IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chel-I find myself the crazies when I'm at work (cant nap here!) bc its so slow and honestly sometimes i wake up in the middle of then night and worry. I'm a weirdo. But i will take that napping idea and run with it!

Hi ladies, Can I join in here? I just started my Lupron yesterday with stims likely to start 7/28...

Hi ksluice welcome :)

Anyone on here tested trigger out? Did it go neg before getting an actual positive? I'm 7dpo so 9 days past collection and I'm still getting faint positives, they'r not darker in fact it's lighter today I think so I know it's still trigger I'm just surprised it's still lingering.

Kelly, I didn't officially test my trigger out, as in test every day, but I tested this morning and it was stark white. Today I'm 8dpt and 6dp ER. I did the 250mg Ovidrel and I had no idea when it would be gone, but there's no sign of it today!

Well.. Got the call from the office-- still have 8 good embryos and transfer will be Sunday- doing day 5 transfer

haj- ive been having crazy dreams too.. dreamt last night they took my kid away cause i used donor sperm and i wouldnt get him back til he was 3. totally wanna nap at work then cant sleep at night. it sucks

I just got home and got the call from my beta... 94.26 at 11dpo! I go back on Monday for the 2nd one. :happydance:

haj- ive been having crazy dreams too.. dreamt last night they took my kid away cause i used donor sperm and i wouldnt get him back til he was 3. totally wanna nap at work then cant sleep at night. it sucks

I'm honestly really restless at night. I keep waking up liek every 2 hours.
I just got home and got the call from my beta... 94.26 at 11dpo! I go back on Monday for the 2nd one. :happydance:

OMG yayy yayy yayyy!!!:baby::baby::baby: I am so thrilled for you. At 13dpo my beta was 69!

Hi ladies, Can I join in here? I just started my Lupron yesterday with stims likely to start 7/28...

Welcom adn good luck with stimming :flower:

Well.. Got the call from the office-- still have 8 good embryos and transfer will be Sunday- doing day 5 transfer

Yay! Great number still going strong. Good luck on Sunday!

Great numbers Mrs C :happydance: So exciting!!

WOW....those are DEFINITELY twins!!!! YAYAYYYYYY:happydance:

You really think so? She called and said "congratulations you are really pregnant." I said twin pregnant and she said its to early to tell. I'll find out in 2 and a half weeks.

You really think so? She called and said "congratulations you are really pregnant." I said twin pregnant and she said its to early to tell. I'll find out in 2 and a half weeks.

My doctor said you never know with some betas. Like I said mine was 69 at 13dpo so I thought there was NOOO way i was having twins

Mrs. C, I bet it's more than one in there! Exciting stuff!

Anyone on here tested trigger out? Did it go neg before getting an actual positive? I'm 7dpo so 9 days past collection and I'm still getting faint positives, they'r not darker in fact it's lighter today I think so I know it's still trigger I'm just surprised it's still lingering.

I remember that LLBean tested her trigger out, you might try her TTC journal...

Quick update... Lining was 6.7, had one at 15, one at 13, 3 at 11, 2 at 10 and 2 at 8. A couple more ant. They are really all over the place. I hope that's ok.

Fx you get some good ones!

Welcome! :hi:

I tested out my trigger but I don't know if ours are the same. Mine never went completely blank but I could only tell if I really looked at them. Fx you get your bfp!

:happydance: That is great news! Sunday will be here before you know it.

Thats awesome! :happydance:

I go for my injections class next Friday. I'm excited about that :thumbup:

Good luck on Friday!

My doctor said you never know with some betas. Like I said mine was 69 at 13dpo so I thought there was NOOO way i was having twins

Thats what I've heard as well. I'm just going to wait it out and see. Good news is they want the scan at 6 and a half weeks. Hubby gets home right at 6 weeks. I'm excited that he will get to be there for this us.

Thank you to everyone! You have all been so sweet. :hugs:

ksluice - I believe I'll be starting stims around the same time .. maybe a little sooner! Best of luck. Do you know which protocol you're on?

never2late - good luck at your injections class. It's a little overwhelming because they teach you so much in 2 hours (well that's how long it was at my doctors office) but it is helpful! And also, there were a lot of people in my class all on the same protocol so it was nice to know I wasn't the only one going through this!

MrsC - yay! Congrats on the pregnancy :) Are you hoping for twins or would you prefer one?

Shorty - good luck with the transfer! Great count, I hope I get that many through my retrieval!

AFM - I went in for bloodwork this morning and got the call from the doctor and my numbers indicate ovulation so I start the lupron tonight then call with the first day of my period ... here it goes! I'm excited to be starting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"