IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drs and hopeful: congrats on twins!
Tella: hugs :( know how you feel. I'm so sorry :(

Girls there is soo much I've missed because been away for the past week.. I'll try my best to catch up and do personals on Sunday.

Atma, did you test out your trigger? When I did my IUIs I did the 10,000 unit hcg trigger & it was always gone by 10dpt. This time I did 250 mg Ovidrel & I'm not sure how long that will take to be gone. Guess I should test it out with some ICs to be sure.

Baby, I'm also using donor sperm since I'm single & my clinic never said a word about counseling - good thing because I wouldn't have wanted to do that!

Thanks so much for sharing my excitement, I really hope this is it!

Tella I am so sorry for your BFN, I know how hard that is. :hugs:

Haj there are some girls who always reply to my posts and some girls who never do. I try not to take it personally and am just grateful for the ones who do care. I think you should stay and maybe we could all try a bit harder to be there for everyone.

Michelle well done on getting started!

MrsC - I have a really good feeling about you - I am sure two lines will be yours!

Atma good luck when you start testing, here's to a big fat positive!

Babyonmyown - lots of luck for some great eggs for you. I agree seeing the counsellor is silly, OF COURSE you are ready and have thought everything through!

Sorry if I have missed anyone, I can only see the current page on my phone and my memory is too hopeless to store everyone's info!

Thank you all for your good luck wishes. I really hope this is it!

Hey girls how is everyone doing?? i havent posted on here in ages!!! i hope everyone is well!! A big congrats to all the bfp and :hugs: to all the bfn
YAY!! mrs c this could b it for you i really hope it is
Squid- iam soo soo sorry i hope are well!!!
AFM- im doing good iam starting to get morning sickness nowi was really sick this morning and i have nausa alot iam really tired all the time i have to pee a hundred times a day and my boobs are killing me but it will be worth it......i will be 6 weeks tomorrow iam going for my scan on monday 7/16 i cant wait!!!!!

How is everyone doing???

Your scan will be here in no time and I can;t wait to hear how it goes.

Hi Ladies! I'm going to try to get all caught up.

Tella- I am SO sorry!!!

Drs- Twins seems a bit more manageable than triplets. :o)

MrsC- Good Luck!!

Betty- Yay for good numbers! Can’t wait to see how many are in there.

Hopeful- Congrats on twins!

Haj- Please don’t go! You will be missed!

Az- Yay for being PUPO with triplets!

Want, Never, and Michelle- I’m glad to hear you are getting started you aren’t that far behind me!

Tiff- I hope you feel better!

One- I’m so sorry! I’m curious to hear what your RE wants to do for your next cycle.

Kelly- I hope the ET went well today!

DaisyQ- Wow, a boy and a girl. Exciting!

GeekGirl- Welcome!!

South- 11 is a GREAT number!!

Blue- Congrats on your Beta doubling!

Ash- Hoping you can get started with the Lupron Thursday!

Broody- How are things going with you?

Whew, I THINK I got caught up. I’m really sorry if I missed anyone! AFM, I had the mandatory meeting with a counselor yesterday (because I am using donor sperm). It all went well. I go in Thursday for an US and blood work to see how the Gonal-F and Menapur are working. I’m hoping for at least a few good eggs!

Wow good job on the list here! Counseling is also required at one of the clinics here. Not at the one we are at now but it was mentioned at my old clinic. Some places require it and others don't. I think it's weird but what ever it takes. :thumbup: Good luck on Thursday.

Tella - :hugs: I am so sorry

MrsC - Keep testing :) If you possibly saw something then the line will just get darker!! FX'ed for you.

Hopeful - YAY on the twins, how exciting :happydance:

Kelly- How did your ET go?

One - BIG :hugs: Hopefully you will get some answers and get started again. I was so anxious to start again with my 2nd round of IVF and now that I am starting, I am feeling positive again.

Never & Wantbabysoon - so glad to have a few cycle buddies! Never - I think my ER is around the same day/week as you, they are estimating sometime the week of August 14 - 17; will just depend on when my cycle starts after I take out the Nuvaring on 7/28.

Betty - great beta! :thumbup:

I never thought I would be excited to start BCP and injections again :dohh: But so glad to get this show on the road!!!

Thanks! Are you starting BC today?

Kelly -how did it go today?

Oneof- :hugs: good luck for ur next ivf cycle.... U will get a bfp .

Betty-congrats! Great news

Hopeful - thats greAt! Congrats

Tella-very sorry to hear hun! :hugs:

Haj -pls dont go

Mrsc -fingers crossed!

Tiffttc -hope u feel better! Good luck for ur scan . My beta is on 7/17, so will be on the lookout.

Never2late - let ur dreAm come true. I am 39 and i can relate to this dream of urs

Az- Yay for being PUPO with triplets, embies look great

DaisyQ- Wow, a boy and a girl. Congrats!

GeekGirl- Welcome!!

South- 11 is a GREAT number!!

Blue- Congrats on your Beta doubling!

Ash- Hoping you can get started with Lupron this week

Wow, that was a lot to read and respond. I have not been following this blog for a few days, sorry if i missed anyone

Afm -mild ohss after transfer and running high temps. Taking it easy....plannin to test starting tmrw, bought a bunch of cheapies online... Is 5days past 3 day transfer too early to test?

Sorry about the OHSS. I hope that you can keep in under control and it goes away soon. Good luck with testing!

Atma yes wait till tomorrow at least. I got my bfp on 9dpo with 3 day transfer.

Haj I find it incredibly hard to keep up in here usually I only respond to the last few posts I'm bad that. Sorry if I've missed you.

I'm pupo with 1 perfect hatched blast. The pic was quiet interesting as I was expectig a circle but in our pic the placenta cells are already coming out. I'll post the pic in my journal when I'm home in another hour or do if anyone wants to see a hatched blast.

Tella I'm sorry lots of hugs.

MrsC will you test tomorrow!?! I'm excited for you.

Hi to everyone else!

Congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance: I'll hop over to your journal and check out the picture.

I'm going to continue to test. I have tomorrow and early Thursday morning. My beta is scheduled for 10 on Thursday so I'm a little nervous.

Thanks so much for sharing my excitement, I really hope this is it!

Tella I am so sorry for your BFN, I know how hard that is. :hugs:

Haj there are some girls who always reply to my posts and some girls who never do. I try not to take it personally and am just grateful for the ones who do care. I think you should stay and maybe we could all try a bit harder to be there for everyone.

Michelle well done on getting started!

MrsC - I have a really good feeling about you - I am sure two lines will be yours!

Atma good luck when you start testing, here's to a big fat positive!

Babyonmyown - lots of luck for some great eggs for you. I agree seeing the counsellor is silly, OF COURSE you are ready and have thought everything through!

Sorry if I have missed anyone, I can only see the current page on my phone and my memory is too hopeless to store everyone's info!

Betty this has nothing to do with this post but I just saw something interesting. Do you know you have the highest 2nd beta on this thread? I just thought that was interesting and also thought I would share. Did they say anything about progesterone?

Hopeful: :wohoo: I'm soooo happy for you, Congrats!!!!

Southaspen: :rofl: I was wondering about the progesterone but didn't want to ask what it was like. The things we will do to have a baby. 11 is great!

Oneof: Sorry to hear your IUI wasn't a success. Good luck on Friday I hope you can get right back on next cycle. :hugs:

DaisyQ: That is really cool, I doubt such a thing is available here in Nova Scotia.

Betty: 1041 is awesome, sounds like twins to me. Congrats!!!:happydance:

Tella: :hugs: So sorry to hear your news. Hopefully third time is a charm.

MrsC: FX that you get your BFP on Thursday.

Haj: You have been missed here, and I totally want to hear about your pregnancy. I stalk your blog and saw the pic's of your scans so awesome and so happy for you. Please stay!

Tiffttc: Rest up, this will pass soon and it will all be worth it.

Atma: I bought a bunch of cheap tests online too, I plan on testing rotten. :haha: Can't wait to hear about your results. Good Luck!

Kelly: Congrats on being PUPO!! :yipee:

Babyonmyown: Good luck on Thursday, FX for a good start.

AFM: My down reg check is tomorrow morning, hoping to start injections on Thursday. I'm nervous that the nasal spray hasn't done what it is supposed to do. I didn't have symptoms like the nurse had listed so I'm afraid it didn't work. I guess I will know soon enough. I'm probably just being paranoid. :wacko:

Hopeful: :wohoo: I'm soooo happy for you, Congrats!!!!

Southaspen: :rofl: I was wondering about the progesterone but didn't want to ask what it was like. The things we will do to have a baby. 11 is great!

Oneof: Sorry to hear your IUI wasn't a success. Good luck on Friday I hope you can get right back on next cycle. :hugs:

DaisyQ: That is really cool, I doubt such a thing is available here in Nova Scotia.

Betty: 1041 is awesome, sounds like twins to me. Congrats!!!:happydance:

Tella: :hugs: So sorry to hear your news. Hopefully third time is a charm.

MrsC: FX that you get your BFP on Thursday.

Haj: You have been missed here, and I totally want to hear about your pregnancy. I stalk your blog and saw the pic's of your scans so awesome and so happy for you. Please stay!

Tiffttc: Rest up, this will pass soon and it will all be worth it.

Atma: I bought a bunch of cheap tests online too, I plan on testing rotten. :haha: Can't wait to hear about your results. Good Luck!

Kelly: Congrats on being PUPO!! :yipee:

Babyonmyown: Good luck on Thursday, FX for a good start.

AFM: My down reg check is tomorrow morning, hoping to start injections on Thursday. I'm nervous that the nasal spray hasn't done what it is supposed to do. I didn't have symptoms like the nurse had listed so I'm afraid it didn't work. I guess I will know soon enough. I'm probably just being paranoid. :wacko:

Jenn - good luck! Injects arenot as bad as they sound. U will know soon :thumbup:

Atma, did you test out your trigger? When I did my IUIs I did the 10,000 unit hcg trigger & it was always gone by 10dpt. This time I did 250 mg Ovidrel & I'm not sure how long that will take to be gone. Guess I should test it out with some ICs to be sure.

Baby, I'm also using donor sperm since I'm single & my clinic never said a word about counseling - good thing because I wouldn't have wanted to do that!

Hi az-i tested this morning with fmu and got a blank line. So am assuming that the trigger is off the system. I had 5000 unit hcg trigger on 1st july, probably its all gone. I read in some website that about 1000 units get off ur system each day. Doesnt hurt to try with a cheapie. Let me know what u find out. Cant wait for tomorrow morning to test.

MrsC - sending good luck angels ur way! Hope u see a huge bfp tomorrow :happydance:

baby- so weird they require a counselor for singles. duh you are a using a donor

I agree, but it is a requirement. If I end up using a donor egg (if this doesn't work) then I have to go back and see her AGAIN. It's so silly. I got to go talk to her and have her tell me it sounds like I have thought through my decision very well. Duh!! I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't sure about it!

This sounds weird, although i did someresearch and found several ppl complaining. Guess thats a norm! Hope and pray that all these lead to bfp :thumbup:

My clinic requires a visit with the psychologist only if you're using donor sperm or eggs or donating your embryos/eggs, I think they just want to have a chat to make sure you have thought about some of the tougher outcomes in terms of eventually telling your children if you should or shouldn't etc. I don't think it's a bad thing. If you're a single going in though I would think the point would be moot since you've already considered it :rofl: same with same sex partners... ya know you need the other half lol.

How on earth do some of you remember everyones comments?

mrsc I'm eagerly awaiting tomorrow, you to atma though atma don't be discouraged if neg, I got neg at 5dp3dt but positive at 6dp3dt (and my beta levels were higher then usual). I'm looking forward to testing but am really going to try to hold out the 9 days. I forgot to test for trigger today so will do tomorrow, I think it took only 5 or 6 days for the 7500 units last time, but this time was 10,000 units so I'm guessing I'll get a neg by 7dpo.

Hi to everyone else I hope you're doing well.

Oh and Jenn when in NS are you? I'm from Halifax though I'm in AB right now.

Good luck with your tests tomorrow, MrsC and Atma!! FX'd

Jenn, I wouldn't worry too much about your lack of symptoms. I did Lupron for 13 days before I started stims and I only had a minor headache once or twice - no other symptoms. And at my baseline scan my E2 was around 40 so we were good to go.

Betty, when is your first scan? Sounds like you've got at least one really strong baby in there, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was two!

Betty - fantastic beta!! :yipee:

Tella - so sorry hon :hugs:

MrsC - fx'd todays test has a nice strong line! (or even a nice faint line:haha:)

Tiff - sounds like you are getting hit with all the early symptoms! The nausea sounds like no fun but it'll be worth it in the end!! Good luck with your scan on Monday!

Baby - not much going on with me. Just waiting for af in 2 weeks so I can get started on bcp :coffee: Glad your counselling session went well even if it was a nuisance! Good luck with u/s on Thursday!

Haj - I try to reply to as many people as I can but I know I still miss some. This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up...

Atma - good luck with testing today! Fx'd!

Kelly - congrats on being PUPO! :dance: Were you able to freeze any?

Jenn - good luck with your apt today! Fx'd you'll be starting your injections tomor and then it won't be long til ER!

How is everyone today? My test this morning resulted in bfn. I am not too discouraged yet, its 5dp3dt. Keeping fingers crossed...i will continue to test till beta time w hich is 17th july.

Mrs. C - like everyone, I'm so hopeful that this really is it for you! How exciting!

All you other PUPO ladies, I'm hoping like mad that you're going to be peeing positives soon, too. (I like that you're calling the baby Tulip, Kelly; they're my favorites!)

Congrats to those of you getting started! It's like the first uphill climb on a rollercoaster, isn't it?

Tella, Oneof 14, I'm so sorry it hasn't happened for you guys yet. But I believe it's only a matter of time -frustrating, slow, time- before you're introducing yourselves over in first tri.

My clinic requires a visit with the psychologist only if you're using donor sperm or eggs or donating your embryos/eggs, I think they just want to have a chat to make sure you have thought about some of the tougher outcomes in terms of eventually telling your children if you should or shouldn't etc. I don't think it's a bad thing. If you're a single going in though I would think the point would be moot since you've already considered it :rofl: same with same sex partners... ya know you need the other half lol.

mrsc I'm eagerly awaiting tomorrow, you to atma though atma don't be discouraged if neg, I got neg at 5dp3dt but positive at 6dp3dt (and my beta levels were higher then usual). I'm looking forward to testing but am really going to try to hold out the 9 days. I forgot to test for trigger today so will do tomorrow, I think it took only 5 or 6 days for the 7500 units last time, but this time was 10,000 units so I'm guessing I'll get a neg by 7dpo.

Kelly, I keep track by going through and clicking multi quote on all the posts. It's the only way!

How is everyone today? My test this morning resulted in bfn. I am not too discouraged yet, its 5dp3dt. Keeping fingers crossed...i will continue to test till beta time w hich is 17th july.

Sorry about the bfn. It's still very early though so don't give up hope.

AFM~ I got my BFP this morning! The line was so faint yesterday I thought I was just seeing things and then today it's dark. I also did a digital and it worked. I had to tell my hubby online this morning and we are both very excited! Thank you ladies for all your support and having me stick around even though I was going down a different route. :hugs:

Kelly, I keep track by going through and clicking multi quote on all the posts. It's the only way!

AFM~ I got my BFP this morning! The line was so faint yesterday I thought I was just seeing things and then today it's dark. I also did a digital and it worked. I had to tell my hubby online this morning and we are both very excited! Thank you ladies for all your support and having me stick around even though I was going down a different route. :hugs:

Wahoo! That is so exciting! :happydance:
Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months to ya :flower:
~Angie

Atma: Is is still so early don't give up.:winkwink:

That is great!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Hopeful - Congrats on seeing twins on your scan! you must be so excited!!

Haj - Please don't feel that way. Honestly this thread moves so fast I can never respond to everyone. I have some busy days at work and by the next day there are sometimes 5 pages of updates. I feel bad that I don't always get to respond to everyone but it's impossible for me. I am always thinking of you all and wishing you all the best of luck of course :flower: Don't go !!!

Tella - I am so sorry and am devestated for you, this just is not fair

Kelly- Congrats on bing pupo!

Betty - Wow that is a high beta..how many days past transfer was that at?

Atma - I think you are too early for testing

Mrs C - OMG I am so happy for you this is amazing news!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone, I was away for one day and there are 4 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"