IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haj - same here - it's impossible for me to keep up with how fast the thread moves and the dozens of people on it. I tend to just respond to the last few people who have posted.

Mrs. C!!! Congratulations lady! Fabulous news!

MrsC -CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS :happydance: :yipee: I am so happy for you!

Atma - It is still early so don't get discouraged.

Kelly - YAY for being PUPO!!!

AFM - I started BC today, actually had to put in the Nuvaring; never used one before, but I guess it beats taking a daily BCP. And I took my first Lovenox injection and boy does the area where I gave myself that injection hurt. I have been reading that this one leaves nasty bruising and hurts, so I did ice before and afterwards. I have to get used to it cause this one I will be doing for several weeks.

Hey Ladies.. I havent been on in a while to update, but been dealing with all the meds and hormones :wacko:

Well.. My body responded very well to the meds and during the last ultrasound.. on Sunday July 8 (My Bday) They saw 36 follicles and I had 17 that were where they wanted them to be.. I did my Trigger shot(Ovidrel) that night at 8:30pm and was Scheduled for transfer yesterday July 10th

Well, Retrieval went well.. They retrieved 13 really good eggs. I was pretty nausea from the anestesia and pretty crampy and bloated. My dr told me to make sure to stay hydrated and drink lots of gatorade and eat lots of chicken noodle soup:winkwink:

I got the call today.. Out of 13 eggs- 2 didnt look that great so they fertilized 11 with ICSI. Right now we have 8 perfect Embies and they will call tomorrow to let me know if transfer will be Friday or Sunday

Do any of you have advice on the 3day vs 5day transfer? Im curious if one is better than the other.. My clinic says if more than 6 make it then they rather do 5 day..so I guess thats why they will wait and call tomorrow to see if all still are doing good!

Good Luck to everyone

Mrs C - what wonderful news!! Congratulations :hugs:
Kelly - Congrats on being PUPO. I really hope that your hatchling has burrowed in nicely!

Shorty - well done on getting through the stimming and everything. Drinking lots definitely is good and don't overdo it if you feel tender / sore. I had lots of bloating for about a week after ER. Unfortunately, I can't advise about 3 / 5 day transfer, as my clinic only does 5 day transfers. Good luck :)

MrsC, that is awesome, congratulations!!!

Shorty, nice amount of eggs!

Michelle, I am hoping to be right behind you, although other than Lupron, I am not sure what my next protocol will be. I meet with the dr on Friday.

One - Yay, I hope you get good news Friday!! My stimming will just depend on when my cycle starts after I take out the Nuvaring on 7/28. And they said to anticipate about 10 days of stimming. Good Luck Friday!

Mrs. C - CONGRATS!!!! This is so great! I am so happy for youuuuu! You totally deserve it!

How is everyone? I am CD2 and start estrogen primming on CD21 and then onto stims! OH YEAH!!!

Thanks all! Ur wishes and advice are so reassuring and i love the positive energy.

MrsC - awesome! Great to hear! Yayyyyyyy :happydance:

MrsC -CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS :happydance: :yipee: I am so happy for you!

Atma - It is still early so don't get discouraged.

Kelly - YAY for being PUPO!!!

AFM - I started BC today, actually had to put in the Nuvaring; never used one before, but I guess it beats taking a daily BCP. And I took my first Lovenox injection and boy does the area where I gave myself that injection hurt. I have been reading that this one leaves nasty bruising and hurts, so I did ice before and afterwards. I have to get used to it cause this one I will be doing for several weeks.

Thank you!

Yay for starting BC today. Sorry the injection hurt. I hope they get better for you!

Hey Ladies.. I havent been on in a while to update, but been dealing with all the meds and hormones :wacko:

Well.. My body responded very well to the meds and during the last ultrasound.. on Sunday July 8 (My Bday) They saw 36 follicles and I had 17 that were where they wanted them to be.. I did my Trigger shot(Ovidrel) that night at 8:30pm and was Scheduled for transfer yesterday July 10th

Well, Transfer went well.. They retrieved 13 really good eggs. I was pretty nausea from the anestesia and pretty crampy and bloated. My dr told me to make sure to stay hydrated and drink lots of gatorade and eat lots of chicken noodle soup:winkwink:

I got the call today.. Out of 13 eggs- 2 didnt look that great so they fertilized 11 with ICSI. Right now we have 8 perfect Embies and they will call tomorrow to let me know if transfer will be Friday or Sunday

Do any of you have advice on the 3day vs 5day transfer? Im curious if one is better than the other.. My clinic says if more than 6 make it then they rather do 5 day..so I guess thats why they will wait and call tomorrow to see if all still are doing good!

Good Luck to everyone

13 is great! 11 fertilized is wonderful news! I look forward to hearing how your transfer goes.

Mrs. C - CONGRATS!!!! This is so great! I am so happy for youuuuu! You totally deserve it!

How is everyone? I am CD2 and start estrogen primming on CD21 and then onto stims! OH YEAH!!!

Thanks!

Not much longer and you will be started! Thats so exciting.

Thank you to everyone for the comments this morning. You all are wonderful! :hugs:

MrsC, that is so exciting! Congrats - hope you have a H&H 9 months. Was your DH totally psyched??

Atma, here's something I found online when I was trying to decide when to test:

**this is what happens in a 3dt :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Michelle, glad to hear you're getting started. Good luck! Oneof, Jchic and Getting, I hope the time until you can get started passes quickly! The waiting is the worst part of this whole thing, for sure.

MrsC-I literally just had tears in my eyes for you!!! Congrats!!!:baby::baby::baby:

Speaking of tears, sorry ladies I've just been overly hormonal and emotional lately and was being silly and kinda just thought I wasn't wanted on here anymore since I had my BFP and was farther along. Clearly i can see I was being silly :dohh:

MrsC-I literally just had tears in my eyes for you!!! Congrats!!!:baby::baby::baby:

Speaking of tears, sorry ladies I've just been overly hormonal and emotional lately and was being silly and kinda just thought I wasn't wanted on here anymore since I had my BFP and was farther along. Clearly i can see I was being silly :dohh:

You are ALWAYS wanted!!!! Cant wait for your updated scan! YAYYYY!

Yay Mrsc how exciting!!!!

Good to those who are gearing up to start!

Atma lots of time yet as you know :)

Haj - glad you are hanging around here! It is a great reminder that this process does work :) How are you feeling? Have you been getting any sickness from your pg?

You are ALWAYS wanted!!!! Cant wait for your updated scan! YAYYYY!

I actually went for my 10 week scan yesterday. The doctor said everything looked great and there were 2 strong heartbeats. I didn't get and pics though :( the doctor was kinda running around because the tech got a flat tire, so he was doing everything. I feel a really cool thing on pintrest (i just posted it recently) to use like a chalk board to show how much you grow every week. I started doing my first one last night!

Haj - glad you are hanging around here! It is a great reminder that this process does work :) How are you feeling? Have you been getting any sickness from your pg?

I'm ok, yup the anytime sickness as I like to call it kicked in like 2 weeks ago. Thankfully I dont have it as bad as some women though. I had really bad constipation last week and acid reflux and gas pains have kicked in a little. I just cant week to get to week 12 already!!!

I'm ok, yup the anytime sickness as I like to call it kicked in like 2 weeks ago. Thankfully I dont have it as bad as some women though. I had really bad constipation last week and acid reflux and gas pains have kicked in a little. I just cant week to get to week 12 already!!!

The next couple of weeks will go quickly! When I was pg with my son, I was so sick all the time up until 13 weeks. It will feel like such a relief when it stops! Hang in there...you are almost there :winkwink:

Muah! Emotions can be such a roller coater :hugs:

The next couple of weeks will go quickly! When I was pg with my son, I was so sick all the time up until 13 weeks. It will feel like such a relief when it stops! Hang in there...you are almost there :winkwink:

I'm not even worried about finishing morning sickness, ill endure whatever I have to for these 2 little sweet peas. I just want to get to 12 weeks so I can take a little bit of a deep breath that im ending the first trimester

Muah! Emotions can be such a roller coater :hugs:

yup i have become a crazy lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79