IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, also meant to say that it was wonderful news about hubbies morph, and your improved results. I do the accu thing too :)

Well I got bad news ...

Insurance company wants us to do 2 more IUI cycles before they will cover the IVF so ... no IVF for me. I'm angry with RMA because they should have found this out weeks ago and I'm sad because I wanted to get started. My OH said that we need to look on the bright side and if the IUI with injectables works I won't have to go through the egg retrieval and what not so ... I guess that's one way of looking at it but it's still upsetting.

I won't be posting on this thread much since it's for IVF. Best of luck girls!

I tried to put something on here earlier but my Internet is on the fritz. I'll try again from my phone. Congrats MrsC, that's a great beta!!

The nurse called a little while ago and said my bloodwork looked good and the follicles are progressing how they want them to. I go in Sunday for more bloodwork and an ultrasound but she doesn't think I'll need anymore stims from that point. I hope she is right, my poor belly is bruised and full of red dots. It will all be worth it if this works!

Thank you! Fx for you on sunday!

I just got home and got the call from my beta... 94.26 at 11dpo! I go back on Monday for the 2nd one. :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Awesome beta, cant wait for monday's count!!!!

AFM > AF arrived last night, have a follow up appoinment with the FS onthe 1st of August. Also chatted to the Embryologist and she gave me compative results from cycle #1 and #2 and overall, everything was MUCH better this last cycle than the first cycle. So im gonna continue with my expensive CoQ10, just 1 sachet of InoFolic pre O not post O and StaminoGro Tabs.

Also hubbies Morph has gone up from 8% to 10% from April to June which is since he has been taking StaminoGro so he is definitely continueing with that no doubt.

And with Accu once a week.

Thank you! Sorry to hear about af. I hope that they can tell you some things on the 1st. It does sound like things are getting better. Great news about your dh's morph!

Thank you Jen76- I just got back from my scan & I have 30 again plus 18 smalls, feel like a walking water balloon lol! But all is looking good just have to wait for a phone call now to decide what day retrieval is going to be, looks like they will probably leave me until Wednesday. But I'm back Monday for another scan :)

Thank you x x

Yay for lots of eggs! Are they worried about OHSS with so many?

Well I got bad news ...

Insurance company wants us to do 2 more IUI cycles before they will cover the IVF so ... no IVF for me. I'm angry with RMA because they should have found this out weeks ago and I'm sad because I wanted to get started. My OH said that we need to look on the bright side and if the IUI with injectables works I won't have to go through the egg retrieval and what not so ... I guess that's one way of looking at it but it's still upsetting.

:hugs: I'm sorry that they didn't look into this earlier. Your OH is right, I know it's hard but don't give up on the IUI's. My fingers are crossed for you.

Well I got bad news ...

Grrrr :growlmad: I am so sorry. :hugs: to you. Stupid insurance. On a good note, you could be like us. Changed job, insurance now doesn't cover and we're expecting something like $25k in bills b/c of the pgd testing. Believe me, its worth the extra couple months :flower:

Well I got bad news ...

So not cool :growlmad:
I feel bad for you, but I agree with OH. What a graet positive outlook he has.
Wishing you the best!
~Angie

Well I got bad news ...

So not cool :growlmad:
I feel bad for you, but I agree with OH. What a graet positive outlook he has.
Wishing you the best!
~Angie

Never, I am set to approx start stims on Aug 3rd too! YAY! We will be cycling together!!!

Ash--have you been doing the lupron injections the last few days? how will that effect the IUI stuff?

I just started the lupron last night so I only did one shot and then they got the word from the insurance company this morning. So, I talked to the doctor and the nurse and they said that it won't be a problem especially since it was only one day. So it's going to bel ike a normal IUI cycle .. I'll go in on CD 1 which should be in about 6 days and then we will start the gonal F injections I guess on CD 3 ...

Ash your hubby has a great mind set you could very well be shocked with the results. Good luck.

Tccwithpcos thats lots of follies! Good luck.

Well I'm 10 days past TRIGGER (or 8dpo) and still getting positives on ic's, the one this morning was about the same as yesterdays, will continue to test and see what happens. It's fun peeing on sticks so I guess I can't complain.

Oh and to whomever mentioned not testing trigger out cause pee sticks were to expensive, I get mine on ebay 100 for 25 bucks! I usually get so many opks and so many hpts. It's really the way to go. I save my frer's for 12dpo and after usually.

Hi Kelly :wave: it was me re- too expensive. The pee sticks here are around 10-12 EUR for 3 (Germany) ... which is really quite expensive. Since I was getting the bloods done on 6dp5dt and 9dp5dt, I felt they would show me something earlier, than if I were to spend a fortune ... and if they had been positive, then I would have bought a digi, just so I can see the words with my own eyes :) If I were to get 100 for 25 bucks, then I would do it too :) :)

^ I get you, a 2 pack of frer's here are 18 bucks canadian and the digis are 2 for 24 I think. I usually wait till I get a positive on a frer then go buy a 2 pack of digis with the conception indicator so I can see the numbers go up. I like seeing the words to :)

Well 2 baby girls transferred this a.m. So glad we did the PGS. Out of the 9 they were able to test there were only 2 that were completely normal. The others would have either not worked or ended in miscarriage. We have two embryos that they couldn't test and have grown to blast so can be frozen. Got acupuncture done after as well. Now to wait. Anyone else have any vomiting a few days after retrieval? Not sure if its the progesterone, OHSS, or the antibiotic they had me take. RE office thought maybe OHSS, who knows! So excited!!!

Well 2 baby girls transferred this a.m. So glad we did the PGS. Out of the 9 they were able to test there were only 2 that were completely normal. The others would have either not worked or ended in miscarriage. We have two embryos that they couldn't test and have grown to blast so can be frozen. Got acupuncture done after as well. Now to wait. Anyone else have any vomiting a few days after retrieval? Not sure if its the progesterone, OHSS, or the antibiotic they had me take. RE office thought maybe OHSS, who knows! So excited!!!

GL Southaspen!!! It sounds wonderful (minus the throwing up part...sorry about that). Tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for a sticky pair :hugs:

congrats mrs c.........thats great news.......
well done you!!!!!!

delighted for you

have a very happy healthy 9 months ahead
xxxx

Ash your hubby has a great mind set you could very well be shocked with the results. Good luck.

Tccwithpcos thats lots of follies! Good luck.

Well I'm 10 days past TRIGGER (or 8dpo) and still getting positives on ic's, the one this morning was about the same as yesterdays, will continue to test and see what happens. It's fun peeing on sticks so I guess I can't complain.

Oh and to whomever mentioned not testing trigger out cause pee sticks were to expensive, I get mine on ebay 100 for 25 bucks! I usually get so many opks and so many hpts. It's really the way to go. I save my frer's for 12dpo and after usually.

Fx for you!!

Congrats on being PUPO with twins!! What is your OTD? Sorry that so many were not able to be frozen. It's good that you have two.

mammy~ Thank you!

I tried to put something on here earlier but my Internet is on the fritz. I'll try again from my phone. Congrats MrsC, that's a great beta!!

The nurse called a little while ago and said my bloodwork looked good and the follicles are progressing how they want them to. I go in Sunday for more bloodwork and an ultrasound but she doesn't think I'll need anymore stims from that point. I hope she is right, my poor belly is bruised and full of red dots. It will all be worth it if this works!

Thank you! Fx for you on sunday!

I just got home and got the call from my beta... 94.26 at 11dpo! I go back on Monday for the 2nd one. :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Awesome beta, cant wait for monday's count!!!!

AFM > AF arrived last night, have a follow up appoinment with the FS onthe 1st of August. Also chatted to the Embryologist and she gave me compative results from cycle #1 and #2 and overall, everything was MUCH better this last cycle than the first cycle. So im gonna continue with my expensive CoQ10, just 1 sachet of InoFolic pre O not post O and StaminoGro Tabs.

Also hubbies Morph has gone up from 8% to 10% from April to June which is since he has been taking StaminoGro so he is definitely continueing with that no doubt.

And with Accu once a week.

Thank you! Sorry to hear about af. I hope that they can tell you some things on the 1st. It does sound like things are getting better. Great news about your dh's morph!

Thank you Jen76- I just got back from my scan & I have 30 again plus 18 smalls, feel like a walking water balloon lol! But all is looking good just have to wait for a phone call now to decide what day retrieval is going to be, looks like they will probably leave me until Wednesday. But I'm back Monday for another scan :)

Thank you x x

Yay for lots of eggs! Are they worried about OHSS with so many?

Well I got bad news ...

:hugs: I'm sorry that they didn't look into this earlier. Your OH is right, I know it's hard but don't give up on the IUI's. My fingers are crossed for you.

Hi MrsC, congratulations!

Yes they are concerned & my bloods come back a little higher than normal but started me on cetrotied today & lowered my gonal f to 75 so hopefully I won't OHSS.
Is there anything I can do to make sure I don't OHSS??
Thank you, I hope everything goes well for you x x

Southaspen-2 little girl embies! I think it's awesome that both you and Daisy already know the sex!! Praying for sticky beans!

Kelly, I think this maybe your BFP!

Ash, that sux about your insurance but I also think your OH might be on 2 something and that perhaps you won't need IVF. Praying that the IUI works.

Afm, I went to my follow up appt today and I'm now doing OCP lupron protocol. I start my BCP today and start lupron on 7/29. My doctor said that he definitely thinks my last cancellation was because of the EPP. I pray this is the correct protocol for me. I'm nervous about being suppressed too much but my doctor thinks otherwise. I guess we shall see.

South: I had bad OHSS the first time and I never felt like throwing up, but antibiotics have made me very nauseous before especially if I didn't eat enough or drink enough water thats just me though :) Congrats on two girlies, I hope they both stick.

one of: thanks, I can't help but think that but I had a higher trigger this time by a little bit so will keep testing out the trigger or testing for a bfp if thats the case. Exciting times though. Whats OCP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"