IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaaaaj.... yay - so glad you're staying :o)
Shame that you didn't get any piccies, but I am glad to hear that everything is going well :hugs:

Jchic - time flies, very soon u will be reasy for transfer and the wait.

Shorty - from what i know, 5 day blasts are better.

Bubu - how have u been? Have u made a decision on number of blasts? I have been thinking abt u

Michelle - is ice helping? Try walking for some time after the shot, that helps too

Az - thanks for the list, Gives me hope

Kelly - thank you! Did u test to see if hcg trig is out of ur system yet?

Haj - so glad u u staying back!

Hi Atma :wave: ... I've been well. Well and truly busy with the quarter end (working 'till 11 pm most evenings last week) and I think we have decided on thawing only three. I will be asking the doctor about their survival rates - somehow, I would prefer to have two tries with the :frost: and if necessary then having to go through the whole medication thing again, than next month. Somehow, I need that break :)
Thank you for thinking of me :hugs:

Atma - it did seem to help when I iced before and after. However, when I got to work this morning I noticed it was sore and there is some bruising around the injection site, so I assume that is just normal. I cannot imagine what my tummy is gonna look like after doing these injections since the doctor ordered 40 of them :wacko: I will try walking after...thank you!!

Mrs C - So excited for you!! Is your beta tomorrow??

AFM - I'm pretty sure we got our BFP this morning too! Yesterday I was sure it was negative but thought I saw a hint of something on the ic I used. Hubby told me I was crazy. This morning I used a FRER and both me and hubby (who couldn't even see the lines when my trigger was still barely registering) saw the line this morning. Took another ic this afternoon and a line on there too! Its so faint I'm trying not to get too excited but its definitely there.

So exciting w/ali the BFP's!!!!l Congrats Raelyn!! Keep 'em coming

yay for all the bfps. fingers crossed for all you just starting

haj= bummer for no pics but yay for a good scan

afm- kinda half disclosed at work today cause they were talking about ordering me lead... they said the other radiologists did fluoro (live xray and the only thing we do where we get radiated instead of looking at pics) their whole pregnancies. ive been doin git this week and making sure i basicaly had 4 layers of lead over my pelvis but... rather not keep doing it

afm- kinda half disclosed at work today cause they were talking about ordering me lead... they said the other radiologists did fluoro (live xray and the only thing we do where we get radiated instead of looking at pics) their whole pregnancies. ive been doin git this week and making sure i basicaly had 4 layers of lead over my pelvis but... rather not keep doing it

Thats definitely smart

MrsC, that is so exciting! Congrats - hope you have a H&H 9 months. Was your DH totally psyched??

My hubby is very excited. He's still overseas so I ended up testing while we were on Skype together. It was wonderful!

MrsC-I literally just had tears in my eyes for you!!! Congrats!!!:baby::baby::baby:

Speaking of tears, sorry ladies I've just been overly hormonal and emotional lately and was being silly and kinda just thought I wasn't wanted on here anymore since I had my BFP and was farther along. Clearly i can see I was being silly :dohh:

No worries about being emotional. I think we all get that way sometimes. I'm sure pregnancy doesn't help! I'm glad you are going to hang around.

AFM - I'm pretty sure we got our BFP this morning too! Yesterday I was sure it was negative but thought I saw a hint of something on the ic I used. Hubby told me I was crazy. This morning I used a FRER and both me and hubby (who couldn't even see the lines when my trigger was still barely registering) saw the line this morning. Took another ic this afternoon and a line on there too! Its so faint I'm trying not to get too excited but its definitely there.

Thank you! My beta is tomorrow and I'm very excited.

Yay for a BFP for you too!! I'm so excited for you! When is your beta?

I hope work goes well and you stay safe. Sounds like you are doing everything you can and being smart about everything.

AFM~ I got my BFP this morning! The line was so faint yesterday I thought I was just seeing things and then today it's dark. I also did a digital and it worked. I had to tell my hubby online this morning and we are both very excited! Thank you ladies for all your support and having me stick around even though I was going down a different route. :hugs:

Congratulations, I am so happy for you!!

Congratulations!!

Thank you! My beta is tomorrow and I'm very excited.

Yay for a BFP for you too!! I'm so excited for you! When is your beta?

Hoping for a nice high beta for you tomorrow! Good luck!
My beta is Friday.

Congrats, Raelynn!! So exciting! Can't wait to hear your beta results.

Good luck with your beta tomorrow, MrsC!

Only 2dp3dt - my embies are just barely turning into blasts! This 2WW is going to drive me insane. My BFF and her hubby sent me good luck flowers today - so sweet. I know it probably would have been smarter to not tell as many people what I was doing but I need all the emotional support I can get - just hope I don't have to tell everyone bad news in a couple weeks. :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"