IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
south- 11 is awesome.. those were the same stats i had (13 retrieved. 12 mature, 11 fertilized)

hopeful and drS yay for twins! DrS I bet that was a little bit of a relief, I'd be pooping myself if they told me trips!

Great ER and fert report.

Transfer tomorrow, very eager to hear how many blasts we get, I wish they'd put two back I wanted twins so bad or at least the chance at it. I can always hope for identicals I guess lol. I just want a baby!

Of the 13 eggs, 11 fertilized with ICSI. Can't wait to hear how they are doing on Wednesday. Oh and progesterone is a pain in the butt, literally. Oh well, small price to pay!

That is great news! When is ET?

hopeful and drS yay for twins! DrS I bet that was a little bit of a relief, I'd be pooping myself if they told me trips!

Great ER and fert report.

Transfer tomorrow, very eager to hear how many blasts we get, I wish they'd put two back I wanted twins so bad or at least the chance at it. I can always hope for identicals I guess lol. I just want a baby!

Good luck tomorrow!

Edit...

Tella~ Good luck at your beta!

everhopeful, MissAnnabelle, and ShortyA22~ Did you ladies have ER today?

I've been gone not even a week and so much I feel like I've missed so much!

Looks like we have many BFP's!!! Congrats ladies.

AFM, really nothing to report the IUI converted from IVF is a BFN!!! Not too surprised. I have an appt On Friday to discuss what my next protocol will be. I'm very anxious to get started again!

Congrats Hopeful & Drsquid on your twins!! That is so exciting. Dr, what did they end up doing with your progesterone? I remember it got really high. My RE will keep me on PIO until there's a heartbeat & then I'll switch to crinone.

Good luck with your transfer tomorrow Kelly!

az- well apparently high doesn't matter (though apparently it is associated with multiples). basically because my levels were high i didnt need supplements.. but it wasnt like i had to do something about the level being high to reduce it

DaisyQ: That's great! I'm totally amazed that they could tell what the sex will be. Did I miss where you explained that more?? Was this something you had to pay more for?? I've never heard of this or knew it was possible.

Hi Jenn. There is testing you can do called PGD or CCS which screens blastocysts to make sure they have the right number of chromosomes. Embryos with too many chromosomes (triploidy) or too few (monoploidy) won't stick, and if they do, there will likely be big problems. The testing involves biopsying a few cells from the outer layer of cells that are destined to become the placenta. These cells are then analyzed to make sure they are chromosomally normal. Through this testing they can determine gender. My clinic recommends this testing if you are older, or have had failed IVFs in the past. I ended up getting it for free because I participated in a research study. Not every clinic offers it - this type of PGD called CCS is pretty new.

so sorry one of, I hope you can get started again asap and your IVF cycle goes perfectly.

I'm just chilling, almost time for bed, likely won't sleep.

DaisyQ how neat is it to know the genders beforehand! Think if you get twins you won't have to guess! Good luck!

MrsC when is testing day for you?

I've been gone not even a week and so much I feel like I've missed so much!

Looks like we have many BFP's!!! Congrats ladies.

AFM, really nothing to report the IUI converted from IVF is a BFN!!! Not too surprised. I have an appt On Friday to discuss what my next protocol will be. I'm very anxious to get started again!

Sorry the IUI didn't work. :hugs:

so sorry one of, I hope you can get started again asap and your IVF cycle goes perfectly.

I'm just chilling, almost time for bed, likely won't sleep.

DaisyQ how neat is it to know the genders beforehand! Think if you get twins you won't have to guess! Good luck!

MrsC when is testing day for you?

Hopefully you can sleep. If not, can you sleep after ET?

I have my beta on Thursday. I'm probably testing tomorrow though. The trigger was out quite a few days ago. I don't normally get symptoms from it but this month I don't know whats going on. I'm just hoping for the best. Thank you for asking. :flower:

Nope can't sleep husband has to get his butt to work after so I have to watch the kid but he will have lunch then his nap right after so maybe a short nap will work.

Oooo good luck! I can't wait to see your results especially since things feel off :)

mrsc- fingers crossed

kelly- i was glad to be distracted after et.. i got on public trans and went to court.. so... clearly stress isnt an issue =)

Thanks ladies!

Kelly~ I hope you are able to get a nap in. I look forward to hearing how things go.

Michelle & Never - yay for getting started!!!

Blue - great beta! :dance:

Azlissie - congrats on being PUPO with triplets!!

Kelly - good luck with ET today! Looking forward to hearing how many they put back...

Hopeful & DrS - looks like double congratulations are in order!! :yipee::yipee: Isn't it so amazing that they can see the heartbeats this early?!

South - 11 is a great number! Not long to go til you are PUPO :D

MrsC - good luck with testing today. Fx'd!!!

OneOf - so sorry :hugs:

Geekgrrl - welcome! :howdy:

DaisyQ - that's fascinating about the testing. Will you be putting them both back at the same time?

Sorry if I've missed anyone! :dohh:

Hi girls, forgive the "all about me" post but I'm on my phone so just giving a quick update.

I had my official BT today and the HCG levels came back at 1041! My HCG with my daughter was 476 on the same day so we are thinking there is a very real possibility of twins! I have a scan in three weeks so we’re crossing everything that we’ll see a nice strong heartbeat… or two! :)

Broody-It is amazing, it was just this fast little flicker on the screen but when you see it, its a beautiful relief. I was so nervous about not seeing anything.

Betty thats awesome!! Congrats!

Thank you Hopeful! I see from your reply that you saw two lovely heartbeat? How wonderful - congratulations!

Just an update, my beta came back negative :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back