IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello girls,
I received a call from the doctor's office today and they told me I & my husband will need to start on anti-biotics the day I start my injections. The anti-biotics will last 5 days.... I could not understand the reason for this. Did anyone else have anything like this? Please advise.

my hubby had to start antibiotics and I started antibiotics I believe after my ER. Its just to make sure you aren't sick (for dh) and prevents infection for you

Thanks haj! I just worry about every minute detail now that the time is coming closer....

Hello girls,
I received a call from the doctor's office today and they told me I & my husband will need to start on anti-biotics the day I start my injections. The anti-biotics will last 5 days.... I could not understand the reason for this. Did anyone else have anything like this? Please advise.

my hubby had to start antibiotics and I started antibiotics I believe after my ER. Its just to make sure you aren't sick (for dh) and prevents infection for you

Thanks haj! I just worry about every minute detail now that the time is coming closer....

Trust me...ask anyone here I was a crazy lady...and when you get your BFP you will be even crazier about things!!! Sometimes I swear dh is going to strangle me!!!

ttc good luck!

Wanta I also was on antib's just part of protocol.

MrsC did you ever get a scan during cycle to see how many follies you had? I'm guessing 2 or 3 with those numbers.

georx congrats! This thread has an insane amount of twins! I won't be one of them!

ttc good luck!

Wanta I also was on antib's just part of protocol.

MrsC did you ever get a scan during cycle to see how many follies you had? I'm guessing 2 or 3 with those numbers.

georx congrats! This thread has an insane amount of twins! I won't be one of them!

I did have a scan and I had 3 follies. 2 on my left and one on my right. They did say there was a higher chance of twins and a slim chance of triplets.

Hello girls,

Im on the schedule to start 7 days of cipro with the DH. I asked on these boards about it and at the docs and evidently some clinics do it and some don't. The doc said its to take the bacteria passed between partners out of the picture, just in case...

Great numbers MrsC!

Congrats Georx!!

I'm hoping everyone's bfp will rub off and I will get the same!!

They old my other friend that to mrsC and she had three! It's possible. Can't wait till your scan july 31 right?

Shorty: Congrats on being PUPO!!! Sorry the Embryologist added stress to your transfer. Many ladies have become pregnant from less then perfect embyros so don't let it get you down. I think to test or not to test is up to you. I know that I will test because I won't be able to wait. But I know that testing before beta can be false.

Baby: Yeah for triggering and good luck tomorrow!!

Tiffttc: Congrats on getting to hear the baby's heartbeat that must be so awesome. Hope you are feeling well.

TTC: Wow 40 that's amazing, congrats on getting to trigger!! Good luck on Wednesday.

MrsC: That's fantastic!!!! Quite a jump, so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Georx: :wohoo::oneofeach: That's fantastic news, congratulations and hope you have a healthy 9 months.

Wantababy: Both me and my hubby are on antibiotics as well right now. They just want to make sure we are both healthy for the ER day. Our clinic does this with everyone.

AFM: My Estrogen wasn't where they wanted it to be today so my meds were increased. Next appointment is Thursday so I am hoping to be in line by then.

They old my other friend that to mrsC and she had three! It's possible. Can't wait till your scan july 31 right?

Yes the 31st! The only thing that would scare me about 3 is everyones health. Otherwise I will be ok. ALthough I might have to ask hubby to take a job in the states/ in town. :haha:

Shorty: Congrats on being PUPO!!! Sorry the Embryologist added stress to your transfer. Many ladies have become pregnant from less then perfect embyros so don't let it get you down. I think to test or not to test is up to you. I know that I will test because I won't be able to wait. But I know that testing before beta can be false.

Tiffttc: Congrats on getting to hear the baby's heartbeat that must be so awesome. Hope you are feeling well.

TTC: Wow 40 that's amazing, congrats on getting to trigger!! Good luck on Wednesday.

MrsC: That's fantastic!!!! Quite a jump, so happy for you!!!
:happydance:

Georx: :wohoo::oneofeach: That's fantastic news, congratulations and hope you have a healthy 9 months.

Wantababy: Both me and my hubby are on antibiotics as well right now. They just want to make sure we are both healthy for the ER day. Our clinic does this with everyone.

AFM: My Estrogen wasn't where they wanted it to be today so my meds were increased. Next appointment is Thursday so I am hoping to be in line by then.

Thank you! Fx for Thursday.

mrsc yes I could imagine three on your own would be impossible, well I hope you'll get 2 instead :) My friend with the trips did very well though she was on bed rest for a time before delivering at about 34 weeks all babes were healthy and spent a few days in Nicu thats it. They were also great weights with no delays in milestones or anything.

Atma any news?

I'm starting to get really nervous about the ER tomorrow. Not about the actual procedure but that they won't get any good eggs. I'm trying not to worry about it but I can't seem to help it.

MrsC, that's a great 2nd beta!! I'm so happy for you!

Geo, congrats on the twinkies!

Babyonmyown, I'm sure everything will go great with ER tomorrow. You've got great quality eggs, I'm just sure of it!!

I'm stuck at this painfully boring conference for the next three days - it's such a huge waste of time but it is helping me think about something other than testing. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

az- i found being stuck in court really helped.. took my mind off stuff

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
I'm starting to get really nervous about the ER tomorrow. Not about the actual procedure but that they won't get any good eggs. I'm trying not to worry about it but I can't seem to help it.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I can't wait to hear your good news tomorrow BOMO!! Every crossable is crossed for you!!!

Bomo (good nickname for your actual bnb name lol) I hope all goes well you should be fine but I understand the worry, I worried right up till day 6 when they told us how many we got to freeze, just try to get a good nights sleep.

Tiff - delighted the scan went so well!!

TTC - good luck with ER tomor. Keeping fingers firmly crossed you won't be ill again :hugs:

MrsC - congrats on your great beta! I'm sure the two weeks to the scan will fly by!

Georx - more twins!! Double congratulations!! :dance::dance:

Wantbaby - haven't started my protocol yet but antibiotics are on the list of meds we'll have to take too...

Jenn - hope the increased meds do the trick!:thumbup:

Bomo(!) - good luck with ER. I'm sure all will be fine :hugs:

Just had my phone call ER is defiantly Wednesday 8:15!! Bloods were good only went up to 5000 so, trigger tonight at 8:15.

I'm a little nervous now as I know how i'll I was last time, but fingers crossed I will respond better this time.

x x x

GL for your ER tomorrow!!!! Fx;d for loads of heatlhy eggies

TTC~ Good luck on Wednesday!

AFM~ I just got the call about my beta. 550.6! :happydance: 15dpo today. I have my first scan with the RE on the 31st.

:happydance::cloud9::happydance: That is awesome news!!!!

Hi Everyone, I've been absent from this thread for a few weeks, so busy! Anyway just wanted to update that I had my scan today and I have twins in there :D Thanks for the support everyone, and good luck to everyone in their journeys.

Congrats on the :baby::baby:

MrsC: That's fantastic!!!! Quite a jump, so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Sorry to hear you have to do more meds but it is for a good cause. Soon you will be PUPO

GL for your ER, Fx'd for loads of heatlhy eggies!!!!! And remember its all about quality not quantitiy.

AFM > CD6 boring boring boring

Hi ladies,

how is everyone ,,,,,,

I got my Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong awaited last night ,,,, yes, yes, yes,,,,, i am still in shock.... feels like a dream........
just came from the docs did blood test now.....waiting for the call....

i did a test last night and within 5 seconds the second line was there,,,,, and again this morning,,,,,, oh my gosh..... its finally happening,,,,
Thank you Lord, you have answered my prayers.....

thank you so much for always being here for me,through all the tough times.. .. and now i know that if i can do it, so can all us ladies, just a matter of time....

i still cant bilieve it,,,, shooooo

Attachments

• IMG-20120716-00461.jpg
    IMG-20120716-00461.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14
Hi ladies,

how is everyone ,,,,,,

I got my Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong awaited last night ,,,, yes, yes, yes,,,,, i am still in shock.... feels like a dream........
just came from the docs did blood test now.....waiting for the call....

i did a test last night and within 5 seconds the second line was there,,,,, and again this morning,,,,,, oh my gosh..... its finally happening,,,,
Thank you Lord, you have answered my prayers.....

thank you so much for always being here for me,through all the tough times.. .. and now i know that if i can do it, so can all us ladies, just a matter of time....

i still cant bilieve it,,,, shooooo

Awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the update signature. Now i just wait for the wonderful ticker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"