IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get really nervous about the ER tomorrow. Not about the actual procedure but that they won't get any good eggs. I'm trying not to worry about it but I can't seem to help it.

Good luck today!

Hi ladies,

how is everyone ,,,,,,

I got my Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong awaited last night ,,,, yes, yes, yes,,,,, i am still in shock.... feels like a dream........
just came from the docs did blood test now.....waiting for the call....

i did a test last night and within 5 seconds the second line was there,,,,, and again this morning,,,,,, oh my gosh..... its finally happening,,,,
Thank you Lord, you have answered my prayers.....

thank you so much for always being here for me,through all the tough times.. .. and now i know that if i can do it, so can all us ladies, just a matter of time....

i still cant bilieve it,,,, shooooo

Congrats!! Thats so exciting!! :happydance:

Awesome Mel!!! I'm still hoping for my natural bfp before I start bcp in August :) congrats!!!!!

HCG - 51000
5-6weeks .......
scan schedueled for mid Aug

Bomo (love the shortened name!)...good luck with ER and I am sure you will get some great eggs :)

MommyMel - How exciting....Congrats!! :happydance:

Tella - I hear ya on the boring! I am waiting till 7/28 to remove this nuvaring and wait for AF to show. I hate the waiting part!

Its been a while since I posted, Work and a family wedding kept me busy. I am sorry if i am missing anyone

MrsC - huge congratulations, awesome beta!

kelly- Congrats on ur bfp!

Mommymel - congrats! This is a lucky thread

Mobaby - how we all wish for a natural bfp! Sincerely hope that happens to u. U still have a few more weeks to go. Good luck!

Tella, Michelle - ur wait will be over soon. Glad to see u back on this thread, Tella! How have u been?

Bomo (i love this name) - how did it go today?

Az - try to relax at the conference. Blieve me my second week of tww went by fast as i was totally distracted with work and family.

Jenn - hope the increased meds are helping?

Wantbaby - yes my husband was on an anitibiotic from day 1 to er day and 3 days for me from er day to et day

Georx - Congratulations! Are u excited abt the twins?

Haj - how are u doing?

Bubu - r u still working a million hours?

Chellesama - ur story brought tears! U r doing a great deed! Dont allow anyone to say things otherwise

Ttc - how r u doing? Hope all goes well in ur er tomorrow?

Gettingbroody - am doing well! Thx for asking! How r u?

Tiff - great that all went well with ur scan!

Shorty - good choice! Wait it out...i cant as am addicted to hpts and appreciate girls like u who have the will power to wait

Swepakepa - glad ur dinner wasnt that big a deal, soon u will have a baby or two to flaunt

Drsquid - r u still spending long hours at the court? How r u feeling?

Ksluice- Big hiiii, how r u?

Oneof14 - not very long before u start lupron

Daisyq - have u fixed a date for fet?

Ashknowsbest - how r u doing? How is the iui protocol?

Afm - i have been getting bfps since sunday which is 9dp3dt and this morning i took a digital test and it said pregnant. Went for my beta this morning and waiting for the call.

Its been a while since I posted, Work and a family wedding kept me busy. I am sorry if i am missing anyone

MrsC - huge congratulations, awesome beta!

kelly- Congrats on ur bfp!

Mommymel - congrats! This is a lucky thread

Mobaby - how we all wish for a natural bfp! Sincerely hope that happens to u. U still have a few more weeks to go. Good luck!

Tella, Michelle - ur wait will be over soon. Glad to see u back on this thread, Tella! How have u been?

Bomo (i love this name) - how did it go today?

Az - try to relax at the conference. Blieve me my second week of tww went by fast as i was totally distracted with work and family.

Jenn - hope the increased meds are helping?

Wantbaby - yes my husband was on an anitibiotic from day 1 to er day and 3 days for me from er day to et day

Georx - Congratulations! Are u excited abt the twins?

Haj - how are u doing?

Chellesama - ur story brought tears! U r doing a great deed! Dont allow anyone to say things otherwise

Ttc - how r u doing? Hope all goes well in ur er tomorrow?

Gettingbroody - am doing well! Thx for asking! How r u?

Tiff - great that all went well with ur scan!

Shorty - good choice! Wait it out...i cant as am addicted to hpts and appreciate girls like u who have the will power to wait

Swepakepa - glad ur dinner wasnt that big a deal, soon u will have a baby or two to flaunt

Drsquid - r u still spending long hours at the court? How r u feeling?

Ksluice- Big hiiii, how r u?

Oneof14 - not very long before u start lupron

Daisyq - have u fixed a date for fet?

Ashknowsbest - how r u doing? How is the iui protocol?

Afm - i have been getting bfps since sunday which is 9dp3dt and this morning i took a digital test and it said pregnant. Went for my beta this morning and waiting for the call.

OMG Congrats on your BFP!!!!:baby::baby::baby:

I'm doing good, I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow! Just cant wait for 1 more week so I can finally be 12 weeks!

Atma~ Thank you and Congrats!! :happydance: Now just to see how many stuck for you!

Wow I can't believe all the BFP's rolling in on this thread. It is out of control. :happydance:

Sorry for no personals right now but I am really busy at work and just wanted to give you all the news that we are having TWINS! Still in a bit of shock but I'm excited :headspin:

Wow I can't believe all the BFP's rolling in on this thread. It is out of control. :happydance:

Sorry for no personals right now but I am really busy at work and just wanted to give you all the news that we are having TWINS! Still in a bit of shock but I'm excited :headspin:

Congrats!!! So excited for you!!!

Congrats again!! :happydance:

OMG!!! ATMA, BLUE & MOMMYMEL!!! Huge congrats!! Ladies, it makes me so excited to get started. SO many BFP's and so many twins!!! yay!

Atma, Blue, & Mel, huge congratulations!

Atma, my FET cycle will start August 3rd (I'm on bcp now), with the actual transfer happening around August 18-24...

Yay, Daisy - so close to your BFP!!!!! I hope to have my ET around that time. I am currently on BCP as well...

Yay Daisy!!! I can't wait for you to start. It is so soon now. You should have seen how empty the office was this morning I was the only one there

Thanks one! We are always cycle buddies it seems. Hopefully we will soonbe pregnancy buddies instead.

Blue! Lol. I know! I was there last week, and it was deserted!

Hi ladies,

how is everyone ,,,,,,

I got my Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong awaited last night ,,,, yes, yes, yes,,,,, i am still in shock.... feels like a dream........
just came from the docs did blood test now.....waiting for the call....

i did a test last night and within 5 seconds the second line was there,,,,, and again this morning,,,,,, oh my gosh..... its finally happening,,,,
Thank you Lord, you have answered my prayers.....

thank you so much for always being here for me,through all the tough times.. .. and now i know that if i can do it, so can all us ladies, just a matter of time....

i still cant bilieve it,,,, shooooo

Yayyy - Congratulations :happydance: :hugs:

Hi Atma :wave: ... no, it's calming down now, thank goodness! Drove to Stuttgart for an audit this morning (thanks to traffic and roadworks, took 4 hours) and then back again this evening (2 hours 20 mins :D)

Congratulations :happydance: :hugs: that is awesome news, I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait for the numbers :)

Congratulations Blue! That's wonderful news ... and ... more TWINS :)

AFM : tomorrow morning I go in to see how my natural follicles are developing and to get blood tested. Once I have ovulated, on the next day they will be thawing ... and four days after that, ET ... so, fx'd that it all goes well :)

SPRINKLING :dust: for all you lovely ladies!

Atma & Blue...CONGRATS :happydance: Twins are booming on here :)

I will be joining you DaisyQ and One! My ER will be sometime 8/14-8/17....and hopefully all of us will be announcing our BFP :) I am done with BC on 7/28 and starting stimming once AF shows after that.

Yay Haj, one more week until you are done with your first trimester!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"