IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea. I can't wait!!!
Its been a week today since my last sono so I'm getting that I need to see they're growing and hearts are beating anxiousness lol. The next week neeeeeds to go by fast!!!

Ok, quick update then I'm going to lay down for a bit. They only got 5 eggs. Hopefully a couple of those will work. The ER went pretty well and all seemed to be good until I got up to get dressed. Sorry if this is TMI, but at that point I started bleeding. . . A LOT. I passed two big clots and they ended up having to take me back in and put a couple of stitches inside me. I guess one of the needles hit an artery that decided to bleed a lot. Scared the living daylights out of me (to put it mildly). I felt bad for the dr and nurses as I started bawling when they took me back in to do the stitches. Not because it hurt (which is what they thought), but because I was freaked out.

I'm at my mom's house now and everything seems to be ok (no more heavy bleeding).

On a side note, Congrats on the BFP's and the twins!! Yay!!

Congrats blue!!! I'm excited all these twins and bfps!

Bomo - so sorry to hear abt the er injury! Take good care and get some rest.

Haj - guess every bit is a wait! I am past tww but realize its going to be a long road, plenty of waiting.

Bubu - u r a supergirl, on the road or so many hours!! Ur fet is fast approaching, yay!

Blue - congrats!

Daisyq, michelle an one - u r pretty close! Very soon u will be announcing bfps.

Afm - thank you for all ur positive vibes. my beta 1 number is 91. Am happy even if its one, will certainly take more :happydance:

Baby - Glad you are OK; I couldn't imagine how scary that was. That is good you have your mom to help you out today! And remember, you only need 1 for this process to work! Rest up, you deserve it :hugs:

Ok, quick update then I'm going to lay down for a bit. They only got 5 eggs. Hopefully a couple of those will work. The ER went pretty well and all seemed to be good until I got up to get dressed. Sorry if this is TMI, but at that point I started bleeding. . . A LOT. I passed two big clots and they ended up having to take me back in and put a couple of stitches inside me. I guess one of the needles hit an artery that decided to bleed a lot. Scared the living daylights out of me (to put it mildly). I felt bad for the dr and nurses as I started bawling when they took me back in to do the stitches. Not because it hurt (which is what they thought), but because I was freaked out.

I'm at my mom's house now and everything seems to be ok (no more heavy bleeding).

I'm sorry you had to go through all that! Ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers for very good embryos to develop:)

Bomo - so sorry to hear abt the er injury! Take good care and get some rest.

Haj - guess every bit is a wait! I am past tww but realize its going to be a long road, plenty of waiting.

Bubu - u r a supergirl, on the road or so many hours!! Ur fet is fast approaching, yay!

Blue - congrats!

Daisyq, michelle an one - u r pretty close! Very soon u will be announcing bfps.

Afm - thank you for all ur positive vibes. my beta 1 number is 91. Am happy even if its one, will certainly take more :happydance:

yeah you dont stop worrying after your bfp...but I guess thats part of being a mom (or mom to be)! Congrats on an awesome beta!!!:baby::baby::baby:

Yay Atma, Blue, Kelly, and MommyMel! What a great start to the week!

Michelle, DaisyQ, and Oneof14, you'll be peeing positives in no time.

Bomo, blood is always scary but it sounds like you handled it better than I did, honey. Sending good thoughts towards your eggs so that they'll totally be attracted to that :spermy: and make some healthy, beautiful embryos for you!

Bubu, sounds like your FET is moving right along. Nice!

Mobaby and Tella, I'm hoping you guys will be the next BFP before IVF crew.

Raelynn, I'm hoping that things are going all right for you and your little slowpoke baby is just getting him/herself revved up. Fingers crossed for your next beta.

Anyone I'm forgetting to mention, I still care! The heat to day is frying my brain, but if it means we get some rain, I'll happily fry.

bomo- oy on the bleeding but glad they got 5. fingers crossed for you

new bfps- yay

afm- im a bit freaked.. 6wks 6 days. check yesterday and all was good. had brown blood today. no red, no real cramps etc but still freaked out. official ob appt is tomorrow.

bomo- oy on the bleeding but glad they got 5. fingers crossed for you

new bfps- yay

afm- im a bit freaked.. 6wks 6 days. check yesterday and all was good. had brown blood today. no red, no real cramps etc but still freaked out. official ob appt is tomorrow.

i'm sure everything is fine :hugs: let us know how it goes!

Yay Atma, Blue, Kelly, and MommyMel! What a great start to the week!

Michelle, DaisyQ, and Oneof14, you'll be peeing positives in no time.

Bomo, blood is always scary but it sounds like you handled it better than I did, honey. Sending good thoughts towards your eggs so that they'll totally be attracted to that :spermy: and make some healthy, beautiful embryos for you!

Bubu, sounds like your FET is moving right along. Nice!

Mobaby and Tella, I'm hoping you guys will be the next BFP before IVF crew.

Raelynn, I'm hoping that things are going all right for you and your little slowpoke baby is just getting him/herself revved up. Fingers crossed for your next beta.

Anyone I'm forgetting to mention, I still care! The heat to day is frying my brain, but if it means we get some rain, I'll happily fry.

I hope so!!

Squid, hopefully it's nothing, just your beans snuggling in. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Thank you all for the positive words. I can't begin to explain how nice it is to have all of you who understand what I am going through. My family and friends try but they aren't in the situation. I'm sorry I haven't been doing personal messages lately but it is hard to do from my phone. I'm thinking of each of you though in the different phases of this journey.

As we left the clinic my brother told me about another friend who is pregnant. He said he figured I would rather hear it from him then read it on Facebook.

I know 5 isn't bad especially with my diminished reserve but it was hard to hear the dr tell the woman next to me they retrieved 17 eggs after hearing I had 5. I keep reminding myself it only takes 1. As for the blood... Def the scariest thing so far. It all seems to be under control now and I'm not really that uncomfortable at all. I haven't had to take any of the vicadin.

Drs, I hope everything is ok!! Hopefully your little guys are just getting comfy.

Thank you all for the positive words. I can't begin to explain how nice it is to have all of you who understand what I am going through. My family and friends try but they aren't in the situation. I'm sorry I haven't been doing personal messages lately but it is hard to do from my phone. I'm thinking of each of you though in the different phases of this journey.

As we left the clinic my brother told me about another friend who is pregnant. He said he figured I would rather hear it from him then read it on Facebook.

I know 5 isn't bad especially with my diminished reserve but it was hard to hear the dr tell the woman next to me they retrieved 17 eggs after hearing I had 5. I keep reminding myself it only takes 1. As for the blood... Def the scariest thing so far. It all seems to be under control now and I'm not really that uncomfortable at all. I haven't had to take any of the vicadin.

Drs, I hope everything is ok!! Hopefully your little guys are just getting comfy.

BOMO--you go lie down. i am so sorry your ER became so scary. I would have freaked too, but thank goodness it happened while you were still there. Glad you're in family care for the next few! 5 eggs is good--FXed!!

Squid, hopefully it's nothing, just your beans snuggling in. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

I'm thinking this explanation too...sending you lots of peaceful and calming thoughts!!:hugs:

lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone! I'm starting to believe just being on this forum might be lucky for the IVFs :)

Squid - I am sure everything is OK and agreed with the others; just your bean snuggling in! :hugs: I can't wait to hear how things go tomorrow!

Omg so much happening on this thread! Congrats to you blue on twins and YAY ATMA!!!!!! I was wondering about you ,worried you had bad news since you were away for a bit glad to see I was wrong. Also congrats mommy mel!

Oneof, daisy and tella you guys will be starting soon.

My clinic doesn't do betas but I woke up to some spotting this morning so I freaked and went into the docs, they did a beta hoping to have results tomorrow they also booked a scan for me at about 5 weeks though not sure I'll see much. Just a bit freaked out but doing better now that I didn't see any pink last time I peed. Also got a pregnant 2-3 on my digi this morning at only 12dpo which means hcg would be at least 200 and for 12dpo thats pretty good. Tests still staying dark so I'm praying super hard that the pink was nothing and tulip continues to grow. Any extra prayers would be welcome.

DrS ooo I completely understand same thing for me only I'm so early. Hoping it's nothing for you to.

Bomo, you only need one, we only had 6 fertilize out of 7 mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"