IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly, I agree. 6 is just fine. we only had 2.

Raelynn, totally understand about backing off a bit. I may do that this weekend. I feel obsessed at this point.

MrsC, can you update me please? ER 6/22 and ET 6/25, 2 AA transferred, BFP. Beta #1 50.06 :baby: Thank you!

Congratulations on your BFP :hugs:

Blue~ How are you doing and what is your OTD?

Oneof14~ Hows the 2ww going?

raelynn~ How are you doing?

jchic~ I hope you are doing well!

Southaspen~ I have you down for ER today. Are you still set for that? Good luck!

Lucie~ How are things going for you?

s08~ Are you still doing FET this month or August?

Theres quite a bit going on in the next week! I hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. I've been trying to distance myself a little from baby stuff since it is making the wait that much harder. One week to go but I'm sure it will feel like forever. I'm with you guys on the meds giving you pregnancy side effects. I have no clue what is caused by the meds or what might be an actual early sign so I'm trying not to read to much into anything. Easier said than done!

I'm glad you are doing well. I understand distancing yourself from here. I just wanted to make sure you were still hanging in there. :flower:

Raelynn, totally understand about backing off a bit. I may do that this weekend. I feel obsessed at this point.

MrsC, can you update me please? ER 6/22 and ET 6/25, 2 AA transferred, BFP. Beta #1 50.06 :baby: Thank you!

:thumbup: Thanks you for stopping back in. I tried checking in with you awhile ago to wish you luck. I'm glad everything went well! Yay for a :bfp: :happydance: Congrats!! When will you go back for beta #2?

Blue~ How are you doing and what is your OTD?

Oneof14~ Hows the 2ww going?

raelynn~ How are you doing?

jchic~ I hope you are doing well!

Southaspen~ I have you down for ER today. Are you still set for that? Good luck!

Lucie~ How are things going for you?

s08~ Are you still doing FET this month or August?

Theres quite a bit going on in the next week! I hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. I've been trying to distance myself a little from baby stuff since it is making the wait that much harder. One week to go but I'm sure it will feel like forever. I'm with you guys on the meds giving you pregnancy side effects. I have no clue what is caused by the meds or what might be an actual early sign so I'm trying not to read to much into anything. Easier said than done!

I'm glad you are doing well. I understand distancing yourself from here. I just wanted to make sure you were still hanging in there. :flower:

I've been lurking in the background :) I can't really stay away just trying to keep it limited for now before I go crazy. I guess this is a test in patience. :shrug:

Afm - i had three embies put back. My clinic did not give a grade, but they mentioned that one is a six cell and two of them are four cell embryos. Nothing left to freeze. Beta on 17th July.

Embryologist felt that 6 to 8 cells are best but they have seen babies with 4 as well...now the wait begins.

Congratulations!

Afm - i had three embies put back. My clinic did not give a grade, but they mentioned that one is a six cell and two of them are four cell embryos. Nothing left to freeze. Beta on 17th July.

Embryologist felt that 6 to 8 cells are best but they have seen babies with 4 as well...now the wait begins.

Congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance: FX for you!

Started Lupron on 6/22..... Started 150 units gonal-F on 7/6....... follow up ultrasound on 7/10.... transfer expected around 7/17!!!

Congratulations noasaint!

Congrats on being PUPO Atma, fingers crossed for a nice sticky embryo or three!

Welcome swepakepa and lots of luck to you!

Kelly I think 6 fertilized is a good result. I had 10 eggs, 8 fertilized, 2 great blasts put back with 2 great blasts for the freezer. Last time I had 8 eggs, 6 fertlized, 2 good blasts put back and none for the freezer. One of those blasts was my darling daughter :) Stay positive.

I just realised I miscalculated by one day so my beta was actually taken at 13DPO making the 160 result quite strong I think. I had three miscarriages before I had my little girl so I'm really hopeful this is a sticky baby (or two!) I'm not ready to add myself to the success stories list just yet but hopefully in a few weeks.

atma- fingers crossed

afm- gave in and scanned today... yikes
https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7396/photo1yp.jpg looks like 2 yolk sacs in one, and one in the other... this was transabdominal... may scan again this weekend to look at that one sac again.

Congratulations noasaint!

Congrats on being PUPO Atma, fingers crossed for a nice sticky embryo or three!

Welcome swepakepa and lots of luck to you!

Kelly I think 6 fertilized is a good result. I had 10 eggs, 8 fertilized, 2 great blasts put back with 2 great blasts for the freezer. Last time I had 8 eggs, 6 fertlized, 2 good blasts put back and none for the freezer. One of those blasts was my darling daughter :) Stay positive.

I just realised I miscalculated by one day so my beta was actually taken at 13DPO making the 160 result quite strong I think. I had three miscarriages before I had my little girl so I'm really hopeful this is a sticky baby (or two!) I'm not ready to add myself to the success stories list just yet but hopefully in a few weeks.

Thats a great beta for 13dpo!

atma- fingers crossed

afm- gave in and scanned today... yikes
https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7396/photo1yp.jpg looks like 2 yolk sacs in one, and one in the other... this was transabdominal... may scan again this weekend to look at that one sac again.

How are you feeling about that drsquid? I know thats what you were afraid of. No matter what it will be ok. Edit... I just looked again... Are you thinking one split and you have 3?!?! :)

Yikes indeed dr squid! Which one possibly has two in one sac?

Drs: congrats! Triplets :) how great. I know you were only hoping for 1 but that's great :) maybe it will turn out to be twins instead.

Swepakepa - welcome! How exciting! Good luck. I had a good time during the stims talking to theclovely girls in this forum! Hope u do too!

Betty - thats a good number for 13dpo.

Drsquid - awesome! Congratulations, how r u feeling?

Congrats Betty that's a great number!!! Praying for a sticky bean for you. Sorry to hear about your prior MC's.

Yeah Angie!!!! It's so exciting to get that AF that start's your journey. So happy that you are getting started. :yipee:

Kelly that's weird that they don't do beta's, I'm in Canada too and my clinic does but only at 16dpt. I won't last that long before I test but I will still be excited to hear the number. I'm sorry to hear about your battle with how many to transfer. My clinic tries to strong arm you into one as well and they only do day 5 transfers. They are a really good clinic and have a great success rate so I feel confident that things will work out. I haven't had the conversation with them yet about how many but I'm fighting tooth and nail for 2 and the nurses there seemed to think given my age two would be fine. I agree it is our money that we are paying and if we want two or even three (which my clinic won't do) we should be able to say that. I hope you win your battle. :hugs:

Noasaint: Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!! :happydance:

Atma: Congrats on being PUPO!! :yipee: FX for a BFP!!

Welcome Swepakepa3 :wave: We are close in our cycles. I have a scan on the 11th and hope to transfer around 7/28. Good Luck!!

Drsquid wow triplets that's amazing and scary. I follow a bunch of blogs where the same thing happened. One set of identical and one fraternal. My clinic actually had one woman put back in two and the both split so she had two sets of identical's. All four are healthy and happy toddlers now. Good luck with your scan.

We'll get our 2 at day 3 if we do a day 3 transfer I won that battle but I also had to compromise, I said if everything looked good and we met the criteria that I would let them take the embies to blast and do 1 at day 5. I'm just so scared of not getting any or having none to freeze. Right now all 6 embies are growing strong, 3 are 4 cell and 3 are 5 cell at day 2 past collection, I just hope those 4 cell ones keep going. It would be great if we could freeze 3 or 4 blasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"