IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Az & Kelly - thinking of you both :hugs:

Never - I am right there with you; stopping BC on 7/28 and they told me to wait till I get AF to call them and then go in on day 3 for baseline & u/s. My meds are coming today, never thought I would be happy for them! Hopefully the next 2 weeks go quickly for both of us :)

Wantbabysoon - When the nurse went over my injections for my first IVF, I left there with so many more questions. What helped me was u-tube; there are so many videos posted on how to do the injections. I watched them and felt so much more comfortable and after awhile, it becomes much easier! Good luck and I will be having ER shortly after you, the week of 8/14-8/17.

OK... so bloodwork is there - everything still "normal" so I have made an appointment for Monday morning for another ultrasound and blood test... Well, I guess if I O some time next week, then I should be getting my results from the beta round about my birthday... would make for a nice pressie if its a :bfp: ... :)

Az has the spotting stopped? Or have you tested yet?

bubu I think it's normal to have a later ov after an ivf cycle, hoping you get your surprise bfp. My son was a natural miracle bfp the month before we were going to do ivf the first time so it does happen.

My pink has stayed away, just tan cm with my progesterone discharge when I wipe. Going in for second beta tomorrow still waiting on yesterdays results. God I hate how long it takes.

Wonderful news Kelly!!! Can't wait to hear the good news your results will bring!

Hang in there Kelly! I do remember having some light pinkish spotting on my first cycle and completely was freaking out, however, that turned out I believe to be the eggies snuggling in. So lots of :dust: your way! And cannot wait for your beta results...the waiting is the worst part in this process :hugs:

I'm 3 days past a 5 day transfer-- I'm noticing a lot of ppl are having a light spotting and are pregnant.. Should I be concerned that i haven't had any?? My trigger should be gone tomorrow!

shorty- i am 7 weeks today. i got spotting yesterday at 6 weeks 6 days. nothing before.. so... no i wouldnt worry about spotting. implantation bleeding is super UNCOMMON

Michelle - we are going to be starting around the same time! YAY! My meds come sat!

I'm 3 days past a 5 day transfer-- I'm noticing a lot of ppl are having a light spotting and are pregnant.. Should I be concerned that i haven't had any?? My trigger should be gone tomorrow!

OOOh, that is so exciting Shorty!! R u testing or waiting?

Shorty - Everyone is different so I don't think you can really judge on that. Many woman don't have IB

I never had any spotting...I just had cramping before my BFP

Michelle - we are going to be starting around the same time! YAY! My meds come sat!

Yipee!! I never thought I would be happy to get meds :wacko: but it makes this so real again and now all I keep thinking just another month or so and hopefully I will be PUPO! So glad you are starting soon too. There are a bunch of us starting around the same time so it will be nice to hear everyones progress :)

shorty- i am 7 weeks today. i got spotting yesterday at 6 weeks 6 days. nothing before.. so... no i wouldnt worry about spotting. implantation bleeding is super UNCOMMON

How is everything going for u?? Congrats as we'll

I've tried not to get my hopes up bc they pretty much told me the embryos we transferred weren't good quality- but the dr did say bc they aren't textbook perfect doesn't mean your body won't accept them as perfect. And they have seen ppl get preg with triplets with worse quality. It's just hard to accept bc everything went perfect and the embryos were perfect all week.. But all I can do is stay positive at this point--
Another positive note-- my mother n law is a very religious lady and she came to see me last night to pray.. As she rubbed my belly and began to pray- she started speaking in tongues and she prayed harder-- I felt flutters moving around inside and it felt so real..
I'm a Christian and I believe in God but we aren't really religious and we don't make it to church like we should... But my father in law is a Bishop at a Penecostal Church and they are very religious..

I just felt it meant something bc yesterday would have actuall started implantation day and she hasnt been over to our house in a while and she said she had to come see me yesterday. So tht really relIeved me some.. If this doesn't work this time then it's just not our time but I have faith :)

I've had mild cramping.. Nothing unbearable though. How was yours?

Well I'm trying to wait... But not sure.. My beta preg test is Tuesdaybthe 24th so it's scheduled 9 days after a 5 day transfer. My dr recommended if I wanted to do hpt to wait until the morning of my beta bc they are already testing early as they can..
What do u think?

Mine kinda felt like period cramps were starting...nothing crazy

Ok thanks.. That makes me feel better.. Its hard not to focus on all that. The wait is horrific lol

Ok thanks.. That makes me feel better.. Its hard not to focus on all that. The wait is horrific lol

I know its the worst. But after you get your BFP you're waiting nervously btwn each sono...so the waiting never ends lol:dohh:

Well I'm trying to wait... But not sure.. My beta preg test is Tuesdaybthe 24th so it's scheduled 9 days after a 5 day transfer. My dr recommended if I wanted to do hpt to wait until the morning of my beta bc they are already testing early as they can..
What do u think?

:shrug: I haven't a clue! Testing for me is a moment by moment thing. One minute I am waiting til nature tells me and the next I'm testing RIGHT NOW. I have no idea what I'll do when I am where you are, just wondering what you were thinking :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"