IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies, I think I'm going to move away from this forum. I feel guilty about talking about pregnancy stuff on here and honestly the past few times I've posted (about non pregnancy stuff) no one seems to answer me anyway. I feel like my time is kind of up here. Thank you for all of your major major support over the past 5 months and I wish all of your ladies nothing but the best. Congrats to all the BFP's, :hugs: to all the BFN's, and good luck to everyone!!!

Oh Tella!! I am so sorry and really feel with you :hugs:

Haj ... don't go?

Hi girls, forgive the "all about me" post but I'm on my phone so just giving a quick update.

I had my official BT today and the HCG levels came back at 1041! My HCG with my daughter was 476 on the same day so we are thinking there is a very real possibility of twins! I have a scan in three weeks so we’re crossing everything that we’ll see a nice strong heartbeat… or two! :)

I look forward to hearing how many you have!

Just an update, my beta came back negative :( :(

:hugs: I'm so sorry. :sad1:

Hey ladies, I think I'm going to move away from this forum. I feel guilty about talking about pregnancy stuff on here and honestly the past few times I've posted (about non pregnancy stuff) no one seems to answer me anyway. I feel like my time is kind of up here. Thank you for all of your major major support over the past 5 months and I wish all of your ladies nothing but the best. Congrats to all the BFP's, :hugs: to all the BFN's, and good luck to everyone!!!

Haj I don't recall you posting about something and no one answering. I think with so much going on in here it's hard to keep up. Sometimes posts get missed. It's nothing personal. Sorry you feel like you have to go.

AFM~ I tested this morning and I think I can see something but then again maybe not. I'm 9dpo today. I will keep testing until my beta on Thursday.

Tella, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Betty, that's a great beta!

When did the ladies with a 3 day transfer start testing? I don't want to wait two weeks!!

There has been so much going on here! I was on vacation last week, so I have lots to read.

Blue - CONGRATS!

Daisy83 :hugs:

Squid - Triplets :) Congrats!

AFM....AF started today, I start the Nuvaring and Lovenox on Wednesday until 7/28. So glad to FINALLY get started again!!!

Yay one more cycle buddy! I started BCP last week and will be on it until 25th July...

Hey girls how is everyone doing?? i havent posted on here in ages!!! i hope everyone is well!! A big congrats to all the bfp and :hugs: to all the bfn
YAY!! mrs c this could b it for you i really hope it is
Squid- iam soo soo sorry i hope are well!!!
AFM- im doing good iam starting to get morning sickness nowi was really sick this morning and i have nausa alot iam really tired all the time i have to pee a hundred times a day and my boobs are killing me but it will be worth it......i will be 6 weeks tomorrow iam going for my scan on monday 7/16 i cant wait!!!!!

How is everyone doing???

Tella I am so sorry :hugs:

Good luck MrsC

Its so hard for me to remember everyone because I am on my phone, prayers and blessings go out to everyone!

Nothing new for me to report. Just day 3 of BCP :thumbup:
I keep dreaming about twins and triplets. What a blessing that would be for me and my husband. Then we would have our instant family. I'm no spring chicken and this could quite possibly be our only try. Trying to stay positive and optimistic.

Stay strong!
~Angie

Hi Ladies! I'm going to try to get all caught up.

Tella- I am SO sorry!!!

Drs- Twins seems a bit more manageable than triplets. :o)

MrsC- Good Luck!!

Betty- Yay for good numbers! Can’t wait to see how many are in there.

Hopeful- Congrats on twins!

Haj- Please don’t go! You will be missed!

Az- Yay for being PUPO with triplets!

Want, Never, and Michelle- I’m glad to hear you are getting started you aren’t that far behind me!

Tiff- I hope you feel better!

One- I’m so sorry! I’m curious to hear what your RE wants to do for your next cycle.

Kelly- I hope the ET went well today!

DaisyQ- Wow, a boy and a girl. Exciting!

GeekGirl- Welcome!!

South- 11 is a GREAT number!!

Blue- Congrats on your Beta doubling!

Ash- Hoping you can get started with the Lupron Thursday!

Broody- How are things going with you?

Whew, I THINK I got caught up. I’m really sorry if I missed anyone! AFM, I had the mandatory meeting with a counselor yesterday (because I am using donor sperm). It all went well. I go in Thursday for an US and blood work to see how the Gonal-F and Menapur are working. I’m hoping for at least a few good eggs!

baby- so weird they require a counselor for singles. duh you are a using a donor

Tella - :hugs: I am so sorry

MrsC - Keep testing :) If you possibly saw something then the line will just get darker!! FX'ed for you.

Hopeful - YAY on the twins, how exciting :happydance:

Kelly- How did your ET go?

One - BIG :hugs: Hopefully you will get some answers and get started again. I was so anxious to start again with my 2nd round of IVF and now that I am starting, I am feeling positive again.

Never & Wantbabysoon - so glad to have a few cycle buddies! Never - I think my ER is around the same day/week as you, they are estimating sometime the week of August 14 - 17; will just depend on when my cycle starts after I take out the Nuvaring on 7/28.

Betty - great beta! :thumbup:

I never thought I would be excited to start BCP and injections again :dohh: But so glad to get this show on the road!!!

Kelly -how did it go today?

Oneof- :hugs: good luck for ur next ivf cycle.... U will get a bfp .

Betty-congrats! Great news

Hopeful - thats greAt! Congrats

Tella-very sorry to hear hun! :hugs:

Haj -pls dont go

Mrsc -fingers crossed!

Tiffttc -hope u feel better! Good luck for ur scan . My beta is on 7/17, so will be on the lookout.

Never2late - let ur dreAm come true. I am 39 and i can relate to this dream of urs

Az- Yay for being PUPO with triplets, embies look great

DaisyQ- Wow, a boy and a girl. Congrats!

GeekGirl- Welcome!!

South- 11 is a GREAT number!!

Blue- Congrats on your Beta doubling!

Ash- Hoping you can get started with Lupron this week

Wow, that was a lot to read and respond. I have not been following this blog for a few days, sorry if i missed anyone

Afm -mild ohss after transfer and running high temps. Taking it easy....plannin to test starting tmrw, bought a bunch of cheapies online... Is 5days past 3 day transfer too early to test?

Atma yes wait till tomorrow at least. I got my bfp on 9dpo with 3 day transfer.

Haj I find it incredibly hard to keep up in here usually I only respond to the last few posts I'm bad that. Sorry if I've missed you.

I'm pupo with 1 perfect hatched blast. The pic was quiet interesting as I was expectig a circle but in our pic the placenta cells are already coming out. I'll post the pic in my journal when I'm home in another hour or do if anyone wants to see a hatched blast.

Tella I'm sorry lots of hugs.

MrsC will you test tomorrow!?! I'm excited for you.

Hi to everyone else!

baby- so weird they require a counselor for singles. duh you are a using a donor

I agree, but it is a requirement. If I end up using a donor egg (if this doesn't work) then I have to go back and see her AGAIN. It's so silly. I got to go talk to her and have her tell me it sounds like I have thought through my decision very well. Duh!! I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't sure about it!

Tella, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Betty, that's a great beta!

When did the ladies with a 3 day transfer start testing? I don't want to wait two weeks!!

Az - i am going start testing from tomorrow, which is five days past three days transfer. I know its kind of early, but am such a poss addict and i have a bunch of internet cheap tests.

baby- apparently my clinic is considering doing that now at least in part cause a friend pitched a fit about having to do it for donor eggs and how that wasnt fair.. i didnt have to and would have resisted doing it cause that is silly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"