IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly, Im thinking of you! Hoping for a high Beta tomorrow!!

Drs, hopefully its your lil beans snuggling in for the long 9 months.

drs: im sure all is fine :) let us know how it goes...
kelly: hope spotting is nothing. the 2-3 on digi is encoraging!
bomo: how scary! hope you feel okay now. just take it easy :) i bet those 5 end up being awesome and you get your bfp!

This thread moves so quickly! How do some of you find the time to respond to everyone :dohh:

Gosh, just please know that I am reading every post and praying for everyone. :hugs:

Congratulations on all the BFP's :happydance:

Congratulations on all the PUPO's :happydance:

Take it easy all you ER lovely's :flower:

A good distraction for all of you in the TWW is the series "50 shades of Grey" :blush:

Times coming up quickly for all of us just about to begin :thumbup:

Thinking about you DrSquid :)

Prayers and Blessings to you all! :hugs:

AFM: Still on BCP plan on stopping on the 31st. Baseline US/labs on 8/3:thumbup:

~Angie

bomo- oy on the bleeding but glad they got 5. fingers crossed for you

new bfps- yay

afm- im a bit freaked.. 6wks 6 days. check yesterday and all was good. had brown blood today. no red, no real cramps etc but still freaked out. official ob appt is tomorrow.

This thread moves so quickly! How do some of you find the time to respond to everyone :dohh:

Gosh, just please know that I am reading every post and praying for everyone. :hugs:

A good distraction for all of you in the TWW is the series "50 shades of Grey" :blush:

AFM: Still on BCP plan on stopping on the 31st. Baseline US/labs on 8/3:thumbup:

~Angie

I'm also reading 50 shades of grey :)

Wow so exciting to see the series of BCP and so many twins!! ATMA, BLUE & MOMMYMEL!!! Huge congrats!!
Kelly - Good that you get some time to rest!

AFM, had my injection training appointment today and walked out of there overwhelmed with information. It's just way too much information in a span of 2 hours. I start Lupron on 21st July... ER tentatively is on 8/10 ...

Wow so exciting to see the series of BCP and so many twins!! ATMA, BLUE & MOMMYMEL!!! Huge congrats!!

AFM, had my injection training appointment today and walked out of there overwhelmed with information. It's just way too much information in a span of 2 hours. I start Lupron on 21st July... ER tentatively is on 8/10 ...

I get to do that this Friday :hugs:

AFM : tomorrow morning I go in to see how my natural follicles are developing and to get blood tested. Once I have ovulated, on the next day they will be thawing ... and four days after that, ET ... so, fx'd that it all goes well :)

SPRINKLING :dust: for all you lovely ladies!

Good luck tomorrow! Not much longer until you will be PUPO.

Ok, quick update then I'm going to lay down for a bit. They only got 5 eggs. Hopefully a couple of those will work. The ER went pretty well and all seemed to be good until I got up to get dressed. Sorry if this is TMI, but at that point I started bleeding. . . A LOT. I passed two big clots and they ended up having to take me back in and put a couple of stitches inside me. I guess one of the needles hit an artery that decided to bleed a lot. Scared the living daylights out of me (to put it mildly). I felt bad for the dr and nurses as I started bawling when they took me back in to do the stitches. Not because it hurt (which is what they thought), but because I was freaked out.

I'm at my mom's house now and everything seems to be ok (no more heavy bleeding).

On a side note, Congrats on the BFP's and the twins!! Yay!!

I'm sorry for everything that happened but I'm glad you were there when the bleeding started. The 5 eggs that they got will grow strong for you and become your LO's!

Bomo - so sorry to hear abt the er injury! Take good care and get some rest.

Haj - guess every bit is a wait! I am past tww but realize its going to be a long road, plenty of waiting.

Bubu - u r a supergirl, on the road or so many hours!! Ur fet is fast approaching, yay!

Blue - congrats!

Daisyq, michelle an one - u r pretty close! Very soon u will be announcing bfps.

Afm - thank you for all ur positive vibes. my beta 1 number is 91. Am happy even if its one, will certainly take more :happydance:

:happydance: Thats a great beta!

bomo- oy on the bleeding but glad they got 5. fingers crossed for you

new bfps- yay

afm- im a bit freaked.. 6wks 6 days. check yesterday and all was good. had brown blood today. no red, no real cramps etc but still freaked out. official ob appt is tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow. Fx everything is ok.

Omg so much happening on this thread! Congrats to you blue on twins and YAY ATMA!!!!!! I was wondering about you ,worried you had bad news since you were away for a bit glad to see I was wrong. Also congrats mommy mel!

Oneof, daisy and tella you guys will be starting soon.

My clinic doesn't do betas but I woke up to some spotting this morning so I freaked and went into the docs, they did a beta hoping to have results tomorrow they also booked a scan for me at about 5 weeks though not sure I'll see much. Just a bit freaked out but doing better now that I didn't see any pink last time I peed. Also got a pregnant 2-3 on my digi this morning at only 12dpo which means hcg would be at least 200 and for 12dpo thats pretty good. Tests still staying dark so I'm praying super hard that the pink was nothing and tulip continues to grow. Any extra prayers would be welcome.

Thinking of you!

~Angie

Not much longer now!

MommyMel: :happydance: Congrats on getting your :bfp: Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Atma: :yipee::yipee::yipee: Congrats!!!!!!!! 91 is a great start.

It's like twinmania on this thread, congrats Blue!!!! I want twins too! :thumbup:

Angie, Daisy, Michelle and Oneof: Almost there..... August is so close and you'll be on your way. :happydance: :bfp: X4!!

Bubumaci: Good luck tomorrow, you will be PUPO in no time!!!

BOMO: Wow what an eventful day for you, yeah for getting 5, you only need one. Hope you feel better and just think of what a funny story this will be one day when you tell your baby that comes out of this.

Drsquid: Good luck tomorrow. Spotting is normal in the first trimester. FX for good news tomorrow.

Kelly: Same message as above, spotting is normal in the first trimester so try not to stress over it. I'm glad you're getting a beta number I'm sure that will put you at ease. FX for a high number. Praying for you.

Angie and Shorty: There is nothing like a little Christian Grey to make the time pass away. :blush:

Wantbaby: I felt the same after my training luckily they gave me a video that I have watched two times. That plus the lovely ladies here that have so much knowledge and are so supportive. You'll do fine, and soon will get your BFP. Good luck!

Mommymel, congrats on the natural BFP! So exciting!

Atma, that's a great beta! You got your first positive right around where I am now - I'm so tempted to test!

Blue, yay for twins!! That's so cool.

Kelly & Drs, I'm sendin you positive vibes - I really hope the spotting turns out to be no big deal.

AFM, I had some major stomach problems today & I'm a little worried it was a gallbladder problem. If I had ended up going to urgent care I would have broken down & tested first. I took some Tums & a nap and woke up feeling a lot better, so I have no idea what's going on. What a crappy day!

Hey we're more or less IVF cycle buddies. :happydance: I'm on lupron now, but with the long protocol, and supposed to start stims on the 28th

Drsquid and Kelly- I have had spotting since 2 days post transfer. My clinic keeps assuring me it is fine ans some woman experience this. As long as you are not filling up a pad within 20 mins. I am no where near that only some spotting when I wipe pretty much. I know its scary but try not to worry too much

We're almost stimming buddies, I start lupron on July 29th. I felt the same way about my training it was the same day as my saline sono and our therapist appt. needless to say I walked out of there with a migraine! One you get going, it's a breeze!

Ladies, I am so upset right now. I think AF is on her way - I had some spotting just now. I can't believe it might be over before I even got the chance to test. I'm crushed & just don't know what's wrong with me.

could be implantation spotting are you on progesterone and esterase for lining support? If you are it's unlikely it would be your period as the meds would stop you from having one. I hope it's just your embies getting snug. Have you tested yet?

Ladies, I am so upset right now. I think AF is on her way - I had some spotting just now. I can't believe it might be over before I even got the chance to test. I'm crushed & just don't know what's wrong with me.

:hugs: You are not out yet! Spotting can be ok. When did you plan on testing? Anyway you could test now?

I was on 1ml PIO for the first 7 days, then when my progesterone came back low (18.6) they bumped it up to 2ml & I've done that the past 5 days. I just have a really bad feeling that it's AF. Plus my boobs stopped being sore today - pretty sure I'm out :(

oh AZ! :hugs: i agree with the others not to count yourself out just yet. I can't speak to PIO, but during my teaching they definitely mentioned that crinone can cause you to spot right around when you would get your period--but not to worry if it happened. Did anyone get that warning for PIO?

Also, my acupuncture dr. says we misunderstand what implantation means...its not just an attachment done in a couple of minutes, but takes days, even a week for the blast to burrow in--so don't rule that out either.

Fingers crossed you get some good news soon!

MommyMel - wow, a natural bfp!! I'd almost forgotten that they exist!:haha: HUGE Congratulations!! :wohoo:

Atma - I can't believe you made us read through so many personals before we got to your bfp!! Thrilled for you - congratulations!! :yipee:

Blue - the amount of twins of here is crazy! Double congrats! :dance::dance:

Bubu - good luck with your apt today! Won't be long now til your FET :thumbup:

Bomo - so sorry you had such a scary ER :flower: Glad you are feeling fine now though. Congrats on your 5 eggs. Looking forward to your updates!

DrS and Kelly - I'm sure all is good with your little beans. Like the others said spotting is very normal in first tri. All this is very easy to say when you're not actually in the situation though and I'm sure the actuality is much scarier. Take care and keep us posted :hugs:

lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone! I'm starting to believe just being on this forum might be lucky for the IVFs :)

I agree! It certainly keeps me very positive that my time will come!

I dunno! After a while all the :sex: just gets a bit boring!!! I found myself skimming through it trying to get back to the story! (Doesn't mean I won't be reading the rest of the series though:haha:)

Angie, Daisy, Michelle, Oneof and Ksluice - hope the next few weeks pass nice and quickly! :coffee:

Azlissie - try not to give up hope yet. Sending lots of :hugs: and :dust:

BOMO - I hope you are feeling much better now! Don't forget : it is quality not quantity that matters... if you have too many, you can suffer from overstimulation, be much sorer afterwards... :hugs: I am sure your five are working away for you right now - and you just take it easy. I think we all forget way to quickly, that it is an operation - it is surgery and our bodies have a lot to process... hormone overdose, surgery, the emotional element...

AFM ... the doctor seemed to think that OV is a while away. They took blood, so I will get the results later - doctor said that I should probably make an appointment in 5 days time. They will tell me what to do when they give me the blood results in the online portal, so I can update then. I really thought I'd be O-ing in about three days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"