IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy > How you feeling? Any symptoms kicking in yet.

thanks ladies, just woke up from a long nap. Still very tender and crampy as heck.

Hi to the newbies and good luck.

Hope you feel better quickly :hugs:

Thanks Atma and everyone, you're all so kind :) I POAS again this morning (I know, I know, HPT aren't quantative but I couldn't help myself!) and the line was darker. My official beta is next Tuesday but I arranged a cheeky blood test for yesterday afternoon through my GP. The beta website says the median HCG for 14DPO is 102 and I just called and mine is 160 :happydance: So I think maybe I can relax until my official beta next week.

Good luck to everyone just getting started, my fingers are crossed for you.

Kelly 14 is excellent - well done!

Mobaby glad you got some good news, your plan for summer sounds perfect.

MrsC I haven't heard of sore nipples as an Ovidrel side effect - maybe it's a pregnancy side effect??

HUGE Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Thats an awesome number for 14dpo!!!

Betty~ YAY!!! Congrats :happydance: You are officially pregnant! H&H 9 months. Thats a great beta.

I haven't heard of this as a side effect either which is why I asked. It seems pretty early but I don't know. I'm not going to read to much into it but I am hopeful. I was hopeful even before the IUI with 3 eggs releasing. Beta is on the 12th.

I also didnt have any side effects like that from the Trigger, the progesterone on the otherhand has given me nasty pregnancy like symptoms.

Wahoo! AF is here finally!:happydance: (was due Monday)

Never thought I'd be happy to say that:dohh: but now I get to start my BCP the 8th through the 31st and gets this baby making started! :thumbup:

Goodnight everyone.

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie

:wohoo: Now you can get started and things are happening now.

AFM > Battling to sleep at night wiht my cough, but it seems to only be a night issue. During the day it isnt half as bad. :shrug:

Im so glad it is weekend, time will hopefully pass quickly!

:hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower:

Afm - my transfer is this afternoon. Xferring 3 embryos. Please wish me luck, i need all ur good wishes.

Betty - fingers crossed. Try with fmu, sometimes those sticks are tricky. Hope u get a darker line tmrw. :hugs: Also, when is your beta? Will your clinic entertain an earlier hcg test?

Thanks Atma and everyone, you're all so kind :) I POAS again this morning (I know, I know, HPT aren't quantative but I couldn't help myself!) and the line was darker. My official beta is next Tuesday but I arranged a cheeky blood test for yesterday afternoon through my GP. The beta website says the median HCG for 14DPO is 102 and I just called and mine is 160 :happydance: So I think maybe I can relax until my official beta next week.

Good luck to everyone just getting started, my fingers are crossed for you.

Kelly 14 is excellent - well done!

Mobaby glad you got some good news, your plan for summer sounds perfect.

MrsC I haven't heard of sore nipples as an Ovidrel side effect - maybe it's a pregnancy side effect??

Awesome beta Kelly! Congratulations!

Did anyone have any side effects from the birth control? I haven't taken it since I was a teenager. :dohh:

Thanks,
~Angie

Afm - my transfer is this afternoon. Xferring 3 embryos. Please wish me luck, i need all ur good wishes.

Massive good luck for your little ones, here comes your bfp!!!!

I found this awesome thread on IVF success and i thought it will be nice if all our preggies IVF girls from this thread goes and posts there details. Its nice to read through the successes and get some inspiration.

Just a thought :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/491023-list-your-ivf-successes-here-85.html#post19458353

Tella, that really is a great thread...I'm already signed up for it. I'm going to wait till I hit my 12 week mark before i do that. I get so nervous lol:dohh: but hopefully only like 3 more weeks!!!

tella- im with haj =)

atma- good luck

afm- running low on my willpower to wait for us

I have an update in my journal for details about why I currently am so sick of my clinic. But anyway, out of my 14 eggs only 7 were mature and 6 fertilized. I hate it when I'm right. Very disappointed considering our last cycle.

I have an update in my journal for details about why I currently am so sick of my clinic. But anyway, out of my 14 eggs only 7 were mature and 6 fertilized. I hate it when I'm right. Very disappointed considering our last cycle.

Kelly - 7 is still a good number. Stay positive for ur bfp. Is it a 3 day or 5 day xfer?

I have 6 not 7. Check my journal for the details.

6 is great! Don't be discouraged. Only takes 1 :)

I know but we had such a better turn out last time so it's disheartening and they want me to go to blast but I'm scared we won't have any good
Embryos if we do and well end up with nothing to freeze.

Those of you who went to blast howard eggs did you have how many fertilized howard transferred and how many frozen?

kelly- id think theys reassess at day 3.. umm i had 13 eggs, 12 mature, 11 fertilized (doc was amazed and says that doesnt happen). had 8 8-10 cell at day 3. day 5 there were 4 grade 1, 2 grade 2 and 5 grade 3. (doc again was shocked and said that doesnt happen). i used two and froze 4 (of which apparently 2 were grade 1 and 2 were grade 2)

atma - best of luck for your ET :)

Kelly - I think having 6 embryos is fine, I think everything will turn out good for you.

Tella - can't wait for you to test!

AFM - lupron on Sunday night for the first time...

Betty~ YAY!!! Congrats :happydance: You are officially pregnant! H&H 9 months. Thats a great beta.

I haven't heard of this as a side effect either which is why I asked. It seems pretty early but I don't know. I'm not going to read to much into it but I am hopeful. I was hopeful even before the IUI with 3 eggs releasing. Beta is on the 12th.

I also didnt have any side effects like that from the Trigger, the progesterone on the otherhand has given me nasty pregnancy like symptoms.

AFM > Battling to sleep at night wiht my cough, but it seems to only be a night issue. During the day it isnt half as bad. :shrug:

Im so glad it is weekend, time will hopefully pass quickly!

:hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower:

Thanks for sharing! I'm not on progesterone so it can't be that. I'm just going to have to wait and see. It's still happening and the trigger is officially out of my system (at least the test says it is) so thats a plus.

I hope you feel better soon and get a good nights sleep.

Good luck!

tella- im with haj =)

atma- good luck

afm- running low on my willpower to wait for us

When is your us?

Don't lose faith in the ones you have. I know you wanted more or better than last time but I believe this will give you your bfp. 6 is still a great number. :hugs:

atma - best of luck for your ET :)

Kelly - I think having 6 embryos is fine, I think everything will turn out good for you.

Tella - can't wait for you to test!

AFM - lupron on Sunday night for the first time...

Good luck with the lupron this weekend.

Blue~ How are you doing and what is your OTD?

Oneof14~ Hows the 2ww going?

raelynn~ How are you doing?

jchic~ I hope you are doing well!

Southaspen~ I have you down for ER today. Are you still set for that? Good luck!

Lucie~ How are things going for you?

s08~ Are you still doing FET this month or August?

Theres quite a bit going on in the next week! I hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

Blue~ How are you doing and what is your OTD?

Oneof14~ Hows the 2ww going?

raelynn~ How are you doing?

jchic~ I hope you are doing well!

Southaspen~ I have you down for ER today. Are you still set for that? Good luck!

Lucie~ How are things going for you?

s08~ Are you still doing FET this month or August?

Theres quite a bit going on in the next week! I hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. I've been trying to distance myself a little from baby stuff since it is making the wait that much harder. One week to go but I'm sure it will feel like forever. I'm with you guys on the meds giving you pregnancy side effects. I have no clue what is caused by the meds or what might be an actual early sign so I'm trying not to read to much into anything. Easier said than done!

Kelly, I agree. 6 is just fine. we only had 2.

Raelynn, totally understand about backing off a bit. I may do that this weekend. I feel obsessed at this point.

MrsC, can you update me please? ER 6/22 and ET 6/25, 2 AA transferred, BFP. Beta #1 50.06 :baby: Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"