IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ttc good luck for everything!

Tella nice to see you and thanks. Tracking your cycle is a good idea I think.

Babyonmyown glad you were able to get trigger done

tiff (thats my first name to actually! haha) yay for happy healthy bean!

You ladies have no idea how happy I am that nobody hates me! :cloud9: Surrogacy can be fraught with scammers, but the surrogates are nearly as likely to be the victims as the intended parents, so it can be...uh...tetchy.

Truthfully, now I feel silly for how long I went on for! Without face-to-face interaction, I sort of go into 'explain now because you won't get a chance after they judge you' mode. Obviously, I should have known better from my lurking days.

And I'm thrilled over the BFPs and PUPO announcements I've seen here today! Considering how miserable the summer is being, weather-wise, I'm glad to see it's a much better time baby-wise.

Just had my phone call ER is defiantly Wednesday 8:15!! Bloods were good only went up to 5000 so, trigger tonight at 8:15.

I'm a little nervous now as I know how i'll I was last time, but fingers crossed I will respond better this time.

x x x

Just had my phone call ER is defiantly Wednesday 8:15!! Bloods were good only went up to 5000 so, trigger tonight at 8:15.

I'm a little nervous now as I know how i'll I was last time, but fingers crossed I will respond better this time.

x x x

Good luck!!! Everything will go great!!! Wishing you the best and lots of healthy eggs :)

TTC~ Good luck on Wednesday!

AFM~ I just got the call about my beta. 550.6! :happydance: 15dpo today. I have my first scan with the RE on the 31st.

Hi Everyone, I've been absent from this thread for a few weeks, so busy! Anyway just wanted to update that I had my scan today and I have twins in there :D Thanks for the support everyone, and good luck to everyone in their journeys.

YIPEE MrsC!! What a great second beta! And only 2 weeks for your scan...exciting!!!!

Georx - How wonderful on the twins!!! :happydance:

TTC - good luck on Wednesday!

Yay Mrs C :) :) Sounds like very good, strong numbers you have there :happydance:

Good luck on Wednesday, TTC :dust: FX'd that you don't feel ill this time. Relax and take care of yourself! :hugs:

Mrsc there has to be more than one (or two) in there!!! That's awesome!! Congrats georx! So many multiples!

Thank you ladies, you are all so sweet.

We are getting a lot of twins!

MoBaby~ We would be ok if thats what happened. I'm really curious now and I seriously can not wait to find out. I'm so glad that my husband will get home two days before the appointment. I used a calculator online and it says I'm doubling every 31 hours so thats good.

Hi Everyone, I've been absent from this thread for a few weeks, so busy! Anyway just wanted to update that I had my scan today and I have twins in there :D Thanks for the support everyone, and good luck to everyone in their journeys.

That is very exciting! Congrats!

Mrs C Congrats that is a high beta! :happydance:

Kelly - Congrats on your BFP!! :cloud9:

Georx - Wow another set of twins! Great news!

Hello girls,
I received a call from the doctor's office today and they told me I & my husband will need to start on anti-biotics the day I start my injections. The anti-biotics will last 5 days.... I could not understand the reason for this. Did anyone else have anything like this? Please advise.

Hello girls,
I received a call from the doctor's office today and they told me I & my husband will need to start on anti-biotics the day I start my injections. The anti-biotics will last 5 days.... I could not understand the reason for this. Did anyone else have anything like this? Please advise.

my hubby had to start antibiotics and I started antibiotics I believe after my ER. Its just to make sure you aren't sick (for dh) and prevents infection for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back