IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ksluice - I believe I'll be starting stims around the same time .. maybe a little sooner! Best of luck. Do you know which protocol you're on?

never2late - good luck at your injections class. It's a little overwhelming because they teach you so much in 2 hours (well that's how long it was at my doctors office) but it is helpful! And also, there were a lot of people in my class all on the same protocol so it was nice to know I wasn't the only one going through this!

MrsC - yay! Congrats on the pregnancy :) Are you hoping for twins or would you prefer one?

Shorty - good luck with the transfer! Great count, I hope I get that many through my retrieval!

AFM - I went in for bloodwork this morning and got the call from the doctor and my numbers indicate ovulation so I start the lupron tonight then call with the first day of my period ... here it goes! I'm excited to be starting. :)

Thank you! Honestly we wouldn't mind either way. We will be excited no matter what.

Yay for getting started!

mrsc those are great numbers! What trigger did you get and how many units?

I forget who said there's was gone around 6dpo with ovidrel but I had hcg 10,000 so I wouldn't even know how to compare those to. Meh. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I will be going to my injection training class on Tuesday (7/17).. Very nervous about it!

Yeah for you MrsC!!!! That is so awesome.

And Shorty, your news is so exciting, too.

Ash, I am on a version of the long cycle, using lupron for about 2.5 weeks, then starting gonal f and menupur. I will also be taking femera at that point, but only 1/2 of what I used for IUI. The femera is to help keep my estrogen in check due to this crazy migraine aura I get that gives me some scary stroke-like symptoms. They just don't want to the estrogen roller coaster to make me throw a clot, so I am also on baby aspirin. But I think basically its the long protocol, there is just more of a chance that I'll have to go to a freeze all b/c the femera might keep my lining from developing.

What protocol are you on?

wantbaby the injections aren't bad the first will be the worst then by the time you're stimming you'll be a pro.

mrsc those are great numbers! What trigger did you get and how many units?

I forget who said there's was gone around 6dpo with ovidrel but I had hcg 10,000 so I wouldn't even know how to compare those to. Meh. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Thank you! I used Ovidrel. I think it only comes in 250.

Have you looked at anything like this for half life of triggers. https://community.babycenter.com/po..._when_the_hcg_trigger_shot_leaves_your_system. Can I put that on here? :shrug: I guess we will see.

I will be going to my injection training class on Tuesday (7/17).. Very nervous about it!

Good luck! Hopefully the class will make you less nervous for the injections.

MrsC - YAY, what a great beta! :happydance: Maybe it is twins :baby: :baby:

The speciality walgreens that fills my meds called me today, they are sending my order next week! I am excited to get started again, even though this lovenox injection isn't so great to do! I just want to get to stimming so I can get past the bloating and discomfort that I remember. I keep telling myself, in about 1 month or so this retrieval is going to happen!

mrsc thats helpful so 9 days past trigger is really 7dpo and 13 days past trigger is really 11dpo. So I'm right at the lower end. Just surprised cause my last trigger shot was gone like 5 days later. Oh well. It is what it is and I'll just have to be more patient.

I tried to put something on here earlier but my Internet is on the fritz. I'll try again from my phone. Congrats MrsC, that's a great beta!!

The nurse called a little while ago and said my bloodwork looked good and the follicles are progressing how they want them to. I go in Sunday for more bloodwork and an ultrasound but she doesn't think I'll need anymore stims from that point. I hope she is right, my poor belly is bruised and full of red dots. It will all be worth it if this works!

Mrs C - Good luck today, can't wait for beta results!!

Betty - Ok so your high beta was 18dpo? that still sounds pretty high! Can't wait for your scan

Hi Bluestorm, 160 at 14DPO and 1041 at 18DPO. I can't wait for my scan either - 17 days and counting!

Mrs. C and Raelynn, congratulations!

Atma, did you test again today or are you going every other day? I tried to do that when the first one came up negative and failed miserably at it.

Betty, I'm expecting double :winkwink: good news from your ultrasound, whenever that will be.

Jchic, Michelle, Oneof14, glad to hear you're getting the ball rolling!

Kelly, my twin said to send her regards to Tulip, and that you should tell Tulip that the best thing she ever did was split herself a sister who could take the rap for her when she got into trouble. (It works both ways, hey!)

Haj, I found napping a lot helped the time between ultrasounds go by faster. What are the chances you can skive off housework and get some sack time?

For the many of you in the tww, I'm still thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Ha ha thank you Chelle, we shall see. I can't get my head around the fact that it could be twins (we'll be thrilled either way) it just doesn't seem really possible. Which is stupid since I had two blasts put back. :lol:

I just got home and got the call from my beta... 94.26 at 11dpo! I go back on Monday for the 2nd one. :happydance:

MrsC that's wonderful news, congratulations!

Quick update... Lining was 6.7, had one at 15, one at 13, 3 at 11, 2 at 10 and 2 at 8. A couple more ant. They are really all over the place. I hope that's ok.

I think that sounds okay, fingers crossed you get some great eggs.

Hi ladies, Can I join in here? I just started my Lupron yesterday with stims likely to start 7/28...

:hi: and welcome!

Well.. Got the call from the office-- still have 8 good embryos and transfer will be Sunday- doing day 5 transfer

Great news shorty! Sunday will come around really quickly.

I tried to put something on here earlier but my Internet is on the fritz. I'll try again from my phone. Congrats MrsC, that's a great beta!!

The nurse called a little while ago and said my bloodwork looked good and the follicles are progressing how they want them to. I go in Sunday for more bloodwork and an ultrasound but she doesn't think I'll need anymore stims from that point. I hope she is right, my poor belly is bruised and full of red dots. It will all be worth it if this works!

That's great news baby, though sorry to hear about your poor tummy.

Lots of luck Never2late!

Don't be nervous wantbabysoon, it's great that you're getting started. Good luck!

Michelle that's a great attitude, your retrieval will be here before you know it.

Jenn - I'm just waiting for this cycle to end so I can get started on my bcp. Af should be here sometime around the 25th....:coffee:

Ksluice - welcome! :hi: Good luck with getting started!

Shorty - that's great news. Hope the days between now and Sunday fly by!

MrsC - great beta!! Fantastic that your dh will be home in time for the first scan :thumbup:

Never - good luck at your injections class! I bet it's all beginning o seem very real now! When do you start?

Ash - yay for getting started! Best of luck!

Wantbaby - good luck at our class. Try not to stress too much about it. They do give you a lot of info but if you spend a lot of time on BnB and the internet then you'll probably know most of it already:haha:

Baby - that's great news! Your stomach sounds like it needs a break from all those shots!

TTC - good luck with round 2! Hope your apt goes well today!

I just got home and got the call from my beta... 94.26 at 11dpo! I go back on Monday for the 2nd one. :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Awesome beta, cant wait for monday's count!!!!

ksluice - I believe I'll be starting stims around the same time .. maybe a little sooner! Best of luck. Do you know which protocol you're on?

never2late - good luck at your injections class. It's a little overwhelming because they teach you so much in 2 hours (well that's how long it was at my doctors office) but it is helpful! And also, there were a lot of people in my class all on the same protocol so it was nice to know I wasn't the only one going through this!

MrsC - yay! Congrats on the pregnancy :) Are you hoping for twins or would you prefer one?

Shorty - good luck with the transfer! Great count, I hope I get that many through my retrieval!

AFM - I went in for bloodwork this morning and got the call from the doctor and my numbers indicate ovulation so I start the lupron tonight then call with the first day of my period ... here it goes! I'm excited to be starting. :)

Yay on getting the green light!!!!!!!! Good luck with the injects, and fx'd for lots of awesome little eggies soon!

Yeah for you MrsC!!!! That is so awesome.

And Shorty, your news is so exciting, too.

Ash, I am on a version of the long cycle, using lupron for about 2.5 weeks, then starting gonal f and menupur. I will also be taking femera at that point, but only 1/2 of what I used for IUI. The femera is to help keep my estrogen in check due to this crazy migraine aura I get that gives me some scary stroke-like symptoms. They just don't want to the estrogen roller coaster to make me throw a clot, so I am also on baby aspirin. But I think basically its the long protocol, there is just more of a chance that I'll have to go to a freeze all b/c the femera might keep my lining from developing.

Did your FS say the Femara might impact on your Lining? Because the whole reason Femara is used in IUI and ovulation induction is becuase it doesnt have an effect on your lining, unlike Clomid it doesnt have long term effects at all.

Fx'd it wont and you will be able to transfer fresh!!!

GL with the injects they bad but for a good cause!!!! Soon you will be PUPO!!!

Jenn - I'm just waiting for this cycle to end so I can get started on my bcp. Af should be here sometime around the 25th....:coffee:

Enjoy the last few days of now having to worry about everything.

AFM > AF arrived last night, have a follow up appoinment with the FS onthe 1st of August. Also chatted to the Embryologist and she gave me compative results from cycle #1 and #2 and overall, everything was MUCH better this last cycle than the first cycle. So im gonna continue with my expensive CoQ10, just 1 sachet of InoFolic pre O not post O and StaminoGro Tabs.

Also hubbies Morph has gone up from 8% to 10% from April to June which is since he has been taking StaminoGro so he is definitely continueing with that no doubt.

And with Accu once a week.

Hi ksluice welcome :)

Anyone on here tested trigger out? Did it go neg before getting an actual positive? I'm 7dpo so 9 days past collection and I'm still getting faint positives, they'r not darker in fact it's lighter today I think so I know it's still trigger I'm just surprised it's still lingering.

Hey Kelly - I think you need to consider the date of egg retrieval as the date of ovulation. With 10.000, it will take at least 10 days from the trigger to leave your system. I remember reading somewhere, that it's approx. 1.000 per day. Personally, I didn't test to see when it left - the testing sticks are way too expensive here :)

Well.. Got the call from the office-- still have 8 good embryos and transfer will be Sunday- doing day 5 transfer

That's great news Shorty! Good luck on the transfer on Sunday :) :)

Yay!!! :happydance: :hugs: that's wondeful news and sounds like a good strong :bfp: especially at 11 dpo :)

Poor thing! I am sorry to hear that you are so bruised from the stimming! b I guess I was lucky with my Gonal-F pen - didn't get too sore at the injection site... What we go through to get our little ones... :hugs:

AFM > AF arrived last night, have a follow up appoinment with the FS onthe 1st of August. Also chatted to the Embryologist and she gave me compative results from cycle #1 and #2 and overall, everything was MUCH better this last cycle than the first cycle. So im gonna continue with my expensive CoQ10, just 1 sachet of InoFolic pre O not post O and StaminoGro Tabs.

Also hubbies Morph has gone up from 8% to 10% from April to June which is since he has been taking StaminoGro so he is definitely continueing with that no doubt.

Tella - it sounds very comforting, what the embryologist has said and the improvement in Hubby's morphology is really good. We will get there! It is a shame, that it has to be such a rocky road, but we will get there and we will cherish it :flower::hugs: I am glad to hear you sounding positive!! :hugs:

Southaspen: Good luck tomorrow, great that you have nine to choose from. I actually think it was the alcohol pad that caused the stinging to be worse, someone suggested letting it dry first and it is not as bad. My needles aren't that big but I might check with the clinic on Monday if it is bad.

Kelly: I graduated from SMU a long time ago, 1999, before that I went to QEH. I moved away for 6 years to Toronto for work, but there is no place like home. I love it here and wanted my kids to grow up here. I am assuming your hubby is in the military, am I right?

Betty: Oh my God seriously?! I can't believe a friend would say something like that! :growlmad: Mine have all been very supportive as they know how much stress I am already under. I do have headaches too but that isn't so out of the ordinary for me.

TTCwithPCOS: Good luck today!!! That is fantastic that you had 30, I wish I had more. This is all new to me so I have no idea if my numbers will improve with the stims or not. My next scan is Monday so FX.

GettingBroody: What stage are you at now?

Thank you Jen76- I just got back from my scan & I have 30 again plus 18 smalls, feel like a walking water balloon lol! But all is looking good just have to wait for a phone call now to decide what day retrieval is going to be, looks like they will probably leave me until Wednesday. But I'm back Monday for another scan :)

Thank you x x

Did your FS say the Femara might impact on your Lining? Because the whole reason Femara is used in IUI and ovulation induction is becuase it doesnt have an effect on your lining, unlike Clomid it doesnt have long term effects at all.

Fx'd it wont and you will be able to transfer fresh!!!

Thanks Tella! Yeah, the FS said that b/c I'll be taking femera right up to retrieval (instead of stopping at cd 8 or 9) it may effect my lining, but who knows. Its amazing how one can read all these wonderful outcomes here, and know exactly what happened to these women, and still have no idea what is going to happen with yourself. IVF is so crazy.

I would be fine doing FET, and in some ways might even prefer it, but my FS also said that if we go to a freeze all b/c of my lining, that will happen before we send off for PGD. Which makes sense b/c its better to freeze before a biopsy, but after 2 mc due to genetic stuff, it will be tough to wait and wait to know if I have any good embies. AHHHH, that is so far in the future tho I am barely thinking about it. Just trying to get through this lupron thing.:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back