome :hi:

Hey girls, saw my fs today and feel good about things. He went over all the pics he took during the surgery. So dh told me wrong; I have a left uterus with ovary. Right I had a small horn, ovary and small tube. Fs removed the right horn and the part of tube because if not there was a chance of ectopic which would be bad. The left side that is there is nearly the size of a normal fully formed uterus. He said if someone was just looking at one of the pics that showed my half uterus they would think its a normal uterus. He went over all the issues associated with unicornuate uterus. He said I would probably have a pretty normal pregnancy but would need to be followed carefully. C section also. So I was happy with the follow up and happy that it's not as bad as I imagined. Could be worse. Just have to deal with what God gave me and be happy with that. Bas news though he wants to do the cycle in late September so I won't start bcp until August cycle now. So more waiting. Seems the story of my life. I am going try to enjoy the summer that's left and not worry about babies and ivf and stuff and spend time with dh and help out with my brothers twins. so that's that. I can't wait to see all the bfps here upcoming! Kelly 14 is awesome!!!!!

MoBaby that is great news. I'm glad it's not as bad as you thought it was. I feel silly for asking but does this mean that you still have both tubes? That sucks that you have to wait a little longer but your FS knows best and in the end he wants you to have that BFP. Enjoy your summer and look forward to the near future.

AFM~ Ladies I have a question... I took the trigger shot (Ovidrel) on Friday I've been testing it out every morning. It's almost gone. Yesterday my nipples started hurting really bad. :blush: It's not my boobs though. This has never happened to be before. Do you think this could be a symptom of the shot? Today is 6dp trigger and 4dpo. I'm asking because I don't know what to think and they really hurt. Any ideas or experience?

Hi Hopefulmama! Welcome to the thread, good luck on your IVF journey! x

Welcom nikki, good luck for starting meds soon! :happydance:

Good luck bubumaci, there is such a lot to think about. It's a wonder our brains don't explode!

Mobaby the waiting - at all stages of IVF - is one of the hardest parts I think. It feels like it will never happen but it will, hang in there.

Thanks for all the encouragement girls, I POAS again today and got a fright because the line was the same or even a bit lighter than Tuesday's test :( So I went to my GP and had a blood test - I get the results tomorrow. Please cross your fingers for a decent HCG result, I'm so worried now!

Fx for you! I hope your beta comes back tomorrow with a wonderful number.

I am FINALLY officially starting the IVF process!! Excited and very nervous at the same time.... I start my BCP today until the 25th of July.
Cycle buddies?

Yay for getting started!

14 eggs collected will find out tomorrow how many mature ad fert report. We'll def loose some to immaturity. I'm hoping for 10 tomorrow! Very sore must rest. Collection was painful! Wish they knocked us out at our clinic.

:happydance: That is great news! I look forward to your update tomorrow. Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon.

Welcome :hi: Thats great that the TESE went so well. Fx for a good thaw when the time comes.

Welcome :hi:

MoBaby that is great news. I'm glad it's not as bad as you thought it was. I feel silly for asking but does this mean that you still have both tubes? That sucks that you have to wait a little longer but your FS knows best and in the end he wants you to have that BFP. Enjoy your summer and look forward to the near future.

AFM~ Ladies I have a question... I took the trigger shot (Ovidrel) on Friday I've been testing it out every morning. It's almost gone. Yesterday my nipples started hurting really bad. :blush: It's not my boobs though. This has never happened to be before. Do you think this could be a symptom of the shot? Today is 6dp trigger and 4dpo. I'm asking because I don't know what to think and they really hurt. Any ideas or experience?

It was for me. Ovidrel is a mean little biatch..lol :growlmad: totally convinced me every month that I was pg..the symptoms were so different everytime but sore nips was one of them. Stupid Clomoody and Ovidrel :nope:

TWW is the worst! Good luck! :happydance:

Betty: Good luck tomorrow you're right it's best to try to remain positive everyone is right there are many reason the line could be slightly different. :hugs:

Wantbabysoon: Congrats on getting started :happydance:

Kelly: 14 is great :yipee: it looks like everything is working out!!! FX for lots of mature fertilized eggies!

Hopefulmama11: Welcome :wave: Good luck tomorrow. If you do get to start when would your expected ER and ET be?

Atma: If you do transfer tomorrow I wanted to wish you good luck, can't wait to hear how things go.

Nikki: Welcome :wave: when do you anticipate your ER and ET will be? Sounds like you may be close to me.

Mobaby: Glad your news was good. Hope everything works out for you.

thanks ladies, just woke up from a long nap. Still very tender and crampy as heck.

Hi to the newbies and good luck.

Betty - fingers crossed. Try with fmu, sometimes those sticks are tricky. Hope u get a darker line tmrw. :hugs: Also, when is your beta? Will your clinic entertain an earlier hcg test?

Thanks Atma and everyone, you're all so kind :) I POAS again this morning (I know, I know, HPT aren't quantative but I couldn't help myself!) and the line was darker. My official beta is next Tuesday but I arranged a cheeky blood test for yesterday afternoon through my GP. The beta website says the median HCG for 14DPO is 102 and I just called and mine is 160 :happydance: So I think maybe I can relax until my official beta next week.

Good luck to everyone just getting started, my fingers are crossed for you.

Kelly 14 is excellent - well done!

Mobaby glad you got some good news, your plan for summer sounds perfect.

MrsC I haven't heard of sore nipples as an Ovidrel side effect - maybe it's a pregnancy side effect??

Betty~ YAY!!! Congrats :happydance: You are officially pregnant! H&H 9 months. Thats a great beta.

I haven't heard of this as a side effect either which is why I asked. It seems pretty early but I don't know. I'm not going to read to much into it but I am hopeful. I was hopeful even before the IUI with 3 eggs releasing. Beta is on the 12th.

Wahoo! AF is here finally!:happydance: (was due Monday)

Never thought I'd be happy to say that:dohh: but now I get to start my BCP the 8th through the 31st and gets this baby making started! :thumbup:

Goodnight everyone.

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie

I hate that my clinic doesn't do betas, they give you a form to go to the lab to have a urine test done, I don't get it, why don't they just tell us to pee on our own stick, it's the same darn thing.

Thanks MrsC! Am going to try to relax and enjoy it now. I'm not sure I'll really believe it for a while though!

mrsc: i have a normal tube on the left and on the right had a tube that was connected normally to the right ovary but it was connected to the abnormal half. so fs removed it with the abnormal half of uterus what what i understand. dh had told me originally i had no right tube but i did the fs just removed it because it was non functional. hope you feel better soon! fx for bfp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"