IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried multi quote and it didn't work, it's never worked for me?

Raelyn congrats!

Haj nice to see you're still around

atma I tested this morning and still got the faintest line so I think it'll be gone come tomorrow.

I'm going nuts, still to far away from testing day, not sure if I'm feeling anything yet, according to what I was able to find with a hatched blast it should begin implanting within 24 hours. I did find out that 2 more of our embies made it to hatched blast though so we now have 3 frozen which is more of a relief.

I need this cycle to work for so many reasons... wish I had a time machine!

My clinic requires a visit with the psychologist only if you're using donor sperm or eggs or donating your embryos/eggs, I think they just want to have a chat to make sure you have thought about some of the tougher outcomes in terms of eventually telling your children if you should or shouldn't etc. I don't think it's a bad thing. If you're a single going in though I would think the point would be moot since you've already considered it :rofl: same with same sex partners... ya know you need the other half lol.

How on earth do some of you remember everyones comments?

mrsc I'm eagerly awaiting tomorrow, you to atma though atma don't be discouraged if neg, I got neg at 5dp3dt but positive at 6dp3dt (and my beta levels were higher then usual). I'm looking forward to testing but am really going to try to hold out the 9 days. I forgot to test for trigger today so will do tomorrow, I think it took only 5 or 6 days for the 7500 units last time, but this time was 10,000 units so I'm guessing I'll get a neg by 7dpo.

Hi to everyone else I hope you're doing well.

Oh and Jenn when in NS are you? I'm from Halifax though I'm in AB right now.

I grew up in Cole Harbour up to high school then moved to Halifax for High School and University. Now I am in Waverley. Does your family still live here?

Atma: Sorry to hear you didn't get a positive test, but it is early so you're not out of the running yet.

OMG MrsC that is fantastic news!!!!!!!! :wohoo: I am so glad the IUI worked and gave you your BFP!!!!! Have a happy healthy nine months. Can't wait to hear your beta result, good luck tomorrow. Sad that your hubby's not home to enjoy the results with you but thanks to technology skype is the next best thing.

Michelle: Yeah for not having to take BCP daily, I wouldn't have ever thought that there was other methods that would work, LOL. I try hard not to prevent pregnancy so exploring different prevention methods was never required. I also found the needle to leave a stinging sensation for hours afterward. Man the men involved in this process really have it easy.

Shorty: Welcome back and congrats on all your progress. My Clinic only does 5 day transfers and they have high success rates. They feel that if an embryo doesn't make it to day 5 then the likelihood of that embryo taking on a three day transfer would be low. Now I don't know how much truth there is to that. I really don't think there is medical evidence to support that one is better then the other.

Jchic: Yeah for getting started again. :happydance:

Azlissie: Thanks for posting those stats very interesting and helpful. So nice that you have such great friends. I think I've told too many people too but it's hard not to. And honestly I will probably disclose my results if it doesn't work anyway.

Raelynn: :yipee: Congrats on your BFP!!!!!! Goodluck with your beta on Friday.

Drsquid: It's hard going through this process and keeping it from work but in your case I think it's necessary. Protect those little beans.

Kelly: I open two windows and read through the posts on one and have a reply going on the other since multi quotes can be harder to read when you finally hit the reply button. Congrats on getting some frosties!!! I really hope this cycle works for you. I read about Hannah's birth story in your journal and I can not even begin to imagine how hard that must have been for you. It brought me to tears. I don't know if I could handle it, you are such a strong lady. :hugs: I am praying for this to be your BFP and that you have a healthy pregnancy.

AFM: My results came back good so I am on to stims tomorrow! :happydance: I do have a new cyst that is in one ovary and possibly causing less follicles to produce but the nurse counted 8 in my other ovary so hopefully I have enough to make this work. I am super excited to go back in on Monday to see how I am progressing. Thanks to all the ladies on here for your support and sharing your lives like this, I would totally be lost in this process without all of you. :hugs:

Jenn thats a great idea with the windows. Had we not lost our daughter that way I would have said the same, that I wouldn't be able to deal with it but somehow I kept going, some days are still really bad and all I do is cry but most are better now. It'll be 6 months on Friday. Can't believe that much time has passed already.

south- 11 is awesome.. those were the same stats i had (13 retrieved. 12 mature, 11 fertilized)

I hope we do as well as you have!! Congrats!! We got our day 3 report and 1 didn't make it due to poor quality, 1 was too far along to biopsy for genetic screening but may still keep growing and can be used, otherwise we have 9 that were biopsied. Transfer is Friday around 11 a.m.

Hopeful: :wohoo: I'm soooo happy for you, Congrats!!!!

Southaspen: :rofl: I was wondering about the progesterone but didn't want to ask what it was like. The things we will do to have a baby. 11 is great!

Oneof: Sorry to hear your IUI wasn't a success. Good luck on Friday I hope you can get right back on next cycle. :hugs:

DaisyQ: That is really cool, I doubt such a thing is available here in Nova Scotia.

Betty: 1041 is awesome, sounds like twins to me. Congrats!!!:happydance:

Tella: :hugs: So sorry to hear your news. Hopefully third time is a charm.

MrsC: FX that you get your BFP on Thursday.

Haj: You have been missed here, and I totally want to hear about your pregnancy. I stalk your blog and saw the pic's of your scans so awesome and so happy for you. Please stay!

Tiffttc: Rest up, this will pass soon and it will all be worth it.

Atma: I bought a bunch of cheap tests online too, I plan on testing rotten. :haha: Can't wait to hear about your results. Good Luck!

Kelly: Congrats on being PUPO!! :yipee:

Babyonmyown: Good luck on Thursday, FX for a good start.

AFM: My down reg check is tomorrow morning, hoping to start injections on Thursday. I'm nervous that the nasal spray hasn't done what it is supposed to do. I didn't have symptoms like the nurse had listed so I'm afraid it didn't work. I guess I will know soon enough. I'm probably just being paranoid. :wacko:

I got some shorter needles from the clinic today. We were using 1 1/2 inch needles and since I don't have much of a butt it felt like we were too deep. Going to try the 1 inch in the a.m. The shots aren't horrible but they are shots and some days it hurts more than others.

MrsC, that is so exciting! Congrats - hope you have a H&H 9 months. Was your DH totally psyched??

My hubby is very excited. He's still overseas so I ended up testing while we were on Skype together. It was wonderful!

MrsC-I literally just had tears in my eyes for you!!! Congrats!!!:baby::baby::baby:

Speaking of tears, sorry ladies I've just been overly hormonal and emotional lately and was being silly and kinda just thought I wasn't wanted on here anymore since I had my BFP and was farther along. Clearly i can see I was being silly :dohh:

No worries about being emotional. I think we all get that way sometimes. I'm sure pregnancy doesn't help! I'm glad you are going to hang around.

Mrs C - So excited for you!! Is your beta tomorrow??

AFM - I'm pretty sure we got our BFP this morning too! Yesterday I was sure it was negative but thought I saw a hint of something on the ic I used. Hubby told me I was crazy. This morning I used a FRER and both me and hubby (who couldn't even see the lines when my trigger was still barely registering) saw the line this morning. Took another ic this afternoon and a line on there too! Its so faint I'm trying not to get too excited but its definitely there.

Thank you! My beta is tomorrow and I'm very excited.

Yay for a BFP for you too!! I'm so excited for you! When is your beta?

yay for all the bfps. fingers crossed for all you just starting

haj= bummer for no pics but yay for a good scan

afm- kinda half disclosed at work today cause they were talking about ordering me lead... they said the other radiologists did fluoro (live xray and the only thing we do where we get radiated instead of looking at pics) their whole pregnancies. ive been doin git this week and making sure i basicaly had 4 layers of lead over my pelvis but... rather not keep doing it

I hope work goes well and you stay safe. Sounds like you are doing everything you can and being smart about everything.

So cool, MrsC, Congrats!!!

Mrs C - So excited for you!! Is your beta tomorrow??

AFM - I'm pretty sure we got our BFP this morning too! Yesterday I was sure it was negative but thought I saw a hint of something on the ic I used. Hubby told me I was crazy. This morning I used a FRER and both me and hubby (who couldn't even see the lines when my trigger was still barely registering) saw the line this morning. Took another ic this afternoon and a line on there too! Its so faint I'm trying not to get too excited but its definitely there.

Thank you! My beta is tomorrow and I'm very excited.

Yay for a BFP for you too!! I'm so excited for you! When is your beta?

Hoping for a nice high beta for you tomorrow! Good luck!
My beta is Friday.

Good luck to you on Friday!

Congrats, Raelynn!! So exciting! Can't wait to hear your beta results.

Good luck with your beta tomorrow, MrsC!

Only 2dp3dt - my embies are just barely turning into blasts! This 2WW is going to drive me insane. My BFF and her hubby sent me good luck flowers today - so sweet. I know it probably would have been smarter to not tell as many people what I was doing but I need all the emotional support I can get - just hope I don't have to tell everyone bad news in a couple weeks. :nope:

That is so sweet that they sent you flowers! Fx for you.

I tried multi quote and it didn't work, it's never worked for me?

Raelyn congrats!

Haj nice to see you're still around

atma I tested this morning and still got the faintest line so I think it'll be gone come tomorrow.

I'm going nuts, still to far away from testing day, not sure if I'm feeling anything yet, according to what I was able to find with a hatched blast it should begin implanting within 24 hours. I did find out that 2 more of our embies made it to hatched blast though so we now have 3 frozen which is more of a relief.

I need this cycle to work for so many reasons... wish I had a time machine!

Thats weird that the multi quote didn't work. Yay for 3 frosties!! I forgot to ask but when is your OTD?

Atma: Sorry to hear you didn't get a positive test, but it is early so you're not out of the running yet.

OMG MrsC that is fantastic news!!!!!!!! :wohoo: I am so glad the IUI worked and gave you your BFP!!!!! Have a happy healthy nine months. Can't wait to hear your beta result, good luck tomorrow. Sad that your hubby's not home to enjoy the results with you but thanks to technology skype is the next best thing.

Michelle: Yeah for not having to take BCP daily, I wouldn't have ever thought that there was other methods that would work, LOL. I try hard not to prevent pregnancy so exploring different prevention methods was never required. I also found the needle to leave a stinging sensation for hours afterward. Man the men involved in this process really have it easy.

Shorty: Welcome back and congrats on all your progress. My Clinic only does 5 day transfers and they have high success rates. They feel that if an embryo doesn't make it to day 5 then the likelihood of that embryo taking on a three day transfer would be low. Now I don't know how much truth there is to that. I really don't think there is medical evidence to support that one is better then the other.

Jchic: Yeah for getting started again. :happydance:

Azlissie: Thanks for posting those stats very interesting and helpful. So nice that you have such great friends. I think I've told too many people too but it's hard not to. And honestly I will probably disclose my results if it doesn't work anyway.

Raelynn: :yipee: Congrats on your BFP!!!!!! Goodluck with your beta on Friday.

Drsquid: It's hard going through this process and keeping it from work but in your case I think it's necessary. Protect those little beans.

Kelly: I open two windows and read through the posts on one and have a reply going on the other since multi quotes can be harder to read when you finally hit the reply button. Congrats on getting some frosties!!! I really hope this cycle works for you. I read about Hannah's birth story in your journal and I can not even begin to imagine how hard that must have been for you. It brought me to tears. I don't know if I could handle it, you are such a strong lady. :hugs: I am praying for this to be your BFP and that you have a healthy pregnancy.

AFM: My results came back good so I am on to stims tomorrow! :happydance: I do have a new cyst that is in one ovary and possibly causing less follicles to produce but the nurse counted 8 in my other ovary so hopefully I have enough to make this work. I am super excited to go back in on Monday to see how I am progressing. Thanks to all the ladies on here for your support and sharing your lives like this, I would totally be lost in this process without all of you. :hugs:

Yay for starting stims! Fx for some good results on Monday.

OTD for ME is july 19th, I'd be 14dpo for my clinic it's the 23 of july which is 18dpo... far to long to wait.

south aspen everything sounds very promising! Good luck.

Yeah multi quote has never worked for me, I use a mac maybe thats why? I'm assuming i just click multi quote under everyones comment I was to quote on then it should appear in the posting section below? But nothing is ever there. I dunno.

Jenn, yes my husband and my family are still mostly there, we usually go home as often as possible for a nice long visit to see everyone and we have a lot of close friends there. I went to Dal for my first degree, which school are/were you at?

OTD for ME is july 19th, I'd be 14dpo for my clinic it's the 23 of july which is 18dpo... far to long to wait.

Yeah multi quote has never worked for me, I use a mac maybe thats why? I'm assuming i just click multi quote under everyones comment I was to quote on then it should appear in the posting section below? But nothing is ever there. I dunno.

Jenn, yes my husband and my family are still mostly there, we usually go home as often as possible for a nice long visit to see everyone and we have a lot of close friends there. I went to Dal for my first degree, which school are/were you at?

The 19th will be here before you know it

As for multi quote, I use a mac as well. Once you click on all you want to reply to just hit "post reply" at the bottom and it should take you to a new page where you can reply to everyone. You can try it out and not actually post if you want. I find it very helpful when trying to keep up with everyone.

Well that could be where I was going wrong! Going to try.....

Well that could be where I was going wrong! Going to try.....

The 19th will be here before you know it

As for multi quote, I use a mac as well. Once you click on all you want to reply to just hit "post reply" at the bottom and it should take you to a new page where you can reply to everyone. You can try it out and not actually post if you want. I find it very helpful when trying to keep up with everyone.

YAY IT WORKED!!!!!!! Brilliant, thanks MrsC!

Oh I have so much to catch up on!

Oh wow MrsC I hadn’t noticed that I had the highest 2nd beta on here! My second beta was four days after my first whereas people normally have them two days apart so perhaps that explains it? I am very keen to find out if I am pregnant with one or two beautiful babies. They didn’t measure my progesterone (that I know of) and put me on progesterone pessaries from now until my scan. Not sure of this is routine or is because of my history of miscarriage. Congratulations on your BFP, I’m so very happy for you! :happydance:

Thanks Jenn! My DH and I are thinking it really could be twins. A friend just upset me today as I told her my news and about the high HCG and she said “it could be a molar pregnancy”. :growlmad: Why are people so insensitive?! Don’t worry about the lack of symptoms from the spray, although I had terrible headaches this time I had no symptoms whatsoever on the cycle that gave me my daughter. Super good luck for Monday!

Azlizzie my scan is on 31st July so still quite a long wait for me! I’d be happy with one or two babies, just hope they are super sticky. I think it’s great that you told some people and have some support, good luck with the terrible 2WW.

Thank you Gettingbroody, hope the next two weeks fly by for you.

Atma I think it’s just too early for a BFP, I have everything crossed for you.

Blluestorm my second HCG (the big one) was 13 days past a 5 day transfer.

Shorty congrats on some great results. I have only ever had 5 day blastocysts put back and it worked both times for me so I’m a big fan as you can imagine!

Glad you’re staying Haj and congratulations on two strong heartbeats!

Congratulations raelyn, what fantastic news! :happydance: I am loving all these BFPs and all the positivity from people just getting started or getting ready to start again. You girls rock!

Kelly wishing you so much luck on this cycle, I really hope it works for you – I’m crossing fingers and toes.

Southaspen good luck for Friday, you must be so excited.

Lots of luck to everyone, I can't wait for the day when we all get our BFPs.

Betty- can't remember what you 18dpo beta was. I had a 19dpo of 1389 and mine is twins.

Congratulations Drsquid, that's great news. My HCG at 18DPO was 1041 so it could be twins or just be a really strong singleton. Time will tell I guess!

Huge congrats MrsC, after all your hard work you deserve this soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you and bean!!!!! Cant wait to see a pic.

Raelyn > Huge congrats, look after yourself and H&H 9 months to you too!!!

Sorry im not doing personal for this week or so. Will get back to all you lovely ladies next week.

AFM > Waiting for the witch to schedule my follow up and see what he says. Otherwise im posting in my journal mostly for now.

My BFF and her hubby sent me good luck flowers today - so sweet. I know it probably would have been smarter to not tell as many people what I was doing but I need all the emotional support I can get - just hope I don't have to tell everyone bad news in a couple weeks. :nope:

I know exactly how you feel. I have also told a good few friends and family about what is happening. They've been a huge support through all of this but I dread telling them the bad news if it doesnt work. Gotta keep positive though - I'm sure you'll soon be sharing your bfp!!

Atma - it's still early - keep peeing!!:haha:

MrsC - yaaaaaaaay!! :happydance: Huge congrats! Sorry your hubby isn't here to share this with you - when will he be back? Good luck with your beta!

Michelle - sorry the injection hurts :cry: Have you tried letting it come to room temperature before using it?

Shorty - a lot of clinics recommend 5dt because it gives them an extra 2 days to observe the embies and see which ones are developing strongly and which ones might be falling behind. It usually costs more though:growlmad: If I remember correctly one the girls on here used a clinic that only did 6dt but I think that's not very common. We will be opting for 5dt. How are you feeling today?

Raelynn - woohoo! Another bfp! This thread is so lucky! Congratulations! :dance: Good luck with your beta on Friday!

Kelly - congrats on having three :cold: Great news!

Jenn - delighted your results were good. Good luck starting stimms!

Tella - take as much time as you need. Mind yourself :hugs:

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well & I see congratulations are in order!

I started stims 150 Gonal f on Sunday & my first scan is tomorrow, so as i'm sure you can imagine i'm nervous & excited about tomorrow.

On round 1 I had 30 follicles growing on my first scan, so I feel I have a lot to aspire to lol!

Is anyone else having their first scan soon, that would like to chat, I suppose I am really nervous about retrieval as well coz I was really ill after.

Thank you for listening

Southaspen: Good luck tomorrow, great that you have nine to choose from. I actually think it was the alcohol pad that caused the stinging to be worse, someone suggested letting it dry first and it is not as bad. My needles aren't that big but I might check with the clinic on Monday if it is bad.

Kelly: I graduated from SMU a long time ago, 1999, before that I went to QEH. I moved away for 6 years to Toronto for work, but there is no place like home. I love it here and wanted my kids to grow up here. I am assuming your hubby is in the military, am I right?

Betty: Oh my God seriously?! I can't believe a friend would say something like that! :growlmad: Mine have all been very supportive as they know how much stress I am already under. I do have headaches too but that isn't so out of the ordinary for me.

TTCwithPCOS: Good luck today!!! That is fantastic that you had 30, I wish I had more. This is all new to me so I have no idea if my numbers will improve with the stims or not. My next scan is Monday so FX.

GettingBroody: What stage are you at now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"