IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jenn, I was quite taken aback. She's not a close friend but overhead a conversation I was having so I had to tell her - she is one of those people who is very blunt about everything. My good friends have all been really lovely and supportive thank goodness!

Jenn76 - I never even knew this Nuvaring existed and it is so much easier then taking a daily BCP. I don't even realize it is there, but the first day I was so worried it would fall out :haha: There really is no way that could happen! And the injection itself really doesn't bother me, you are right though...it is the after effects that hurt the most. I am pretty sore throughout the day; almost feels like someone stabbed me in that area.

GettingBroody - The injection itself doesn't hurt, it just leaves a small bruise and soreness after giving it. The nurse warned me about this, so I ice before and after and that helps. The injections are kept at room temp. Just have to deal with them...the things we do to getting our BFP :winkwink:

MrsC - Good Luck today with your beta! :)

Huge congrats MrsC, after all your hard work you deserve this soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you and bean!!!!! Cant wait to see a pic.

Raelyn > Huge congrats, look after yourself and H&H 9 months to you too!!!

Sorry im not doing personal for this week or so. Will get back to all you lovely ladies next week.

AFM > Waiting for the witch to schedule my follow up and see what he says. Otherwise im posting in my journal mostly for now.

Thank you Tella! I hope your follow up comes soon so that you can get some answers. :hugs:

My BFF and her hubby sent me good luck flowers today - so sweet. I know it probably would have been smarter to not tell as many people what I was doing but I need all the emotional support I can get - just hope I don't have to tell everyone bad news in a couple weeks. :nope:

I know exactly how you feel. I have also told a good few friends and family about what is happening. They've been a huge support through all of this but I dread telling them the bad news if it doesnt work. Gotta keep positive though - I'm sure you'll soon be sharing your bfp!!

Atma - it's still early - keep peeing!!:haha:

MrsC - yaaaaaaaay!! :happydance: Huge congrats! Sorry your hubby isn't here to share this with you - when will he be back? Good luck with your beta!

Michelle - sorry the injection hurts :cry: Have you tried letting it come to room temperature before using it?

Shorty - a lot of clinics recommend 5dt because it gives them an extra 2 days to observe the embies and see which ones are developing strongly and which ones might be falling behind. It usually costs more though:growlmad: If I remember correctly one the girls on here used a clinic that only did 6dt but I think that's not very common. We will be opting for 5dt. How are you feeling today?

Raelynn - woohoo! Another bfp! This thread is so lucky! Congratulations! :dance: Good luck with your beta on Friday!

Kelly - congrats on having three :cold: Great news!

Jenn - delighted your results were good. Good luck starting stimms!

Tella - take as much time as you need. Mind yourself :hugs:

Thank you! He's gone for a little more than two weeks still. He's been gone since June 3rd so it has been a while.

You ladies are so sweet! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I will be leaving in about an hour and a half. Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get a beta back?

How does the process of the egg retrieval go? Impentation is that the same as the iui procress??

Haj, how are you feeling? Almost 12 weeks!!

I'm doing good. I'd say nausea and constipation are my 2 main culprits but they're not as bad as I hear some woman have it. Yup 1 week and 6 days till they 12 week mark...I'm not counting or anything lol. I just am looking forward to my 12 week ultrascreen (for down syndrome) on the 25th (exactly 12 weeks) and just knowing they're ok and seeing them and hearing their heartbeats. After that dh and I are going to break the news to the wordl.

Did you see the thing on pintrest i was talking about?

Huge congrats MrsC, after all your hard work you deserve this soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you and bean!!!!! Cant wait to see a pic.

Sorry im not doing personal for this week or so. Will get back to all you lovely ladies next week.

AFM > Waiting for the witch to schedule my follow up and see what he says. Otherwise im posting in my journal mostly for now.

Thank you Tella! I hope your follow up comes soon so that you can get some answers. :hugs:

My BFF and her hubby sent me good luck flowers today - so sweet. I know it probably would have been smarter to not tell as many people what I was doing but I need all the emotional support I can get - just hope I don't have to tell everyone bad news in a couple weeks. :nope:

I know exactly how you feel. I have also told a good few friends and family about what is happening. They've been a huge support through all of this but I dread telling them the bad news if it doesnt work. Gotta keep positive though - I'm sure you'll soon be sharing your bfp!!

MrsC - yaaaaaaaay!! :happydance: Huge congrats! Sorry your hubby isn't here to share this with you - when will he be back? Good luck with your beta!

Michelle - sorry the injection hurts :cry: Have you tried letting it come to room temperature before using it?

Shorty - a lot of clinics recommend 5dt because it gives them an extra 2 days to observe the embies and see which ones are developing strongly and which ones might be falling behind. It usually costs more though:growlmad: If I remember correctly one the girls on here used a clinic that only did 6dt but I think that's not very common. We will be opting for 5dt. How are you feeling today?

Raelynn - woohoo! Another bfp! This thread is so lucky! Congratulations! :dance: Good luck with your beta on Friday!

Thank you! He's gone for a little more than two weeks still. He's been gone since June 3rd so it has been a while.

You ladies are so sweet! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I will be leaving in about an hour and a half. Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get a beta back?

Mrs C-I usually found out in about 5 hours

Im actually feeling really good. I had Retrieval Tuesday and cramped some that day and very mild cramps Wednesday, but today I feel good! No cramps- Im drinking lots and lots of Gatorade bc Dr said I need lots of sodium that will help with bloating and cramping- I wake up about 10 times in the middle of the night to use bathroom.. Im waitng on the office to call me today to let me know what day we will do the transfer- as of yesterday we had 8 really good embies so she said usually if its 6 or less then they do day 3 but more than 6 they do 5 day.. so I will know more information soon as they call... Ive read a lot of reviews of ppl favoring 5 days but also read that some clinics only do 3 day. I guess im glad my clinic has the option based on each individual

Mrs C - Good luck today, can't wait for beta results!!

Betty - Ok so your high beta was 18dpo? that still sounds pretty high! Can't wait for your scan

Mrs C-I usually found out in about 5 hours

Ok thank you, I was just wondering if it was the same day or not.

Morning All! Good Luck with your Beta today MrsC! I am waiting in the drs office for bloodwork and an ultra sound. I started the gonal f and menapur sunday so I'm hoping they have been doing what they are supposed to be doing!

I'm doing good. I'd say nausea and constipation are my 2 main culprits but they're not as bad as I hear some woman have it. Yup 1 week and 6 days till they 12 week mark...I'm not counting or anything lol. I just am looking forward to my 12 week ultrascreen (for down syndrome) on the 25th (exactly 12 weeks) and just knowing they're ok and seeing them and hearing their heartbeats. After that dh and I are going to break the news to the wordl.

At least its tolerable! No, I have seen the printrest, what is it? Cant wait to see the updated sono pics of 12 week!!!

At least its tolerable! No, I have seen the printrest, what is it? Cant wait to see the updated sono pics of 12 week!!!

Oh, its a chalk board that you write cute things on showing how much you grow every week. Hahaha me too. I have the ultrascreen, so I don't know if they give you a pic to take home...i hope so!!! Bc my following about at the OB for 13 weeks doesnt do a sono so I don't know when my next one would be

Yes, I did read about that, but I didnt see it. So exciting!!

Mrs. C and Raelynn, congratulations!

Atma, did you test again today or are you going every other day? I tried to do that when the first one came up negative and failed miserably at it.

Betty, I'm expecting double :winkwink: good news from your ultrasound, whenever that will be.

Jchic, Michelle, Oneof14, glad to hear you're getting the ball rolling!

Kelly, my twin said to send her regards to Tulip, and that you should tell Tulip that the best thing she ever did was split herself a sister who could take the rap for her when she got into trouble. (It works both ways, hey!)

Haj, I found napping a lot helped the time between ultrasounds go by faster. What are the chances you can skive off housework and get some sack time?

For the many of you in the tww, I'm still thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Quick update... Lining was 6.7, had one at 15, one at 13, 3 at 11, 2 at 10 and 2 at 8. A couple more ant. They are really all over the place. I hope that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"